Big Hero 6
When a devastating event befalls the city of San Fransokyo and catapults Hiro into the midst of danger, he turns to Baymax and his close friends adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. Determined to uncover the mystery, Hiro transforms his friends into a band of high-tech heroes called "Big Hero 6."
Director: Don Hall, Chris Williams
Writer: Jordan Roberts (screenplay by), Robert L. Baird (screenplay by), Daniel Gerson (screenplay by), Man of Action (Big Hero 6 team and characters created by), Steven T. Seagle (characters), Duncan Rouleau (characters)
Production: Walt Disney Pictures
Released: 07 Nov 2014
Awards: Won 1 Oscar. Another 16 wins & 57 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
There are no red lights in a car chase
I am not fast
It is alright to cry
I am Baymax
We didn't set out to be superheroes
I can't lose you too
I go inside out
I have some concerns
Tadashi is here
And I hope you learned your lesson
Welcome to mi casa
If I could have any superpower right now
Why is he trying to kill us
Led by Fred
My brain hates my eyes for seeing this
Now THAT'S a chemical reaction
A lot of sweet tech here today
People keep saying he's not really gone
I am never taking the bus again
On a scale
I don't know
If we're going to catch this guy
Welcome to the nerd lab
I'm going for a non threatening
How would you rate your pain
Six intrepid friends
On a scale of 1 to 10
Two bots enter
You gave me a heart attack
P Professor Callaghan
That's a whole lot of tungsten carbide
Don't push us away
You must be Hiro
Excuse me while I let out some air
- (CROWD CHEERING) (WHISTLING) MAN: Get up! Get up!
- (CROWD CHEERING) The winner, by total annihilation... Yama! Who is next? Who has the guts to step into the ring with Little Yama? CROWD: (CHANTING) Yama! HIRO: Can I try? Hmm.
- I have a robot. I built it myself. (CROWD CHUCKLING) (LAUGHING)
- Beat it, kid. House rules. You gotta pay to play. Oh, uh, is this enough? What's your name, little boy? Hiro. Hiro Hamada. Prepare your bot, Zero.
- (CRACKING) (IMITATES BONE CRACKING) Two bots enter, one bot leaves. Fighters ready?
- Fight! (CROWD SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY)
- (LAUGHING) That was my first fight. I... Can I try again? No one likes a sore loser, little boy. (CHUCKLES) Go home. HIRO: I've got more money.
- REFEREE: Fighters ready? Fight! (CROWD SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY) Mega-bot, destroy. Huh?
- No more Little Yama. But, wha... This is not possible! Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck. Do you want to go again, Yama? No one hustles Yama! Whoa. Hey... Teach him a lesson.
- A-ha! Oh, mama! (SCREAMING)
- Are you okay? Yeah. Are you hurt? No. Then what were you thinking, knucklehead? Ow! Ow!
- You graduated high school when you were 13, and this is what you're doing? YAMA: There they are! Hey! (PANTING) Hold on! Whoo-hoo! Yes! MAN: Get back here. Bot fighting is illegal. You're goin
- (INDISTINCT CONVERSATIONS) (CHUCKLES AWKWARDLY)
- BOTH: Hi, Aunt Cass. Are you guys okay? Tell me you're okay. We're fine. We're okay. (SIGHS) Oh, good. Then what were you two knuckleheads thinking?
- For 10 years, I have done the best I could to raise you. Have I been perfect? No. Do I know anything about children? No. Should I have picked up a book on parenting? Probably! Where was I goin
- You better make this up to Aunt Cass before she eats everything in the cafe. (TYPING) For sure. And I hope you learned your lesson, bonehead. Absolutely.
- You're going bot fighting, aren't you? There's a fight across town. If I book, I can still make it. (GRUNTS) When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours? What? Go to co
- Hey! I'll take you. Really? (SIGHS) I can't stop you from going, but I'm not going to let you go on your own. Sweet.
- HIRO: What are we doing at your nerd school? Bot-fight's that way!
- Gotta grab something. Is this gonna take long? Relax, you big baby. We'll be in and out. Anyway, you've never seen my lab. Oh, great, I get to see your nerd lab! GO GO: Heads up! Whoa!
- (INDISTINCT CONVERSATIONS) (WOMAN LAUGHS)
- Whoa. Electro-mag suspension? GO GO: Hey! (GASPS) Who are you? Uh, I'm... Go Go, this is my brother Hiro.
- (POPS) Welcome to the nerd lab. (CHUCKLES AWKWARDLY) Yeah. I've never seen electro-mag suspension on a bike before. Zero resistance, faster bike. (GRUNTS) But, not fast enough...
- Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Do not move. Behind the line, please. Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother Hiro. Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed. Catch. Wow.
- Laser-induced plasma? Oh, yeah. With a little magnetic confinement for, uh, ultra-precision. Wow. How do you find anything in this mess? Oh! I have a system. There's a place for everything, an
- That's a whole lot of tungsten carbide. 400 pounds of it! Come here, come here, come here. You're going to love this. A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt, a hint of hydrogen peroxide,
- Ta-da! It's pretty great, huh? It's so pink. Here's the best part. (GIGGLING)
- Duct tape? (SIGHS) I hate to break it to you, bro. Already been invented. Hey! (SCREAMS) Oh! Dude! Ow! (BEEPING)
- This is what I've been working on.
- Hello. I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said, "Ow." A robotic nurse. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain
- Every year, the school has a student showcase. You come up with something that blows Callaghan away, you're in. But, it's gotta be great.
- Trust me. It will be. (INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC PLAYING) (WHIRRING)
- (MUSIC STOPS) HIRO: Nothing! No ideas! Useless, empty brain! Wow. Washed up at 14. So sad. I got nothing! I'm done. I'm never getting in. Hey, I'm not giving up on you. (SCREAMING) (GRUNTING)
- I really want to go here. Hey.
- (CLEARS THROAT) Uh... Hi. My name is Hiro... (MIC FEEDBACK) (CROWD GROANS)
- (STAMMERS) Sorry. My name is Hiro Hamada, and I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool. I hope you like it. (POWERS UP) This is a microbot. (WHIRRING)
- (EXHALES) It doesn't look like much, but when it links up with the rest of its pals...
- MAN: Oh. Whoa! Things get a little more interesting. (CROWD EXCLAIMING)
- The microbots are controlled with this neural transmitter. CROWD: Whoa!
- I think what I want them to do... (CROWD EXCLAIMS) They do it. (GASPS)
- The applications for this tech are limitless. Construction. What used to take teams of people working by hand for months or years, can now be accomplished by one person. (CROWD EXCLAIMS) And t
- If you can think it, the microbots can do it.
- The only limit is your imagination.
- CASS: That's my nephew! Yes! Whoo-hoo! My family! I love my family! TADASHI: Nailed it! (LAUGHS) (GRUNTS) HONEY LEMON: You did it! GO GO: Not bad! FRED: Yeah! You just blew my mind, dude! Th
- Hmm. Extraordinary. I want your microbots at Krei Tech. Shut up. CALLAGHAN: Mr. Krei is right. Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech. You can continue to develop them, or you can sell th
- I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei, but they're not for sale. I thought you were smarter than that. Robert. Mr. Krei. That's my brother's. Oh. That's right.
- I look forward to seeing you in class. (GASPS) (ALL CHEERING) Unbelievable! A-ha! WASABI: That's what I'm talking about. CASS: All right, geniuses, let's feed those hungry brains. Back to the
- HIRO: I know what you're going to say. (IMITATING) "I should be proud of myself," "because I'm finally using my gift "for something important." No, no. I was just gonna tell you your fly was dow
- (TADASHI SIGHS) Welcome to nerd school, nerd. (SIGHS) Hey, I, um... I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. So, you know, thanks for not giving up on me. (ALARM BUZZING) (PEOPLE SCREAMING)
- Are you okay? (COUGHS) Yeah. I'm okay. But Professor Callaghan is still in there.
- Callaghan's in there. Someone has to help. (PANTING)
- (SIGHS) CASS: Hey, sweetie. Hey, Aunt Cass. Mrs. Matsuda's in the café. She's wearing something super inappropriate for an 80-year-old. That always cracks you up. You should come down. Maybe l
- ALL: Hey, Hiro. We just wanted to check in, and see how you're doing. We wish you were here, buddy. Hiro, if I could have only one superpower right now, it would be the ability to crawl through
- My microbot? This doesn't make any sense. Puberty can often be a confusing time for a young adolescent flowering into manhood. No. The thing is attracted to the other microbots, but that's impo
- Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere. Oh, yeah? Why don't you, uh, find out where it's trying to go? Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings? Uh-huh. Absolutely. (DOOR OPENS) (DO
- (BRAKES SCREECHING) (HORNS HONKING) What? (GRUNTS)
- (PANTING) Hiro? Hey, Aunt Cass! Wow. You're up and... Yeah! I figured it was time. Are you registering for school? Uh, yes. I thought about what you said. Really inspired me. Oh, honey, that'
- (WOMAN GASPS) Baymax! (GRUNTS) (PANTING)
- (GASPS) Ah! Baymax! MAN 1: Hey! (WOMAN SCREAMS) MAN 2: Watch it!
- Baymax! Are you crazy? What are you doing? I have found where your tiny robot wants to go. I told you, it's broken. It's not trying to go... Huh?
- (HIRO GRUNTING) Please exercise caution. A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm. (GRUNTING)
- (SQUEAKING) (GASPS) Oh, no. Shh! Excuse me while I let out some air. (AIR HISSING)
- Are you done? (HISSING CONTINUES) Yes.
- It will take me a moment to re-inflate. Fine, just keep it down. (INFLATING)
- BAYMAX: Hiro? (SCREAMS) You gave me a heart attack! My hands are equipped with defibrillators. Clear. Stop, stop, stop! It's just an expression.
- Run! Oh, come on! I am not fast. Yeah, no kidding! Go! Go! Come on. (GRUNTS) Kick it down! Then punch it! (GROANS)
- (GRUNTS) Whoa. No, no. (SCREAMS) (GRUNTS) (GASPS)
- Come on! The window! (GRUNTS)
- (SCREAMS) Suck it in! Whoa! Baymax! Hiro? (SCREAMING)
- (GRUNTS) Come on, let's get out of here. Go! Hurry!
- All right, let me get this straight. A man in a kabuki mask attacked you, with an army of miniature flying robots. "Microbots." Microbots. HIRO: Yeah. He was controlling them telepathically wit
- (INFLATING) (AIR HISSING LOUDLY)
- Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen? No. I thought they were all destroyed. Look, I know it sounds crazy, but Baymax was there, too. Tell him. Yes, Officer. He's telling t
- I've gotta get you home to your charging station. Can you walk? I will scan you now. Scan complete. (HICCUPS) Healthcare.
- Okay. If my aunt asks, we were at school all day. Got it? We jumped out a window. No! Quiet! Shh. (SOFTLY) We jumped out a window. You can't say things like that around Aunt Cass. Shh...
- Huh? Shh. CASS: Hiro? (GASPS) You home, sweetie? Uh... That's right. I thought I heard you. Hi. Hey, Aunt Cass. Oh, look at my little college man. Ah, I can't wait to hear all about it! Oh,
- Um... The thing is that, since I registered so late, I've got a lot of school stuff to catch up on. (BAYMAX THUDDING) What was that? Mochi. Ooh, that darn cat. (CHUCKLES) (MEOWS) At least ta
- Hairy baby. Hairy baby. (PURRING) (YOWLS) All right, come on. I'm healthcare, your personal Baymax companion. One foot in front of the other.
- (BEEPING) (INFLATING) (EXHALES)
- (SIGHS) BAYMAX: Tadashi. What? Tadashi.
- Tadashi's gone. When will he return? He's dead, Baymax.
- BAYMAX: Tadashi was in excellent health. With a proper diet and exercise, he should have lived a long life. Yeah, he should have.
- But there was a fire and... (SIGHS) Now, he's gone. Tadashi is here. No. People keep saying he's not really gone. As long as we remember him. (SCOFFS) It still hurts. I see no evidence of phys
- You are my patient. I would like to help. You can't fix this one, buddy. (MECHANICAL WHIRRING)
- Uh, what are you doing? I am downloading a database on personal loss. Database downloaded. Treatments include contact with friends and loved ones. I am contacting them now. No, no, no! (STAMMER
- I am sorry about the fire. It's okay. It was an accident.
- Unless... Unless it wasn't. (STAMMERING) At the showcase, that guy in the mask stole my microbots. And... And then set the fire to cover his tracks. He's responsible for Tadashi. We gotta catc
- MAN: (ON TV) It's alive! It's alive, it's alive! It's alive! (WOMAN SCREAMING) HIRO: If we're gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades. Will apprehending the man in the mask improve your emo
- Now, let's take care of this.
- BAYMAX: I have some concerns. This armor may undermine my non-threatening, huggable design. That's kind of the idea, buddy. You look sick. I cannot be sick. I am a robot. It's just an expression
- I fail to see how karate makes me a better healthcare companion. You want to keep me healthy, don't you? Punch this.
- Side kick! Knifehand! Back kick! Gummy bears!
- (LAUGHS) Yeah! Fist bump! "Fist bump" is not in my fighting database. No, this isn't a fighting thing. It's what people do sometimes when they're excited or pumped up.
- (IMITATING EXPLOSION) Ba-da-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia. Hey, now you're getting it. I will add "fist bump" to my care-giving matrix. All right. Let's go get that guy.
- Get him, Baymax! (HIRO PANTING) (SIGHS) We're too late.
- BAYMAX: Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere. Come on.
- (GRUNTS) Always wait one hour after eating before swimming.
- Your heart rate has increased dramatic... Shh! Okay, Baymax, time to use those upgrades. (GASPS)
- ALL: Hiro? No, no, no! Get out of here! Go! Dude, what are you doing out here? (STAMMERING) Nothing! Just out for a walk. Helps my pubescent mood swings. Is that Baymax? Yeah, but you really..
- WASABI: Ah... Am I the only one seeing this?
- (SCREAMING) Oh, my gosh! Oh, no!
- Go! (SCREAMS) (PANTING) Baymax, get him! No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing? I'm saving your life. (ENGINE STARTS) Baymax can handle that guy!
- Wasabi! Ah, goodbye! Hiro. Explanation. Now. He stole my microbots. He started the fire. (STAMMERING) I don't know who he is! Baymax, palm-heel strike! (ALL SCREAMING)
- That mask, the black suit... We're under attack from a super villain, people! I mean, how cool is that? I mean, it's scary, obviously. But how cool!
- (BRAKES SCREECH) (PANTING) Why are we stopped? The light's red! There are no red lights in a car chase! (TIRES SQUEALING) Why is he trying to kill us? Um, why are you trying to kill us? It's c
- Did you just put your blinker on? You have to indicate your turn! It's the law! That's it. (SCREAMS)
- (WASABI SCREAMING) WASABI: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. (SCREAMING)
- Stop the car! Baymax and I can take this guy! (GASPS) BAYMAX: Seatbelts save lives. Buckle up, every time.
- Ah... Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. WASABI: What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? (ALL SCREAMING)
- (TIRES SCREECH) Did we lose him? Look out!
- Baymax, hold on! WASABI: We're not gonna make it! HONEY LEMON: We're gonna make it! WASABI: We're not gonna make it! We're gonna make it! We're not gonna make it! We're gonna make it! (ALL SCRE
- (ALL GASPING AND COUGHING) (ALL BREATHING HEAVILY) I told you we'd make it! Your injuries require my attention. And your body temperatures are low. We should get out of here. I know a place. (A
- HIRO: Fred. (STAMMERS) Where are you going? Oh. Welcome to mi casa. That's French for "front door." It's really not. Listen, nitwit. A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us. I'm not in the m
- Ba-da-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia. Freddie, this is your house? I thought you lived under a bridge. Well, technically, it belongs to my parents. They're on a vacay on the family island. You know, we should to
- GO GO: You gotta be kidding me. (GASPS)
- If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask, I think this would be the weirdest thing I've seen today. GO GO: Mmm. WASABI: My brain hates my eyes for seeing this. Your body temperature
- Ahh! It's like spooning a warm marshmallow. Hmm, it's so nice. Oh, yeah, ah, that's toasty. (YAWNS) Good robot.
- Does this symbol mean anything to you guys? Yes! It's a bird! No! The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it. Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro's emotio
- Actually, if we're gonna catch this guy, I need to upgrade all of you. Upgrade who, now? Those who suffer a loss require support from friends and loved ones. (LAUGHS) Oh, okay, I like where this
- Tadashi Hamada was our best friend. We're in. (LAUGHS) Can you feel it? You guys, do you feel this? Our origin story begins. We're gonna be superheroes! HIRO: Arms up. The neurotransmitter mu
- I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass
- 'Cause we could be immortals (CHUCKLES) Immortals Just not for long For long (YELPING) Live with me forever now Pull the blackout curtains down Just not for long For long We could be immorta
- Immortals Just not for long For long FRED: Super Jump! Super Jump! And live with me forever now Pull the blackout curtains down Whoo-hoo! I breathe fire. Just not for long For long
- We could be immortals Immortals Immortals Whoa! Immortals (GRUNTING) Immortals Immortals Ah! Immortals Immortals Immortals Whoo-hoo! I love it! Not bad. Anybody else's suit riding up on
- Whoa, whoa, whoa... Hold up. Focus. Show 'em what you got, buddy. The fist, show them the fist.
- Ba-da-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia. (CHUCKLES) No, not that. The thing, the other thing.
- ALL: Whoa! Rocket fist make Freddie so happy!
- That's just one of his new upgrades! Baymax, wings. FRED: No way!
- I fail to see how flying makes me a better healthcare companion. I fail to see how you fail to see that it's awesome! Full thrust. (ALL GASP) (HIRO SCREAMING)
- BOY: Whoa! Steady, big guy. Look, let's just take this slow. (SCREAMS) Up, up, up, up, up! Thrust, thrust, thrust! (SCREAMING) Too much thrust! Too much thrust! Too much thrust!
- No, no, no, no! Back on! Back on! On! On! On!
- Zoom... Go up! Up, up, up! (LAUGHING)
- Oh, man! Maybe... Maybe enough flying for today. (CHUCKLES) (SIGHS) What do you say? Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily. Which means what? The treatment is working. Oh, no! No,
- (BREATHING HEAVILY) (LAUGHING) Yes! Whoo!
- (LAUGHING) Whoo! (LAUGHING) Yeah! Oh!
- That was... That was... Sick. It is just an expression. (CHUCKLES) That's... That's right, buddy.
- I am never taking the bus again.
- Your emotional state has improved. I can deactivate if you say you are satisfied with your care. What? No, I don't want you to deactivate. We still have to find that guy. So, fire up that super-
- BAYMAX: Functionality improved. 1000% increase in range.
- (BEEPS) I have found a match... on that island.
- Killer view. WASABI: Yeah. If I... If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this. But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it.
- Awesome! Our first landing together as a team. (WHISPERING) Guys, come on. "Quarantine"? Uh, do you people know what "quarantine" means? BAYMAX: "Quarantine." Enforced isolation to prevent cont
- FRED: That was a bird. (CHUCKLES) Well, at least we know our gear works.
- FRED: (SINGING) Six intrepid friends Led by Fred Their leader, Fred Fred's Angels Mm-mmm Fred's Angels Mm-mmm Harnessing the power of the sun With the ancient amulet They found in the attic
- GO GO: What do you think it is, genius? (STAMMERS) I'm not sure. But look.
- KREI: That's right. We were asked to do the impossible. That's what we did. We've reinvented the very concept of transportation. Friends, I present Project Silent Sparrow.
- (ALL GASP) Teleportation. The transport of matter instantaneously through space. Not science fiction anymore. Now, we didn't spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats. Ladies and gentleme
- TECHNICIAN: Field breach! Abort! We've lost all contact with the pod.
- Oh, no. MAN 1: It's breaking up! MAN 2: The pilot is gone. MAN 3: Portal two is down. (INDISTINCT TALKING) The magnetic containment field's down!
- (ALL GASP) Krei, shut it down now!
- GENERAL: I want this island sealed off! The government shut down Krei's experiment. And he's using your microbots to steal his machine back. Krei is the guy in the mask. BAYMAX: Oh, no.
- Go for the transmitter. Behind his mask.
- (ALL GRUNT) Baymax! All right, what's the plan? It's Fred time. Super Jump! Gravity Crush! Falling hard. Seriously, what is the plan? Get the mask. (GRUNTS) Right behind you. For real, what
- (SCREAMING) (GROANS) WASABI: Hey!
- Uh, you want to dance, masked man? Huh? 'Cause you'll be dancing with these. Hand over the mask, or you'll get a taste of this! And a little bit of that! (LAUGHS) (GRUNTING) Whoo! Hey! I did a
- It's over, Krei. (GROANS) (BREATHING HEAVILY)
- Pro... Professor Callaghan? (ALL GASP) The explosion... You died. No. I had your microbots.
- But, Tadashi. You just let him die. Give me the mask, Hiro. He went in there to save you! That was his mistake! (GASPING)
- My programing prevents me from injuring a human being. Not anymore.
- Do it, Baymax! Destroy him! (GASPS) (GROANS)
- (WHIMPERING) (FRED GRUNTING)
- No, stop! He's getting away! (HIRO GROANS)
- GO GO: Baymax! (WASABI GRUNTING)
- My healthcare protocol has been violated. (GROANING)
- BAYMAX: I regret any distress I may have caused. How could you do that? I had him! What you just did, we never signed up for. We said we'd catch the guy. That's it. I never should have let you
- Wings. Hiro, this isn't part of the plan. Fly! ALL: Hiro!
- BAYMAX: Your blood pressure is elevated. You appear to be distressed. I'm fine!
- My sensor is operational. Good. Then let's get... What? Are you going to remove my healthcare chip? Yes. Open! My purpose is to heal the sick and injured. (GRUNTS) Baymax, open your access po
- Will terminating Professor Callaghan improve your emotional state? Yes! No! I don't know! Open your access! Is this what Tadashi wanted? (GRUNTING) It doesn't matter! Tadashi programed me to aid
- Tadashi's gone. Tadashi is here. No. He's not here. Tadashi is here. TADASHI: This is Tadashi Hamada. And this is the first test of my robotics project. BAYMAX: Hello, I am Baymax. (LOUD SCREE
- (SIGHS) I'm not giving up on you. You don't understand this yet, but people need you. So, let's get back to work. (BEEPS)
- This is, uh, Tadashi Hamada, and this is the 84th test. (SIGHS DEEPLY) What do you say, big guy? Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. It works. It works! Oh, this is amazing
- I guess I'm not like my brother. GO GO: Hiro.
- (EXHALING) Guys, I... Uh, I...
- We're going to catch Callaghan, and, this time, we'll do it right.
- Eh, but maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time. Oh, man. Nah, it's cool. Heathcliff picked us up in the family chopper. Hiro, we found something you should see.
- You almost got us all killed! Krei! You did this! You knew it wasn't ready! HIRO: Callaghan? He was there? He was such a good man. What happened? I don't know. But the answer's here somewhere.
- Hang on. (TAPE REWINDS) We've invited all these people... (TAPE REWINDS)
- HIRO: The pilot was Callaghan's daughter. Callaghan blames Krei. This is a revenge story. So, what are we waiting for? (INDISTINCT CONVERSATIONS) MAN: It's all set up.
- KREI OVER PA: This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream. But none of this would've been possible without a few bumps in the road. Those setbacks made us stronger, and set u
- (GROANING) Was my daughter a "setback"? Callaghan! But you... Your daughter, that... That was an accident. No! You knew it was unsafe. (GROANING) My daughter is gone because of your arrogance.
- What are you doing? You took everything from me when you sent Abigail into that machine. Now I'm taking everything from you.
- KREI: No! No! No! You can't!
- You're going to watch everything you've built disappear. Then, it's your turn. HIRO: Professor Callaghan! (GASPS)
- Is this what Abigail would've wanted? Abigail is gone! This won't change anything. Trust me, I know.
- Listen to the kid, Callaghan. Please, let me go. I'll give you anything you want! I want my daughter back! (ALL SCREAMING)
- (GRUNTS) (HIRO YELLING) (GROANING)
- ALL: Baymax! (ALL SCREAMING) FRED: Leaping into action!
- (GRUNTING) (SCREAMING) FRED: Oh, no! (STRAINING)
- (YELLING) HONEY LEMON: No! FRED: He's too strong! GO GO: There's no way out! FRED: You can't beat him! WASABI: Help! I can't beat him. (GRUNTING) Hiro! GO GO: Hiro? Hiro? WASABI: Help! That's
- (YELLS) My arms! They can't go any further! (GROANING) Wait a second, it's a suit. Hello, sign. Care to go for a little spin? Hi-ya! Double spin! Behind-the-back spin! Yeah! Yeah!
- (GROANS) (STRAINING) (GROANS) BAYMAX: Hiro.
- (KREI LAUGHS) I love that robot! Ow!
- Okay, new plan. Forget the mask. Take out the bots. They'll get sucked up into the portal. Now that is a plan! Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover? FRED: Like you have to ask. Let's do this,
- Whoa, the gravity's getting a little weird here, guys! Wait. Let's use this! (YELLING) (GRUNTING) These are green blades of fury! (LAUGHS)
- FRED: Double sign-spin. Now my signs are on fire! HONEY LEMON: Whoo!
- (GRUNTS) Whoo! Now that's a chemical reaction!
- BAYMAX: Back kick. Knifehand. Roundhouse. Hammerfist.
- Looks like you're out of microbots. What? (BREATHING HEAVILY)
- (GROANS) Huh? (BREATHING HEAVILY)
- Our programing prevents us from injuring a human being. But we'll take that. (WHIMPERS)
- It's still on! We have to shut it down! We can't! The containment field is failing. The portal is gonna tear itself apart! We need to get out of here, now!
- Baymax! My sensor is detecting signs of life. What? Coming from there. The life signs are female. She appears to be in hyper-sleep. Callaghan's daughter. She's still alive. Abigail.
- Let's go get her. The portal is destabilizing. You'll never make it. She's alive in there. Someone has to help. What do you say, buddy? Flying makes me a better healthcare companion.
- HIRO: Careful! There's Krei Tech debris everywhere.
- (GASPS) Look out! (GRUNTS) (PANTING)
- (PANTING) (PANTING) I have located the patient.
- Come on, buddy, let's get her home.
- I'll guide you out of here. Let's go!
- Veer right! Okay, to the left. Hard right! Up and over. Okay, level off. Easy.
- My thrusters are inoperable. Just grab hold.
- There is still a way I can get you both to safety.
- I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care. No, no, no, no. Wait. What about you? You are my patient. (STAMMERING) Baymax. Your health is my only concern. Stop! I'm gonna
- WASABI: Hiro! FRED: Yeah! They made it!
- Miss, can you hear me? What is your name? Abigail Callaghan. Okay, Abigail, you are gonna be fine. We're taking you to the hospital. OFFICER: Move it! (CALLAGHAN GRUNTING) OFFICER: Get in there
- NEWS REPORTER: A massive cleanup continues today at the headquarters of Krei Tech Industries. Reports are still flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals, who prevented what could ha
- Bye! And just then I was like... Get out of here.
- BAYMAX: I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. Hello, Hiro. (LAUGHS)
- HIRO: Whoo-hoo! We didn't set out to be superheroes, but sometimes life doesn't go the way you planned.
- The good thing is, my brother wanted to help a lot of people, and that's what we're gonna do. Who are we?
- They say, "We are what we are" But we don't have to be I'm bad behavior But I do it in the best way I'll be the watcher Of the eternal flame I'll be the guard dog Of all your fever dreams
- I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass Glass
- I try to picture me without you but I can't 'Cause we could be immortals Immortals Just not for long For long Live with me forever now Pull the blackout curtains down Just not for long For lo
- Immortals Sometimes the only payoff For having any faith Is when it's tested again And again Every day I'm still comparing your past To my future It might be open but they're not sutured
- I am the sand in the bottom half of the hour glass
- I try to picture me without you but I can't 'Cause we could be Immortals Immortals Just not for long For long Live with me forever now We pull the blackout curtains down Just not for long Fo
- We could be immortals Immortals Just not for long For long We could be immortals Immortals Immortals Immortals
- Dad, I just wish I could share my accomplishments with you. You mean so much to me, and honestly, I've always felt a distance what with you being on the family island all the time, and I just wi
- I wear 'em front, I wear 'em back. BOTH: I go inside out, then I go front and back. Dad!
Baymax - Scott Adsit
Hiro - Ryan Potter
Tadashi - Daniel Henney
Fred - T.J. Miller
Go Go - Jamie Chung
Wasabi - Damon Wayans Jr.
Honey Lemon - Genesis Rodriguez
Robert Callaghan - James Cromwell
Alistair Krei - Alan Tudyk
Cass - Maya Rudolph
General (voice) - Abraham Benrubi
Abigail - Katie Lowes
Newscaster (voice) - Billy Bush
Desk Sergeant (voice) - Daniel Gerson
Yama - Paul Briggs
Ringleader - Charlotte Gulezian
Heathcliff (voice) - David Shaughnessy
Additional Voice (voice) - Kirk Baily
Additional Voice (voice) - Reed Buck
Additional Voice (voice) - June Christopher
Additional Voice (voice) - Cam Clarke
Additional Voice (voice) - Roy Conli
Additional Voice (voice) - Cooper Cowgill
Additional Voice (voice) - David Cowgill
Additional Voice (voice) - Marlie Crisafulli
Additional Voice (voice) - Terri Douglas
Additional Voice (voice) - Jackie Gonneau
Additional Voice (voice) - Nicholas Guest
Additional Voice (voice) - Bridget Hoffman
Additional Voice (voice) (as Kellie Hoover) - Kelly Hoover
Additional Voice (voice) - Leah Latham
Additional Voice (voice) (as Jimmy Leung) - James Taku Leung
Additional Voice (voice) - Yuri Lowenthal
Additional Voice (voice) - Tim Mertens
Additional Voice (voice) - Yumi Mizui
Additional Voice (voice) (as Brian Norris) - Brian R. Norris
Additional Voice (voice) - Sundra Oakley
Additional Voice (voice) - Marcella Lentz-Pope
Additional Voice (voice) - Michael Powers
Additional Voice (voice) - Lynwood Robinson
Additional Voice (voice) - Shane Sweet
Additional Voice (voice) - Josie Trinidad
Fred's Dad - Stan Lee