Dora and the Lost City of Gold
Having spent most of her life exploring the jungle with her parents, nothing could prepare Dora for her most dangerous adventure ever: high school. Always the explorer, Dora quickly finds herself leading Boots, Diego, a mysterious jungle inhabitant, and a ragtag group of teens on a live-action adventure to save her parents and solve the impossible mystery behind a lost Inca civilization.
Director: James Bobin
Writer: Chris Gifford (based on the series created by), Matthew Robinson (screenplay by), Nicholas Stoller (screenplay by), Nicholas Stoller (script), Valerie Walsh (based on the series created by), Eric Weiner (based on the series created by), Tom Wheeler (story by)
Production: Paramount Pictures
Released: 09 Aug 2019
Movie Video Clips
- Gracias. Subtitles by explosiveskull www.OpenSubtitles.org
- ♪ D-D-D-D-D-Dora ♪ ♪ D-D-D-D-D- Dora ♪ ♪ D-D-D-D-D-Dora ♪ All right! ♪ D-D-D-D-D-Dora ♪ ♪ D-D-D-D-D- Dora ♪ - ♪ D-D-D-D-D-Dora ♪ - ♪ Let's go! ♪ ♪ Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer ♪ ♪ Who's t
- Dora! Diego! It's time for dinner. But, Mami, we're about to explore. No. Now come on. Besides, Diego has to be up early tomorrow. He's moving to the city, remember? His mom has a new job. O
- He's a wild monkey, honey. He's not meant to be in human clothes.
- - This is delicious! - Wow, this is good. - Mmm! - ¡Delicioso! Can you say "delicioso"?
- She'll grow out of it. Mmm. ¡Delicioso! Don't start. Just gotta let it go.
- Tío, what is Parapata? Parapata is a great Inca legend. An ancient city... now lost in time. Explorers for hundreds of years have been searching for it in vain. And, well, ever since we moved
- - What? - I don't get it. Okay, Cole, honey, they're six. Treasure hunting bad, exploring good. - Oh. - Okay. I just said that! Eh. Not really. I bet the lost city of Parapata has golden st
- Keep this. Best friends forever. Until our next adventure, prima. Till our next adventure, primo.
- - Come on, Diego. - Vamos. Adiós, Dora.
- Hi! I'm Dora! And I'm being chased by a herd of angry pygmy elephants. Can you say, "angry pygmy elephants"?
- Better luck next time, angry elephants.
- Pardon me, black caiman... largest predator in the Amazon. Aw, babies. Bye!
- And that's Boots! Hi, Boots. "Hi, Dora. What's today's adventure?" Today, we continue our decades-long search for Parapata. Ooh, look!
- Golden poison frog. Its skin is lethally toxic and can cause full-body paralysis. Can you say, "severe neurotoxicity"? Bye, deadly frog. Have a nice day.
- Oh! A rockfall! This cave wasn't here before.
- Sorry, hairy-legged vampire bat family.
- Come on, Boots. If you just believe in yourself, anything is possible.
- I'm okay, Boots! Uh... Could you maybe go and get Mami and Papi for me?
- Hey, now can I see the statue? - Did you finish chopping the wood? - Yeah. Honey, you scared us to death today. If Boots hadn't found us... I'm sorry. It's just I'm pretty sure it's from the rei
- This is it. This is the missing piece. We found Parapata! Wait, why aren't you guys... more excited? Uh... - You guys figured it out, didn't you? - What? - You know where Parapata is. - No.
- I'm sorry, sweetie, you're just not ready, and you proved that to us today. No, no, no, I'm ready, Mami... I'm sorry, but we've made up our minds. - Mami... - No.
- Honey... you do know the jungle. It's a part of you. But you're all alone out there. And why is that a bad thing? Because we won't always be there to pull you up. Go to the city. Make friends.
- Dora, hurry! You have a flight to catch. But I don't want to go to the city. - I won't know anyone there. - You'll know your family. Yeah, you used to be so close to Diego. I'll bet he's missed
- - Put the boa down. - Honey, there's something else we gotta discuss. - I can handle this. - Okay. Take a seat, young lady. - What's happening? - Come on. We're gonna have a talk. About the da
- Yeah, it's very aggressive. Very aggressive.
- Yeah. Okay. Well, be careful. That's what we want to say. - I should've just said that. - I think it would've been easier. Honey, here's your satellite phone. Call us anytime. And you can trac
- Come on. You're gonna miss your flight. Te quiero. Dora... no monkeys in the city.
- Wow! Hi! I'm Dora! ¡Soy Dora! I'm Dora! Hi! It's nice to meet you. Hi!
- - Do you see her? - No. What if we don't recognize her?
- Excuse me! Sorry! - Excuse me! Sorry! - Hey, watch it! - I don't think that's gonna be a problem. - Excuse me! Sorry! Dora! Welcome to the city. Tía Sabrina! - And Tío Nico! - Dora! Hi! I mis
- Wow! You're so skinny and tall! Like a palmito tree. You don't even look like you. - Um... thank you? - We're gonna have so much fun! You are way more energetic than I remember. Let's go!
- Oh, I missed you! Look at you! Such a big girl! And still with the bangs.
- Wow! It's so pink. And everything matches. Yeah, my parents thought you'd like it. Hey, I brought you something.
- What is that? The candy bar that we split before you left the jungle. Remember?
- Where's yours? Um... Well, I... probably ate it. Like ten years ago. Sorry. I'm... I just thought that we were gonna mush them back together again. It's cool.
- This is gonna be great! Okay. Well... you should get some sleep.
- Good night, prima. Buenas noches, primo. Okay.
- - -Step away from the vehicle! Hands where we can see 'em!
- ♪ Backpack, backpack ♪ ♪ Backpack, backpack ♪ ♪ On the backpack loaded up with things ♪ ♪ And knickknacks, too ♪ Um, what are you singing? I always sing. Helps me remember what to bring. Wow!
- What? This is how we get to school? Hold on. Do you mind? Just take that off. Do a little of that. - Hm. - Is this to fit in with the indigenous people? - I just want you to have a good first d
- Just be yourself. I'm new here! What's your name? Wow. Whoa! Okay, young lady. Bag, table. Hola, soy Dora. And this is Backpack. Yeah. - What is this? - A flare. In case of emergency. It wo
- You can't bring any of this in here. Pick it up after school. What's going on? But I can bring my yo-yo? You realize that a yo-yo is by far my deadliest weapon. Really?
- I'm sorry. We're late. Dora, let's go. Come on, let's go! Cupcakes for charity! Save the rain forest! Cupcakes for charity! - What happened to the rain forest? - It's being destroyed. Oh, no!
- Who are you? Why are you smart? And what are you doing in my school? Dora. Home-schooled by professors. Parents misjudged me as irresponsible and lacking in socialization. Have a cupcake on th
- - She seems nice. - She's not. That's Sammy Moore. She's an honor roll student, tri-varsity athlete and class president. Oh, so she must be very admired by her peers. What, her? No way. Every
- Hi! I'm Dora! Cool shirt. Whoa! We're not there. Earth. We're more like over... here. Want me to correct it?
- There we go. You... into astronomy? Of course I am. Who isn't? - -What's that? Is there a problem? That's the morning bell. We're late now. Thank you. Oh, goodbye. Here's a cupcake. - Thank y
- Okay, let's see who did the reading last night. Who is Moby Dick... and why is this story still significant today?
- Thank God. Someone else. You're new, yes? Well, say hello. Hola. I'm Dora. I'm Diego's cousin. And Moby Dick is a whale. The novel exemplifies the Western writer's nostalgic appropriation of
- Goodbye, everyone! Great job today! We did it! We finished school! ♪ If there's a place You gotta go ♪ ♪ I'm the one you need to know I'm the map ♪
- Great! Yeah. Great. Perfect. - Okay. - Hi, honey, how are you? - -We're doing great. But listen carefully. - Okay. - We're at coordinates 1.832. We're making really good progress.
- I don't know if you can hear me, but the coordinates are 2.3674. I miss you! Mmm. Have you tried this? It's incredible! - What's it called? - Mac 'n' cheese. Thank you! Great job! ¡Delicioso!
- ♪ Without you Without you ♪
- You're the sun. I get it. And you're hydrogen! - Oh. - That's what stars are made of. I love this song! You want to dance? Sorry, Dora, I can't really dance. - Okay. - But... I can hold my b
- - The Peacock! - ♪ Everybody gather round now ♪ Turn around, turn around. Oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh. ♪ It's the rhythm ♪ ♪ Of the island ♪ ♪ And like sugar cane So sweet ♪ Hey, look! It's Disco Dor
- The Elephant! Ooh! Ooh! - Look, look, look. - Oh, my gosh. She's going to have to transfer schools. Come on, primo. You know this one. Dance! - The Gorilla! - Dance, Diego, dance! Dance, Diego
- Diego, wait! At least I got people dancing and clapping. They were mocking you. They were laughing at you and me! You've been here for weeks. How do you not see that? I see it. I'm not stupid.
- Sometimes we all need to hide. No?
- I guess... I never felt lonely when I was by myself in the jungle.
- But now that I'm surrounded by kids, I feel alone all the time.
- - I think Diego hates me. - Ah. You are familia, mi amor. Huh?
- Am I a weirdo? Mm... no more than the rest of us.
- That's not a "no." Let's get you some frijolitos, okay?
- Okay, here's the scavenger hunt list. You know the drill. Team up in groups of four and go get some photos. Oh, and if anybody needs me, I'll be in the cafeteria... questioning my life choices.
- What about this Egyptian exhibit? Anything Egyptian would be the oldest relic by far. - Guys? - Psst. I think I may be able to help you. Overheard about your scavenger hunt. You were looking
- Look... If it means that much to you, there may be a way for you to get down there.
- This best not be some wild goose chase. I sure hope it is. I love chasing wild geese. Until you catch one. Then it is not fun. A caught goose is just the meanest!
- Well, it's grouped by origin, so the Ancient Egyptian stuff should be in this aisle. - Whoa. - Oh. - Hi. - Oh, no, she's been caught! And I can totally explain why I'm here. - Someone's coming
- Look what I found sneaking around. Ah. An interloper. A thief. Or maybe an explorer. - Hola, Dora. - Hi, I'm Dora, and... Wait, you already knew my name? Hey. You gotta help me. I guess we wi
- Sleep tight, Dora, and when you wake up, you will help us find your parents, and then... Parapata.
- What's happening? Where are we?
- I think... we're being unloaded from a plane. We're not on a plane. We can't...
- Oh, my God, we're on a plane! Oh... We've left the country without ID. We need to alert the US consulate.
- They're treasure hunters? Why did I take Mandarin? What are you guys saying?
- Oh, look, Dora brought a knife on the field trip, everybody.
- I see three mercenaries. Armed. Wait, there's a fourth. I think he saw me. - He's coming for us. - Ah! - Okay. I am not here. - I'm an avatar.
- Dora! It is you! - Who are you? - I'm a friend of your parents. I'm rescuing you, Dora! Come with me if you want to live... Where did he go? Did... Did he die? I'm okay! I'm okay. I need your
- Boss! Get them! My parents did not sign a permission slip for the jungle! Why are we here? Where's the museum? Why, why, why? - How do we get out of here? - I don't know! - Getting you out of
- Huh! Swiper at the ready! Whatever happens, get that map. Swiper, yes, swiping. What kind of rescue is this? It's the only one you've got. Here. Let me try. - Hola. - What the... Hey! That
- Gotcha! There you are, my little friend. No swiping, you... you... swiper!
- She's amazing. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh-oh! Oh, shoot!
- Swiper, no... - Good job, Swiper. - I know, man. Get her!
- - Now what do we do? - Come on, come on! - Where did our rescuer go? - He ran away!
- - Get in! - Open this door, man! - Get in! - I'm not joking, man! Viper, get the truck! Don't let them escape!
- Where have they gone? This is the only road for miles. Keep your eyes peeled. Not anymore.
- Look! In there! That's their car!
- Here. This is it. Our family symbol. - This is where they started hiking. - Are we there? Where are your parents? I don't see your parents. We can't go any further by car. - The jungle gets too
- Okay, I may have gone a little overboard on supplies. Be my guest.
- I'm not going in first, though. You go first, Dora. It feels right. You all have nothing to worry about. The jungle is perfectly safe! Just don't touch anything. Or breathe too deeply.
- Are you sure your parents went this way?
- Okay, what are these? Warning signs. Totems. Legend tells of a deadly ancient militia dedicated to protecting Parapata from outside eyes. No one has seen Los Guardianes Perdidos... The Lost G
- What was that? Quechua. Ancient Inca. Impressive. What does it mean? "All those that seek Parapata... shall surely perish." Okay, I am ready for my parents to come and get me now. You have not
- Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
- And that was just an example of the dangers of overreacting.
- You okay? Fine. Totally fine.
- Hey. I found one of those red loops. My parents' symbol. - We must be getting close. - Oh, thank you, thank you! We're going home.
- This is my parents' camp. Or was. I mean, this is their stuff.
- Aha! Kill it! Quickly, kill it! Boots! Oh! Oh, Boots, I'm so happy to see you! She knows this monkey? Of course she knows this monkey.
- Thank goodness. He saw them. Oh, sorry. This is Boots. Boots, these are my friends. They're here to help me. No. We're here to get saved. Oh, and FYI, we are not friends.
- They did this quickly. - See how they rushed it? - Yeah. Still, I can track my parents better than any mercenaries. We just have to get to them first.
- Uh, may we stop for a moment? I need to do a thing. - What? - Just a thing. What thing? I know what this is. - You have to poo. - No. That isn't it. Of course I have to poo! I haven't pooed i
- Seriously? You had that in your backpack, too? A poo shovel. ♪ It's time to dig The poo hole ♪ ♪ Dig, dig, dig ♪ ♪ Just grab a shovel It's a piece of cake ♪ ♪ Make sure the hole is deep And t
- Not good. Not good at all. Go, go, go!
- Real arrows flying at us! Real arrows flying at us!
- ♪ Dig the poo hole ♪ ♪ Dig, dig, dig ♪ - Run! - Look away! Look away! - Sorry, no time! - We saw nothing! - Run for your life! - We gotta go! Ahh! - What is happening? - It's the curse! The
- I'm hit! They hit me! I'm bleeding out! I am losing life force! Oh, no, no, no! No, it's a juice box. It's just a juice box.
- Not safe. Not safe! Not safe!
- I want to go home! I want to go home!
- Guys... I can't say for sure... because I'm fairly confident I just sustained a... serious brain injury, but I do believe... we may have just met Los Guardianes Perdidos. The Lost Guardians. I
- Are you here to yell at me, too? Nah. Actually, I'm here to avoid getting yelled at.
- It's scary to be responsible for other people. It's easier when you're alone.
- Look, I know she can be like, a real pain in the butt sometimes, but... she's not all bad, I guess.
- You have an attraction for her. What? No. No, I definitely never said that. You know, a life-threatening situation can often accelerate the mating process in many species! Okay, no. Just slow
- I scouted the area. There's a freshly-cut path to the north, some ruins to the east. - Did you find any more of their markings? - No. - Okay, then we head north. - That's the path they took. -
- What, you're scared of monkeys now? Monkeys can carry three times their body weight. So that's a yes? Viper's scared of monkeys. It's just a monkey fact. That's all it is.
- Where are those guys? They're definitely dead. It's just you and me now. Of course... we'll have to start a family. We are not starting a family. Eh, give it a few days. Uh! Hey! Where have yo
- It doesn't look like any opera singers have been here for a while. Yeah. The Europeans may have built it, but... the jungle has taken it back.
- Ew, my feet. Why does the ground feel like chocolate pudding? Excuse me. Wait, wait, wait! I ate a lot of frijoles and chimichangas.
- I ate mucho pozole. Um... Wait. Anyone else notice the walls are getting higher? Quicksand!
- You got to be kidding me! Quicksand really exists? I thought it was just a video game thing. Like Pitfall! It's a classic. How do we get out of this stuff? Okay, rule number one of quicksand:
- No, no, no. I'm not doing that. Yeah. No, this feels super wrong. Now make little movements with your legs to make space for the water to get between the sand. And once your legs are free, si
- Look, look! It's working! It's working!
- Thanks. - Help me! - Alejandro, you have to stop moving. Stay sti...
- Why have you all gone quiet? It's bad, isn't it?
- Cha! No, no no! Not on the face. Not on the face. Ahh! It's another male. They will now fight. No, no! Ahh! I'm not sure those guys are fighting. Oh, it's a female. They are not fighting. T
- - Get it off! - Quick, someone go get a branch. - I'm sinking! - No, no, wait! Guys, come back! It's a jungle full of trees and I can't find a branch. Oh, oh, no! Alejandro! Alejandro! I see
- - I'm alive? - Yes! - I'm alive! I'm alive! - Yes! - I'm alive! I'm alive! - Yes! I'm alive, I'm alive...
- I thought I was gonna die. I thought I was gonna die.
- It's so awkward when adults cry. You just don't know where to look. And I was stupid! And then a scorpion went... mating on my head.
- I'm so sorry. My whole life is a lie. I'm a fraud. - No! No. - Yes. Everyone thinks that sometimes, Alejandro. I'm a bad guy. - No. - Yes. - No. No. No. - No, yes, I am. Yes. I'm a... I'm
- Where are we? Someone lives here.
- She hasn't seen my parents. And she doesn't seem very interested in helping me find them. Perhaps she knows how to get to Parapata. Parapata!
- She seemed pretty interested in that.
- That seemed bad, right? - Everyone thinks that was bad? - Yeah, a little bit.
- What? What did she say? She said anyone seeking Parapata is cursed. Well, that's great. But she also said she knows how to get you guys back downriver. She can take you home. All of you. Yes.
- I'm coming with you. I can't let you go alone. I mean, plus you're my cousin. There's, like, rules about that.
- I... I hope you don't die or anything.
- Is she staring at us? - Yeah. - Okay, time to go.
- - Hm? - She says stick to the path. Oh. Let's go. Bye, guys. Good luck, Dora.
- - -Why is she in such a hurry to get us out of here?
- Randy, wait, stop. Oh, no. Oh, no! No, no, no, come on! We've got to warn them!
- Not something you see every day. Are you sure about this? Well, she said this was the way we had to go.
- - We're in a spore field! - Don't breathe it in! - Let's get out of here! - It's okay. It's okay. If these were poisonous spores, we'd all be dead by now. Come on, Diego... Oh, whoa. What? -
- What's happening? - You... You look weird. - You look weird. - No, you look weird. - You... No, you. - No, you! You! - You! You! Him!
- I don't need these clothes anymore! Blech! I'm sure this will pass. It's fine! Fine? Are you kidding me? This is incredible! Hi, Dora! Hi there, Map! Oh, I thought I lost you. You can never
- - Ooh. - You okay, Dora? I can't. I'm not ready. Take my hand. Let's try this together. Yay!
- Sammy! Randy! We've got you, Dora. Thanks, guys!
- - What do we do? - Oh, we should sing her a song. She likes songs. ♪ Please be alive, Dora ♪ ♪ Don't be dead ♪ ♪ That sounds like something ♪ ♪ That you would have said ♪
- - Oh, I'm not very good at this. - It worked! She's waking up. Hey! - Randy? - Oh, thank goodness. Boots! Ohh. Sammy! - Hi. - You came back. - You have a nice voice. - Well... sometimes
- I never forgot about the jungle. And you... you were my best friend... and my first friend. I'm glad I'm here with you, Dora. I mean, this... this is our next adventure, prima. Our next adve
- I... I had the weirdest dream.
- The entrance to Parapata should be somewhere in these mountains. Oh, that's great. For the first time, I'm actually feeling really good about how things are...
- Whoa. This was all hidden down here?
- Well, great. Now we're stuck in a hole.
- Wow. Stars. It's a star map. Classic us. But the stars aren't in the correct place. Awesome. It's a jungle puzzle! I don't think this is a jungle puzzle. Mainly because there's no such thin
- Are you sure you should be touching that? What is that? That does not sound like a good noise. Oh, wait. The stars are in the right position. It's the southern hemisphere. I was just looking a
- Oh! Oh! I don't think this is a jungle puzzle. - This is a puquio. - What the flip is a puquio? It's an ancient underground aqueduct. Inca engineers built some of the most elaborate irrigation
- Okay, if this is an aqueduct, we just need to somehow open the sluice gate. How do you know so much about aqueducts? We learned about them last year in history class. You were there. It was the
- That must be the mechanism that controls the sluice gate. That's what it's called, okay? We have bigger thing to deal with right now! Everyone give me a hand. It's gonna take all of us. One, two
- This is our last chance. It's now or never. Who here can hold their breath for seven minutes? It's hard to tell with all of this water, but I'm assuming none of your hands are raised. This one
- Dora! - Dora! - What? - Oh, honey. Oh, honey! - Dora! - Mami! - Oh! - My baby girl. - Honey! Honey! Hey! Ohh! Randy did it! We're alive! - Tía, tío. - Okay, can somebody please tell me wha
- Hi, Dora's parents. Okay, honey, who are all these people? We're Dora's friends. From school.
- It's fine. Fine. We're on a field trip. And where are the mercenaries? Alejandro saved us from them. And he's with us! - Who? - Your old friend. Alejandro, from the university. You... You sent
- Ohh. Miércoles. - We found them. - Honey, come here. - Get back, kids. - Delta rendezvous point. You have my location. - You lied to me. - No, no, no, no, no. - No, I outwitted you... - That'
- - "Impenetrable!" -That means you can't get inside. - I know! - Okay. Shut up! You wouldn't want anything to happen to her... now, would you? - Of course not. - Good. Good, good. So, if eve
- I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If we do what he says, we'll be okay. Sorry, I'm so sorry. No, we're sorry. - We love you so much! - It's our fault. Can you all shut up back there? I've h
- Why have you stopped here? This is it, isn't it? - No, no, no. It, uh... - No, no, no. - Hey, wait. - No, please, wait!
- Parapata. It's real! We make camp tonight by those gates. Come on. ¡Órale!
- No, Boots, quit it! No! Papi wants us to do what they say.
- ♪ These boots are made for walkin' ♪
- Wow, it really is the deadliest weapon.
- Viper! What's going on back there?
- Put that down. What happened? Viper got yo-yoed. - Again? - Again. Take the professors to the gate.
- I spent days with these brats. I know what they'll do next.
- Diego! Sammy! Randy! Where are you guys?
- Boots! You shouldn't have done that!
- So what if he's a double-crossing mercenary treasure hunter? My parents are gonna show him the treasure and he's gonna let us all go.
- He's gonna kill them, isn't he?
- You're not a kid. But you're not a grownup either, Dora. You're a teenager. It's a super confusing time.
- But the fact is, you're right... you can't do it by yourself. Good news is you have friends now. And together, anything is possible.
- Boots, you can talk? Boots. Hey, Boots. Boots, come on. Boots. Ooh, ooh, ah, ah. Ooh, ooh... - Hey, did you guys hear that? - Uh, you talking to a monkey? No, no, Boots was talking to me. May
- ♪ Guarding the gate I'm guarding the gate ♪ ♪ Swiper is guarding the gate ♪ ♪ Guarding the gate I'm guarding the gate ♪ Would you stop singing? It's unprofessional. How are we gonna get past h
- Good job, golden poison frog.
- There must be a way to open the gates from the outside. Hey, guys, look at these. Each one has a lever. I was wrong about jungle puzzles, okay? There is no such thing as a jungle puzzle. Wait,
- Guys, look down. Looks like constellations. Classic us. Again. This is Yawar Mayu, the Inca night sky.
- Ah. Look. Some of the stones retain the light longer. This is anka, the eagle. Look.
- And that's atuq, the fox. That's... right there. This one looks like a serpent. - Are there any more? - This one's otorongo, the jaguar.
- This must be the fourth lever. Okay, but... which one should we pull first?
- Maybe we pull 'em all at once? Well, that's a pretty big maybe. At least if we die, we all get to die together, right?
- Okay. It's official. Movies lie.
- It's a real... freaking... jungle puzzle. That is so awesome! I'm sorry I doubted you, movies.
- I've never seen anything like it. This is the discovery of a lifetime!
- I guess this must be the temple. The gold, right? This is totally where the gold's hidden. Everything the Inca treasured will be in here. But remember... we're explorers, not treasure hunters
- It's empty. I don't get it. I don't see any doors. This can't be all that there is. I don't see any treasure. It was probably cleaned out by Spanish conquistadores. Or the British. Or the Fren
- I found this bowl. It could be treasure. That's a sun bowl. You tilt the bowls to reflect the sunlight. So that must mean there's... Look! There's an opening in the wall for the sun to shine in
- Huh. Now what? We have to angle the bowl to the right place in the room.
- - Clearly they loved geometry. - They fit together symmetrically. - The golden ratio! - 51 degrees. Okay, Randy, angle your bowl 51 degrees to Diego. Okay. Okay, Diego... to me.
- Yeah. Okay. Now I'll turn mine 51 degrees and we'll see where it lands.
- A door! It's opening a door, guys. - Ah! - Ha!
- Just hold the beam until the doors are fully open.
- What is that? Some sort of Ancient Inca group hug?
- Oh, guys... - you might want to look up. - Huh? The jungle puzzles are turning on us! The door's closing! Everyone run!
- Dora, Dora! Try and pull it open.
- Thank you! Thank you! Oh, Boots. Good job, buddy! Whoa. That's some hallway.
- It's like it goes on forever. - At the end, is that... - ...a giant golden monkey? We did it, guys. We found the treasure.
- Wait, these skulls, they look like a...
- Ahh! Spears! Okay! Okay, I know what we have to do. When we get to the bottom of the hallway, we have to jump at the same time. - It's too far! - What? We will never make it! No, it's an illusi
- It was a forced perspective. A trick to fool thieves and trespassers! Good job, Diego. Ancient Inca group hug for the win, guys.
- The monkey looked a lot more impressive back there. Looks pretty impressive to me. - Is that an emerald? - It's bigger than a basketball! I think we found the treasure, guys.
- This is the last puzzle. Look. This is a quipu. Inca written language. "Make an offering to the Gods... of that which is most revered." What did the Inca revere the most? That's easy!
- The same as me: Gold. Oh, crud. Thanks for getting through the tough stuff for me. Once again, I only had to follow Miss Know-It-All, and she led me straight to the gold.
- Gold. Gold! Lots and lots of gold! The answer to the puzzle is obvious. The Incas built monuments to their gods with it. Gold is as close to touching the sun as the Incas could get.
- It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! I beat you! I won! I beat you, I won! I beat you, I won! Ha! The treasure is going to be mine! You were wrong about me, Alejandro. I'm not a k
- I'm still alive! Powell! Viper! Help me! Get in here! Now! My mercenaries are on their way. This isn't over yet!
- - Dora! - Oh, honey! Mami! Papi! I'm so sorry. It's fine. How cool is this? Look at these guys, that's a real crossbow. Honey. That's a real crossbow, yep. It's the Lost Guardians of Parapa
- I think this is when we perish.
- - Be strong, honey, okay? - You choose the right thing. Yep.
- - Thank you. Yeah. - Thank you.
- It's like nothing I've... Ever imagined.
- Monkey. Really big gold monkey.
- Say goodbye to your little friend. What is happening? - Swiper! - Adiós, losers!
- Everyone get out of here! - What about the gold? - It doesn't matter! Wait, guys! What about me? You can't leave me here! Dora! Randy! Help me! We're a team! Guys!
- I knew the answer was water! Can you give me another go? I was joking about the gold! Of course not gold! Water is precious! Honey, let's go!
- And you'll never find it now, man! We gotta go! I love Parapata, but I don't want to be stuck here forever.
- - Boots! - Get off me, monkey! Ow! Ow, ow, ow!
- That's it. - Dora, no! - Dora, wait! What are you doing?
- - Oh, wow. - Ah! Dora! You did it!
- Should we put up a sign saying, "Choose the water"? No? Okay. Dora...
- Hey. Look, I know we weren't exactly friends when this trip started, but I...
- - Dora's staring at us again, isn't she? - Yeah. Okay.
- We're going back into the jungle in a few weeks. We'll be gone for a few months, no contact, just us against the elements. Mm-hmm. Me and your mom.
- We're onto something big, Dora.
- About that. Someone pulled a lever, not sure who, but... - You. You! - You know who it was. I think...
- I think I want to go back to the city.
- I know the jungle pretty well. Okay. But high school... I think I need more time to study that culture. - Mm. - Mm-hmm. And its indigenous people. - Right. Yeah, sure. - Yeah. Yeah. Uh-huh.
- - She has a life of her own now. - I'm so happy for her. I'm so happy. It's gonna be okay, babe. It's gonna be okay. It's not gonna be okay! But I'm so happy for her.
- Hey, look. The Dork-as multiplied.
- Subtitles by explosiveskull www.OpenSubtitles.org
- ♪ Oh, hooray, we did it ♪ ♪ We found the gold in Parapata ♪ ♪ Oh, hooray, we did it ♪ ♪ Deep in South America ♪ ♪ Oh, hooray, we did it ♪ ♪ We survived the Amazon jungle ♪ ♪ Oh, hooray, we did
- Whoo! ♪ Oh, hooray, we did it ♪ ♪ Can someone get me out of here? ♪ ♪ Oh, hooray, we did it ♪
- ♪ Oh, hooray, we did it ♪ ♪ There were times when it was frightening ♪ ♪ Oh, hooray, we did it ♪ Swiper, no swiping! Oh, man! ♪ Ohh ♪ ♪ Whoa, oh ♪ ♪ We came together That's the real treasure
Swiper - Benicio Del Toro
Dora (6 years) - Madelyn Miranda
Animal Vocalizations (voice) - Dee Bradley Baker
Diego (6 years) - Malachi Barton
Backpack - Sasha Toro
Map - Marc Weiner
Elena - Eva Longoria
Cole - Michael Peña
Nico - Joey Vieira
Sabrina - Pia Miller
Dora - Isabela Merced
Diego - Jeff Wahlberg
Abuelita Valerie - Adriana Barraza
Security Guard - Damien Garvey
Vegan Student - Anikka Abelita
Sammy - Madeleine Madden
Bad Dancing Teacher - Daniel Donaldson
Randy - Nicholas Coombe
Soccer Team Kid 1 - Tivon Toito'ona
Soccer Team Kid 4 - Emily Bell
Mean Kid - Jace Fleming
English Teacher - Michelle Collins
Soccer Team Kid 2 - Bailey Hendy
Soccer Team Kid 3 (as Darcy Raymond Worthington) - Darcy Worthington
Teacher - Matt Okine
Christina X - Natasa Ristic
Viper - Christopher Kirby
Powell - Temuera Morrison
Mercenary - Christopher Rawlins
Alejandro - Eugenio Derbez
Old Woman - Isela Vega
Boots - Danny Trejo
Kawillaka - Q'orianka Kilcher
High School DJ - Natalie Kinghorn
Choreographer - Michael Rooney
High School Dancer / Assistant Choreographer - Daniel Valle
High School Dancer / Assistant Choreographer - Kate Wormald
High School Dancer - Abdulaye Sow
High School Dancer - Brooke Schembri
High School Dancer - Dustin Taylor
High School Dancer - Elke Tulip Paes
High School Dancer - Georgia Rothera
High School Dancer - James David Portas
High School Dancer - Joel Murphy
High School Dancer - Kalahni Mia Spink
High School Dancer - Karin Mochizuki
High School Dancer - Kristin Sparks
High School Dancer - Leyton Oliver Bartley Beal
High School Dancer - Ly Thanh Dat
High School Dancer - Mitchell Adam Marshman
High School Dancer - Phoenix Mitchell
High School Dancer - Sarah Louise Harvey
High School Dancer (as Savannah Foran-McDaniel) - Savannah Foran McDaniel
High School Dancer - Seraseini Momo
High School Dancer - Tanisha Pili Mvoyi
High School Dancer - William James Dyson
High School Dancer - Zeke Azzolini
School Kid - Alexander Andersen
Bad Guy - Shaun Barry
Pilot - Tannum Bowater
LAX Police - Susan Bush
Airport Passenger - Linda Cairns
Guardian - Arthur Costa
LAX Businessman - Keiichi Enomoto
Teacher - Sean Edward Frazer
Tourist - Russ Gallagher
Airport Ground Clerk - Wayne Huang
Vocalist - Laura Jane Jones
Flight Attendant - Alice Lanesbury
Crowd High School Student - Emilia Lau
Airport Kid - Braden Lewis
High School Student - Lambert Majambele
Christie - Flight Attendant - Winnie Mzembe
Lost Guardian - Mivon Prince-Leyva
TSA Officer - Rob Schyff
Airport Passenger - Jason Virgil
Airport Passenger - Bianca Wallace
LAX Businessman - Ken Watanabe
High School Dancer - Lachlan Winters
High School Dancer - Elizabeth Xu