Men in Black 3
After breaking out of a moon-based maximum security prison, Boris the Animal decides to go back in time and eliminate the person who arrested him - Agent K. When he does so, Agent J realizes that the time line has been changed and he too travels back to July 15, 1969, the day before Agent K is killed. After overcoming some disbelief, J manages to convince young K and others of just who he is and why he's there. With the help of a being who can see all time lines, they track Boris down. J also learns a secret, something old K had never told him.
Director: Barry Sonnenfeld
Writer: Etan Cohen, Lowell Cunningham (based on the Malibu comic by)
Production: Sony Pictures
Released: 25 May 2012
Awards: 1 win & 13 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
I call ladies O
Just because you see a black man driving...
That was a close one
Don't badmouth your old man
Don't ask questions you don't want to...
But where there is death
You are suspended for two weeks
Have you seen him
That's for lying to me
Who are you
How old are you
I didn't see anything
Not this time
What's your plan
The bitterest truth is better than the...
That is an Earth fish
It'll be my most favourite moment in...
What the hell happened to you
Everything you told me yesterday
Let's agree to disagree
Trying to blow my cover
That means you were there
I can never bear to watch this part
Boris the Animal
You need to turn the electricity on that...
Is one where you tell the truth
That's a real bummer about your buddy
It's just Boris
If I go first
There's no such thing as time travel
How are you
I promised the secrets of the universe
First of all
You said we don't talk
You want to see more
An eye exam
There are things out there you don't...
I am getting too old for this
I'm better than me
You got me
Mind if I open a window
It wasn't the best time for your people
For such an ungainly species
This is what we get
I feel younger already
You look like you come from the planet
That's a big phone
We did love the cake
Boris the Animal has a visitor
Can I help you
We'll take it from here
This is the real deal
Is there anybody here who is NOT an...
I got larva to feed
Why don't you come back later
In the future
Who are you
You helped Boris the Animal time jump
We don't have a lot of time
I doubt it
So this is how you see things
How's it going
- [BEEPING] Well, well, Boris the Animal has a visitor. I guess one every 40 years is okay. [SCANNER WHIRRING] It's a cake. I decide what it is.
- Looks like some kind of cake. She's clean. Well, not clean, but you know... [BOTH LAUGH]
- Boris the Animal... you've got a visitor. BORIS: It's just Boris.
- Your letters have been soul-nourishing tonic.
- And you are much more unconventionally handsome than your photos.
- GUARD: This ain't a conjugal visit. So quit your conjugating... When's the last time you conjugated anything? I see you've brought me a treat, darling. Would you mind cutting this up for us? I
- Oh, I wouldn't do that. Why's mm. It'll ruin your figure.
- MAN: Boris! You promised to take me with you! We had a deal!
- Obadiah Price. Yes. I did make you a promise. [CHIRPS] [OBADIAH GRUNTS AND YELLS]
- BORIS: Wait. I smell something.
- GUARD: You can't win, Boris. BORIS: Mm. Let's agree to disagree. There's too many of us. Rather hot in here. Mind if I open a window?
- Sorry, darling. We did love the cake. [YELLS]
- Let's rewrite history, shall we, K?
- Good afternoon. Please give your attention to my associate, Agent J. He's going to demonstrate an electro-biomechanical, neural-transmitting, zero-synapse repositioner. We call it the neuralyze
- You don't wanna run it by me? Let me know what you'll say? Don't worry. Oh, no, I'm worried. Very worried. It's the man's eulogy. You have to show some feeling. That thing people do when they
- ♪ Was blind but now ♪ ♪ I see ♪♪
- MAN: And now a few words from Agent K. I worked with Zed for over 4O years, and in all that time he never invited me to dinner. He never asked me to his house to watch a game. He never shared a
- MAN: And now we will hear from our new chief, Agent O. O: Thank you, Agent K. That was very moving. That was your eulogy? He was a good man. O: Ladies, gentlemen, other life forms. When I told
- That's just so Zed. Thank you. [ROY ROGERS' "I'M AN OLD COWHAND" PLAYING ON RADIO]
- ♪ Yippee-yi-yo-ki-yay ♪ ♪ Yippee-yi-yo-ki-yay I'm an old cowhand ♪♪ You lose something over here, Hondo? Can you promise, if I go first, you'll do better than that at my funeral? You know, some
- O [OVER RADIO]: K, it's O. We have reports of several humans suffering from intestinal worms of alien origin. Thank you, O.
- [IN NORMAL VOICE] How did you get to be like you? Something happened, K. What happened? You know how I live such a happy life? How you live such a happy life? I don't ask questions I don't wan
- [MUSIC STOPS] Do I know you? Your services are legendary, so said your father, Obadiah. You were in Lunar-Max. [IN DEEP RASPY VOICE] There is no prison that can hold me. Uh... Cool for you. Wh
- MAN [IN CHINESE ACCENT]: Oh, K, J! So happy to see you. Uh, Mr. Wu get you your regular table?
- You no hungry? Show us the tanks, Wu. Oh, sure, sure. You look. Very fresh. Show us the tanks in the back. Ha, ha. So sorry. No speak English. You come back later, okay? Save the chop-socky bul
- Ooh. Man, you look like you come from the planet. Damn. And Bob here is a clear violation of Health Ordinance 32: Selling unlicensed extraterrestrial... [SQUEALS] foodstuffs. That is an Earth
- Who is the Spiky Bulba fol? Nobody. K: Who's it for? I keep them in case! In case what? I don't know! Anybody! K: All right, you slug. [ALIEN SQUEALS] Whoa, whoa. Uh... uh, he and I are ha
- J: That was just mean. What you did to Wu back there. Snatched his skirt off. That's just disrespectful. I used to play a game with my dad: What'll You Have For Your Last Meal. You could do w
- I played a game with my dad called catch. Except I'd throw the ball and it'd just hit the wall because he wasn't there. Don't badmouth your old man. I'm not badmouthing him. I just didn't reall
- O: K, the crashed ship from this morning was stolen from... K: Lunar-Max. Boris the Animal. How did you know? He has a taste for Spiky Bulba. Give us a minute, chief.
- We're in a situation. K: Oh, yeah. I take the Chloropod. You take the Tarantabee and the Hydronian over there. I'll take the kitchen. Meet you on the street. This is a very confusing time in
- Shh, shh! Keep your mouth closed, keep your head down.
- Boris the Animal. It's just Boris. You haven't changed very much. I see the arm I shot off is still shot off. Yes, my arm.
- We've thought about that moment every day for the last 40 years. Well, that's just not living a full life. I can promise you it will be longer than yours. Lonelier too. Since you're the last Bog
- Where the hell have you been? Fishing.
- You don't know it, K, but you're already dead.
- May I have everyone's attention, please?
- Thank you. You know how your kid won the goldfish in that little baggie from the fair and you didn't want it in your house so you told your kid it ran away when you ﬂushed it down the toilet? W
- Man, I am getting too old for this. I can only imagine how you feel. Boris the Animal. I put him away a long time ago. It's the worst mistake I ever made. Why? Was he innocent? Should have kill
- Well, shit, let's go get him. No. No? Leave it alone. It's above your pay grade. We have the same pay grade. It has nothing to do with you Mind your own business. Okay, first of all, let's get
- What up. Pops? Yeah Lose your partner? WOMAN 1 [OVER PA]: Next shuttle to Afazumba leaving in 22 minutes. [WOMAN 2 SPEAKING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE OVER PA]
- J: Search Boris the Animal. COMPUTERIZED VOICE: Boris the Animal, Boglodite assassin. Boglodites were a rogue alien race that consumed all planets in their path. Boris the Animal was the only
- [WOMAN 3 SPEAKING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE OVER PA]
- So why this sudden interest in your partner's old exploits? Hm? What happened between Boris and K? That's easy. K imprisoned Boris. He put up the Arc Net. He protected the Earth from the Boglod
- [COMPUTER BLEEPS] That's classified. A word of advice, Agent J. Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
- That's funny. That is exactly what K said.
- He's a very wise man. Take the rest of the night off.
- What? Guess I owe you some answers, hoss. What, you're feeling chatty all of a sudden? I can't talk right now. I've got secret cases of my own I'm working on. I hate to tear you away from your
- You don't have to wait. Just talk. I promised you the secrets of the universe. Nothing more. So there's secrets out there the universe don't know about?
- I'm sorry, is that chocolate milk? Can I-? I'm so sorry. I don't know what...
- GIRL: Mommy, the president is drinking my milk. Mmm. I'm sorry.
- K get in yet? Who? You new? Very funny. Agent J.
- J, everything you told me yesterday, you were right rain. Thank God for that 10-hour stakeout Who are you? Exactly. I feel like a whole new man today. Like this great weight has been lifted. I'
- I'm gonna go to the little Men's-in-Black room, then we'll go find those morons from Pox Elhera. Lunch is on me. Who was that? Double A? Your partner.
- Uh, I need you to go get me some chocolate milk, all right? Just a really big glass. Have you seen K? Did he call in sick or anything? Who's K? All right, allright, go ahead, go ahead.
- All right. You got me. I'll give it to you. It's funny, very elaborate. Oh, and all of you, fantastic performances. You waited 14 years to develop a sense of humor, but this is a good one. Bu
- I'll take you to K. Thank you. [WOMAN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY OVER PA]
- What is that supposed to be? That's K. He's been dead for over 40 years. Okay, see, the prerequisite for a joke is that it be funny. It's never been funny.
- Computer, Agent K and Boris the Animal. COMPUTERIZED VOICE: Men in Black incident report; July, 1969. Location, Cape Canaveral. Perpetrator Boris the Animal escaped and ﬂed Earth. Assumed to ha
- There is no K. He's been dead for over 40 years. No K. No defense system Boris jumped back and killed him. If you wanna save the world, stop that from happening. You have to find Jeffrey Price.
- ALIEN 1: Good luck, J! ALIEN 2: This planet's toast. Ha-ha-ha.
- How can I help you? We're having an amazing sale on batteries. Whoa. Okay, we got other stuff, like headphones, adapters or... You helped Boris the Animal time jump. Whoa, whoa. Okay, I had to
- J: Target vector, July 16, 1969. All right. That's a real bummer about your buddy. I'm sure he was a great guy. But in terms of the space-time continuum, your friend was a little blip on the
- That's a big blip. Okay. What's the plan? You're gonna send me back to July 15th, 1969. No, that's a stupid plan, because I sent Boris to July 16th. I'm not worried about that one. I'll kill th
- JEFFREY: Unh! Hey, man? A little help here?
- Unh. Thank you. Okay... You know the rules of time jumps? Give me the short version. Okay. You wanna save your partner, word of advice: Shy away from him. Yeah, got it. Slay away from K. Just
- Okay, now, I gotta set this thing to the 15th. Uh, that seems right-ish. all you gotta do is jump. Hey. Hey. Slop. Sup it. When you're moving fast enough, that circle is gonna fill up with so
- You must really love this guy to do this. Oh, wait. How come I remember K, but nobody else does? Whoa! Whoa. That means you were there! I was where? If you survive, you gotta come back and tel
- [THE K GROUP'S 'LOVE IS STRANGE' PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS]
- ♪ Love ♪ ♪ Love is strange ♪
- ♪ When you leave me ♪ ♪ My man, what's today? Tuesday. The date? The 15th. Of? July. Dog, the year. 1969. Thank you. Look at me like I'm crazy.
- MAN 1: Far out. Jerry rocked Haight-Ashbury like you wouldn't believe.
- MAN: Okay, we're here. Happy'? WOMAN: You're such a pill, Fred.
- FRED: Get us checked in. WOMAN: Yeah, yeah. Hey. Hey, do me a favour, all right? Be careful with the luggage. Absolutely, sir. FRED: I paid a lot of money for that luggage. BELLBOY: We'll take
- [HONKING] Let's go! ♪ Safe on the green desert sand ♪ [GIRLS LAUGHING]
- ♪ It's so very lonely ♪ ♪ You're 2000 light-years ♪ ♪ From home ♪ ♪
- Far out, man! If you want to keep that, I wouldn't. Make love, not war.
- How are you, officers? What can I do you fol? Well, look at this. Power windows, power seals I'll bet you it cost 6 grand. Yeah. Uh, yes, and it has a roof, but it's hidden. Hey, what kind of
- That, gentlemen, is a standard-issue neuralyzer. You're not gonna remember that. And just because you see a black man driving a nice car does not mean it's stolen.
- I stole that one. But not because I'm black. I'll be done with the car in a minute! Just find it and take it back to the jerk at the Roosevelt Hotel.
- Where is the Archanan? MAN: You are too late. He is going to give the humans the Arc Net.
- Let's agree to disagree. [CHIRPS] [GRUNTS THEN THUDS] [WOMAN SCREAMING]
- [WOMAN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY OVER PA]
- ALIEN: Dad, I'm on Earth. I need bail.
- WOMAN [OVER PA]: Will the owner of a blue warp-speed cruiser please report to the front desk.
- You need to turn the electricity down on that damn thing. Can't taste my fricking tongue, K. How do you know my name?
- What? Because I called you 'K'? No, I call everybody K. It's kind of my thing. What up, K? All right, I sort of... [SPEAKS IN SPANISH] Yeah, that's kind of my thing. I just- Uh, some people lik
- I bet Schtaron likes that suit of yours. Hm? What, it's a crime to wear a black suit? All right, listen. I haven't done anything wrong. And I need to get out of here. I cannot be here with you.
- Oh, man, this coffee tastes like dirt. What do you expect? It was- J: Just ground this morning.
- No, I call ladies "O." To me, O is feminine, K is masculine. You know, I see a couple, I'm like, "O-K." What a mess. Any casualties? Yes, Roman the Fabulist. Any human casualties? No, sir. W
- I was waiting for my girl. Schtaron. Yes, she's Greek. Okay. Just one last thing. An eye exam..
- That's not an eye exam, K. That's a big-ass neuralyzer! You have a lot of information for a fella who doesn't know anything. J: I see what you're saying. Whoa. You know, K, we need to hold up a
- I'm doing the truth face! You're missing it! Ah, I'll just use my imagination.
- J: K, the killer you're looking for, I'm after the same guy. A Boglodite. His name is Boris. Ship has sailed, amigo. J: If we don't get him, there'll be two. You had my undivided attention. J
- COMPUTERIZED VOICE: Fifteen seconds to neuralyzation. Fourteen. Thirteen. Twelve. Eleven. Ten. Nine. When you see Boris tomorrow, K, kill him. Do not arrest him, kill him! Four. Three. Two. [B
- Is this thing off? Hey, I don't think it's all the way off, K!. It's whirring and buzzing. I don't know if I don't know nothing
- I knew Roman. His wife cooked me dinner once. While it was not pleasant, he was my friend. Last chance, who are you and what do you know?
- I'm an agent at Men In Black from I'm from the future. We're partners. In 25 years, you'll recruit me, and 14 years after that, the guy you didn't let me kill today Escapes from prison, jumps t
- So that's the story you believe. That one was the truth. Wasn't the whole truth, but it'll do for now. What are you talking about? Of course it's the whole truth. The problem with a lie is once
- X: Agent K. What's he still doing here? I might have cooked him too long. Thought I'd walk him out. I put my pants on.
- Okay, future man, where to? I don't know. What do you mean?
- I don't know. Uh... Go wherever you went last time. I haven't been here. I didn't tell you where I went? No. I mean, we don't really talk. What kind of partners sit in a car every day for 14 yea
- Uh- The, uh... There was something in the file about a factory. Something happened at a factory.
- Hey, look, man, you can put your Jedi Knight on me all you want. That's all I got.
- That spark something? Roman had this on his person when he was murdered.
- J: It's a matchbook. No, it's a clue. He didn't smoke.
- "[ROY ROGERS' 'I'M AN OLD COWHAND" PLAYING ON RADIO]
- ♪ Yippee-yi-yo-ki-yay ♪ ♪ Yippee-yi-yo-ki-yay ♪ ♪ I'm an old cowhand ♪ ♪ From the Rio Grande ♪ ♪ And I sing this song In the cowboy band ♪
- ♪ I know all the songs That the cowboys know about ♪ You lose something over here, Hondo? No. Uh... Hey, man, how old are you? ♪ Yippee-yi-yo-ki-yay He's an old cowhand ♪♪ Twenty-nine. Oof. Y
- How well do you know this place? I know its reputation. I don't like it. I hate going in blind. I'm gonna need my gun. Sure thing, slick. Whoa, K! Wait, no, I gotta go in with you! You sit tigh
- Need to see the boss. He's busy. Well, I'm gonna just lake a look around.
- Looks like we have ourselves a standoff. Looks that way.
- Well, we're on the right track. Just the wrong train. K: If he had any secrets, I'm guessing he spilled them. A smart man figures out what victims have in common. A smart man would. That's a b
- I know where Boris is headed to next. You were close, slick. It's not a factory, it's the Factory.
- Look, if Boris turns out to be here, I'm gonna kill him. I need my gun. No deal.
- I've been an agent for 14 years. Which means I'm the senior agent on this case. Now, I hate to pull rank, but I am instructing my junior agent, that's you, to give me my gun right now. That's a
- No, no, no, space gun. You're welcome. I didn't say thank you. [STATUS QUO'S 'PICTURES OF MATCHSTICK MEN' PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS]
- For such an ungainly species, they've thrived on Earth. I was an agent for three years before I realized all models were aliens. Found out the hard way. Password? Hey, look, funky '60s dude, w
- ♪ When I look up to the sky ♪ ♪ I see your eyes ♪ ♪ A funny kind of yellow ♪ ls there anybody here who's not an alien?
- ♪ I rush home to bed I soak my head ♪ Very nice. Blink. That's good. Look in the camera. Is that Andy Warhol?
- Excuse me, Mr. Warhol, could we have a minute? Now is not a good time. This is a be-in. K: Just a few questions. No questions. No answers. Just being. We have an urgent matter we would like
- [IN NORMAL VOICE] Damn it, K! Are you trying to blow my cover? Agent W, your cover is safe. Whoa, Andy Warhol is one of us? WARHOL: Safe? You out of your mind? I'm so out of ideas I'm painting
- Oh, all right. You know what? Agent K, you see what information you can get from Agent W and I'll go case the perimeter. That work for everybody? Go do that. How about that? Oh, cub. Okay. V
- ♪ All I ever see is them ♪ [IN DEEP VOICE] Hey, how you doing? Chilling. ♪ You're with this guy You make men cry, you lie ♪ ♪
- WARHOL: Who's that guy? Don't tell me he's your new partner. Actually, he's my old partner. He traveled back from the future... Stop, don't tell me. I don't want to know. WOMAN: Andy, Yoko's h
- [IN NORMAL VOICE] What are you doing on my turf? Tracking a killer. Boglodite. We believe he's gonna hit here next, a Glamourian. Glamourian? Right solar system, wrong planet. He's gotta be aft
- Or it's the future where the pastrami sandwich I'm eating causes me gastric distress. Thankfully, your friend offers the antacids he carries in his right pocket, so good. I'll be good. Except i
- How will we find this guy? What am I, schmuck? He's here? 'Here' is a relative term. He's a fifth dimensional being. They can live in and visualize an infinite set of time-space probabilities
- You gotta fake my death, okay? I can't listen to sitar music any more. All right, I'll see what I can do I'll talk to X. K, I can't tell the women from the men. May I see your watch? Oh, it is
- I'm good, I'm good. What you got? [SPEAKS IN SPANISH] Damn it! We had him! Relax, Cochise. We'll find him. First of all, my name is J, okay? It's not 'son, ' it's not 'slick' and it damn sure a
- World-class serial killer out there and we're having pie. What do you do in your spare time, stretch? See, I sense you're not embracing the concept here. Pie don't work unless you let it. I'm g
- What's up with you and O? Me and O? Ha-ha-ha. Yeah, you and O. All right, all right. All fight, this is it. A while back, I was assigned to keep tabs on a musician. Mick Jagger? He's in this
- What the hell happened to you, man? I don't know. It hasn't happened yet. Come on, what about you, slick? In the future, you got yourself a girl? I got you. MAN 1: I cannot believe this, freak
- K: If Griffin's here for a game, he's either too early or too late. J: He's here. We just gotta find him before Boris does.
- It's time to give you your things back, partner. You get some pie in you, you get all mushy. I'm just fired of carrying your stuff. GRIFFIN: Boo! Ah, come on now! All right! Let's go, Mets!
- So this is how you see things? This is amazing. It's a gigantic pain in the ass. But it has its moments. This game doesn't happen fill October. It's always October and November and March. So m
- Uh, it's the surprise. To protect the Earth. It's a shield.
- Archanan. Arc Net. You put up the Arc Net. How? When that ball is pitched to Davey Johnson, vvho became a player because his dad couldn't find a football to give him for his birthday, it hits
- I lost my planet. I don't want you to lose yours. It'll lake a miracle, but if you pull this off, you'll be my new favourite moment in human history. Oh, dear. I forgot to see this one coming.
- Have these in the future? Get on.
- Keep gyro settings at zero gain. Balance pitch and yaw with bursts on the center stalk between 80 and 100 psi. J: Aah! I didn't undersland. Any of that! Gyro at zero gain. It is. Pitch and y
- [♫] [HORN HONKS] K: What happens if Boris gets the Arc Net? J: Boglodite invasion, total destruction of Earth!
- Good boy. We gotta stop this guy!
- J: I've been trying! You haven't been trying? K: Hey, slick. In the future, we ever do the Texas two-step? Yes, sir! [♫]
- Did you get him? Give me a sec.
- Is he dead? Negative. He got away.
- I got Griffin. Let's get out of here.
- [THUNDER CRASHING AND RUMBLING]
- You pathetic waste of Boglodite ﬂesh. I'd kill you right now, if I didn't value my own life. Who are you? Look at you. Every mistake I've ever made, just waiting to happen. What happened to my
- What's your plan? Prevent the Arc Net from being deployed. Kill anyone who tries Good plan. Didn't work. With my help. We'll get the Arc Net, kill Agent K, the invasion will be successful and
- You all right? Yeah. Thank you for saving my life. It's what we do. You still have the Arc Net?
- When you're being hunted by Boris the Animal, you get good at hiding things.
- Once it's outside the atmosphere, it gets a whole lot bigger.
- All you have to do is deploy it. You mean in space? Well, how do you suppose we do that? Ah, it's just one small step.
- July 16th, 1969. We got six hours to get to Florida. Better get a move on, slick. Uh, wait, uh, hold up. Not us. Uh, I'm gonna do this one alone. He has to be the... Griffin. Shh-shh-shh. What
- Cape Canaveral. Apollo launch.
- That's what I'm here for. That's what I came back to stop. Oh, dear. We're in this one.
- K... I saw the file, I looked at the report. I said I told you everything... [GRUNTS] That's for lying to me. Look, I'm sorry, man! Aah!
- That's for telling me the truth! I'm trying to protect you. Man! Aah! The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lies. Shh-shh!
- He has to go to Cape Canaveral. He must deploy the Arc Net as he did before. There's no other way. K is the only hope in saving Earth. Can I save him? Is there any future where I save his life
- But where there is death there will always be death. [♫]
- According to you, I've done this before. So we know it's possible. If you're half the agent you say you are, you'll make sure I don't get killed doing it.
- So are we partners? You tell me.
- O: Agent K, how are you? I'm good. Okay, group hug on the way to doing what we're doing. MAN[ON TV]: This morning, man is about to launch himself on a trip to the moon with the expectation of
- O: Here they are. J: What are they? Jetpacks.. Jetpacks? [GRIFFIN LAUGHING] No, no, no. We're not doing jetpacks. There's a reason we don't have these in the future. K, we gotta drive. Can'
- Do you know how to work this stupid thing? It's like with anything. Just have to strap yourself in, hope for the best. Isn't that right, Miss O? Unfortunately, it is.
- Let's get it. This is gonna be interesting!
- MAN [OVER PA]: It's just minutes to the historic launch of Apollo 11 with all going well. [INDISTINCT RADIO CHATTER]
- [MAN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY OVER PA]
- I'm so glad this isn't one of the times we explode. One of the times?
- The hell? [BEEPING AND WAVERING] Is that a battery belt?
- [SIGHS] No, any reality that gets the shield deployed is one where you tell the truth. The truth? The truth is the only path. This is a restricted areal.
- Yes, sir, it is. Good day, gentlemen. Great day for America, isn't it? My name is Agent J. This is Agent K. That's Griff. We're from a secret government organization that polices and monitors
- What breed of fool do you have to be to penetrate my site on the day of the most massive feat attempted by mankind? Watched by God, the population of the planet and my own firstborn MP: Colone
- They said they needed to put something on the rocket for an invasion.
- Thanks. I got 10 minutes to launch. If you pose a threat to that rocket, you tell me now and do not lie to me.
- Sir, this man came here from the future to protect me so I can attach a shield to the top of that rocket and save the world. I need your help to do that.
- Take them to the brig. You're slipping, Griff. Sir, if I may.
- You men are no longer needed. I'll take the prisoners. Sir, are you-? Dismissed.
- You did the future thing. What did you show him? Only what he needed to see. I have to go now.
- What? No, no, no. Come on. You don't need me any more. All right, Griff, don't start ﬂipping on me. When Boris' arm is taken, the past will be as it was. K will survive. He will not know you we
- All right. Arm gone, got it. Like a reset? When that happens, go home. Leave. You coming? Yeah, all right! Uh, thanks, man. Hey, will I ever see you again? Anything's possible.
- I can never bear to watch this part.
- MAN [ON TV]: Armstrong and Aldrin are scheduled to set foot on the moon on early Monday morning, Eastern Daylight Time. [♫] Where's Griffin? Doing his own thing.
- This elevator will take you to the top. To get the Arc Net outside the atmosphere, you need to strap it to the escape rocket above the capsule! You do not want to be anywhere near this rocket
- J: Look, If everything goes right the way we hope it does, I'm gonna end up getting out of here pretty quick, so I'm not gonna have a chance to say a proper goodbye. If things go wrong, not gonn
- So I guess win or lose, this is it.
- Man, what the hell happened to you? I told you, it still hasn't happened yet. [THUMPING]
- [GRUNTS] J: I'll take this one! Naughty...
- Get a pedicure if you get a second. [SNARLS THEN GRUNTS] [YELLS THEN GRUNTING]
- [SNARLING] MAN [ON TV]: Just passed the two-minute mark in the countdown, and all is still go as we monitor our status board. [♫]
- MAN: Astronauts report it feels good. Power transfer is complete. Neil Armstrong just reported back it's been a real smooth countdown.
- Hey! Boris, can you give me a hand? Hey! Aah!
- Hey! You hear me calling you? Boris the Animal! Hey! Boris the Animal!
- [GROWLS] You're gonna lose. Let's agree to disagree.
- You're gonna lose. Let's agree to disagree. [GRUNTS]
- That's not possible. Let's agree to disagree.
- That's my partner. That's my partner!
- If we call this in, they'll scrub the launch. I didn't see anything
- Where's your partner? He went home. How does that work? You got me. Come on!
- K: Bingo. Man, that is some next-level stuff. [♫]
- You ever want to see more, I know a top-secret organization that could use a man like you.
- I wish I could. Thank you. I'll see you around, K.
- 'Where there's death, there will always be death.'.
- K: Hey... Hey, my name's K. What's your name? James. K: James? That's a nice name. Where's my dad?
- What have you got there? What is that? My dad gave it to me. We timed the launch. [♫]
- He, uh... He went to go do something very special. And he wanted me to stay here and take care of his best pal.
- When is he gonna be back? He, uh... [CLEARS THROAT]
- James... if you look right here, I will tell you the only thing you ever need to know.
- Your daddy is a hero. My daddy is a hero?
- K: Want to take a walk with me? Yes. [♫]
- [SIGHS] ♪ Concrete jungle where dreams ♪ ♪ Are made of There's nothing ♪' ♪ You can't do ♪ ♪ Now you're in New York ♪ ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ ♪ These streets will make you ♪♪'. K: ♪ Feel brand-new ♪ ♪
- You're late. Uh, sorry. Lost track of time.
- How do you know that song? Drink your coffee. We got work to do. What do you know and what do you don't? How do I know what I don't know? That's a really good question. Did we go to Wu's last n
- And, really, I just want to say thank you. It's been my Privilege...
- [CHUCKLES] You know, there's really high possibility now that I might know some things you don't know. I doubt it. Heh. I bet I know what went down with you and O. K: She's a very fine lady,
- This is my new favourite moment in human history. Unless this is the one where K forgot to leave a tip. [♫]
- That was a close one. [♫] ♪ You'll have to excuse me, baby ♪ ♪ Go Yeah, you, baby ♪ ♪ Beck Ooh. You're groovy, baby ♪ ♪ In Let's make a movie, baby ♪ ♪ Time ♪ ♪ It's Mr. Worldwide ♪ ♪ Agent A
- ♪ Miami equals black mask Black gloves ♪ ♪ With a little bit of rope to tie I flipped it ♪ ♪ Black suits, Whate shirts Black glasses with a matching tie ♪ ♪ Like agent J or Agent K ♪ ♪ And I wi
- ♪ Baby ♪ ♪ Oh, baby ♪ ♪ Oh, baby ♪ ♪ My sweet baby ♪ ♪ Your the one ♪
- ♪ I got the globe Yeah, in the palm of my hand ♪ ♪ Wherever I spin it That's where I land ♪ ♪ Let's save the world, Men in Black I know you understand ♪ ♪ Stop the movement They can try if they
- ♪ They can try if they want to ♪ ♪ What Pit solves, a bit raw ♪ ♪ Took like jigsaw and built it all Despite a big loss, I'd bet it all ♪ ♪ And fought blind against the world Ray Charles ♪ ♪ Y'al
- ♪ Baby ♪ ♪ Oh, baby ♪ ♪ Oh, baby ♪ ♪ My sweet baby ♪ ♪ You're the one ♪
- ♪ You'll have to excuse me, baby ♪ ♪ Go Yeah, you, baby ♪ ♪ Back Ooh, you're groovy, baby ♪ ♪ In Let's make a movie, baby ♪ ♪ Time Excuse me, baby ♪ ♪ Let's Yeah, you, baby ♪ ♪ Go Ooh. You're
- ♪ Baby ♪ ♪ My sweet baby ♪' ♪ My sweet baby ♪' ♪ My sweet baby ♪' ♪ You're the Baby ♪ ♪ Oh, baby ♪ ♪ Oh, baby ♪ ♪ My sweet baby ♪ ♪ You're the one ♪ ♪
Agent J - Will Smith
Agent K - Tommy Lee Jones
Young Agent K - Josh Brolin
Boris The Animal - Jemaine Clement
Agent O - Emma Thompson
Griffin - Michael Stuhlbarg
Colonel - Mike Colter
Boris' Girlfriend - Nicole Scherzinger
Jeffrey Price - Michael Chernus
Young Agent O - Alice Eve
Agent X - David Rasche
Mr. Wu - Keone Young
Andy Warhol - Bill Hader
Colonel's Son - Cayen Martin
Prison Guard #1 - Clarke Thorell
Prison Guard #2 - Adam Mucci
Prison Guard #3 - Tom McComas
Prison Guard #4 - Douglas Crosby
2012 MIB HQ Guard - Woodie King Jr.
1969 MIB HQ Guard - Jack O'Connell
1969 MIB Agent #1 - Tobias Segal
1969 MIB Agent #2 - Jon Shaver
1969 MIB Agent #3 (as Geritt Vandermeer) - Gerritt Vandermeer
Mom - Alexandra O'Hara
Little Chocolate Milk Girl - Violet O'Hara
Coney Island Hippie - Valence Thomas
Coney Island Flower Child - Chloe Sonnenfeld
Obadiah Price - Lanny Flaherty
MIB Desk Agent - Jonathan O'Hara
Brain Alien - Rick Baker
New York Mets Fan #1 - Joseph D'Onofrio
New York Mets Fan #2 - Joseph R. Gannascoli
Diner Waitress - Katy Frame
Funky 60's Dude - Kevin Townley
Guru - Stephen Brian Jones
Muscle Boy at Happening - Tyler Johnson
Muscle Boy's Girlfriend at Happening - Kati Rediger
Air Force MP #1 - Victor Joel Ortiz
Air Force MP #2 - Charlie Barnett
Car Theft Victim - Ian Blackman
Hotel Doorman - Jeremy Beiler
Screaming Lady on Ferris Wheel - Liliane Klein
Detained Teenage Alien (as Britt Johnson) - Britt Chandler Johnson
Neil Armstrong - Jared Johnston
Buzz Aldrin - Ken Arnold
Michael Collins - Jonathan Drew
1969 Man in Elevator - Joel Brady
Roman The Fabulist - David Pittu
Bowling Ball Head - Lenny Venito
Four-Armed Alien - Anthony J. Gallo
1969 NYPD Cop #1 - James Martin Kelly
1969 NYPD Cop #2 - Will McLaughlin
Mr. Wu's Bartender - Kimmy Suzuki
Dead Zed - Kirk Larsen
Transvestite at Happening (as Javier Jose Rivera Nieves) - Javier Rivera
Husband Watching Launch - Barry Sonnenfeld
Wife Watching Launch - Susan Ringo
Young Wife #1 Watching Launch - Stephanie Ellis
Young Husband #1 Watching Launch (as Ben Brown) - Ben Mac Brown
Young Wife #2 Watching Launch - Amy Erwitt
Worm (voice) - Brad Abrell
Worm (voice) - Tim Blaney
Worm (voice) - Thom Fountain
Worm (voice) - Carl J. Johnson
Civilian - Joseph M. Abbott
Pedestrian - January Adams
Glamourian - Karin Agstam
Alien - Frank Amoruso
Background Alien - Todd Anthony
Nico - Aprella
Agent AA - Will Arnett
60s Patron - Solima Arnold
Cameraman - Andrew Ayala
Strange Woman - Jennifer Bartels
1969 Pedestrian - Leslie Batiste
Secretary - Victoria Beltran
Lunar Guard - Gary Berard
Hippie - Brett Berg
Alien on TV Monitors - Justin Bieber
MIB Tech #1 - Dan Bittner
Linguist - Rachel Black
Moon Prisoner - Peter Bond
Zebra Handler / Waiter - Michael C. Brennan
Coney Island Beachgoer - Roger Brenner
Alien on TV Monitors - Tim Burton
Technician - Geoffrey Cantor
Apollo 11 Reporter - Jared Christopherson
Rocker - Christopher Chwee
Pedestrian - Stephen Cofield
Inmate - David Cohen
Wall Street Guy - Michael Connolly
Warhol Party Biker - Clem Cote
MIB Agent #5 - Intern - Kevin Covais
Young Jean Shrimpton - Natalie Daniels
Apollo 11 Spectator - Alan Davis
Soldier - Kelvin Davis
MIB agent - Michael Dean
Aliens (voice) - Angela Dee
Lunar Guard - Walter DeForest
Warhol Factory Guest - Nando Del Castillo
Baby Jane Holzer - Sally Del Castillo
Sunbather - Joseph Dimartino
Light Bike Guy 1 - Joe Remy Dolinsky
Alien Bullfrong - Michael Donaldson
City Construction Worker - M.J. Dougherty
Secretary - Robin Ellsworth
Shadow Boris - Robert Farrior
Model - Julianne Fingado
Huey Newton, Black Panther Leader - Dennis Jay Funny
Alien on TV Monitors - Lady Gaga
MIB Agent R - Roy William Gardner
Alien on TV Monitor (archive footage) - Bill Gates
Bubblehead - Chris Gober
1969 Sailor - Adrian Gorbaliuk
Media Reporter - Philip Greene
Painted Girl - Amanda Greer
Kate - Sarah Grgic
Stadium Agent - Josh Grisetti
1969 Baseball Spectator - Darryl Reuben Hall
Ultra Violet - Erica Lee Hammond
'60s Hipster - Brandon Lee Harris
1960s Pedestrian - Michael C Hoaglin
Pedestrian with Stroller - Patricia Hodges
Tourist Dad - Alien - Allen Holloway
Black Panther - Mike Holt
Model - Jacqueline Honulik
Pedestrian with Shopping Cart - Rosemary Howard
Downtown Hipster - Mela Hudson
Cleon Jones - Rodney Jackson
Inmate - Michael Jeremiah
Tommy Agee - Tony Joe
Miss Coney Island 1969 - Mina Joo
Hand double - Josh Brolin - Jeff Joslin
1960's Teenager - Kim Kauffman
Lunar Inmate - Tony Kost
European tourist - Michael Koster
Headquarters Secretary - Erin Lindsey Krom
NYC Pedestrian - Bocker T Labradoodle
Party Attendee - Josh LaCount
Actor - Ryan LaMarca
Extra / Party Goer - Errol Laurie
Prison Guard Burke - Addison LeMay
MIB Agent - Jian Leonardo
NASA Cameraman - Paul Jude Letersky
Silver Space Man - David Leviev
Feelers / Colussus - Jason Liles
Alien - Pretzel Guy - Chuck Lines
FBI Agent - Jerry Lobrow
Coney Island Sunbather - Liz Logan
1969 MIB Agent - Benjamin Lott
Warhol Factory Art Enthusiast - David Macerelli
Businessman - Ron Maestri
Man in Black / 60's Patron - Raymond Mamrak
Diner Cop - Joe Mancini
Swat Team Member - Tom Margiotta
Coney Island Pedestrian - Branden Marlowe
Six - Marti Matulis
Lunar Guard - Josh McBride
Apollo 11 Spectator - Michael McDonald
Hippie - Jesse McDowell
MIB Scientist - Randall McNeal
MIB Guard - Alpheus Merchant
Mother / Pedestrian - Dorothy Meyers
Warhol Waiter - Derek Michaels
Lunar Guard - Dushawn Moses
Blue-skinned Alien - Judy Murdock
Bathing Beauty - Michelle Nagell
Hippie - Brittany Natale
1969 Party Girl - Erin Neufer
Robot - Marcos Mateo Ochoa
Society Lady - Nancy Ozelli
Ken Boswell 69 Met 2nd baseman - Loukas Papas
1969 MIB Agent - Mark J. Parker
Lunar Prison Guard - Brian James Pepe
Coney Island Pedestrian - Perri Pierre
Party Guest - Jada Pinkett Smith
Wushu Assassin - Mike Pyle
MP 3 - Ignacio Rada
Wushu Assassin - Kevin Randleman
MIB Agent - Mark Reay
Movie Extra - Veronika Ann Rees
Pedestrian - Darwin Reina
Warhol Waiter - Matthew Renskers
Apollo Reporter - Tom Rhoads
Pedestrian - Jesse Ridgway
Alien - One Eyed Willie - Sean Roman
Business Man - Joseph L. Rubino
Lunar Guard - Tyler Rumsey
Alien-esque - Joe Rusnak
Apollo 11 Spectator - Michelle Santiago
TV News Cameraman - Chuck Schanamann
1969 Newsstand Vendor - Tony Shalhoub
Anchorman - David Adam Smith
MIB Agent - Coley Speaks
Coney Island Resident - Nate Steinwachs
1969 Man in MIB HQ - Howard Stern
Jive Afro Artist - Jamaal Stone
Warhol Factory Guest - Tyler Stone
Sunbather - Jay Storey
BG - Jane Taylor
Warhol Girl - Francesca Tedeschi
1969 Cape Kennedy Attendant - Tuna Tekeli
Large-Headed Alien at Funeral - Rip Torn
Skinny Rocker - Wesley Tunison
Background - Peter Gordon Uliano
1969 MIB Secretary #1 - Eha Urbsalu
Violet Skinned Alien - Stella Velon
MIB Agent - Steven Vigil
Pedestrian - Bo Welch
1969 Cameraman - Cris Williams
MIB Agent - Adrian Winther
Sunbather - John Zion
Prisoner - Alex Ziwak