Justice League: Gods and Monsters
In an alternate universe, Superman is the son of Zod and was raised by a caring couple of Mexican immigrants living in harsh conditions, Batman is a young vampiric doctor, Kirk Langstrom, obsessed with an everlasting search for a cure for his disease and Wonder Woman is Bekka, the widowed queen of the world of Darkside. The three antiheroes unite and create the Justice League, despite wheelchair-bound Lex Luthor and others' protests. They operate often outside of the law and often kill the villains, but the US government tolerates them and works with them to an extent, since the three are willing to cooperate with the authorities and they never kill civilians. However, the all out paranoia and protests against their methods and untouchable position are growing. Things take a turn for the worse, when they are framed for a series of murders of famous scientists, who work for the government, and President Amanda Waller orders their arrest. They decide to violently resist arrest at all ...
Director: Sam Liu
Writer: Alan Burnett (story), Bruce Timm (story), Alan Burnett (screenplay), Bob Kane (character created by: Batman), William Moulton Marston (character created by: Wonder Woman), Jerry Siegel (character created by: Superman), Joe Shuster (character created by: Superman), John Ostrander (character created by: Amanda Waller), John Byrne (character created by: Amanda Waller), Marv Wolfman (character created by: Emil Hamilton), Jerry Ordway (character created by: Emil Hamilton), Louise Simonson (character created by: John Henry Irons), Jon Bogdanove (character created by: John Henry Irons), Bob Rozakis (character created by: Karen Beecher), Jose Delbo (character created by: Karen Beecher), Neal Adams (character created by: Kirk Langstrom), Jack Kirby (characters created by: New Gods), Gardner Fox (character created by: Ray Palmer), Marv Wolfman (character created by: Silas Stone), George Pérez (character created by: Silas Stone)
Production: WARNER BROTHERS PICTURES
Released: 28 Jul 2015
Movie Video Clips
It's funny how things can change so...
Why do you even listen
Bet you taste like crap
I just burned all your motherboxes
You said he could live
Where is Tina
If only she hadn't wanted you
- We're at the end. Your egg is set, Lara. All I have to do is add my genetic code. Just one finger print.
- An incubator pod. So the rumors were true.
- You should not have opposed me, Jor-El. I still can't believe you allied with those dolts on the Council. We could have ruled Krypton. You've destroyed this planet. I was given insufficient data.
- I had a war machine to operate. My army needed the energy. We had to drill. Your numbers were inconclusive, useless. I had the vision. I had the will.
- If anyone's seed is going to be spread to the heavens, it will be mine. You should feel honored, Lara. Upon your egg, I bestow my eminence. Ours will be the last child of Krypton.
- Make the universe feel your might.
- What was in it? We don't know, Mr. Luthor. The farmer said it was open when he found it. Search the area. I want the ship taken to STAR Labs, code black, Sergeant. None of this gets out.
- Knock, knock. How long has this been down there? Too long. Superman! Superman, where are you? Mr. Trevor, what raid would be complete without your cautionary tones? We found their bunker, u
- The cavalry arrives. Too bad the movie's over. Nice little blood bath. Was this really necessary? They got rambunctious. You realize this is embassy property. Technically, it's off limits to law
- Get me the President, and a mop.
- These are aliens and inhumans watching over us. Who's watching over them? For the Bible sayeth, "I am the Lord your God. "You shall have no other gods before me." Fangs for sale! Batman fangs!
- -Dr. Stone. -You move quickly. I'm eager to get to work, if you're ready.
- Don't be nervous. Think of it as a grand adventure.
- Vic, are you there? -Yeah, Hank, what's up? The storm front's coming in faster than expected. You better get back here. Warm up the brandy, I got one reading left.
- Thought you'd get away, huh? I only wish I could be there when the senate committee gets a load of this pony show. I just finished my speech this afternoon. Molecular miniaturization, a big idea
- I don't think you'll have to say much, Dr. Palmer. Thanks, Ryan.
- - Please leave a message. It's your husband. Remember how you wanted stables in the backyard? We might have the room, after all. Call me back. Whoa!
- Every time I call you, your place looks gloomier and gloomier. Couldn't you brighten it up, Kirk? Even in college you had those god-awful Beastie Boy posters. Tell him to put up some drapes. Dr
- Don't get married, Kirk. Wives will protect the life out of you. No worries, I've pretty much given up on eHarmony. Listen, I want you to know I'm not having luck with the latest tests. Every tim
- One more micro booster and I could take out a tank. Now will you tell me? I told you everything. Come on, Dad, what was he like? What'd he say? He was tall. Oh, jeez, I know what he looks like.
- So what brings the Feds? Mr. Stone worked for the military, Ms. Lane. This is purely routine. That a fact?
- I want to look around. I don't suppose I could dissuade you. This is a crime scene. I won't touch a thing.
- Your boyfriend has a lot of nerve. He's not my boyfriend. And yes, he does.
- Only the police are allowed beyond the yellow tape, Ms. Lane. I don't see your badge. Good one. Think your logic will persuade this guy? Yeah. Stone isn't our only dead scientist. How fast can
- Fries, Palmer, Stone, Magnus.
- That's it! Remember, you are the best your generation has to offer. Do not squander your talents. Be brazen, be bold. The world needs change and you're among the few who can make that happen. Wo
- I'll be there. You know, sometimes I wonder why we even try.
- Wake up, sleepy head. You're missing the party. Sorry, but I think I'm getting close to something. The coefficient on the blood coagulants is almost matching. Hey! Get your ass up, we're late! I
- Are you sure this is our place? The key doesn't fit. Let me.
- It looks like our place. It smells like it.
- You okay? Yeah, I feel fine. I hope we didn't tire you out too much. Head's up!
- The couch! Uh-uh. What do you mean? Not tonight. This designated driver is going home. But, baby, I'm the designated boyfriend. You need to drive me. Come on! Oh, my God! This is your project,
- He's okay. Too much excitement, I think.
- Hello, yes, we need an ambulance. We have a friend. He's sick.
- You should have told us how bad it was. I didn't want to bore you with the details. Seriously, Kirk, we're your friends. We care about you. You really are close. I can't say that I understand it
- Mickey, Minnie and Mighty, rest in peace. A rodent nation salutes you.
- But you, Jerry, look at you. Five days and stronger than ever. You're the mouse that scored. His erythrocyte count is still up, agglutination normal. I think you did it, Will. You laid the brick
- You sure? What are you doing? I don't have time for any more tests. If I go back to the hospital, I'll lose this chance. -Will! -Kirk, I don't know. We knew it was going to come down to this. Ju
- You better survive this, you bastard.
- Vincent Price movie, five letters. How can you do a crossword? I already did the Sudoku. How is he? The same. I wonder if you'd take such good care of me. Oh, God, Will, don't start that again.
- Where's your frickin' wallet, kid?
- Three scientists dead. All working for the President. Must be pretty sensitive if she sends in Steve Trevor. These were important men, Lois. The President wants to ensure that there were no securi
- We meet again. Mind if I come in? By all means.
- Popular place. It's not often we get a strange visitor from another planet. What brings you? The other day you asked me about my interest in Silas Stone's death. The fact is he was working for me.
- The generators are Kryptonian-designed. They not only power the building, but provide a shield that makes it virtually impenetrable. My God, even the rumors about this place don't do it justice!
- Here in the center of the tower is the center of my life.
- The ship which brought me to Earth. The government used to have this. It was never theirs to keep. I asked for it back, they acquiesced. I'll bet they did. These are the ship's computer files. W
- Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt, but there's a call.
- You actually brought her. What a bitch. Needless to say, this is a conversation we never had, but I want you to know that forensics is further implicating the Justice League in these murders.
- Hello, Batman. Hello, Tin. Is Professor Magnus available? What the hell's wrong with you? He's busy. They are all a bunch of cold-blooded killers! Not Kirk! He's a freaking vampire, for Christ'
- You dropped by at an opportune time. Dr. Karen Beecher? Yeah. 200 IQ. Emotional IQ, not so high. Where did she put that pipe? What's the list she mentioned? She's under the impression that the J
- How do you know about that? There was an e-mail in Silas Stone's files. You're CCed. It appears to be a program Luthor started. What does it have to do with this? Nothing, Kirk. Really. If I kne
- Kirk. What's going on? That's what I'd like to know. Your husband isn't much help. You know how Will is. So sure of himself. He can be too clever for his own good. I'm afraid. Don't worry, I
- Looks like you could use a partner. I thought you'd grown tired of me. Not tired. Just restless.
- You don't fool me, Bekka. I know why you're here. Which is? You want to know what forensics has.
- How about a wager? I win, I get the information. You win, you get me.
- We both know you're 50 times stronger than I am.
- Maybe we can both get what we want. You think the big guy's gonna like that? I told you, he's not my boyfriend! I belong to no man. Not Superman, not you!
- You belonged to someone once.
- I told you that in a moment of weakness. Bring it up again... All right, all right.
- Ray Palmer's body was found slashed in half.
- They're pretty sure they've IDed the weapon.
- For too long, Darkseid, our worlds have been at war. And now for the first time in a millennium, we can lower our swords. Here's to our treaty and the union which will seal our bond. The marriage
- It's a world of heathens and brutes, my child. History will praise your courage and sacrifice. The boy seems different, not like his family. More thoughtful. He made me uneasy. This is not the ti
- What are you doing here? I wanted to see you. You're not supposed to. You're going to find out I'm not much for rules. I also tend to get my way. -Hop on. -No, thank you. They told me you were a
- Better hold tighter than that. This is tight enough!
- I never knew Apokolips could hold such beauty. This is my special spot. The one place in my world where the sky is open and you can see the stars. This is where I come to think. About what? Life
- You and I are the only hope for our worlds, Bekka. But there will be treachery everywhere and we must be prepared.
- It's beautiful. The blade was forged by our finest swordsmith. It's virtually indestructible. But that's not the most impressive part. Inside the pommel is a mother box. It will take you anywhere
- It is my wedding gift. Keep it at your side, always. The sword will protect you when I cannot.
- By sacred powers invoked from beyond the source wall, I now declare your spirits as one.
- Come, let's go. -Bekka! -It's over. We can be together.
- You should have gone with her, boy.
- You said he could live. I said I would spare him for you, but not at the expense of the mission. Even if he had lived, what life could you have had with him? He was different. He was Darkseid's
- You are one to speak! You are blood-soaked in betrayal! Watch your tongue, granddaughter! If I had to do it over, I would have warned them all. I would have shouted to the skies, "Trust not the m
- You can still redeem yourself.
- There is no redemption for me.
- According to my sources, the forensic evidence is unassailable. Fang marks in Victor Fries' neck. Slice impressions on Ray Palmer and the truck matching Wonder Woman's sword. Superman's finger
- Where are you? The whole world's coming down. I'll be there as soon as I can.
- The only mystery is why the rest of us The League doesn't want to expose themselves further. They've been sloppy. We don't know they're behind this. They want us to know. Maybe that's their game.
- Everyone's dead. No, I hear a heartbeat.
- I should have called you when I got there. How am I gonna tell him about Tina? Who's to say he'll ever hear it? You still have no idea? Never saw anything like them. They were using boom tubes.
- Project Fair Play. I began it years ago in case the human race needed to neutralize the Justice League.
- In other words, Superman, in case we had to kill you.
- I apologize for my bluntness. Let's face it, the Justice League may be a three-headed hydra, but there's only one head that truly counts. It's no surprise. You've hated me from day one. I hated w
- I'm mapping the universe, revealing all its glorious mysteries. And in a way, I have you to thank for it. What do you mean? I suppose you can know now. Most of this is based on Kryptonian science
- His name was Jor-El, the leading scientist on the planet Krypton. The woman is his wife, Lara, your mother.
- And here comes Dad. General Zod, a ruthless commander, who was taking over the planet. He drilled into Krypton's core to power his military machine. A fatal mistake, but he would not die comple
- Why did you keep this from me? I was afraid you'd emulate your father. Better you should think he was a hero. But you're no hero, not really. You're just a pit bull. I want those files. The orig
- You should have been straight with me, Luthor. Things could have been different. In some ways, I'm as much your creation as my father's.
- NASA confirmed it, Madam President. Luthor's ship was destroyed and his last visitor was Superman. Then they've killed them all. What do we do? We start Fair Play. Evacuate Metropolis.
- We could give ourselves up. Get a lawyer, or we can beat the hell out of them. Someone out there is playing us and we're not gonna find him in police custody.
- Gonna be a hell of a webcast. If we live through it. Lois, it's Olsen!
- Yeah, I'm in the morgue with all the dead scientists. I'll send you some video.
- How'd you get in here? Get him out!
- What happened to this body? It was here a minute ago. Don't look at me. I didn't take it.
- Do you realize it's been 10 years since I met you? I was on the run, everyone after me. And then you found me, down at the docks, middle of the night, a rat in my mouth. Why you took me in, I'll
- If you are under the impression that we're surrendering, let me relieve you of that notion. We have a witness to our innocence recovering inside. We know you have Dr. Magnus. We can assure you he'
- The lasers mimic a red sun's radiation, like Krypton's sun. You're looking better. Organic nanites. Platinum brought them, with a change of clothes. Where is Tina?
- She's dead. I killed her, about a year into our marriage. It was an accident, I assure you. You see, I always knew she loved you. Even back in college, she was only really happy when the three o
- And her head struck a table. She was gone. That's when I came up with her twin. She's made from a platinum isotope that can mimic human flesh.
- What are you doing, Will? When I killed Tina, I had a revelation, Kirk. If I, the best and brightest of men, were capable of such a monstrous act, then what hope is there for humanity? Such horro
- At ease, my friend. When I'm done, your personal suffering will end as well.
- By the gods! We've neutralized your mother box, Wonder Woman. Step aside, and I'll let you live.
- All right, sweetheart, have it your way.
- I thought he was dead. I teleported from my ship before the metal man destroyed it. Unfortunately, I can't teleport through those walls. Luthor, move! Trevor, you ass! Listen to me. I've been mon
- We're wired. Activate the ship's core.
- Not even the boom tubes get through. What now? I watched one mad man destroy my home world. I'm not going to let another harm this one.
- It's over, Will. Not yet. I've made a fairly strong recovery.
- I just burned all your mother boxes. No more disappearing acts for you.
- If only she hadn't wanted you. You, who only loved your bats and test tubes! Wrong. I loved two people in my life. And now, they're both gone.
- The ship's core is destabilizing.
- It's funny how things can change so quickly. After a while, you don't even recognize yourself anymore.
- Though it's been a week since the showdown with Magnus' robots, the cleanup still goes on. As the city readjusts, so does this reporter. For a long time, I've thought of the Justice League as
- What's going on? Our beautiful Bekka is leaving us. Why? The problems of my past linger in ways yours do not. It's time I went back and faced them. By yourself? She has a co-conspirator.
- Are you ready, my dear? They decided a few days ago. I've grown bored with this universe, Batman. Time to explore others. I hope you understand. I do, though it doesn't mean I like it. You come
- I have something for you too, Superman.
- The original files from your ship. Aren't they supposed to be with the government? You know how things get lost in bureaucracies. You'll find that Kryptonian science has dramatic applications for
- Thanks, Lex. Shall we? Please, allow me.
- Looks like it's gonna be just the two of us. Should I order out? Why don't we get started?
- I could use a science project. Time to look ahead, Kirk. You know what they say.
Superman - Benjamin Bratt
Batman - Michael C. Hall
Wonder Woman - Tamara Taylor
Lois Lane (voice) - Paget Brewster
Will Magnus - C. Thomas Howell
Lex Luthor (voice) - Jason Isaacs
Ray Palmer / Tin (voice) - Dee Bradley Baker
Ryan Choi / Stephen Shin (voice) - Eric Bauza
Pete Ross (voice) - Larry Cedar
Highfather - Richard Chamberlain
Emil Hamilton - Trevor Devall
Pat Dugan (voice) - Dan Gilvezan
Tina / Platinum (voice) - Grey Griffin
Dr. Sivana (voice) - Daniel Hagen
President Waller (voice) - Penny Johnson Jerald
Orion (voice) - Josh Keaton
Michael Holt / Bronze Tiger (voice) - Arif S. Kinchen
Jor-El / Jimmy Olsen (voice) - Yuri Lowenthal
Silas Stone (voice) - Carl Lumbly
Victor Fries (voice) - Jim Meskimen
Victor Stone (voice) (as Taylor Parks) - Tayla Parx
John Henry Irons / Granny Goodness / Mugger (voice) - Khary Payton
Steve Trevor (voice) - Tahmoh Penikett
Jean Palmer (voice) - Andrea Romano
Cop / Mr. Guerra (voice) - André Sogliuzzo
General Zod / Darkseid (voice) - Bruce Thomas
Lara Lor-Van (voice) - Lauren Tom
Tough Guy (voice) - Marcelo Tubert
Karen Beecher / Livewire (voice) - Kari Wahlgren
Blockbuster (voice) - Bruce Timm