London Has Fallen
After the British Prime Minister has passed away under mysterious circumstances, all leaders of the Western world must attend his funeral. But what starts out as the most protected event on earth, turns into a deadly plot to kill the world's most powerful leaders and unleash a terrifying vision of the future. The President of the United States, his formidable secret service head and a British MI-6 agent who trusts no one are the only people that have any hope of stopping it.
Director: Babak Najafi
Writer: Creighton Rothenberger (based on characters created by), Katrin Benedikt (based on characters created by), Creighton Rothenberger (story by), Katrin Benedikt (story by), Creighton Rothenberger (screenplay by), Katrin Benedikt (screenplay by), Christian Gudegast (screenplay by), Chad St. John (screenplay by)
Production: Focus Features
Released: 04 Mar 2016
Awards: 1 win & 2 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
Stay in here
You know what you assholes don't get
I was wondering when you were gonna come...
You think this war
How was your vacation
Burbon and poor choices sir
Are you fucking crazy
I never thought you'd outlive me
The car is bullet proof
I thought you'd take my call
They should've brought more men
And make no mistake
I'm not the only one who's gonna die...
What took you so long
They only have to get it right once
We should go for the embassy
I don't know about you
We didn't know his family would be there
How many do you think died
You don't let them take me
I held my sister in my arms as she died...
You should have let us kill him quickly
I will not be executed as propaganda
What do you want
Just thinking about my son
- after they opened fire in a shopping center... FEMALE REPORTER 1: As many as 80, 000 residents of the city have fled their homes to escape the shooting... MALE REPORTER 2: Government forces in
- MALE REPORTER 4: Philippine authorities now say the toll in yesterday's hotel bombing has risen to 146 dead and 231 wounded. It is the most devastating terrorist attack in Asia in 10 years and t
- International security experts say the Barkawi family is now instigating violence in remote capitals to foster instability and thus fuel massive arms sales around the globe.
- Did Philippine intelligence track you?
- You did well. KAMRAN: Thank you. We need to discuss Major General Rahman. It's your sister's wedding. I'm sorry. This can't wait.
- I think your ISI officer was compromised. Kamran, all Pakistani intelligence officers are compromised. One of our Afghani friends discovered a German BND agent in his circle. And?
- That particular general won't be very useful to us anymore. He's been eliminated.
- Thought you might want to know. Don't forget his family. Vengeance must always be profound and absolute. (PLAYING FOLK MUSIC)
- (WHISPERS) So am I. I'm very happy.
- (FOLK MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING)
- Pentagon just received target confirmation from MI6 ground asset. You're clear to execute.
- (BOTH PANTING) Hell of a presidential race, sir.
- Every day the same damn joke.
- Seriously? What the hell did they make you out of? Bourbon and poor choices.
- You pick a name yet? We were thinking Benjamin if it was a boy. Really? Hell no! (LAUGHS) If it's a girl, maybe.
- you wanna run over him for me? Believe me, sir, we've tried.
- LEAH: Little problem in the nursery. All right, so six cameras, right? One, two, three, four, five, six. What, is that too much? Yeah, maybe. Yeah, it's too much. I thought that. They're bab
- I'll take them down. All we need is one baby monitor. One baby monitor, right, okay. And a Kevlar mattress.
- Come here. (GROWLS) Unhand me. Never. And guess who just got the next week off? Oh, don't toy with me, young man, 'cause there will be consequences. No, no, we're finishing this nursery. I c
- Sir, Speaker of the House is waiting. And the Senate Majority Leader would like five of your time. Oh. Um... I'll take him first. Hmm.
- When is Trumbull getting back? The Vice President has three more days of vacation and insinuated considerable violence if he heard my voice before then. (CHUCKLES) Yeah, never get between tha
- REPORTER: (ON TV) Sources confirmed that Prime Minister James Wilson has died while sleeping in his residence at 10 Downing Street. He is believed to have suffered a heart attack, possibly fro
- It's okay. My mom can come over.
- Give him the ceremony he deserves.
- Sir? Are you ready for us? Oh. Yeah, come on in. Take a seat.
- (CLEARS THROAT) What are you guys so damn nervous about? The Brits are world class. We all know their reputation. But still, these are the trips I hate. Last minute. Out of the country. No tim
- You don't seem thrilled. Well, the British have their hands full. It's a clusterfuck... Sir. Well, 40 different countries with 40 different security teams. Minimal flexibility on approach r
- Can we make it work? Mike? I always do, sir.
- Good. I know it's not great timing for you, but...
- It's what I do. LYNNE: Thank you, sir.
- (LAUGHS) There's my man. Mr. Vice President. How was your vacation, sir? Son, do you have any idea the joy a man feels pulling a 70-pound king mackerel out of the waters around Jekyll Island?
- (THUNDER RUMBLING) LEAH: Oh, yeah, that's in the Sinai. DORIS: It's beautiful. LEAH: There you go. Oh, gee, that's incredible. I love these things. They all are...
- Don't worry about a thing. We'll be fine.
- Doris, can we have a minute? Sure.
- Oh, you meant Leah. Right. Very funny, Doris.
- And she tells me not to worry. It's only three days. Yeah. And I'm not due for two weeks. (SIGHS) The walking away ain't quite so easy this time. Hey, I got this. You go and you do what you
- I love you. (EXHALES) You better. Behave.
- You've been hiding lately. You busy nesting? Something like that. Mmm-hmm. Your idea of nesting being bullet-proofing the walls of the nursery? Now, that is actually a great idea. (CHUCKLES)
- Well... (CLEARS THROAT) That only took two weeks. Uh-uh. It's no small thing being a godmother. I mean, I didn't take your asking lightly.
- Oh, I know. You think you can handle it? Well, I'm competent, brilliant, stunningly beautiful and really fucking honored.
- Really honored. Thank you, Lynne.
- Big day ahead. Correction. Mega day. Morning.
- Just your signature here, please. Thank you, sir. (INDISTINCT CONVERSATIONS)
- Today, I need your undivided best. The most important people in the world are in our care, so muck in and get it right. INTELLIGENCE OFFICER: Always, Chief. Hmm.
- Agent Banning. John Lancaster from 5. Hey, John. Bit early, aren't you? Nope. We're moving up our schedule. I see. The fewer people know the President's exact movements, the better. Why wasn'
- FEMALE NEWS ANCHOR: With security at unprecedented levels in anticipation of the funeral, set to begin just an hour from now, this isn't just a gathering of the world's most powerful leaders,
- OFFICER: (ON RADIO) Rooftops in position.
- All units in position. PILOT: Marine One, Two and Three on final approach to Somerset House. AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER: Marine One cleared for landing.
- GUARD: Platoon halt! Present arms!
- Nein, it's okay. GUARD: Arms! (AGNES SPEAKS GERMAN) Thank you. GUARD: Stand at ease! (GUARDS STOMP)
- Yeah, I promise. Everything is going to be fine. Important matters of state? That was daughter number two. She didn't pass her driving test. (GASPS) Guess whose fault it is?
- (BOTH SPEAKING ITALIAN) (LAUGHS)
- AGENT: (ON RADIO) Southpaw has arrived at destination. (CHURCH BELL TOLLING)
- MIKE: Sir. Thank you, Mike. CLARKSON: Thank you very much, Lynne. Thank you. Thank you.
- Welcome. Good to see you. Benjamin, thank you for coming. We're grateful you could make it. I'm sorry. You know, the funny thing is, James always hated funerals. Yeah, don't we all?
- All right, back to the car! LYNNE: Okay, okay, okay.
- Beast is compromised. Fuck. They're not real cops.
- Gulf One to CAT team. Support on me now. You okay? BOTH: Yeah. Stay with me. We'll get you out of here.
- Shit. ASHER: God damn it, Mike.
- (SIREN WAILING) (WOMAN SCREAMS)
- Oh, Jesus. There's been a massive attack at the cathedral. WOMAN: Chelsea Bridge has collapsed. MAN: So has Westminster Abbey. Get me SO15 Counter Terror. Yes, sir. Where's emergency response?
- Voight, where the fuck are you? VOIGHT: Almost there.
- VOIGHT: You okay, sir? Keep your head down. Get inside! Get inside!
- LYNNE: Bronson! Bronson! VOIGHT: Mike! LYNNE: Mike! Let's go! Mike! Go, go! Let's get to the chopper.
- Dean Court, black Land Rover. (SIRENS WAILING IN DISTANCE)
- I don't believe it. They overran everything. Not everything. (TIRES SCREECHING)
- Looking for hard extract, Marine One, for Southpaw. (RADIO STATIC) Fuck. Comms are down.
- All right, here we go. Get down!
- Voight. Yo. MIKE: Let him get next to us. VOIGHT: Copy that. Hold him. Hold him. Now!
- Voight, hard brake now! (BRAKES SCREECHING)
- Down! Get down! Voight! Voight!
- Keep pressure on the wound. Voight. Voight. Voight. He's dead, Lynne. Oh, God.
- (SCREAMING) Jacobs, take the wheel. Got it!
- LYNNE: Get in! MIKE: Got it.
- ASHER: Mike, on your left! (LYNNE SCREAMING)
- Get him! Not really where you wanna be right now. Fuck you! Fuck me?
- AGENT: Come on, let's go. Go, sir, go!
- Five world leaders are confirmed dead, along with hundreds of innocent civilians, in an attack that has decimated most of the known landmarks in the British capital.
- Clarkson and Asher are alive. All the rest are dead. And I thought it was too much to hope for. We just changed the world. Plan B, Sultan.
- CHIEF HAZARD: The generators will kick in. CLARKSON: Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. We've asked the residents of London to stay indoors for their own safekeeping while the situation rema
- How bad is it? It's pretty goddamn bad, sir. All lines of communication have been compromised. Both civilian and military. Shit. We've tasked satellites and drones to get eyes on, but so far
- TRUMBULL: Oh, my God. (GASPS)
- Nearest quick reaction force? Sicily. Two hours out. Spin them up. And get a line to Downing Street and to Box Emergency Command. EDWARD: Yes, sir. Satellite is up. Marine One is airborne. S
- PILOT: Marine One with Southpaw on board en route to Stansted. Prepare Air Force One for urgent departure. Copy. GROUND CONTROL: Copy. Air Force One prepped and ready to go.
- It was a trap. That's an understatement.
- (SIGHS) Holy shit. It's one thing to plan for this, another to live it. All right, well, we're good now. It'll be okay. Yeah. We'll be on secure ground in 10 minutes, okay?
- There was no chatter on this. None. Something of this magnitude, it took years to plan, and we had days. ASHER: It's a fucking blood bath. How did they do this, Mike? They only have to get it
- Today they got it right way more than that.
- Fuck. Fuck. PILOT: Mayday, mayday, mayday! Marine Three is down.
- Rooftop, three o'clock! You see them? PILOT: Yeah. ON RADIO: Marine Two, two shooters at three o'clock. MARINE 2 PILOT: Copy that. (ALARM BEEPING) We're being pinged. Stingers.
- Stinger at three o'clock. CO-PILOT: Climb, climb.
- PILOT: Marine One out of flares. MARINE 2 PILOT: Marine Two out of flares. PILOT: Marine Two, prepare for sacrifice. MARINE 2 PILOT: Copy.
- PILOT: Marine Two is down. Missile lock on.
- Mr. President, we're going to take a hit. Brace for impact.
- MIKE: Sir. Sir, are you good? You okay?
- Sit up. Can you move? Yeah? Okay, sir. You with me? Yeah.
- ASHER: Help me stop the bleeding. Ben. Ben. Ben. Get out of the chopper. Ben, get out of the chopper. This thing could blow at any second. Go.
- (BREATHING HEAVILY) Hey. Hey.
- I never thought you would outlive me. (SIGHS) Me neither.
- (BREATHING SHAKILY) Oh, shit.
- Stay alive. You gotta see your kid.
- Box Command, this is Gulf One. Do you copy? (RADIO STATIC)
- Box Command, this is Gulf One. Do you copy? Fuck!
- (SIGHS) Fuck. Looks like we're walking. (MOTORCYCLES APPROACHING)
- Mr. President, those better be comfortable shoes.
- Sir, I think you're gonna wanna take a look at this. I'll put it up.
- To our friends in the West, whose idea of war is a remote dusty location thousands of miles from the comfort zone of your shopping malls, who send your poor to be blown to bits in our land or,
- (SIGHS) Jesus. This is all over social media, too. Everybody in the world has seen this. Aamir Barkawi. Number six on the ten list. This man is responsible for more deaths than the plague. S
- Mr. Vice President, it's Barkawi.
- I thought you might take my call. You understand if I made it difficult to track. You have me at somewhat of a loss. I thought you would have learned a lesson by now about crawling out of you
- Just hand him over. That's not going to happen. Then every death from this moment forward will be on your head.
- Barkawi sells arms through dummy companies, some of them probably in London. Find a connection to him. He's probably been planning this for years. Everybody makes a mistake. We have to find it
- Mike, he's a policeman. Yeah?
- Not exactly standard police issue.
- I've never seen a man suffocate before. I didn't have a knife. He's got more ammunition than the entire US army. How could they pull something like this off? There's gotta be somebody on the i
- Stay here. I'll be back. ASHER: Okay.
- (TERRORISTS CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
- Or we can do this the really fucking hard way. (SCREAMS) Raza. Answer me, brother.
- (PANTING) Raza's not feeling too well at the moment. He's a little bit fucked up. Yo, what's this dickhead's name?
- This is Kamran. Who is this? Hey, Kamran. My name's Mike Banning. You are the one with the President. Bingo. So why don't you boys pack up your shit and head back to Fuckheadistan or wherever
- Can you hear me, Mr. President? Tell him. MIKE: Yeah, he can hear you. Here's something I want you to hear first.
- That's the sound of your brother dying. Yeah, not much of a talker, that one, but I'll bet you one of your men will. I'll see you soon, Kamran.
- TRUMBULL: The Brits are compromised. Police for sure. Who do you trust? We can also assume all communications are compromised. Anything that isn't secured could get into the wrong hands, sir.
- You okay? Hell, yeah. Made out of bourbon and bad choices, huh? MIKE: Huh. Sit down. Take deep breaths. (BOTH PANTING)
- (GUN CLICKS) How many you think died? (PANTS) I don't know. A lot. All those innocent people. Dead, because of me. No, not because of you. Because of them. They're trying to kill you, sir. A
- If it comes to it, I want you to kill me.
- That's an order. I will not be executed for propaganda as my son and the American people see me on fucking YouTube for the rest of their lives. (EXHALES)
- MAN: Good evening. Is Auntie in?
- Are you who I think you are? ASHER: Unfortunately.
- What a pleasure this is, two handsome men visiting me on such a lovely evening. Long time, Jax. Yeah, not long enough. Mr. President. Sir, Jacquelin. MI6's finest. Don't fuck with her. Hello.
- JAX: The phones are down. That said, it did allow us to pick up this.
- TRUMBULL: Mr. President, Banning. I hope this finds you well. Mike, we got your message and I'm sure you don't know who you can trust, and all prior authentications may be compromised, so I of
- A Delta team has been clandestinely inserted. By now they should be en route to your position. They'll take you to the US embassy where an armored convoy stand by to get you out of SAM range
- Barkawi provides armaments. He's a fucking criminal. Shielded by governments. Mike, there was a drone strike to get him two years ago, authorized by the G8, so we took a shot.
- He survived. We didn't know his family was there.
- His daughter was killed. Well, he certainly got his revenge. Civilians? Well, they're not being targeted specifically, but... Collateral damage? Yeah, quite a lot, I'm afraid. It's government t
- Who's on the inside? There's gotta be somebody. Yeah, you're right. They've infiltrated our CCTV system. And that can't be done outside the network. MIKE: Yeah, but who? I don't know. Mike, i
- Here you go, sir. Get this down you. Thanks. I don't know about you, but I'm thirsty as fuck. Yeah.
- I was just thinking about my son.
- He sends me these jokes every day. It's kind of our... I don't know, our thing, or... (CHUCKLES) A little off color. His mother wouldn't approve, but... I tell you something, Mike, these littl
- never criticize, always encourage. You just want them to be passionate. That's what I always tell my son. Find something you care about and care deeply. That and the golden rule. Treat others
- That's it? (CHUCKLES) Yeah, basically. What about all the other stuff? You know, sleeping, eating, electrical outlets... (LAUGHING) ...diapers, stairs and... That stuff takes care of itself.
- When did Trumbull leave that message?
- 6:13. Thirty-two minutes. No way they got here that fast. Is there a zoom-in? Yeah.
- What? That gear weighs 40 pounds. They just stalked all the way from outside the wire and not a drop of sweat? It's gotta be them. Now they're going round the back. This doesn't look like a
- Are you not coming? MIKE: They'll have this place surrounded. They catch us in the open, we're done. But they're not looking for you. Go. Find the mole. Right. The wheels are in the garage do
- All right, point this end towards the bad guy. This is not good, Mike. Stay in here. Stay down. And if anybody but me opens that door, you empty that into them. What if you don't come back? Y
- I was wondering when you were gonna come out of the closet.
- We're almost out of this, sir.
- I have another mile in me, Mike. Okay, let's go.
- (CAR UNLOCKS) God bless MI6. I'll drive, you shoot.
- What the fuck are you doing here?
- We have a mole. I know. Well, any ideas? Someone high up with access to everything, routes, security protocols, emergency services. (CLEARS THROAT) Jacquelin, what brings you here?
- Do we have the embassy covered? SULTAN: (ON RADIO) Affirmative, brother. Double the men. I want every single man on that perimeter. (MEN SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY)
- Shit. The car's bullet-proof, not politician-proof. Hey, I'm the President of the United States. I haven't driven a car in six years. What do you want? Fuck. Take a left. (TIRES SCREECHING) Wh
- Mr. Vice President, you wanted us to find Barkawi's mistake. Take a look at this. RUTH: Of the 119 know Barkawi front companies he's used in the past... Twenty-eight have been located in the UK,
- TRUMBULL: No known communication in or out ever. Well, that's under construction. No one lives or works there. That's why this is particularly interesting. I had my NSA analyst take a peek at
- It doesn't feel right. Slow.
- This don't look good, Mike. There's no way to dress this up, sir. It isn't good. Could be worse.
- We could be walking. Attaboy. Don't stop for anyone.
- Are we clear? Yeah. (LAUGHS) We fucking made it. We did it. We did it.
- Mike! (GROANS) (ASHER SCREAMING)
- (SCREAMS) Where is he? Where the fuck is he? Where is he?
- Where'd they take him? Work site. Broadwick and Lexington. WILL: Stop. He's done. Leave him. Come on. Back off. Take it easy. Take it easy.
- Will Davies, Captain 22, SAS. Trumbull sent us. Code, Jekyll Island. President Asher has just been taken and these assholes intend to publicly execute him. WILL: We know. At 8:00 p.m., it's a
- MAN: CCTV's back up. What did you do? Disabled the authorization code that shut down the CCTV systems.
- They've been watching us using our own surveillance systems. Wait. What authorization code?
- (BREATHING HEAVILY) You should be thankful.
- How many men get to experience their death witnessed by billions live? You are going to go down in history. I'm not the only one who's gonna die today, Kamran.
- Box Command. Banning. Mike Banning? Chief Inspector Hazard, Scotland Yard. Hold your position. Our military will be on your location in 20 minutes. No, sir. The President's gonna be dead in 10
- All right. Things are gonna get sporty. Just watch your balls. Will do.
- WILL: Two o'clock clear! Move up!
- Okay, fuck that. They're dug in like ticks on a dog's arse. We can't storm that building with a force this small. Yeah. They'd kill the President the second we tried. Yeah. All right, call Bo
- Fuck. What happened? Power supply was just cut. Get the emergency generators up. Come on!
- (BREATHING HEAVILY) Mike. WILL: This is what we've got. This is a three-story building. The entrance point is here. There are two stairwells, one here and one here. We believe the President's
- Take that. Do not touch that button until I tell you. Are you fucking crazy? Yeah. Wish me luck.
- They are almost here. Why don't you just kill him now? No. The whole world has to see this. (DISTANT GUNFIRE)
- You hear that, Kamran? That's the sound of inevitability.
- I'm going to kill you live, but that doesn't mean you can't suffer privately first. (BOTH GRUNTING) (COUGHING)
- I held my sister as she died in my arms.
- We're all monsters, Mr. President.
- I won't justify your insanity to make you feel better about yourself. (MEN CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
- Almost. Power is back. We're waiting for the Internet connection. Come on, come on. Technology. Only as good as the dumb shits who are using it.
- Say hello to the world, Mr. President.
- KAMRAN: Any last words, Mr. President? (PEOPLE GASPING) I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the President of the United States... (GRUNTS) Son of a bitch. (SNIFFLI
- ...and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend...
- (YELLS) (GUN CLICKS) (BOTH GRUNTING)
- You know what you guys don't get?
- We're not a fucking building. We're not a fucking flag. We're not just one man. Assholes like you have been trying to kill us for a long fucking time. But you know what? A thousand years from
- We'll still fucking be here. (CHOKING)
- Sorry. I had a couple of errands to run.
- Shit. Does this fucker ever die?
- All right, we've gotta go. You good? Let's get the hell out of here.
- Go! KAMRAN: Go, go, go! Come on!
- Ahhh! Mike, come on! KAMRAN: Go, go, go!
- MIKE: (ON RADIO) Come in! Davies. We're trapped! I repeat, we are trapped.
- Blow it. Are you insane? I can't blow it yet. You're not out. We're not gonna get out unless you do!
- Just trust me! Now, God damn it!
- Banning? Banning, do you copy?
- Has anyone found any sign of them? SOLDIER 1: Nothing. Over. SOLDIER 2: Negative. Okay, well, stay sharp. Keep looking.
- Box Command. No sign of the President yet.
- (COUGHING) WILL: Box Command, we've found them. The President's alive. Yeah! (ALL CHEERING) Yes!
- Did I ever tell you? I fucking hate funerals.
- (ASHER COUGHING) You okay? Yeah.
- Sir, I got you. WILL: Mr. President.
- Banning. That all they got? Kind of looks like it.
- this could be the missing link to Barkawi. I'll get it to Box Command right away. Next time I tell you to blow it, just blow it. (LAUGHS) Good job, Lieutenant. You, too, Banning.
- Safe journey home. If that's possible for you.
- JAX: Next time you wanna leave town after betraying your country, how's about you steal a car to take you to your getaway vehicle? Preferably one without a GPS, 'cause that just takes all the f
- You forgot to delete your access logs.
- Your authorization code's there, bright as day.
- The security cameras show you logging on.
- Do I have to tell you this is the most dangerous time since the Great War? They're cutting budgets while the barbarians are at the gate. The system's failing us, Jax. It's broken. You know it
- Kamran? TRUMBULL: Mr. Barkawi. I thought you'd take my call.
- You think this war, this war that you started,
- you think it's over? I'll dedicate my life to your death. This war will not end.
- Maybe you should look out your window.
- (INDISTINCT RADIO CHATTER) SOLDIER: Clear to proceed. Ground asset confirms target clear of civilian presence.
- NEWS ANCHOR: (ON TV) Two weeks after the devastating attacks on the British capital, a new government has been installed and the city has begun to rebuild. In the words of Prime Minister Clark
- I wonder what you're gonna be passionate about, Lynne. Hmm? Yeah. TRUMBULL: (ON TV) Our hearts go out to the people of London and to our friends around the world. Far too many people died for
Aamir Barkawi - Alon Aboutboul
Kamran Barkawi - Waleed Zuaiter
Raza Mansoor - Adel Bencherif
Sultan Mansoor - Mehdi Dehbi
Amal Mansoor - Shivani Ghai
UAV Reaper Pilot - Martin Petrushev
JSOC Officer - Owen Davis
Mike Banning - Gerard Butler
Benjamin Asher - Aaron Eckhart
Agent Voight - Michael Wildman
Leah Banning - Radha Mitchell
Aide (as Lucy Newman Williams) - Lucy Newman-Williams
Aide - Julian Kostov
Stern Faced Advisor - Stacy Shane
Home Secretary Rose Kenter - Penny Downie
PM Leighton Clarkson - Guy Williams
MI5 Intel John Lancaster - Patrick Kennedy
Chief Hazard - Colin Salmon
Met Police Colleague (as Terence Randall) - Terry Randall
Lynne Jacobs - Angela Bassett
VP Allan Trumbull - Morgan Freeman
Doris - Deborah Grant
Agent Bronson - Andrew Pleavin
German Chancellor Agnes Bruckner - Nancy Baldwin
Young Girl - Madison Lowry
Canadian PM Robert Bowman - Nigel Whitmey
Bowman's Wife - Julia Montgomery Brown
Japanese PM Tsutomu Nakushima - Tsuwayuki Saotome
Driver - Sadao Ueda
Antonio Gusto - Alex Giannini
Viviana Gusto - Elsa Mollien
Jacques Mainard - Philip Delancy
Steward (as Jean-Baptiste Fillon) - Jean Baptiste Fillon
Intel Officer - Kemi-Bo Jacobs
Intel Officer 2 - Simon Harrison
NSA Ray Monroe - Sean O'Bryan
DC Mason - Jackie Earle Haley
General Edward Clegg - Robert Forster
Defence Secretary Ruth Macmillan - Melissa Leo
Marine One Pilot 1 - Simon Connolly
Marine One Pilot 2 - Scott Sparrow
EMT / MED Dept. Head - Ginny Holder
Fire Dept. Head - Terence Beesley
General - Tim Woodward
Pradhan - Nikesh Patel
MI6 Jacquelin Marshall - Charlotte Riley
Bad Guy (as Boian Anev) - Boyan Anev
SAS Lieutenant - Bryan Larkin
Spectator - Raj Awasti
Police Armed Security Officer - David Olawale Ayinde
Partygoer - Laura Bernardeschi
President Sokolov - Mihail Bilalov
MI5 Agent - Alan Bond
Police Woman - Dilyana Bouklieva
Police Officer - Bern Collaço
Passerby - Alexander Cooper
Barkawi's Mercenary - Michael Dickins
Secret Service - Vanessa Dimitrova
Armed Police Officer - Nick Donald
Westminster Abbey Priest - Sava Dragunchev
Extra - Guinevere Edwards
Soldier - Kelvin Enwereobi
Agent Henderson - Joe Fidler
Police Officer - David Fox
London Girl - Melissa Galloway
Intel Officer - Thali Georges
Secret Service - Ivaylo Grancharov
Secret Service Agent - Guna Gultniece
Commuter - Michael Haydon
Reporter - Roy Hill
MI5 Operative - Philip Howard
Hacker - Dimitar Ilkov
London Commuter - Bron James
Captain Air Force One - Matt Jones
Secret Service - Jorge Leon Martinez
Secret Service - Scott Mahoney
SO19 Armed Police - Jim Maidment
Journalist - Sonia Mason
Secret Service Agent - Anthony Milton
City banker - Nigel Murfitt
City Passer-by - Jason Nicholls
Lawrence O'Donnell - Lawrence O'Donnell
Air Force One Pilot - Stephen Parker
Secret Service - Mac Pietowski
Clarkson Aide - Cobra Room - Anton Poriazov
Journalist - Ricky Rajpal
Driver - Santi Scinelli
City Executive - Tina Simmons
Secret Service - Atul Srivastava
Police Sniper - John Whitby