It has been over a decade since Jigsaw died. However, after a new series of murders occurs, police find themselves chasing after the original Jigsaw Killer - John Kramer. Could John Kramer still be alive or is another killer out there with a different motive?
Director: Michael Spierig, Peter Spierig
Writer: Josh Stolberg, Pete Goldfinger
Released: 27 Oct 2017
Movie Video Clips
The truth will set you free
You know what happens if we don't play...
It's the final test
Salvation can be yours
How are you alive
Now I speak for the lives ruined by...
We all have a thumb on the scale
I speak for the dead
I want to live
You have a choice
He came back from the dead
You deny culpability
I confess that this is messed up
But you did not told the entire story
Which one of you assholes shot him in...
If we die
You guys aren't helping
The game's simple
I'm sure you're all wondering why you're...
That's not creepy at all
What's going on
Like I said
As do we all
- (SIRENS BLARING IN DISTANCE) (PANTING)
- Suspect on foot, entering warehouse. In pursuit.
- Freeze! Stop right there! Put down the weapon! You can't stop it now. Nothing can stop it. On the ground! On the ground. Drop it, right now! Halloran. Detective Halloran.
- If he's not here in 17 minutes, five people are going to die. Get Halloran here, now!
- (POLICE TALKING INDISTINCTLY)
- EDGAR: Where the fuck is Halloran? People are gonna die, man! Doesn't he know? All of you, get back. Halloran! Edgar! Edgar, what the fuck are you doing? You put down that remote. I can't.
- (POLICE TALKING INDISTINCTLY) (GURGLES) Which one of you assholes shot him in the chest?
- EDWARD: The game. It's started...
- (BREATHING HEAVILY) (PANTING) (LABORED BREATHING)
- (PANICKED BREATHING) (LIGHT PANELS BUZZING)
- ANNA: What is this? (WOMAN GROANS) (GROANS) What the hell? What the fuck?
- Yo, what the hell? ANNA: Oh, shit. RYAN: Oh, god.
- CARLY: What's going on? RYAN: No, no, no...
- MITCH: This can't be happening! CARLY: Someone, help me! No, no, no... Help! CARLY: Somebody please help me. Please, help me! Help! Help! Please, help me! Just stay the fuck back!
- JIGSAW: (OVER PA) I'm sure you are all wondering why you're here. You deny culpability, no doubt, for the circumstances in which you find yourselves. Salvation can be yours, if you cleanse yours
- RYAN: The fuck is going on over here? ANNA: No, no, no... MITCH: No, no, no! No! (SCREAMING) (ALL SCREAMING)
- (SCREAMNG) No! No! (GRUNTS) What do we do? What do we do? CARLY: Someone do something!
- (GROANING) Hey! Wake up! Wake up!
- (GROANS) "No matter how little..."
- "An offering of blood..." "An offering of blood..." (PANTS) "An offering of blood..." (PANTING) (GROANS) (TRAP POWERING DOWN) (GASPS)
- Cut yourself! You need to cut yourself! He wants blood and then you're free!
- Cut yourself, he wants blood! Cut yourself!
- (GASPS) (GROANS) Fuck! Come on, come on, come on. (SCREAMS) (EXHALES)
- Yes! Holy shit... You need to cut yourself! (SCREAMING) You need to cut yourself! (SCREAMS)
- No... ANNA: Cut yourself! (GRUNTING) You need to cut yourself! Cut yourself!
- MITCH: Where the fuck are we?
- He hit the remote, but nothing triggered. As far as we know. KEITH: You think the game's real? HALLORAN: Don't know. KEITH: And why do you think he asked for you? We're good friends. I put hi
- HALLORAN: Start the suspect list with Munsen's known associates.
- (GRUNTS) CARLY: Help! (CRYING) Please, somebody help us!
- Help! Please! Don't... Stay still.
- What do you want with us? ANNA: That voice... It said salvation can be ours if we, cleanse our soul of our lies. This is some kind of fucked up confessional? The truth will set us free. Hone
- I'm Mitch. What's your name?
- Carly. (GROANS) Don't touch me.
- This is some bastard's sick idea of a joke? He said it was a game. Well, then I hope, for all of our sakes, that it is a game. Oh, yeah? Why's that, sweetheart? Because games can be won.
- BOY: What the hell? MAN 1: Did anyone phone the police? MAN 2: Yeah.
- Whoa! Overhand! Okay, you got some heat on it! (SIREN CHIRPING)
- Cell phone's off for a reason, Halloran.
- Well, what do you think, El? (SIGHS) I don't know, he looks a little pale. Let's get this thing off.
- ELEANOR: Ooh LOGAN: Ah. Hmm.
- (HELMET RATTLES) Hmm. Someone's been studying up on John Kramer. A copycat? Hope not. Kramer's been dead for 10 years.
- Keith! What's up, Doc? Hey, man, how you doing? I'm good. Good to see you. You too, man. You're, uh... You're working this neighborhood now? Uh, yeah, I joined homicide last month.
- Jesus, what happened to this guy?
- You two know each other? Logan was our medic in Fallujah. Hey, uh, I'm sorry to hear about Christine. How you been, man? Uh, good, Keith. Yeah, I'm doing well. All right.
- LOGAN: "And then there were four..."
- You got a computer we could stick that in?
- JIGSAW: (ON LAPTOP) The games have begun again. And they will not stop until the sins against the innocent are atoned for. I will take care of the next four, you take care of the rest.
- We gotta get that to voice rec.
- It's not him. It can't be. Right?
- Oh, shit. (SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING)
- What the fuck? What the fuck? No, that's not creepy at all.
- No. No! No, no, no... Help!
- ANNA: Somebody please help us! Where is this sick fuck taking us? Did anyone see anything? No, nothing. I got fucking drugged! He said, "Confess." We have to confess. Yeah, you got something
- Damn it, we all have something to confess.
- I sold a kid a bike once. He had an accident 10 minutes after I sold it to him. It's not my fault he couldn't handle such a powerful damn bike, all right? He died! That's it? That's all you d
- (BUZZER SOUNDS) (ALL SCREAM) (OBJECTS CLATTERING)
- Oh, my God. We're going to hang.
- Play the damn tape, Mitch. Oh, God! (PANTING)
- JIGSAW: (ON RECORDER) While I am certain that there is a desire to point fingers at me for the blood that has been shed, unless you turn that finger inward, I assure you, more blood will be lost
- One of you 'fess up, or we all die. Okay, check yourself for marks. RYAN: Huh? ANNA: If he injected us, there could be marks.
- Bingo. What are you doing? It's okay, it's okay. You just got to pick a needle, blondie.
- Look, we get out of these things when you pick an antidote. Or else we all die, Carly! No, no. What if it's the acid? I won't. Bullshit, you won't. Maybe just confess, Carly. Okay, did you s
- $3.55. What? What does that mean? ANNA: What? What a life is worth to me.
- RYAN: Oh, fuck... Choose, right now! Come on, pick! Pick one! Pick now! Please! I can't do it. RYAN: Pick one now! MITCH: We're all going to die! RYAN: Pick now! MITCH: Come on. Choose! Co
- (ALL GASPING) (ALL COUGHING)
- Fucking asshole! Hey! Hey! I'm not the one who put us here. Get a hold of yourself. I just saved our lives. Yeah, but you took hers! You killed her. You selfish son of a bitch. No, stop! Bo
- A life is worth $3.55. What? That's what she said. Yeah. (WHISPERS) Yeah. $3.55.
- There's more numbers on the inside of this.
- It could be the combination.
- Okay, we're in the countryside somewhere. I can't make out any landmarks, nothing. Oh, God. Who's doing this to us?
- Sold bad mortgages, sold good coke, cheated on my taxes, cheated on my wife. Both of them. So, you know... Nothing that bad.
- It was my husband's fault. Oh, come on. Bullshit. Why... Why am I being punished for something that he did? Huh?
- If he hadn't fallen asleep, he wouldn't have rolled over and suffocated our baby. (BABY GROANS)
- No, no. No! For real, you don't think he's trying to tell us something? Look, there are two perfectly good doors right here. Right, so we'll go through the door that leads exactly he wants us
- Oh, my God! Help me! Help. Please. Ah! What the fuck?
- There's wires, there's something... (RYAN STAMMERING) (WHIMPERING) Help, help.
- (RYAN GROANS) Anna? Do you see? ANNA: There's 100 wires wrapped around his leg, and around some pulleys. Okay, there's, uh... There's some kind of handle.
- Guys, there's a tape. (TRAP POWERING UP) (SCREAMING) It's tighter! It just got tighter! Oh, God! Okay... (RYAN SCREAMS) God! Oh! Okay, how do we get the tape? (WHIMPERING) Hey, go slow. Yea
- Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, my God! You guys aren't helping! Grab the tape! Grab the tape! No way, man. No, you gotta fucking grab the tape. I saved your fucking life, Mitch! Grab the tape! Just d
- RYAN: Please, yeah. Yeah, come on. Come on. Come on, man. Oh, my God.
- You almost got it? I'm trying, dude. You got it, you got it.
- RYAN: All good, all good. You got it? Oh, God, oh, good. You got it? (SOBBING) Play the tape, Mitch. Play the tape. Here, you play the tape, man. (WHINES)
- JIGSAW: (ON RECORDER) There are no shortcuts in life. Please forgive the rather crude example I will make of your decision to not follow the rules. Pull the handle and you will be set free.
- What does he mean "set free"?
- Good luck, lollipop. (SOBBING) Oh, God.
- Hey, prelim report on Buckethead. It says the particles found on the body are animal feces. Cow, chicken, pig. They also found traces of Aujeszky's disease. Aujeszky's disease? It's a virus.
- (SIRENS BLARING IN DISTANCE) (INDISTINCT CHATTERING ON POLICE RADIO) Any identification on the victim? No. Looks like the same killer. This was on the body. No link so far to any of our suspe
- Is it Kramer? Do you know? Is this crime related to Jigsaw? Think it's any coincidence that Edgar Munsen happens to be a guest here? I think it's highly unlikely he woke up from a coma, climb
- Looks like acid. There's a depletion of adenosinetriphosphate in the muscles fibers. Rigor mortis. Clearly, she didn't die from the fall.
- It's hydrofluoric acid. Look, here. This is the injection point. The vein carried it all the way to the heart, where it's singed. How do you know it was hydrofluoric acid? Saw a lot of it in F
- Jig-fucking-saw! What's Logan's deal? What happened in Fallujah? Uh, he, uh... He got captured. Um, but not before taking out three Taliban. Uh, what I heard, they tortured the shit out of h
- What do you think about his second, Eleanor? She's got a great ass, big mouth. Seems to get off on this sick shit. Yeah. RYAN: Motherfucker! (SOBBING)
- RYAN: I'm a good person. I'm a good person, I don't deserve this. I confess... I confess. I con... I confess that this is fucked up! (RYAN CRYING)
- Hey, guys. Hey, guys! Somebody turned on the TV. Hello? MITCH: Yeah, we got one, too. I'm going to have to lift you. What? We gotta get the remote.
- MITCH: Got it? ANNA: Got it! (MECHANISM CREAKING)
- In the past, you have all put your own interests above others, and then lied to yourselves, and deceived the world about your callousness, your larceny, your criminality. Now, you will look in the
- (MECHANISM WHIRRING) (BOTH PANTING)
- (BOTH PANTING) ANNA: No! No!
- What is that? MITCH: (ON SPEAKER) It's grain! Ryan, man, we're going to get buried alive. ANNA: Ryan!
- Ryan! ANNA: Ryan! Get to the handle! Ryan! I can't! Ryan! MITCH: Please, Ryan! Hurry, man! Ryan! ANNA: You have to do it! (ANNA SCREAMS)
- ANNA: Get to the handle! MITCH: Ryan, pull the fucking handle! Please!
- What's your story, sweetheart? What are you asking, Detective? You one of those, uh, kinky types? Like a little pain? Why?
- You want to get punished? (LAUGHS) Too late. Already got an ex-wife that tortures me every day. Maybe you deserve it. Probably. Where were you the night Malcolm Neale got murdered?
- Home. Alone. Cool. Oh. Can you prove that?
- MELISSA: (ON COMPUTER) Come home soon, Daddy. I will. I'm sorry you have to stay so late again, Judy. Don't worry about it. All right, sleep sweet, Mel. I love you. Love you too, Daddy. Love
- Okay, so this is the DNA of the blood scraped from under the fingernails of the first victim, Malcolm Neale. KEITH: Yeah, Buckethead. Can you ID it? Already did. This is a blood sample from a
- Whose blood is it? John Kramer. What?
- That's impossible. That's a fact. The blood under the fingernails of our first victim is John Kramer's blood. The Jigsaw Killer.
- Ryan! MITCH: Help! MITCH: Ryan! ANNA: Help! MITCH: Pull the lever! Ryan! Uh... Uh... ANNA: Get to the handle!
- Ryan! (ANNA SCREAMS) MITCH: Help, now! (GROANING) ANNA: Ryan!
- (WHIMPERS) (ANNA SCREAMS) (SCREAMS) No! Go to hell! MITCH: You gotta help us out, man!
- (BOTH SCREAMING) Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
- MITCH: Pull the handle, Ryan! ANNA: Ryan! Pull it!
- (PANTING) (SCREAMS IN PAIN) Ryan! Ryan! We're gonna die in here! Please! For the love of God, just pull it! If we die, you die!
- (PEOPLE CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY) Here's the GPS location on Ms. Bonneville's cell.
- Is Jigsaw dead? Did Kramer die, or do we have proof? What do you have to say to all the panicked citizens who want answers?
- (ROCK MUSIC PLAYING) Turned your phone off?
- (SIGHS) And yet here you are, you found me.
- You'd make a good detective.
- Or maybe I'm just too predictable. Predictable? No.
- Halloran's passing the blame around. He's looking at us.
- Yeah. They're watching my house. Because he thinks your alibi is shit. (SIGHS)
- You really love that guy, huh?
- First year at County, clean case,
- a predator by the name of Alistair Schultz.
- Halloran roughed him up while he was in custody and the lawyer used that to get him off. The very next day, he kills an 8-year-old girl who shows up on my table. The first of many. Halloran ca
- Well, it's a job, Logan. You can't make it personal. When you have a little girl one day... (SCOFFS)
- Why didn't you tell me about the job offer in Cleveland?
- Because you would have told me to take it. Yes. Yes, you're damn right I would. It's complicated. We are past complicated. (SIGHS)
- When Buckethead was strung up, I wasn't at home like I told the cops.
- I was at my, uh... Studio. What studio? And why couldn't you tell them that? Like I said, it's... It's complicated. You don't think they're going to find out about it? They know about the J
- Oh, Jesus! Okay, I should warn you, because... Can you turn the lights on?
- Eleanor, what is this? Hey, a girl's gotta have a hobby. A hobby? Is that what you call it? How about a stamp collection? (SCOFFS) That's a hobby.
- Supposedly, John Kramer designed this trap for a game that took place before all the others. They found the plans in his lab.
- I built it myself. Got them from some guy on the Internet. Rumor is, not only did John design this,
- he built one. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but none of Kramer's victims died in any device like this. The wounds don't match the design. Well, maybe the bodies were never found. And maybe
- What are you doing with all this stuff? You need to get rid of it, now.
- (PEOPLE CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY) HALLORAN: Great work. Now we've got probable cause. You're not going to believe this. What? The Commissioner wants to see Jigsaw's remains. Wants proof he's
- He's in a fucking coma, how does he just disappear?
- MITCH: It says my name. You know what happens if we don't follow the rules.
- JIGSAW: (ON RECORDER) Hello, Mitch. You've admitted to selling a boy a motorcycle.
- But you have not told the entire story, have you? $600 for a bike that you listed in excellent condition. Even though you knew the brakes were faulty. You took his 600 bucks and, in return, you de
- He was my nephew, and he never hurt anyone. The device you see here has a unique power source. It's the same engine that graced the bike you sold my nephew. MITCH: Fuck. However, I assure you, th
- Oh, shit. Look, I'm sorry! Stop, please! I'm sorry about your nephew!
- Anna, help! Get the fuck up here! I don't want to die!
- Anna, you got to help me! Hurry up! Hurry, please! Please help! Hurry! Hurry!
- (GRUNTS) (CRIES) I don't want to die! I don't want to die! ANNA: Mitch, pull the brake! Pull the brake!
- Anna, you did it! (PANTING) You saved me! Anna... Anna, get me out of here, please. You did it! Man, you did it!
- (PANTING) (TRAP POWERING DOWN)
- (SCREAMING) HALLORAN: Edgar Munsen was in a coma. You got one job! One job to do, you useless mother... (CELL PHONE RINGING)
- Yeah. KEITH: Anything? HALLORAN: (ON PHONE) Nothing. Pulled a Houdini. Nobody saw shit. Just pulling Kramer's casket out now.
- KEITH: Yup. Good. End this nonsense once and for all. John Kramer is dead and has been for 10 years. Enough of this John Kramer bullshit.
- KEITH: Uh... You may want to rethink that. Why? What's going on? Let's just say you can call off the hunt for Edgar Munsen. Oh, come on!
- Okay, get a warrant for Bonneville, I'll see you there.
- OFFICER 1: Go, go, go. Move, move, move. Go! OFFICER 2: Let's go. OFFICER 1: Take the left, two on the right. (POLICE TALKING INDISTINCTLY)
- OFFICER 1: Go, go, go, go, go! OFFICER 2: Clear on the left! OFFICER 3: Clear! OFFICER 2: Watch your left. OFFICER 1: Eyes up.
- You in? (OFFICERS TALKING INDISTINCTLY)
- HALLORAN : (BREATHING HEAVILY)
- Two left. So, what, Bonneville just leaves a body hanging in her studio? Come on, man. I know.
- (SIGHS) I'm gonna go pick up Logan. I'll get the girl. (KNOCKING AT DOOR)
- I'm gonna need you to show me those wrists, brother. I didn't do anything, Keith. Look, listen, listen. I have photos of you. Yeah, you and Eleanor in your warehouse of torture devices. Wait,
- I know who did this. And you do, too. Who found the body at Eleanor's studio? (GASPS) Jesus! Halloran. He had motive.
- He wanted Edgar dead. Who ordered the targeting of the remote? If he moves to trigger it, blow it to shit. Go on. Yeah, everybody targeted the trigger, but did anyone actually see what Hallor
- He had no plan to let Edgar walk.
- Do you think your partner knows that you're with IA? (SIGHS) So, I'm right. Jesus.
- You know, I've been onto Halloran since before all of this started. IA has him connected to multiple homicides going back years. Now these latest Jigsaw murders... The three bodies we brought
- You blame him for what happened to Christine, don't you?
- Look, I don't know how to prove Halloran's the copycat. It's Halloran. It's him. Let me help you build your case. Let me get you proof. Let me open up Edgar Munsen. We match that slug to Hall
- (GROANS) What kind of firearm do you use? Glock 22. Most cops do. Except Halloran. He's got a 17.
- 9x19 Parabellum. That's a Glock 17. (SIGHS) Okay. I'll take you home. You stay there until I call you. I'll get Halloran.
- El, where the hell are you? Call me, it's urgent.
- (GASPS) Jesus! I've been trying to call you. I don't know how that body got... No, no, no. It's okay. They don't think it's you or me. They have their sights set on Halloran.
- I found it. I think I know where the game is being played. I found the farm. That's great, let's call a detective. Halloran's behind this. We can't trust the cops. What? You want to see this
- You get off on this shit? Logan, this is a chance for us to save lives. So, we're going take on a serial killer with what? Our cunning intellects?
- RYAN: Anna! Don't leave me! Anna? (ANNA STRUGGLING) Anna, I'm bleeding out, Anna.
- Anna! Don't leave me, please! (SCREAMS)
- What's going on? You're about to play a game.
- Oh, no. No. What are you doing, John? What are you doing? It's a final test. I already passed your test! Look at my fucking leg! That wasn't your test, Ryan. And that wouldn't have been nec
- You, who is responsible not for one death, but for three?
- Your life of reckless deceit started in high school. And only grew worse. Sit down! Sit the fuck down! Get the fuck off me! (BOTH SHOUTING)
- JOHN: You lied to the authorities multiple times, Ryan, pinning the blame solely on the driver, your deceased best friend. Do you know what you did to his family? Hmm?
- And you've only gotten worse over the years. I did it. Okay, I fucking did it. I did it, but it was so long ago. I want to live. I want to live. As do I, Ryan. As do we all. But things hap
- my cancer could have been diagnosed a lot sooner.
- It was simply the wrong name on an X-ray. Would've saved me a whole lot of hardship.
- I didn't do anything, John. You know me.
- Please don't do this to me. We were neighbors, Anna and I. My first chemo sessions were very difficult, to say the least. Anna and her husband, Matthew, were so kind, so supportive. I thank y
- (BABY SCREECHING) (BREATHING SHAKILY)
- I mean, it's horrible. How horrible, to have to live with such a thing. (WHIMPERS)
- It could make a person go mad, couldn't it?
- What are you going to do to us? (CHUCKLES) I'm not going to do anything.
- You have to simply assume responsibility.
- LOGAN: How do you know this is it? ELEANOR: Tuck's Pig Farm. It was shut down due to an outbreak of Aujeszky's disease. Buckethead's sample. The pig virus. This farm was in Jill Tuck's family
- Halloran, it's Hunt. Call me back. (POLICE RADIO BEEPS) We're at Halloran's house, but he's not here. You got a location on him? Searching. Sir?
- Okay, we need to bring him in. Now! (SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING)
- What's to bet this is where Buckethead was decapitated.
- It's Jigsaw. Jigsaw is dead.
- Please... I'll do anything you want, John, just please let me go. Please. Did you know that pigs are highly compassionate animals?
- They show distress if they see any other animal, including humans, suffering. ANNA: What about you, John?
- We all have a thumb on the scale, Anna. For good or for evil. You've been weighing in on the wrong side of the scale. Both of you. Now, if you want to achieve your freedom, you have to learn.
- So... I'm gonna give you an opportunity
- It's all up to you. Now, the game's simple. The best ones are.
- How can you say Jigsaw isn't dead? He's dead. Autopsy was performed on his body and he has his own grave. He's not. Jigsaw lives forever through the work of his followers.
- You. You've been obsessed with John Kramer from the start. The website. The traps you built. Lots of people are fascinated by Kramer.
- You know damn well I didn't kill Buckethead. Or the other two. Then who did? Halloran. You said it yourself. The bullet matches. He's connected to all the victims.
- He's right behind you. Drop it. Drop it! Both of you. Now! It's him. It's him! Go on. Don't. Don't. Come on. Come on! All right! Don't. All right. All right, I'm putting it down. Now it
- All right. You got what you...
- (BOTH GRUNTING) (GRUNTS) (GROANS)
- He wants us to shoot each other.
- He wants me to kill you. No. No, don't! No, don't touch that, you psycho bitch! It's the only way! No, no! No. No. No, okay? No. No, please don't. Because that's what he wants us to do. Okay
- Please don't! Please don't! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please don't, please don't.
- Backwards... (STUTTERS) He said we've got it backwards!
- We could have been free, Anna.
- Help! Somebody! (GROANING) Help! What the fuck are these? What the fuck? These are goddamn laser cutters. What? What? Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait, what happened? Where's Eleano
- These laser cutters slice through tissue, and bone, like butter. The most powerful blade on the planet. You both have an opportunity to live. All you need to do is confess. Confess? JIGSAW: It's
- Let's neither of us touch a button. We're both gonna be fucked in a minute.
- (BUZZER SOUNDS) Wait! No, no, no, no! No! No! Oh, God. I've done nothing wrong.
- No, stop. Stop it! Stop it! I'd confess. Yeah. Okay, okay. Okay, all right! All right, John Kramer! It was me! It was me! I fucked up! I messed up your X-rays!
- And I am sorry. I'm so sorry. I confess. I confess.
- (SCREAMING) Christine, I'm so sorry, baby. I should have been there for you, but I wasn't. (GURGLING)
- JIGSAW: (OVER PA) Your turn, Detective. No! No, no, no! (BUZZER SOUNDS) I won. I won. I won. What? Huh?
- Oh, shit. JIGSAW: Confess. Okay. I did some shitty things. But the system's broken, I tried to fix it! Okay! Okay! I tampered with evidence. (STAMMERS) I took bribes.
- I put innocent people away. Murderers and rapists walked.
- People died because of me. Innocent people died because of me. I did it!
- (EXHALES) It fucking can't be.
- Hey, hey, hey... (PANTING) Wha... What is this? What are you...
- HALLORAN: What? Are you fucking kidding me?
- Logan, you're... What? What? Hey! What, you...
- You're working with him? I am him. What? And with a little help from you, no one will ever suspect it. HALLORAN: (ON RECORDER) People died because of me. Innocent people died because of me. I d
- Ten years ago, in this very barn,
- Supposedly, John Kramer designed this for a game that took place before all the others. (SCREAMING) (SCREAMS) (GRUNTS) (GASPS)
- LOGAN: I know this because I was one of the players. Jigsaw put me in that game almost 10 years ago. I mixed up his X-rays. You need to cut yourself! (LOGAN SCREAMS)
- John decided I shouldn't have to die over an honest mistake. He gave me a second chance.
- So now, 10 years later, I've recreated Jigsaw's game with criminals from your failed cases. What? LOGAN: I wanted my game to be identical to Jigsaw's. So I went through your cases. Found player
- Jigsaw put five people in his game. I put in three. You and I are the last two. I wanted to see if I was as worthy as him. As talented.
- Come on, Logan. Come on. Have mercy. Like you just had mercy on me? When you started our game just now? Pushing my button? Saving yourself. What? That... that's not fair! Fair?
- Why was Edgar Munsen free? He was a murderer. But you were protecting him because he was your criminal informant, years ago, and you let him walk free. Edgar Munsen killed my wife. You don't
- John Kramer, gave people a chance to win the game.
- A choice. Fuck! You fucker. You have a choice. Scream, or don't. Logan, Logan, Logan. Logan, hey, look, I can help you. I can do things for you.
- Can you bring my wife back? Doesn't matter what I say, does it?
- LOGAN: I created a game that appeared to be run by Jigsaw.
- JIGSAW: (ON RECORDER) Hello, Edgar. You're about to play a game. Five lives are in your hands. Follow my instructions exactly. I got to choose who dies, them or me. I'm not fucking dying.
- What kind of firearm do you use? Glock 22, most cops do. Except Halloran, he's got a 17.
- 9x19 Parabellum. That's a Glock 17. The blood under the fingernails of our first victim is John Kramer's blood.
- LOGAN: Some will think it's Jigsaw.
- But no one will suspect me. Okay, we need to bring him in. Now! LOGAN: Because Eleanor will provide my alibi.
- LOGAN: Ten years ago, I came out of the war a broken man.
- Jigsaw put the pieces of my life back together again.
- He gave my life purpose. (BLUBBERING)
- We can never come from anger or from vengeance.
- But then there will be no justice. No. But there will.
- Because we'll speak for the dead. LOGAN: Together, we built a legacy.
- Now, I speak for the lives ruined by people like you. Murderers, rapists... Their victims appeared on my table because of you. No. No.
Logan Nelson - Matt Passmore
Jigsaw - Tobin Bell
Detective Halloran - Callum Keith Rennie
Eleanor Bonneville - Hannah Emily Anderson
Detective Keith Hunt - Clé Bennett
Anna - Laura Vandervoort
Ryan - Paul Braunstein
Mitch - Mandela Van Peebles
Carly - Brittany Allen
Edgar Munsen - Josiah Black
Matt - Edward Ruttle
Lee James - Michael Boisvert
Melissa - Sam Koules
Officer Palermo - Troy Feldman
Officer Solomon - Shaquan Lewis
Asthmatic Woman - Esther Thibault
Carly Look-a-Like - Lauren Beatty
News Reporter #1 - Nadine Roden
News Reporter #2 - Adam Waxman
Lab Tech - Arabella Oz
Judy - Misha Rasaiah
Newscaster - Christine Simpson
Beat Cop - Billy Parrott
Doctor - Sonia Dhillon Tully
Rebecca - Keeya King
Young Ryan - Ryan Manning
Expectant Mother - Tina Jung
Expectant Father - Brandon James Sim
Burly Cop - Darren Josephs
Mitch Look-a-like - James Gomez
SWAT Breacher - Attila Sebesy
Forensic Specialist - Bonnie Siu