(man) This is Aurora lander.
- (woman) Roger. System check. - (man) 29 percent fuel capacity.
All crew to prepare for exit. Pressure checks complete.
Immediate ground reconnaissance.
(woman) Cabin pressure cross check.
Aurora lander, please respond.
(woman) OK, prepare rear hatch for exit.
Aurora lander, please respond. Do not open your bay doors.
- (woman) Hatch lowering. - Repeat, do not open your bay doors.
(woman) We have ground contact. Channel Nine clear for contact.
- Irwin, no! - (woman) Emergency code seven.
Stay outta there! No!
(woman) We have two unidentified figures.
(man) I'm going out to meet them.
(woman) Something isn't right.
They're not responding to our transmissions.
(man) We have two unidentified figures.
(woman) Go to seven, go to seven.
- (man) Fuck, what the... - (man 2) Help me!
(woman) Stay back! Captain!
- (man 2) Jesus! - (man) Oh, God, no! Help!