There was a last minute decision in your favor. Did you tell...
[on why Schatze stopped their wedding]
There was a last minute decision in your favor.
Did you tell her about me?
No. So far as she knows you're still hustling a gas pump.
Are you kidding?
Well let's go ask her.
Wait a minute JD! Do you think I ought to tell her?
Are you nuts? She clearly prefers gas pump jockeys to millionaires. What do you want to do? Disillusion the poor girl?
- Your friends?
Not one of those two dingbats
to stand up with me.
Well, there's still a good hope
they may come yet.
If they come now,
I'll throw them out on their necks.
I wanted them yesterday. What time
have I got to laugh at them now?
- Well, for crying out loud, a party.
- Wait a minute.
- There's Loco!
- Well, hi!
- What is it?
- Schatze's wedding. Didn't you know?
- Who to?
- Dallas, Texas.
- Pardon me, but my name is Ding Dong.
- How do you do?
- Did you have much trouble?
- What do you mean, trouble?
He's absolutely insane about me.
- No kidding.
- Out of his mind.
- Do you know how much he's worth?
- How much?
- Thirty mil.
- He's not.
Give or take a mil.
- Oh, isn't that wonderful?
- Oh, and he's a doll. A perfect doll.
- What a break.
- I'm not kidding. It's a dream marriage.
What about you?
Where have you been all this time?
- Oh, I went back to Maine.
- What do you mean, you went back to Maine?
Well, to tell you the truth,
l-l got married up there.
- Not to that Shriner?
- Oh, no, he was already married.
Clip duration: 75 seconds
Timestamp in movie: 01:19:00
Uploaded: 14 October, 2021
Genres: comedy, drama, romance
Summary: Three women set out to find eligible millionaires to marry, but find true love in the process.