How to Train Your Dragon 2
It's been five years since Hiccup and Toothless successfully united dragons and vikings on the island of Berk. While Astrid, Snotlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island's new favorite contact sport), the now inseparable pair journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds. When one of their adventures leads to the discovery of a secret ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace. Now, Hiccup and Toothless must unite to stand up for what they believe while recognizing that only together do they have the power to change the future of both men and dragons.
Director: Dean DeBlois
Writer: Dean DeBlois, Cressida Cowell (based upon the "How to Train Your Dragon" book series by)
Production: 20th Century Fox
Released: 13 Jun 2014
Awards: Nominated for 1 Oscar. Another 14 wins & 60 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
Where have YOU been
Men who kill without reason cannot be...
What should we name it
May they sing your name with love and...
This is Berk
Berk is pretty much perfect
And it's ugly
What do you think
You'd make a good trapper
Could could it be
You you've been rescuing them
Hold hold on
I'm so sorry
What are you doing
This isn't an on the way kind of update
You're such a moron
But that was five years ago
They wouldn't know where you're hiding
Here you go
Son of Eret
It's a good thing that I never listen
Could this day get any worse
How did you survive
Never take a toy from a dragon
That was some pretty fine dragon...
After all these years
This is where you've been for twenty...
Some of us were just born different
Wait just a minute
There there's something you need to know
I'll bloody his fist with my face if he...
Now dragons used to be a bit of a...
Some might suggest this is poorly...
You're all grown up
She could never stay put
A little out of practice
- HICCUP: This is Berk... the best-kept secret this side of, well, anywhere. Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock... packs more than a few surprises. (AIR WHOOSHING) (BLE
- dragon racing! (PEOPLE CHEERING)
- (BLEATS) SNOTLOUT: Whoa! (LAUGHS) I'm sorry, Fishlegs. Did you want that? Oh! (GRUNTS) FISHLEGS: Snotlout, that was mine! Here you go, babe. Did I tell you that you look amazing today... bec
- TUFFNUT: (LAUGHS) Oh, yeah! Ha-ha! That's nine for the Twins... Astrid lags with three. Fishlegs and Snotlout trail with none. And Hiccup is...
- nowhere to be found. Hmm. Scared him off with the big talk, didn't you, Stoick? What are you doing, Snotlout? They're gonna win now. She's my princess. Whatever she wants, she gets. ASTRID: Ru
- HICCUP: Now, dragons used to be a bit of a problem here... but that was 5 years ago. Now, they have all moved in. And really, why wouldn't they? We have custom stables... all-you-can-eat feedin
- even top-of-the-line fire prevention if I do say so myself.
- (CHUCKLES) It's time, Gobber. Righty-ho. Last lap! (BLOWING HORN)
- The Black Sheep! Come on, Stormfly. We can still win this thing! (ALL CHEERING)
- RUFFNUT: Come on, Barf! TUFFNUT: Let's go! Go, Meatlug! ASTRID: Whoo-hoo! FISHLEGS: Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! This is your big moment. Have a nice flight!
- Up, up, up! (BLEATS) ASTRID: No! FISHLEGS: Yes! Good job, Meatlug. Here you go, darling. Mine is worth ten. Yeah! The Black Sheep! ASTRID: You guys are fighting for Ruffnut? I'm totally win
- Excuse me. Stormfly! (WEAPON CLANGS) (ALL EXCLAIM IN SHOCK) Whoa! (GRUNTING)
- (PEOPLE CHEERING) That's 13! Astrid takes the game! (CHEERING) HICCUP: Yep, Berk is pretty much perfect. All of my hard work has paid off. And it's a good thing, too, because with Vikings on
- (SINGING) Let the wind carry us To the clouds, hurry up, all right
- We can travel so far As our eyes can see We go where no one goes We slow for no one Get out of our way...
- So what do you think, bud? You wanna give this another shot? (GRUMBLES) Toothless! It will be fine.
- This is amazing! No longer amazing! Toothless! (SHRIEKS)
- Whoo! That really came out of nowhere.
- (TOOTH LESS GROANING) We have to work on your solo gliding there, bud. That locked-up tail... makes for some pretty sloppy rescue maneuvers, hey?
- Looks like we found another one, bud. (GRUMBLES) Oh, what, do you want an apology? Is that why you're pouting, big baby boo? (GRUMBLING) Well, try this on! (GRUNTS) Oh, you feeling it yet? H
- Oh, come on, come on. You wouldn't hurt a one-legged... (SCREAMS)
- You're right! You're right! You win. You win. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! (LAUGHS) He's down. And it's ugly. Dragons and Vikings, enemies again... locked in combat to the bitter... Oh!
- You know that doesn't wash out. (LAUGHS)
- So, what should we name it? "Itchy Armpit" it is. What do you reckon, bud? Think we might find a few Timberjacks in those woods? The odd Whispering Death or two in the rocks?
- Who knows? Maybe we'll finally track down another Night Fury.
- Wouldn't that be something? (SIGHS) So, what do you say? Just keep going? (GRUMBLES) (DRAGON SCREECHING)
- (IMITATING STOICK) "You're all grown up..." "and since no chief could ask for a better successor..." "I've decided..." To make you chief! Oh, my gods! Hiccup, that's amazing! (GRUNTS) Ow! You
- so this is what I'm dealing with. What did you tell him? I didn't. By the time he turned around, I was gone. Huh, well, it's a lot of responsibility. The map will have to wait for sure... and
- (GASPS) It's not me, Astrid. All those speeches and planning, and running the village, that's his thing. I think you're missing the point. I mean, "chief." What an honor. I'd be pretty excite
- What you're searching for isn't out there, Hiccup. It's in here. Maybe you just don't see it yet. Ugh. Ugh! Maybe. But you know... there is something out there. Hiccup... (GASPS)
- (GROWLS) All right, easy, bud. (GASPS) Hiccup! MAN: Fire! Astrid, look out!
- Watch the tail! (GRUNTS) Tie those legs up! Huh? Is that what I think it is? HICCUP: Stop! ASTRID: Stormfly! What are you doing? TRAPPERS: Whoa! Back again?
- You will never hold on to those dragons... you hear me? Drago is coming for them all!
- FISHLEGS: Come on, Meatlug! TUFFNUT: Whoo-hoo! RUFFNUT: Yahoo! (DRAGONS CHITTERING) SNOTLOUT: Whoa! (GASPS)
- I'll bloody his fist with my face if he tries to take my dragon! Or mine! (GROANS) You're such a moron. A beautiful moron. Yeah. (GROANS) Bludvist? Drago Bludvist? Yeah. Wait. You know him?
- Ground all dragons! HICCUP: What? Why? STOICK: Seal the gates! Lower the storm doors! Wait! What is happening? GOBBER: Come on! You heard the man! Lock it down.
- STOICK: No dragon or Viking sets foot off this island until I give the word! Wait, because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble... in some faraway land? Because Drago Bludvist is a madman...
- Keep your eyes peeled, lads! With this wind, we'll reach Drago by daybreak... so best we fill this ship up with dragons, and quick! It's no time to be picky. Eret? Not if we want to keep our...
- You're not getting away this time. Fire!
- Reload! TRAPPER: Reload! Incoming!
- He can be really persuasive. Once you've earned his loyalty... there is nothing a dragon won't do for you. (BLOWS RASPBERRY) You won't be changing any minds around here. I can change yours. Ri
- (SNARLS) Huh? HICCUP: Put me down! Snotlout, what are you doing? See how well I protect and provide? (GROANS) (GASPS) What is with all the nets? RUFFNUT: Hey, watch it! That was... close.
- (GRUNTS) What are you guys doing here? We're here to rescue you! I don't need to be rescued! STOICK: Enough!
- Well, didn't you just pick the wrong ship? I am Eret, son of (MUFFLED) Eret. (GRUNTS) I'm... (STRAINING) Get this thing off me. Anyone else? (ERET GRUNTING) That's what I figured. You, saddl
- (SIGHS) Years ago, there was a great gathering of chieftains... to discuss the dragon scourge we all faced. Into our midst came a stranger from a strange land... covered in scars and draped in
- Stupid. Good one. Aye, we laughed, too. Until he wrapped himself in his cloak and cried out... "Then see how well you do without me!" The rooftop suddenly burst into flames... and from it, a
- Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. Maybe. Hiccup! HICCUP: I'm still going to try.
- This is what I'm good at. And if I could change your mind... I can change his, too.
- Come on. Let's go. STOICK: No! Lead the others back to Berk. I've had enough mutiny for one day.
- Oh, I like that. STOICK: Ruffnut! (GROANS) Okay! Ah! (GRUNTING)
- (SIGHS) Don't worry, bud. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I promise. (TOOTHLESS GRUMBLES)
- (DRAGON SCREECHING) (GRUNTS)
- Hey! You left my dragon back there! He can't fly on his own! He will drown!
- (HICCUP GRUNTS) Hey! Uh, we have to head back for my dragon! (GROWLING)
- Who are you? The dragon thief? Uh... Drago Bludvist?
- Do you even understand what I'm saying?
- Toothless! It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. I'm glad to see you, too, bud. You really had me worried, there.
- Could it be? After all these years? How is this possible? Uh, should I... Should I know you? No, you were only a babe.
- (INHALES SHARPLY) (SHUSHING)
- Come. STOICK: Boar-headed! Just like his mother! Aye, she could never stay put either. GOBBER: He's just twenty. And a Viking. Could there be a worse combination? When I think of how stubborn
- Well, not much has changed, actually. (SIGHS) Ah, you know what he's like. He won't give up, Gobber. And if Hiccup finds Drago, before we find him... Nothing can hurt Hiccup... so long as that
- Hold on. Wait just a minute. This way! Come back here! Come. You can't just say something like that and run off! You're my mother? I mean, what the... Do you grasp how insane it sounds? Com
- This is where you've been for 20 years?
- Unbelievable. You're not upset? What? No. (STAMMERING) I don't know. It's a bit much to get my head around, to be frank. It's not every day you find out... your mother is some kind of crazy,
- At least I'm not boring, right? I suppose there is that one specific thing. Do you like it? (STUTTERING) I don't have the words.
- Can I... Oh, he's beautiful.
- (GIGGLING) Incredible! He might very well be the last of his kind. And look, he's your age. Wow. No wonder you get along so well. (SPEAKING GIBBERISH)
- (GASPS) And retractable teeth! How did you manage to... I found him in the woods. He was shot down and wounded.
- This Snafflefang lost his leg to one of Drago Bludvist's iron traps. This Raincutter had her wing sliced by razor netting. And this poor Hobblegrunt... was blinded by a tree snare... and then le
- The crazy thing is... I'm actually the one who shot him down. Hey, it's okay, though. He got me back! Right, bud? You couldn't save all of me, could you? You just had to make it even. So, peg
- What did your father think of your Night Fury friend? He didn't take it all that well. But then he changed. They all did. Pretty soon, everyone back home had dragons of their own. If only it we
- I rushed to protect you. (BABY HICCUP GIGGLING)
- But what I saw... was proof of everything I believed.
- This wasn't a vicious beast... but an intelligent, gentle creature... whose soul... reflected my own. (STOICK GRUNTS) (VALKA GASPS) STOICK: Valka, run! VALKA: No! Don't!
- Hold on! (GRUNTS) VALKA: No! Stoick! STOICK: Valka!
- VALKA: You and your father nearly died that night... all because I couldn't kill a dragon. It runs in the family. It broke my heart to stay away... but I believed you would be safer if I did.
- How did you survive? Oh, Cloudjumper never meant to harm me. He must have thought I belonged here. In the home of the great Bewilderbeast. The alpha species. One of the very few that still ex
- Every nest has its queen... but this is the king of all dragons. With his icy breath, this graceful giant built our nest. A safe haven for dragons everywhere. Wait, that's the ice-spitter? He
- ...who listen to no one! (VALKA LAUGHING)
- I've lived among them... for 20 years, Hiccup... discovering their secrets.
- (LAUGHS) He likes you. Wow. You must be hungry. Uh. Yeah, I could eat. Good. It's feeding time.
- I don't like it. They should have been back with Hiccup by now. I don't like it either. Eret, son of Eret... was the man of my dreams. My everything! But, baby, I grew facial hair for you. Me
- TRAPPER: Do we go back? ERET: We have nowhere to go, nothing to sell... and no heads to call our own! If we don't turn up with dragons, and fast... (SCREAMS) Careful what you wish for! UG: Eret
- Works every time. (ERET PANTING)
- Hey, I thought we were going to eat. Oh, we are.
- Then, from Dragon Island... I found this archipelago.
- VALKA: There. (SIGHS) Whoa! (TOOTH LESS GROANS)
- VALKA: Oh, when I'm up here... I don't even feel the cold. I just feel... Free.
- (INHALES) This is what it is to be a dragon, Hiccup. It's all well and good to call yourself a dragon... but can you fly? (GASPS)
- Ha! (LAUGHS) (WHOOPING) Man! Almost! We just about had it that time! (GRUNTS) (SPITS)
- Incredible. Well, not bad yourself.
- All this time, you took after me. And where was I?
- I'm so sorry, Hiccup. Can we start over?
- Will you give me another chance?
- I can teach you all that I have learned these past 20 years. Like... (MOANS)
- Wow. Now you can make those tight turns.
- Did you know about this? Every dragon has its secrets. And I'll show them all to you. We'll unlock every mystery... find every last species together... as mother and son. (LAUGHING) (LAUGHING)
- This is so great! Now you and I can go talk to Drago together. What? There's no talking to Drago. But we have to... No. We must protect our own. Come on, we should be getting back. Hmm?
- Okay! Look, I got you here. Now get this thing off me. Never take a toy from a dragon. Don't you know anything? (ERET GROANS) Why does this keep happening to me?
- Large diameter bubbles, massive lungs... cold water deep dweller. I'm thinking class five leviathan, maybe six. (GROWLS)
- (MEN SHOUTING) FISHLEGS: Meatlug! What's wrong, girl? (MEN SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY)
- ERET: (CHUCKLES) Always great to see you, my friend! Keeping warm up here?
- As you can see, I'm right on time with a new batch of dragons... just like I promised. MAN: He's waking up! Give me some backup, here!
- (GRUNTS) Drago! Stop all preparations! We must attack the dragon riders' nest at once! We will take down their alpha! Then we will take Berk! (MEN CHEERING) Drago. And get rid of him. Oh, Dra
- Well, bud, we can't wait around for Drago to attack this place. We've gotta find him first.
- Easy now. Are you kidding me? How did you get in here? The same way we are getting you out. We? All clear. Toothless, come. Wait. There's something you need to know. STOICK: Yeah, yeah, tel
- You might want to take this one. Huh? Oh, boy. Oh. Uh... Dad... could you put the sword away, please? (GASPS)
- I know what you're gonna say, Stoick. How could I have done this? Stayed away all of these years? And why did I not come back to you? To our son? What sign did I have that you could change, St
- You're as beautiful as the day I lost you.
- SNOTLOUT: Could this day get any worse? TUFFNUT: Let me see. We're gonna jump into freezing cold water, and then die from drowning. ERET: Looks refreshing. Please, ladies first. You are a steam
- Warn the others! Get them, you son of an Eret. (MEN GRUNTING) TUFFNUT: Take that!
- Okay, I love you again. (EXHALES) Pathetic. You can still jump. So, are we going to save your dragons and get out of here, or not? Hmm. ERET: Check every trap. They're here somewhere.
- Meatlug? (GROANS) (STRAINING) Anyone coming? I don't know. You just keep doing what you are doing. Keep cranking.
- Thank you for saving my life. (GURGLES)
- Now let me return the favor. Mom, you'd never even recognize it. Where we used to make weapons, we now build saddles, wing-slings. We even fix dragon teeth! You wouldn't believe how much everyt
- STOICK: (CHUCKLES) Oh, I got it. I got it. (WHIMPERS)
- I'm a little out of practice. Well, you know... I didn't marry you for your cooking. GOBBER: I hope not. Her meatballs could kill more beasts than a battle-axe. I've still got a few knocking ar
- Remember our song, Val? (SINGING) I'll swim and sail on savage seas
- With ne'er a fear of drowning
- And gladly ride the waves of life
- No scorching sun Nor freezing cold Will stop... Will stop me on my journey Sorry. (CHUCKLES) (EXHALES) If you will promise me your heart
- My dearest one My darling dear Your mighty words astound me But I've no need of mighty deeds When I feel your arms around me But I would bring you rings of gold I'd even sing you poetry Whoo!
- I'm still going Gobber! I'm done. (SIGHS) (LAUGHS) I thought I would have to die before we could have that dance again. No need for drastic measures. For you, my dear... anything. Will you c
- (GASPS) (BOTH LAUGH) We can be a family! What do you say? Oh...
- Thank Odin you didn't listen to me, son. We never would have found each other. (DRAGONS SHRIEKING) Toothless?
- (EXHALES SHARPLY) (EXPLOSIONS) Oh, no. Val? Val! It's all right, it's all right. We're a team now. What do you want to do? We have to save the dragons. Aye. You got it! Come on, son.
- Whatever comes, keep hitting the mountain. We need to draw the alpha out.
- Ready the traps! (MAN GRUNTING)
- (GASPS) TUFFNUT: Surprise! Yeah! (SNICKERING) What? Whoa! Whoo! Whoo-hoo! You really are full of surprises! (GRUNTS) Let's go! TUFFNUT: Dragon riders, coming through!
- Cut them down! Ah! Whoa, whoa, whoa! RUFFNUT: Eret, son of Eret! (SCREAMING)
- ASTRID: Up, girl! Lean left, Eret! That's it! (ERET SHOUTS) ASTRID: Look out! (ERET GRUNTING)
- Take them down! Heads up! (ALL GRUNTING) (CHUCKLES)
- Dragon master. Welcome aboard, dragon rider! Thanks, I think. Where have you been? Oh, you know, catching up with Mom. (GASPS)
- That's your mother? Now you know where I get my dramatic flair.
- The alpha! Now we have a fight! (ROARING) (ALL SCREAMING)
- HICCUP: Come on, Toothless! Show them what you got, bud.
- (GRUNTING) (DRAGO SNICKERING) I've waited a long time for this! You cannot take our dragons! They are controlled by the alpha! Then it's a good thing I brought a challenger. (GRUNTS) (SHOUTI
- Another one? FISHLEGS: That is a class ten! Class ten! (ALL SCREAMING) VALKA: No. DRAGO: Come on! Take down the alpha! (BOTH GRUNTING)
- (CHOKING) (GASPS) (SHOUTING) (STOICK GRUNTING) (GROANS)
- Thank you. For you, my dear... anything. (GRUNTS)
- Val, do you think you can stop them? I'll do my best. Come on, Cloudjumper! You! I watched you burn! It takes more than a little fire to kill me! (BOTH GRUNTING)
- We have won. Now, finish her! (DRAGO'S BEWILDERBEAST ROARING) (VALKA GROANS)
- STOICK: Hold on! Skullcrusher, go!
- Come on, Gobber! Right behind you, Stoick!
- (SNICKERING) This is the great dragon master? The son of Stoick the Vast? What shame he must feel.
- All of this loss, and for what? To become unstoppable? To rule the world? Dragons are kind, amazing creatures... that can bring people together.
- Or tear them apart. (GASPS) You see... I know what it is to live in fear. To see my village burned... my family taken. But even as a boy... left with nothing... I vowed to rise above the fea
- and liberate the people of this world. Then why a dragon army? Well, you need dragons to conquer other dragons. Or maybe you need dragons to conquer people. To control those who follow you...
- Hiccup! (PANTING) STOICK: Come on, Gobber! Okay, change of plan!
- No dragon can resist the alpha's command. So, he who controls the alpha... controls them all.
- Toothless, you okay, bud? What's going on? DRAGO: Witness true strength.
- The strength of will over others.
- In the face of it... you are nothing.
- What did he just tell you? (PANTING)
- Toothless, come on. What's the matter with you? No, no, no, no. Come on. What are you doing? Knock it off. Stop! Snap out of it!
- (GRUNTING) Toothless, no! Toothless!
- HICCUP: Don't! Hiccup! Stop! Son! Dad! (GASPING)
- No! Get away from him! (WHINES) Go on! Get out of here! (WHIMPERS) HICCUP: Get away!
- It's not his fault. You know that. (SIGHS) (ROARING)
- VALKA: Good dragons... under the control of bad people... Wait! Don't go. VALKA: ...do bad things.
- (TOOTHLESS WHIMPERS) DRAGO: Come on!
- Gather the men and meet me at Berk! Toothless! No, don't. (MEN CHEERING) (GROWLS)
- GOBBER: May the Valkyries welcome you... and lead you through Odin's great battlefield. May they sing your name with love and fury... so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla..
- For a great man has fallen. A warrior. A Chieftain. A father. A friend.
- I'm not the chief that you wanted me to be. And I'm not the peacekeeper I thought I was. I don't know... (SIGHS)
- You came early into this world. You were such a wee thing. So frail, so fragile. I feared you wouldn't make it.
- But your father... he never doubted. He always said you would become the strongest of them all. And he was right. You have the heart of a chief and a soul of a dragon. Only you can bring our
- I, uh... I was so afraid of becoming my dad.
- Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great? That brave? That selfless?
- We are going back. Uh, with what? He took all the dragons. Not all of them.
- FISHLEGS: I don't want to die! We can't fly these things! FISHLEGS: Yeah, no kidding! (GRUNTS) Whoa! (YELLING) But won't that Bewilderbeast just take control of these guys, too? They're babies
- Some might suggest this is poorly conceived. It's a good thing that I never listen. So what is your plan? Get Toothless back and kick Drago's... Heads up! And that thing. Whoa... Ow!
- (GASPS) (EXCLAIMING HAPPILY) That's a good boy. (COOING)
- (STAMMERS) Watch the furniture! Where are you going? (GASPS) (PEOPLE SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY)
- (ROARING) (ALL GASP) Your chief is dead. Stoick? No one can protect you now. (ROARING)
- (GASPS) HICCUP: No. He took all the dragons!
- Distract the alpha. Try to keep his focus off Toothless. Uh... How? Have you forgotten who you're riding with? There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle! Except for this one! Amateur. H
- RUFFNUT: (GRUNTS) Keep them coming! Black sheep, baby! (ROARING)
- (BLEATING) SNOTLOUT: Ten points!
- (GIGGLING) (GROWLS) (GASPS)
- (EXHALES) You certainly are hard to get rid of, I'll say that. Toothless? Hey... it's me, bud. It's me. It's me. I'm right here, bud. Come back to me. (DRAGO LAUGHS) He's not yours anymore.
- (DISTORTED) You would never hurt me. (TOOTHLESS COOING) How are you doing that? Please. You are my best friend, bud. (GROWLING SOFTLY)
- Atta boy! That's it! I'm here! DRAGO: Enough! (GRUNTS)
- (EXCLAIMS) Hang on! (DRAGO SCREAMING) (GRUNTS) Almost there, buddy.
- DRAGO: Do something! We need to get those two apart.
- We have to block him out, Toothless. Do you trust me, bud? (RUMBLES)
- We can do this. You and me. As one.
- That's it. Now let's try this one more time! (ALL CHEERING) Take him down, babe!
- Shut it out, Toothless. Stop them! Now!
- Toothless! It's now or never!
- (GRUNTS) (SHOUTS) HICCUP: Hold him there, Toothless. It's all over now.
- Or is it? Uh... Oh, no! (SCREAMS)
- Hiccup! (ICE CRACKING) (GASPS)
- He's challenging the alpha! To protect you.
- No, no, no! No! Fight back! Fight! Fight!
- Now do you get it? This is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty. (PANTS) Let this end. Now. Never! Come on! (ROARS)
- (GROANING) The alpha protects them all. (GRUNTING)
- (ROARS) (ALL ROARING) (PEOPLE CHEERING)
- You never cease to amaze me, bud. Thank you. (ALL LAUGHING) Toothless, you know that doesn't wash out!
- MAN: I knew you'd come back!
- (LAUGHS) Oh, give me a cuddle, Grumpy! (GROANS) (CHUCKLES) Who's my little princess? Don't you ever leave again, Hookfang. You are! Yes, you are! I missed you! Oh, Barf! Not you!
- That was some pretty fine dragon wrangling back there. You'd make a good trapper. Whoa! (CHUCKLES) You know, Skullcrusher's gonna need somebody to look after him now.
- Your father would be every bit as proud as I am. (CHUCKLES) Thank you. I'm really glad you're here, Mom. And here I'll stay.
- See? I told you it was in here. (ALL LAUGHING) Still doing that one? That's hilarious. Come here, you. Mmm. Ooh!
- The chief has come home! (ALL CHEERING)
- ALL: (CHANTING) Long live the chief! Long live the chief! Long live the chief!
- SNOTLOUT: (EXCLAIMING) Yeah! (GRUNTS) Ah. (GASPS)
- (SNOTLOUT EXCLAIMING) (ALL CHEERING)
- HICCUP: This is Berk. A bit trampled and busted and covered in ice... but it's home. It's our home.
- (PEOPLE TALKING INDISTINCTLY) HICCUP: Those who attacked us are relentless and crazy. But those who stopped them... oh, even more so! (ASTRID LAUGHING) HICCUP: We may be small in numbers... bu
- HICCUP: You see, we have something they don't. Oh, sure, they have armies... and they have armadas... but we have... our dragons! (ROARS)
- We can travel so far As our eyes can see
- We go where no one goes We slow for no one Get out... ...of our way
- Awake in the sky We break up so high, all right
- Let's make it our own Let's savor it
- We go where no one goes We slow for no one
- We slow for no one We go where no one goes
Hiccup - Jay Baruchel
Valka - Cate Blanchett
Stoick - Gerard Butler
Gobber - Craig Ferguson
Astrid - America Ferrera
Snotlout - Jonah Hill
Fishlegs - Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Tuffnut - T.J. Miller
Ruffnut - Kristen Wiig
Drago - Djimon Hounsou
Eret - Kit Harington
Hoark the Haggard (voice) - Kieron Elliott
Starkard (voice) - Philip McGrade
Ug (voice) - Andrew Ableson
Teeny (voice) - Gideon Emery
No-Name (voice) - Simon Kassianides
Toothless (voice) - Randy Thom
Hiccup (Norwiegan) (voice) - Alexander Rybak
Additional Voices (voice) - Julian Stone