Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood visits 1969 Los Angeles, where everything is changing, as TV star Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) make their way around an industry they hardly recognize anymore. The ninth film from the writer-director features a large ensemble cast and multiple storylines in a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood's golden age.
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Writer: Quentin Tarantino
Production: Columbia Pictures
Released: 26 Jul 2019
Movie Video Clips
Is everybody okay
Don't cry in front of the Mexicans
You're the one with the big mouth
With a buddy who is more than a brother...
What the hell are you looking at
What's the matter
You're a good friend
Anybody order fried sauerkraut
You're Rick fucking Dalton
Actors are required to do a lot of...
My buddy and his dog killed two of them...
To my wife and all my sweethearts
And away we go
Get the wardrobe off
You're kinda pretty for a stuntman
Who's gonna kick the shit out of you...
Want me to suck your cock while driving
It is so much fun
I ain't gonna hurt her
If something were to happen to my boss's...
This was a mistake
George isn't blind
All the streets are silent
I don't like names like 'Pumpkin Puss'
You don't belong here
Welcome to our community
That's too hot
What the fuck
That was the best acting I've ever seen...
You want me to look like a hippie
Did I say something funny
Give me evil
And this man's going to collect
We are in fucking Hollywood
You two ready to kill some piggies
Why can't I see him right now
We never succeed
It's the actor's job to strive for one...
- And this man's going to collect. He's Jake Cahill and he lives by Bounty Law. You don't ever bring men alive, now do you, Jake? Not when there's three of them and one of me.
- What are you lookin' at, bounty killer? Lookin' at an ugly owl hoot 'bout to get his jaw busted.
- Amateurs try and take men in alive.
- Amateurs usually don't make it. Whether you're dead or alive, you're just a dollar sign to Jake Cahill on Bounty Law. Thursdays at 8:30. Only on NBC.
- Hello, everybody! This is Allen Kincaid on the set of the exciting hit NBC and Screen Gems television series Bounty Law. Now, if you think you're seeing double, don't adjust your television s
- Let's say I fall off wrong and I and I sprain my wrist or I- or I twist my ankle, now... that can put an undue burden on production 'cause now maybe I can't work for a week. So, Cliff here is
- Join me next week on the set of The Dick Van Dyke Show where I'll be talking to those comical cut-ups Morey Amsterdam and Rose Marie. Till then, this is Allen Kincaid signing off from Hollywood
- ♪ Oh, you're looking good, baby ♪
- ♪ I wanna tell you a story ♪ Hey, cutie. ♪ Every man oughta know ♪ ♪ If you want a little lovin' ♪ The flowers. ♪ You gotta start real slow ♪ And that one too's mine. ♪ She's gonna love you ton
- ♪ Oh, work it now, one time! ♪
- ♪ Ooow! ♪ ♪ You're too much, baby, all right ♪ ♪ Hey! ♪ ♪ Hey! ♪
- Murder, revenge and passionate intrigue. Virna Lisi stars in the Los Angeles television premiere of Love, Hate and Desire Saturday at 9:00 on KHJ-TV 9.
- Gina, Gina, Gina! The face in the misty light. Hello, Mr. Schwarz. Whoa, Gina.
- I, uh, I have a meeting with a very handsome cowboy man. He's waiting for you in the bar.
- Well... since I just finished watching a Rick Dalton fucking film festival, I think I know who you are. Put it there. Well, it's my pleasure, Mr. Schwartz, a-and thank you for taking an inter
- We had... a Rick Dalton double feature in our screening room last night. Oh, well... That's both flattering and embarrassing. What'd you see? 35mm prints... of Tanner and The 14 Fists of McCl
- I hope the uh... Rick Dalton uh, double feature wasn't too uh... painful for you and the- and the missus. Oh, no. Painful. Stop. What are you saying? Mary Alice loves Westerns. Our whole court
- I love that stuff, you know, the killing. A lotta killing, a lotta killing. So gentlemen, the plan is we reverse our forces und drive the Allies back into the sea!
- Anybody order fried sauerkraut?!
- Burn, you Nazi basterds! That's you operating the flamethrower, isn't it? Oh, you bet your sweet ass it was, yeah, yeah. It was you? Yeah, l-let me tell you, th-th-that's one shitfuck crazy we
- All right, that's too hot. Anything we could do about that heat? Rick, it's a flamethrower. Yeah. So I came to the office early today... and I watched two episodes of Bounty Law on a 16mm. J
- That boy you killed... Jodey Janus...
- he was the baby boy of Major Nathan Maxwell Janus.
- Who is... Major Nathan Maxwell Janus? Well, I'll be sure to introduce you when he gets here.
- Then a couple of the jokers over in our typists sent over a kinescope of a little treat featuring you. ♪ There's an old piano that they playin' hot ♪ ♪ Behind the green door ♪ ♪ Don't know what
- Or do you go to Rome and star in Westerns? And win fucking fights.
- All right, what the matter, partner?
- It's official, old buddy. I'm a has-been. What are you talkin' about? What'd that guy tell you? Told me the goddamn truth is what he told me.
- Whoa, whoa. Hey. I'm sorry 'bout that. Sorry 'bout that. Here, put these on. Don't cry in front of the Mexicans. What's gotten you so upset, man? Well, if coming face to face with the failur
- Fuck! - Fuck! - Hey. Hey, let's go. Take me home, Cliff.
- More that 1,000 commies dead are reported in fueled wide-spread fighting in South Vietnam.
- Fuckin' hippie motherfuckers.
- ♪ Always is always forever ♪ ♪ As long as one is one ♪ ♪ Inside yourself for your father ♪ ♪ All is none all is none all is one ♪ ♪ It's time we put our love behind you ♪ ♪ The illusion has b
- Five years of ascent. Ten years of-of... treading water. Now, race to the bottom.
- Look, I never had much of a career to speak of. So, I can't say I really know how you feel. What are you talkin' 'bout? Y-You're a stunt double. Come on now, shit. Rick, I'm your driver, man I
- Frank Sinatra, Bill Cosby and Nancy Sinatra with Tom Smothers as master of ceremonies will appear in concert...
- There are fearful pictures on his skin. But the most fearful thing is tattooed on his soul. The Illustrated Man. Ray Bradbury's masterpiece of the supernatural. An incredible journey to the ou
- Tom, my friend. - I met him? - No, you haven't. What I'm saying is you're not gonna meet him - 'cause I don't think he likes you. - Why? Well... Four men on a search. Each man different. Liv
- Holy shit. That... That was Polanski. That was Roman Polanski, h-he's lived there for a month now. First time I seen him. Holy shit.
- ♪ Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...uck ♪ ♪ Chuck a-chuck-chuck ♪
- ♪ Little darlin' do not let a tear ♪ ♪ Fall-a from your ey-ey-ey-ey-eye ♪ ♪ Well she wrote me the letter ♪ ♪ Said that she couldn't live ♪ ♪ Without me no more ♪
- ♪ Listen to me mister ♪ ♪ Please don't you ever ♪ ♪ My baby once more ♪ ♪ Anyway ♪ ♪ Give a listen ♪ ♪ 'Cause I was born lonely ♪ ♪ Down by the riverside ♪ ♪ Learned to spin fortune wheels ♪ ♪
- Well, if you haven't tried one with Mug Root Beer, start droolin' now. Mug, old-fashioned root beer in the new twist top bottle. ♪ KHJ Boss hit bomb! ♪ ♪ This is the house that Jack built, y'al
- ♪ MacArthur Park is melting in the dark ♪ ♪ All the sweet, green icing ♪ ♪ Flowing down ♪
- How was your day, hmm? Wait till you see what I got for you. Wait till you see what I got for you. Look what I got for you. Gonna blow your mind, man.
- It's numbers game. It's a wild game. Take 3... 3 in the Attic. These three. Tobey, one full of life.
- What'd I tell ya 'bout whining? You whine, you don't eat. I will throw this shit in the trash. I don't wanna, but I will. Ya understand? All right.
- ♪ That's all very well, but not with my daughter, you don't ♪
- It was closing time. But he never came back. Okay, Peggy, what happened? I don't know. Everything was fine.
- While I was doing the dishes...
- And then, a sudden change. You know how musicians are, they're temperamental cats. Who knows what got into him? Yeah!
- Rick Dalton rehearsal tape startin' in five... four, three, two, one. Pepe! Get your behind behind that bar, I got a guest. Johnny says... Spanish, Spanish, Spanish...
- How's business? I've had worse. Johnny says Spanish, A toast. To my wife and all my sweethearts... may they never meet.
- Señor Madrid, care to join me at my table while I entertain my guest?
- I would be delighted, Mister DeCoteau.
- And Pepe comes over. Hey, where's that chili pepper daughter of yours' fiddle? She's asleep. Well, wake her the heck up, get her down here with her fiddle and her bow and entertain my guest! S
- 9:00 in the City of Angels! Your brother here, 10 to 5. 'Cause the weekend's still got plenty to start with. So rock on.
- ♪ Na na na na ♪ ♪ Na na na, na na na ♪
- ♪ I got a certain little girl she's on my mind ♪ ♪ No doubt about it she looks so fine ♪ ♪ She's the best girl that I ever had ♪ ♪ Sometimes she's gonna make me feel so bad ♪ ♪ Na na na na ♪
- ♪ Hush, hush ♪ ♪ I thought I heard her calling my name now ♪ ♪ Hush, hush ♪ ♪ She broke my heart but I love her just the same now ♪ ♪ Hush, hush ♪ Oh, look, they're here. ♪ Thought I heard her
- Hey! How are you doin', baby? Hey! How are you? ♪ The tears that you're starting to cry are no good ♪ ♪ Cause you know I loved you ♪ ♪ Much better than anybody would ♪ ♪ And it was understood ♪
- ♪ I'm the son of a lovin' man ♪ ♪ My daddy told me ♪ ♪ Get you all the loving you can ♪ ♪ And I can ♪ ♪ 'Cause I, I'm the son ♪ ♪ I'm the son, son ♪ ♪ I'm the son, son I'm the son, son ♪ ♪ Son
- I'm gonna tell you a story. She... was engaged to him.
- And she... flew to the UK to make a film with him and broke off her engagement with him and married him.
- Then they... moved to Los Angeles... and then the three of 'em have been inseparable. Really?
- What's up? Jay loves Sharon, that's what's up. And he knows... as sure as God made little green apples,
- that one of these days, that Polish prick's gonna fuck things up and when he does... Jay's gonna be there. Well, one thing's for sure. Yeah? What's that? Sharon absolutely has a type.
- Cute, short, talented guys who look like 12-year-old boys. Yeah.
- I never stood a chance. ♪ I, I'm a son ♪ ♪ I'm a son, son I'm a son, son ♪ ♪ I'm a son, son ♪ ♪ Son of a loving man ♪ ♪ I'm the son of a loving man ♪ ♪ My daddy told me ♪ ♪ Get you all the lo
- It's 8:32 at KHJ with Robert W. Morgan. I only want you to listen to this commercial if you're under 25. It's about new Tanya Tanning Butter.
- Here, get your self-esteem. Tanya Tanning Butter's guaranteed to give you really deep Hawaiian tan faster than you've ever thought possible. It's so fast in fact, that you might even burn a litt
- Hey... I think the wind blew down my TV antenna last night. So, while I pissfart around wardrobe, you mind going home and fixin' it? I can. You talk to the stunt gaffer about me today? That
- Hey! You're Rick fucking Dalton. Don't you forget it. ♪ Till you see my home town ♪ ♪ Choo choo train ♪
- Hey, hey, buddy, I'm Rick Dalton. You know where I'm supposed to go? I think they're waiting for you in the makeup trailer. Where's the makeup trailer? Straight back to where you came, hard ri
- Say... Sam, Sam, uh... You got me covered up in all this, uh... this... junk. Uh, how's the audience gonna know it's me? I hope they don't. Hmm. I don't want them to see Jake Cahill. I want
- ♪ Los Angeles weather ♪ Hot today, heat at 95 the high, sunny. No smog, well, what I mean is, a lotta smog Up to 105 in the San Fernando Valley. 90 Orange County, 80 beach. Right now, 75 in Ho
- ♪ In Heaven Sent ♪ Heaven Sent fragrance by Helena Rubinstein. Spray it on and heavenly things happen. Heaven Sent. Splash in it. Laugh in it, live in it, love in it. You'll find Heaven Sent
- The next day, and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day ♪ Kentucky woman ♪ ♪ She shines with her own kind of light ♪
- ♪ Seems this world's ♪ ♪ Got you down ♪ ♪ Your feelin' bad vibrations frown ♪ ♪ Well, open your eyes, girl ♪ ♪ Look at me ♪ ♪ I'm gonna show you how it ought to be ♪ ♪ We're gonna have a good
- ♪ And when your world ♪ ♪ Don't seem just right ♪ ♪ And life's gettin' you uptight ♪ ♪ You can change that wrong to right ♪ I-I-I've been meanin' to tell you, the guy who gaffes this, best fr
- Cliff. So, you're still with Rick, huh? Still here. He in there? Yeah, just knock.
- And I don't dig the vibe he brings on set.
- What, is there some old beef between you two? Come on, man. What? The dude killed his fuckin' wife. Oh... come on, man. You don't believe that old shit, do you? Yes, Rick, I do. And I work wi
- You know, this is probably the shittiest weather ever. The shittiest weather on the shittiest boat with the shittiest person. Natalie, my sister, said, "He's a loser." "He's a loser." They all
- Okay, you fuckin' horse's ass. Let's get you over to wardrobe.
- Hey, you. What's your name? - Me? - Yeah, you.
- My name's Cliff. I'm Rick Dalton's stunt double. Stuntman? Yeah. You know, you're kind of pretty for a stuntman. That's what they tell me. So, did I say something funny, stuntman? - Yeah, you
- you're a little man with a big mouth and a big chip. And I think you should be embarrassed to suggest that you'd be anything more than a stain on the seat of Cassius Clay's trunks. Brother...
- You know, Bruce, that guy's kinda famous. That guy? For what? Killed his wife and got away with it. That guy? That guy.
- Not bad, Kato. Try that again.
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa! What the fuck is going on here? Hey, jackass, this is our series lead. The fuck are you thinking? You're right, Janet. I'm sorry about that. Don't fucking Janet me, you p
- ♪ Because I'm hungry for those good things, baby ♪ ♪ Hungry through and through ♪
- ♪ I'm hungry for that sweet life, baby ♪ ♪ With a real fine girl like you ♪ Aww, what's the matter? You afraid I'll tell Jim Morrison you were dancing to Paul Revere and the Raiders? Are they
- Hello, can I help you? Oh, yeah, hey, man, I'm looking for Terry. I'm a friend of Terry's and, uh, Dennis Wilson. Well, Terry and Candy don't live here anymore. This is the Polanski residence
- Hey, Rick! I know we just broke for lunch, but you need to wait at least an hour before you can eat. Give the glue a chance to dry. No worries, honey. I got my book. Say, say... Where's the ba
- Bother you if I sat next to you, and read my book, too?
- I don't know. Would you bother me? I'll try not to.
- You don't eat lunch? I've got a scene after lunch. Yeah? Eating lunch before I do a scene makes me sluggish. I believe it's the job of an actor, and I say actor not actress because the word a
- You're the bad guy. Caleb DeCoteau.
- Thought it was pronounced Caleb DeCoteau. I'm pretty sure it's DeCoteau.
- - DeCoteau. - Mm-hmm. DeCoteau. DeCoteau.
- What are you reading? It's a biography on Walt Disney. It's fascinating. He's a genius, you know. I mean, once in every 50 or 100 years kind of genius. Wh-What are you, twelve? I'm eight. What
- more of his days in pain than he ever did before. Jeepers, it sounds like a good novel. Yeah, it's not bad. Where are you in it? About midway.
- What's happening to Easy Breezy now? Uh, he's, uh...
- He's comin' to terms of what it's like to be slightly more...
- Slightly more useless each day.
- I-It's okay, Caleb. It's okay. Sounds like a really sad book. Poor Easy Breezy. I'm practically cryin' and I haven't even read it. About 15 years, you'll be livin' it. What?
- Nothin' pumpkinpuss. I'm just... I'm just teasin' ya. You know somethin', you, uh... you might be right about this book. I think it hits harder than I gave it credit for.
- I don't like names like "pumpkinpuss"... but since you're upset... we'll talk about that some other time.
- ♪ Yesterday a child came out to wonder ♪ ♪ Caught a dragonfly inside a jar ♪ ♪ Fearful when the sky was full of thunder ♪ ♪ And tearful at the falling of a star ♪ ♪ Then the child moved ten t
- - Well, good luck on your adventure. - Thank you. - Have a good time at Big Sur. - Thank you so much. Take care.
- Oh, hey. Hello. How can I help you, young lady?
- I'm here to pick up a first edition of Thomas Hardy's Tess of the d'Urbervilles I ordered. It's under Polanski. Yeah, you're talking books here, kid. Oh, I know. Isn't it wonderful? - I just r
- - Rick Dalton? - You bet. Jim Stacy. It's my show. Welcome aboard. We're real glad to have a pro like you playing the heavy on the pilot. And I gotta tell ya... I came damn close to being in T
- Hey, Rick, I gotta ask you somethin' I heard about. Was it true you almost got the McQueen part in The Great Escape?
- Hilts, isn't it? Captain Hilts, actually. But, the story goes, for a brief moment, McQueen almost passed on the movie and in that brief moment, I-I was on a list of four. You have other plans?
- Ten days isolation, Hilts. Captain Hilts. 20 days. Right. Oh, uh, you'll still be here when I get out?
- What if I'm in the movie? What do you mean? I mean, I'm in the movie. I'm Sharon Tate. You're in this? Mm-hmm. I play Miss Carlson. The klutz. That's me.
- But that's the girl from Valley of the Dolls.
- Well, that's me, the girl from Valley of the Dolls. - Really? - Really.
- This is the girl from Valley of the Dolls. - Patty Duke? - No, the other one. - The girl from Peyton Place? - No, the other one. The one who ends up doing dirty movies. Oh... She's in this mo
- Thank you. Hey... can I get a picture? Oh, sure!
- You know, why don't you stand over by the poster? So people will know who you are. Okay. Could you?
- Would you like some refreshments? - No, I'm fine, thank you. - Enjoy the show.
- ♪ Well now see ♪ ♪ C. C. Rider ♪ ♪ I said see, see ♪ ♪ What you have done now ♪ ♪ You made me love you ♪ ♪ Na na na, now, your man has come ♪ ♪ Alright ♪ Can I ask you a personal question? I
- ♪ I can't turn you loose ♪ ♪ If I do, I'm gonna lose my mind, ba-baby ♪ ♪ Do it baby, why don't ya? ♪ ♪ Why don't you gimme everything I want ♪ ♪ And it's for me alone ♪
- I'm Freya. Welcome to Denmark, Mr. Helm. These are for you. Street maps, places of interest. This is for you, too.
- - Oh, what year was that? - 1949. Oh, it's a very good year. I'm here to help you in any way I can. Well, that's very nice of you. Is there anything you'd like for me to do? Yes, ma'am, a cou
- Some kind of hotel you got here.
- Half a bottle's better than none.
- That's far enough, jughead. Name's not jughead. What you doin' 'round here, boy? I'm thirsty. That's a saloon, ain't it? Oh, yeah. That's a saloon. Only you can't come in. Mr. Gilbert.
- Don't let me stop you from earnin' your money.
- I know how bored and restless you get when you run out of... tamales.
- But Mr. Gilbert, if I was you... you'd find out that jughead's name. Allow me to introduce the two of ya.
- This here is Bob Gilbert. The businessman? That's right. Business Bob Gilbert. Who might he be, Caleb? Oh, that's a fella by the name of Madrid. Johnny Madrid. Who's Johnny Madrid?
- He ain't from 'round here. No, really. Who is he, Caleb?
- Well, you're about to find out.
- Ready when you are, Gilbert.
- How long's it been? Since that time in Juarez, 'bout... three years ago. Come on in, have a drink. Hell, in that case...
- Sure, Johnny. How 'bout some mezcal? Like that time in Juarez. People died that day. Yes, they did.
- But we had a good time. Didn't we? Yeah. We did. After you, DeCoteau. Pepe! Get your behind behind that bar, I have a guest.
- You have food? Beans and tortillas. How's some beans? I've had worse. Give us a plate of beans. One dollar.
- To my wife and all my sweethearts... may they never meet.
- Señor Madrid. Would you care to join me at my table where I entertain my guests? I'd be delighted, Monsieur DeCoteau.
- What brings you to Royal Del Hole? Oh, you know me, Caleb. The money.
- And who's paying around here? I hope you.
- And what have you heard about me? I heard about the Lancer Ranch, all the cattle you've appropriated. A lotta land, lotta cows, a lotta money, no law to speak of, and nothin' but an old man
- Hey... where's that chili pepper daughter of yours' fiddle? She's asleep. Wake her the heck up, get her down here with her fiddle and her bow and entertain my guest. Si, señor. But please, d
- Line? Go... go fetch her and tell her what? Go fetch her and tell her I'll give her a fat five-dollar gold piece... Right, right, go fetch her and tell her I'll give her a fat fat five- fat fi
- I ain't gonna hurt her. I just want her to play the fiddle. Now, go fetch her and tell her I'll give her a fat five-dollar gold piece if she played her little chili pepper heart out. Go on!
- So, Johnny. What else you heard, hmm? I heard you're pushing Lancer pretty hard but Lancer's got money.
- At some point, he's gonna hire some guns and push back.
- Line? Line, line, line... "Maybe he already has."
- Maybe... Goddammit! I fucked this whole thing up! Damn, I fucked this whole thing up. Just go back, please. Could we just cut? Could we just cut? - No, really, just say the fucking line! - No
- I heard you... But Lancer's got money. At some point, he's gonna hire some guns and... push back.
- Maybe he already has. Maybe.
- Maybe I don't like his boots. Maybe I don't like the way he uses those boots to step on people.
- What the fuck was that?! Jesus Christ! Fuck! Shit. Damn it, Rick, you screwed up the fucking lines! Embarrass yourself like that in front of all those goddamn people! You're drinkin' all night
- Fuckin' bullshit. You're a fuckin' miserable drunk. Fuckin' remember your fuckin' lines. I practiced 'em! And now I don't look like I goddamn practiced 'em! You're sittin' there like a fuckin'
- Dammit! You gonna show that fucking crew. You gonna show that goddamn Jim Stacy. You gonna show all them on that goddamn fuckin' set who the fuck Rick Dalton is, alright? Lemme tell you someth
- Ladies and gentlemen... the beat goes on. ♪ KHJ Los Angeles ♪ 3:31 in Los Angeles. This is The Real Don Steele. ♪ I know that it's ten ♪ ♪ And you're stayin' in ♪ ♪ La la la la la la la la la ♪
- ♪ Won't you won't you Won't you bring a little water ♪ ♪ Bring a little wine ♪ ♪ Bring a little lovin' ♪ ♪ I feel fine ♪ ♪ Know that you want to ♪ ♪ I know that you do ♪ ♪ Come in here and love
- ♪ Hot August night ♪ ♪ And the leaves hanging down ♪ ♪ And the grass on the ground ♪ ♪ Smelling sweet ♪
- ♪ Move up the road ♪ ♪ To the outside of town ♪ ♪ And the sound of that good gospel beat ♪
- Hey! ♪ Sits a ragged tent ♪ ♪ Where there ain't no trees ♪ ♪ And that gospel group ♪ Whoo! ♪ Tellin' you and me ♪ ♪ It's Love, Brother Love, say ♪ ♪ Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show ♪
- Hello, hotstuff. Looks like third time's the charm. Mmm. How were those pickles?
- Real good. They were the fancy kind.
- Gimme a lift? Where you goin'?
- I'm going to Chatsworth. Chatsworth? You hitch up and down Burbank Boulevard all day till someone says they'll dive you to Chatsworth? Tourists love to drive me. I'm their favorite part of thei
- So, you and a bunch of friends like you all live at Spahn Movie Ranch? Yeah.
- Well, hop in, I'll take you there. Great!
- ♪ And when your heart is troubled ♪ ♪ You gotta reach out your other hand ♪ ♪ Reach it out to the man up there ♪ ♪ 'Cause that's what he's there for ♪ You wanna go down here and get on the Ho
- Are you some old cowboy guy that used to make movies there? Whoa! What? Surprised how accurate that description of me really is. Some old cowboy guy who used to shoot movies at Spahn Ranch. Y
- Well, if by the old-timey days you mean television eight years ago... yeah. You an actor? No, I'm a stuntman.
- Stuntman. That's way better. Why is that way better? Actors are phony. They just say lines that other people write and pretend to murder people on their... stupid TV shows. Meanwhile, real pe
- ♪ Hey, little girl in the high school sweater ♪ ♪ Gee, but I'd like to know you better ♪
- ♪ Just a-swingin' your books and chewin' gum ♪ ♪ Lookin' just like a juicy plum ♪ ♪ Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, little girl ♪ Want me to suck your cock while driving?
- ♪ Hey, little girl in the black silk stockings ♪
- ♪ Gee, but you got my heart rockin' ♪ How old are you? What? How old are you?
- First time anybody asked that in a long time.
- Okay. You wanna play kiddie games?
- Feel better? Got some ID, you know, like a driver's license or somethin'? Are you joking? No, I'm not. I need to see somethin' official to verify that you're 18 which you don't have because y
- Talk about a bring down bummer, dude. That's you. Yeah.
- Obviously, I'm not too young to fuck you. But obviously, you are too old to fuck me. What I'm too old to do is go to jail for poontang.
- Prison's tryin' to get me all my life, ain't got me yet. The day it does... it won't be because of you. No offense.
- You all right, honey? She's just fine, ain't you, shorty? I'm fine, Scott. He hasn't touched you. Camera's ready, Mr. Dalton.
- I rode with the British cavalry...
- Lancer's boys are here! The old man here? Nada. But the son is.
- The one from Boston. Don't know. You from Boston? Yes. It's the Boston one!
- Keep the others outside. The brother come in.
- See, honey? I told you they'd come to parlay.
- You all right, honey? Ah, she's just fine. Ain't you, shorty? I'm fine, Scott. They haven't hurt you? Not yet, I ain't. But that can all change... like that.
- Say... where'd you get that limp?
- Which side? I rode with the British cavalry in India.
- What'd they call that outfit? Bengal Lancers.
- Now, now, now, now, that is funny. That is funny. That's not so funny. Don't you get it? Bengal... Lancer. Hmm? Oh, yeah.
- - That is kind of funny. - It is. You do know kidnapping is a hanging offense. So is blowin' the heads off little girls.
- They can only hang me once. Right? So...
- You come down here for a... for a Boston social? Or we gonna talk price? How much? I'd say... 50 thousand dollars'd buy me a whole lotta chicken mole in Mexico. It's a lot of money. Well, she
- Give me evil, sexy Hamlet... Settle into it... Enjoy it... And cut!
- Oh, boy. I didn't hurt you there, Mirabella, with that throw, did I? No, no, no, I'm good. I've got pads on. I always throw myself on the floor, just for fun, even when I'm not getting paid. N
- That was the best acting I've ever seen in my whole life.
- That's a car. That's a strange car. Snake, go see who's outside.
- So, who is it? I ain't sure yet. Bitchin' yellow Coupe de Ville. Keep an eye on it.
- Hey, where's Gypsy? She's down by the chop shop.
- - Hey! - Hello! Gypsy, I want you to come meet my new friend. Some old lookin' dude on a Hawaiian shirt who just gave Pussycat a ride home. He just give her a lift? Nope. She's bringing him
- Dag. I really wanted Cliff to meet Charlie. I think Charlie's really gonna dig ya. - Hey, Delilah. - Well, maybe next time. Yeah, you gotta come back.
- How's it all comparing to your glory days? Well, things have changed.
- Not a bad mount, Connie. I used to ride horses every day back in Tennessee. - Is that right? - Every day? Well, every week.
- So... my name is Lulu. This is Tex. We're gonna be leading you on a great trail ride to the beautiful Santa Susana canyon. Now, uh... Curt, I hear you're already an experienced rider. Yes. -
- Oh, and here's someone you actually have to meet. One of our most favorite sons. Tex, come over here and say hi to Cliff. - Howdy, Cliff. - Tex. What part of Texas you from? Uh, place you neve
- Charlie's gonna dig you. The Hawaiian guy seems to be okay. Everybody's talkin' all friendly.
- Tex checked him out and now he's riding away. He comes this way, let me know.
- Hey, does George Spahn still own this ranch? Yeah, George still owns it. Does he still live here? Yeah. Does he still live... right there? Yeah. Is he here now? I guess so. So, George gave y
- Well, is there anything wrong with me saying hello to an old friend? You can't see him right now. Why can't I see him right now? 'Cause he's napping.
- Well, I think I'll just go see for myself. You never know. He mighta just woke up.
- The Hawaiian guy's coming this way. Okay, ya'll, beat it. I'll handle this guy.
- ♪ Every day, it's just fake it ♪ ♪ Let me show you a new place ♪
- ♪ Add it to your collection ♪
- ♪ Shine on down for this baby of mine ♪ ♪ Mr. Moon, come on through ♪ ♪ When Mr. Sun goes we'll be counting on you ♪ ♪ Mr. Sun, make it fine ♪ ♪ Shine on down for this baby of mine ♪ ♪ Mr. Moo
- Can I help you? I hope so. I'm an old friend of George's, thought I'd stop and say hello. Well, that's very nice of you, but unfortunately, you picked the wrong time. George is taking a nap rig
- Well, when he wakes up, I'll let him know you came by. I'd really like to say a quick hello now, while I'm here. Came a long ways. Don't know when I'll get back this way again. Oh, I understand
- Well, look, red, I'm comin' in there. With my own two eyes, I'm gonna get a good look at George. And this... ain't stoppin' me.
- The next boy you meet may be the one.
- So clean, it's actually good for your skin. So fresh and natural looking, you're always ready for next time. And you never know, the next boy you meet may be the one.
- Door at the end of the hallway. You might have to shake him awake, I fucked his brains out this morning.
- Oh, Mister Eight-Years-Ago... George is blind. So you'll probably have to tell him who you are.
- - What's going on? - Everything's all right. I'm sorry to disturb you. Who are you? It's Cliff Booth. Just stopped in to say hello and see how you're doin'. John Wilkes Booth? Cliff Booth.
- Who's that? I-I used to shoot Bounty Law here, George. I was Rick Dalton's stunt double. Who? Rick Dalton. The Dalton brothers...? Rick Dalton.
- Who's that? He was the star of Bounty Law. Who are you? I was Rick's stunt double. Rick... who? It don't matter, George. We were colleagues from the past and I just wanted to... make sure you'
- What the fuck is the matter with you? First, you wake me up, and now you're pretending that I didn't tell you I was fucking blind! How am I gonna know what the hell color the head of the girl
- No, it's all right. Everyone don't need a stuntman.
- but you touched me today. You came to visit me. Now I gotta go back to sleep.
- I gotta watch FBI tonight. And I watch it with Squeaky. She gets all pissed off if I fall asleep. What happens if she gets pissed off, George? Nothin'.
- I just don't like to disappoint her.
- So, you gave all these hippies permission to be here?
- Just who the fuck are you? I'm Cliff Booth. I'm your stuntman. We used to work together, George. I just wanna make sure that you're okay. That all these hippies aren't taking advantage of ya.
- You embarrassed me. Yeah, sorry 'bout that.
- How'd your little talk with George go? Are we kidnapping him? Not the word I'd use. Well, now that you've talked to him, do you believe everything's all right? Not exactly. This was a mistake
- George isn't blind! You're the blind one!
- ♪ Baby I've been thinkin' 'bout ♪ ♪ Runnin' away from you ♪
- ♪ After all you said and done ♪ ♪ Don't wanna stay with you ♪
- ♪ It seemed like everything we could have done ♪ ♪ Has passed us by ♪ ♪ Yeah, I got to get movin' ♪ ♪ I'm tired of groovin' ♪ ♪ With someone who can't get high ♪ ♪ Don't chase me around ♪ ♪ You
- You know, that's not my car. That's my boss' car. And if somethin' were to happen to my boss' car, well, I get in trouble.
- But lucky for you, he's got a spare.
- ♪ Don't chase me around ♪ ♪ You're bringin' me down ♪ ♪ I don't want to play by your rules ♪ ♪ Don't chase me around ♪ Fix it. Fuck you. ♪ My life is my own ♪ ♪ So leave me alone ♪ ♪ I don't w
- Come one step closer and I will knock his teeth out!
- Fix it. Can I just get a rag to wipe my face first? Nope. Tire first.
- Sundance... Get on a horse, go get Tex, and get his ass down here.
- Tex! Hey! That Hawaiian guy's back at the ranch, he's kicking Clem's face in. Ah, suck this! I'll take over for Tex. Right this way.
- It's 5:00 in Los Angeles. ♪ 93 KHJ ♪ ♪ All the leaves are brown ♪ Clem you alright? ♪ And the sky is gray ♪
- ♪ I went for a walk ♪ ♪ On a winter's day ♪ ♪ I'd be safe and warm ♪ ♪ If I was in L.A. ♪ ♪ Oh, California Dreamin' ♪ ♪ On such a winter's day, hey ♪ ♪ I went into a church ♪ ♪ I stopped along
- Will you, uh, will you come in and watch my FBI? Well, I just figured we would. I got a six-pack in the back, thought we'd order a pizza. All right. All right.
- 18 miles to Pendleton, Louis. Any kinda luck, we'll be unloading, back in El Toro before my kids go to bed.
- Hey... bought me an acid-dipped cigarette today. Oh, yeah? You wanna buy a cigarette dipped in acid? Yeah. If I'm gonna trip, I'm gonna trip here, man, walkin' the woods, not my home.
- Just gonna stash it here, don't smoke it by mistake. You wanna smoke some, smoke some, just save me some. No, I don't need to trip out on no acid. My booze don't need no buddy. Whup, whoop...
- What's the trouble, Corporal? Truck tailin' us, sir.
- Might be a farmer in a hurry to get some place.
- Ah, take it as fast as you can. Yes, sir.
- This PCH? Yeah, yeah. Malibu. Puerto Canyon, some shit.
- Boom! Oh, man, right in the face.
- That was a smooth leap. Thank you.
- I like that shot. That guy's a fuckin' prick.
- That's Bobby Hogan, good guy.
- Alright, get ready for my big FBI moment. They're all dead, babe. Good.
- Michael Murtaugh. - The F.B.I. - Michael Murtaugh. Buongiorno, Sergio. Turn on channel seven. ABC, FBI. I'm watching your Nebraska Jim as we speak.
- With guest stars James Farentino - Rick Dalton - Whoo! That chewing gum. Norman Fell Strong. Tonight's episode: - All the Streets are Silent - All the streets are silent. 'Cept when Rick Dal
- That looks delicious. - Thank you. - Enjoy, sir. Mm, mm, mm, mm... mm.
- Ultimately making Rick's six-month Italian sojourn fairly profitable. Although his swank Roman apartment ate up a big chunk of his earnings.
- So, as Rick return to Hollywood via Pan-Am... he has four new movies under his belt, some money in his pocket, and his brand spanking new Italian wife Scarlett Francesca Capucci.
- Hurtling through the air towards a new life and uncertain future, Rick was really not sure about what lay ahead for him.
- Way back in coach, working on his bottomless Bloody Mary, Cliff Booth returned to Los Angeles as well. He kept Rick company during his entire six-month stay in Italy. However, as the two men r
- So, these last four Italian flicks, after nine years together, would be Rick and Cliff's final rodeo. Cliff doesn't have a clue what he's gonna do. The only thing the two men know of for sure,
- ♪ You don't know what's going on ♪ ♪ You've been away for much too long ♪ ♪ You can't come back ♪ ♪ And think you are still mine ♪
- ♪ You're out of touch, my baby ♪ ♪ My poor old-fashioned baby ♪ ♪ I said baby, baby, baby ♪ ♪ You're out of time ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ ♪ Baby, baby, baby, you're out of time ♪ ♪ I said baby, baby, baby ♪
- Hello? Hey, it's Joanna and the baby. Hi! Come on up. ♪ But you can't come back ♪ ♪ And be the first in line ♪
- Oh, pretty! How are you? ♪ My poor unfaithful baby ♪
- Oh, my God, Sharon, it's perfect.
- Girl. ♪ Baby, baby ♪ That's good. ♪ You're out of time ♪ ♪ I said baby, baby, baby ♪ ♪ You're out of time ♪ Aha! Aha!
- ♪ Left out of there without a doubt 'cause ♪ Thanks, Julie. Bye, Brandy. ♪ You're out of time ♪
- Sharon had two friends move into the Cielo Drive residence while Roman was in London preparing his next movie. Voytek Frykowski and old friend of Roman's from Poland and his girlfriend, social
- ♪ Baby, baby, baby, you're out of time ♪
- ♪ I said baby, baby, baby ♪ ♪ You're out of time ♪ ♪ Yes, you are left out ♪ ♪ Yes, you're ♪ ♪ I said you're ♪ ♪ Left out of there without a doubt 'cause ♪ ♪ Baby, baby, baby, you're out of ti
- ♪ I said baby, baby, baby ♪ That night, Sharon, her two houseguests and naturally, Jay, all went to the West Hollywood Mexican restaurant landmark El Coyote on Beverly for dinner.
- What's going on at the dirty movie place? They're having a premiere. Dirty movies have premieres? Yeah, they're fun!
- Right here for you. Gentlemen.
- While closer to 8:30, Rick and Cliff went to the Valley Mexican restaurant landmark Casa Vega on Ventura.
- Well, well, well, if it ain't the cobra himself. Hey, Doug, what's happening? Hey, Rick, how you doing? It's good to see you. How's the wife doing? Just kidding.
- Brandy stayed behind at Rick's house guarding the beautiful Italian woman asleep in her bed and waiting for Cliff and Rick to come home while jet lagged Francesca slept.
- But you just get paid for the day that you cut his hair though, right? No, no, I get paid a thousand dollars a day. I get paid a thousand dollars the day I arrive... At El Coyote, margaritas and
- The four of them hung out a little while longer with Abigail even playing the piano for them. ♪ Don't get me mad ♪ ♪ Don't tell no lie ♪ ♪ Don't make me sad ♪ ♪ Don't pass me by ♪
- ♪ Baby are you holding ♪ ♪ Holding anything but me? ♪ ♪ 'Cause I'm a real ♪ ♪ Straight shooter if you know what I mean ♪
- ♪ You can bring me love ♪ ♪ You can hang around ♪ ♪ You can bring me up ♪ ♪ Don't you bring me down ♪ Until she returned to her room, smoked a joint and read a book. That was around 11:00.
- And now it's time for what I know you've all been waiting for. A little fanfare please?
- At more or less the same time, Voytek laid on the couch watching American television and thought about how much better it was than Polish television as he smoked a big joint. Somewhere around 11
- Drastically better. It was after 11:45 by the time the yellow cab dropped Rick and Cliff in front of the house. Hey, right here for you. Grazie, amico.
- Brandy was glad to see them return.
- Around midnight, a completely drunk Rick Dalton started making a blender of frozen margaritas.
- We're walkin'. At the same time, Cliff was attaching a leash to an excited Brandy's dog collar.
- I remember you. A cigarette dipped in acid. What's that do? You smoke it, it gets you high. - How much? - 50 cents.
- 50 cents. Hippie girl, 50 cents.
- Our Polish friend said it was the hottest day of the year. Despite the fact that he said it, actually, it might be true.
- ♪ I used to live in New York City ♪
- ♪ Everything there was dark and dirty ♪
- ♪ Outside my window was a steeple ♪
- ♪ With a clock that always said twelve thirty ♪ ♪ Young girls are coming to the canyon ♪ ♪ And in the mornings I can see them walking ♪
- ♪ I can no longer keep my blinds drawn ♪
- ♪ And I can't keep myself ♪
- Property taxes up the butt. God damn.
- Bunch of goddamn fuckin' hippies.
- Hey, you! Yeah, asshole! I'm talkin' to you!
- The hell do you think you're doin' bringin' that noisy hunk o' shit around here at midnight? This is a private road, all right? Who are you? And who are you here to see, huh? Nobody, sir. We ju
- Fuckin' hippies came up here to smoke dope on a dark road, huh? Next time you wanna try that, fix your fuckin' muffler. Look, we're really sorry we disturbed you. Look, chief, you don't belong
- Hey! Dennis Hopper! Move this fuckin' piece of shit. All right, well, just give me a moment to turn it around. Well, drive it backwards, numbnuts. Fuckin' drive it and drive it now! Okay, okay,
- But he's seen us. He's awake. He's awake. They're all awake. They're listening to fucking records. Everybody's fucking awake! Look! What did Charlie say? He said... "Go to Terry's old house "
- I mean, where the fuck are we, man? We are in fucking Hollywood, man! The people an entire generation grew up watching kill people live here. And they live in pigshit fucking luxury. I say, fu
- You two ready to kill some pigs?
- Wait a minute. Uh, shit. Sor... I forgot my knife in the car. Can I go- Can I go back and get it? - Yeah, sure. - Okay. - Wait a minute. - What? I locked the car. You'll need keys to get in
- Right. Thank you. Okay. I'll be right back. Hurry up. Yes, uh, just-just a little minute.
- Ooh, that fucking bitch! Shhh, calm down. There's a fuckin' house right there.
- What do we do now? Well, we do what we came to do. And when we're done, we just split up and hitch home. Any more questions, hmm?
- Okay, pig killers. Let's kill some piggies.
- The train has left the station.
- ♪ Eighty men tried ♪ ♪ And eighty men died ♪ ♪ Now they're buried together ♪ ♪ On the countryside ♪ ♪ Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more ♪ ♪ The Bloody Red Baron ♪ ♪ Was rollin' up the s
- You go around there. See if there's a back entrance. All right, go.
- I am doing the best I can, under the circumstances. Now, I do not want to get into it tonight.
- Shit. How many other people are here? Oh, just the one sleepin' on the back there.
- Well, get him, bring him into the living room. What if he says no? Don't take no for an answer. You're the one with the knife. Get him in here!
- You are real, right? We're as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.
- Go to the living room. What is going on-ah?
- Who the fuck's that? I don't know. Francesca.
- Oh... Uh, wha...? Oh, I know you. I know all three of you. Yeah! Spahn Ranch! Spahn Ranch, yeah. Hoo! I don't know your name, but... I remember that hair. And you, I remember your white, lit
- Nah, it was dumber than that, somethin' like... Rex... Gad, shoot 'im, Tex! Tex!
- How dare you come into my house, motherfucker!
- ♪ Get out of my life ♪ ♪ Why don't you babe? ♪
- What the fuck?! Jesus Christ!
- Francesca! Francesca, honey!
- Sir, around what time was it that you confronted the intruders? About, uh, about midnight... around midnight. How do you know it was midnight? Well... I was, uh... I was in the kitchen, uh... m
- W-W-Wait a minute. What hospital you goin' to, Cliff? I'll meet you there, huh? Ah, you don't wanna meet me in no hospital. Why don't you take care of your lady? Hey, she just took five fuckin
- Hey. I'm Jay Sebring, I'm a friend of the Polanskis. You're Rick Dalton, right? Yeah, yeah... I'm Rick Dalton. - I live next door. - Oh, I know. I tease Sharon that she lives next door to Jake
- Yeah! That's me. Oh! Well, hello, neighbor. Everybody okay? Yes, yes, Sharon, e-everybody's fine. Are you okay? Yes, I am, thank you for asking that. Rick, would you like to come up to the ho
- Yeah, sure. Thank you. Oh, hooray! Great, I'll buzz you up.
- Hey, man, nice to meet you. I'm Jay Sebring.
- Hi, Rick. Oh, hi. So nice to finally meet you. Nice to meet you.
Rick Dalton - Leonardo DiCaprio
Cliff Booth - Brad Pitt
Sharon Tate - Margot Robbie
Jay Sebring - Emile Hirsch
Pussycat - Margaret Qualley
James Stacy - Timothy Olyphant
Trudi Fraser - Julia Butters
Tex Watson - Austin Butler
Squeaky Fromme - Dakota Fanning
George Spahn - Bruce Dern
Bruce Lee - Mike Moh
Wayne Maunder - Luke Perry
Steve McQueen - Damian Lewis
Marvin Schwarz - Al Pacino
Sam Wanamaker - Nicholas Hammond
Abigail Folger - Samantha Robinson
Roman Polanski - Rafal Zawierucha
Francesca Capucci - Lorenza Izzo
Voytek Frykowski - Costa Ronin
Charlie - Damon Herriman
'Gypsy' - Lena Dunham
'Katie' - Madisen Beaty
'Sadie' - Mikey Madison
'Clem' - James Landry Hébert
'Flowerchild' - Maya Hawke
'Lulu' - Victoria Pedretti
'Snake' - Sydney Sweeney
'Froggie' - Harley Quinn Smith
'Delilah' - Dallas Jay Hunter
'Blue' - Kansas Bowling
'Tadpole' - Parker Love Bowling
'Sundance' - Cassidy Hice
'Butterfly' - Ruby Rose Skotchdopole
'Angel' - Danielle Harris
'Happy Cappy' - Josephine Valentina Clark
Business Bob Gilbert - Scoot McNairy
Ernesto the Mexican Vaquero - Clifton Collins Jr.
Bartender on Lancer - Marco Rodríguez
Movie Theater Manager - Ramón Franco
Bad Guy Delgado - Raul Cardona
Rebekka - Courtney Hoffman
Connie Stevens - Dreama Walker
Mama Cass - Rachel Redleaf
Michelle Phillips - Rebecca Rittenhouse
Joanna Pettet - Rumer Willis
Allen Kincade - Spencer Garrett
Book Store Man - Clu Gulager
Bounty Law Sheriff - Martin Kove
Billie Booth - Rebecca Gayheart
Randy Miller - Kurt Russell
Janet Miller - Zoë Bell
Sheriff Hackett on Bounty Law - Michael Madsen
Jay Sebrings Butler (scenes deleted) - Tim Roth
Hippie Selling Acid Cigarettes - Perla Haney-Jardine
Ugly Owl Hoot on Bounty Law - James Remar
Connie - Monica Staggs
Land Pirate Craig - Craig Stark
Land Pirate Keith - Keith Jefferson
Donnie - Omar Doom
Bruin Box Office Girl - Kate Berlant
Musso & Frank Hostess (Gina) - Victoria Truscott
Lancer Script Girl - Allison Yaple
Back Lot Crew Member - Bruce Del Castillo
Mary Alice Schwarz - Brenda Vaccaro
Land Pirate Lew - Lew Temple
Daphna Ben-Cobo - Daniella Pick
Straight Satan David - David Steen
Curt - Mark Warrack
Maralu the Fiddle Player - Gabriela Flores
Make-Up Artist Sonya - Heba Thorisdottir
Young Girl Hippy Hitchhiker - Breanna Wing
Musso & Frank Bartender (as Kenneth 'Sonny' Donato) - Kenneth Sonny Donato
Musso & Frank Waiter - Sergio Gonzalez
Nazi Soldier / McCluskey Burn Nazi #1 - Casey O'Neill
Policeman (as Michael Alan Graham) - Michael Graham
Paramedic - Emile Williams
Land Pirate Vincent - Vincent Laresca
Land Pirate J - JLouis Mills
Land Pirate Gil - Gilbert Saldivar
Land Pirate Maurice - Maurice Compte
Land Pirate Eddie - Eddie Perez
Lancer Camera Operator Hugh - Hugh McCallum
Hermann the Nazi Youth - Zander Grable
Cicada Maitre'd (as Edward Regine) - Ed Regine
Officer Mike - Michael Bissett
Dashihi Donnell - Lenny Langley Jr.
Gillian - Gillian Berrow
Cop #1 - Chad Ridgely
Cop #2 - Chic Daniel
Bounty Law Promo Announcer - Corey Burton
Dancer - Michaela Sprague
Dancer - Ryan Ramirez
Dancer - Kayla Radomski
Dancer - Kerry Westcott
Bell Hop (archive footage) - Martin Abrahams
Jay Sebring's Date - Inbal Amirav
Restaurant Patron - Jacob Antolini
Street Corner Hippie - Christopher Arminio
LAX Paparazzo - R.J. Asher
Upscale Business Woman - Andrea Bensussen
Mallory / Playboy Bunny - Emilee Bickert
Playboy Bunny - María Birta
Abraham Lincoln - Robert Broski
French Student - Brian Patrick Butler
Manson Family Member - Daniel Callister
Party Guest - HaleyRae Christian Cannell
Party Guest - Kadrolsha Ona Carole
Paramedic #2 - Jason Catron
Party Girl - Angela Cela
Starlet - Brianna Joy Chomer
Gold Digger - Jennifer Churchich
Playboy Bunny - Natalie Cohen
The F.B.I. Intro Announcer (voice) - Townsend Coleman
TV Crew Grip - Michael Cox
Musso and Frank Waiter - Tomer David
Red Apple Woman - Lisa Dee
Hippie - David Delagarza
Theater Goer - Joseph Aaron Delgado
Raj - Adrian Dev
Western Towne Doctor - Hal Dion
Socialite - Candice Dylan
Musso and Frank Waiter - David M. Edelstien
Restaurant Patron - Will Elkins
Airport Paparazzi - Jake Ersek
Theater Goer - India Everett
Playboy - Miguel Fasa
Self (archive footage) - Norman Fell
Capt. Posen (archive footage) - Robert Freitag
Low Ryder Girl - Puppet - Mayra-Alejandra Garcia
El Coyote Valet - Priyom Haider
Sweet William - Tom Hartig
Office Boy - Philip Harville
Flamethrower Trainer - Jeremy Hays
Starlet - Caitlin Herst
Hollywood Executive - David Horton
Bar Patron - Christopher Hunt
Starlet - Forrest Jade
Hippie - Tea Jo
Hippie - Jeff Jocoy
Playboy Bunny (Jennifer) - Erin Johnson
Socialite - Hayley Malia Johnson
Playboy Guest - Hunter Jones
TV Crew Director-Photography - Richard Allan Jones
Playboy Mansion Guest - Amber Kahwaji
Baby - Penelope Kapudija
Playboy Bunny - Alicia Karami
Playboy Bunny (Michelle) - Alexa Kopitnik
Honey Daddy - Mark Krenik
Playboy Mansion Guest - Danielle Krett
Wen Yu-Rang (archive footage) - Nancy Kwan
Starlet - Suzanne LaChasse
Starlet - Kasey Landoll
Hippie Girl - Bridie Latona
El Coyote Patron - Chase Levy
Party Guest - Sheila M. Lockhart
Bounty Law Actor - John Luder
Newspaper Boy - Cindy Mah
Playboy Mansion Guest - David L. Marston
Restaurant Patron - Luke Matheis
Stage Coach Man - C. Ronald McPherson
Actor - Nas Mehdi
Von Luger (archive footage) - Hannes Messemer
Musso & Frank Guest - Veronika Mindal
Man pursuing Dalton (archive footage) - Gordon Mitchell
El Coyote Hostess - Margarita Molina
Playboy Bunny Arianne - Courtney M. Moore
Western Girl - Geraldine Moreno
Air Hostess - Jennifer Moxham
Cowboy - Peter Neil
Boarding Woman - Daria Novokolska
Script Girl - Gina Omilon
Theater Goer - Jordan Saria Oram
Jay Sebring's Date - Lucia Oskerova
Police Officer - Johnny Otto
Movie Date - Katarina Pavelek
TV Producer - Don Pecchia
Dancer - Andra Petru
Studio Executive - Erin Pickett
Homicide Detective - Gary Private
Darrin Stephens / Red Apple Man - John Rabe
Italian Film Producer - Eddie J. Rangel
Hippie - Weston Razooli
Socialite - Christina Ricucci
Sailor - Cailan Robinson
Italian Film Crew - Ricardo Félix Rojas
Starlet - Julyah Rose
Italian Film Crew - Jasen Salvatore
El Coyote Patron - Chris Saranec
Benjamin - Chris Scagos
Lancer Cowboy - James T. Schlegel
Restaurant Patron - Ij Scimeca
Conservative Lady - Lisa Y. Sheeler
Saloon / Cantina Bartender - Dave Silva
Manson Family Member - Bomber Hurley Smith
Manson Family - Sarah May Sommers
Humble Harv - Rage Stewart
Man at Diner - Bruce M. Stockert
Playboy Bunny - Shannon Elizabeth Stone
Director of Red Apple Cigarettes Commercial (voice) - Quentin Tarantino
Playboy Mansion Guest - Alexander Tassopoulos
Business Man - Alfredo Tavares
Bar Patron - Carolina Vargas
Playboy Playmate - Sarah Villegas
Restaurant Patron - Regina Vincent
Playboy - Nicholas Walker
Robin (archive sound) - Burt Ward
Manson Family - Zack Whyel
Playboy Hollywood Actor - Trevor Wooldridge
Hippie - Guthrie Worthington
Actress - Rachael Wotherspoon
Hippie - Lana Yurash
Top Hat - Manson Family Member - Ronnie Zappa
Hippie - Alina Zilbershmidt