"Strange Magic," a new animated film, is a madcap fairy tale musical inspired by "A Midsummer Night's Dream." Popular songs from the past six decades help tell the tale of a colorful cast of goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their hilarious misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful potion.
Director: Gary Rydstrom
Writer: David Berenbaum (screenplay by), Irene Mecchi (screenplay by), Gary Rydstrom (screenplay by), George Lucas (story by)
Production: Walt Disney Pictures
Released: 23 Jan 2015
Awards: 1 win & 4 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
I don't know
Not another princess
I love you
A real smile
I wanted a wedding
If you don't keep your mouth shut
Don't you have a comb
How do you think I got in here
- MALE NARRATOR: This is a story about two kingdoms side by side,
- All along the border magical flowers grew. Primroses bloom between light and shadow. They are used to make love potion.
- Because after all everybody deserves to be loved.
- (LAUGHING) Ooh! (GASPS) (DRONING) (SIGHS) Whoa! (GASPS AND CHUCKLES) (GRUNTING) (CROAKING) (YELPS) (LAUGHS) (WHOOPING LOUDLY) (GRUNTS) Okay... ♪ Wise men say ♪ Only fools ♪ Only fools r
- ♪ Shall I say ♪ Would it be Would it be a sin Sorry. ♪ That I can't help ♪ Falling in love with you ♪ (SIGHS DEEPLY) (GIGGLES) (GROANS) What? (GASPS) Primroses. (SNARLING) (GASPS) Oh, no.
- Was she trying to get a primrose petal? We better tell him. He's not gonna be very happy. STUFF: Let me handle it. I'll tell him. THANG: Good idea!
- (THUNDER RUMBLING) (SCREECHING)
- (CONTINUES PANTING) Sire! News from the border! You tell him. Huh? Okay. (NERVOUSLY) A fairy flew into our forest. What? And almost took a primrose. A primrose? (BOTH WHIMPERING) I hate thi
- is dangerous. It weakens, it rots. It destroys order. And without order, what is left? Chaos. Destroy the primroses! Or I will destroy you. (BOTH PANTING)
- Whoa. Stuff. Griselda. Ooh! I need your help. No. You know how your boss, my son, is making everyone miserable with his ban on love? Don't you want to see love return to the Dark Forest? No
- (GASPS) (SOBBING) I am so not getting my army.
- Marianne? (SIGHS) Dawn. What happened? I... I don't wanna talk about it. (SIGHS) Not even to me? I can't. I'm sorry. But wait. Wait! Tell Dad the wedding's off. The wedding's off?
- ♪ What do you get when you fall in love? ♪ A guy with a pin to burst your bubble ♪ That's what you get ♪ For all your trouble ♪ I'll never fall in love
- ♪ Again ♪ What do you get when you kiss a boy? ♪ You get enough germs to catch a fever ♪ Then straight away he'll up and leave you ♪ I'll ♪ Never fall in love again ♪ No, I'll never fall in
- ♪ No, I'll ♪ Never fall in love again
- ♪ No, I'll ♪ Never fall in love again ♪
- MARIANNE: Dawn! (GROANS) Dawn! Where are you?
- (GASPS) You're looking at it. (GRUNTS) (ROARS) Ahh! Sunny! (BREATHLESSLY) Too short to run! Too young to die! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Marianne! Are you crazy? (MARIANNE SCREAMING)
- Sunny, duck! Okay! Dawn, some help here. (GRUNTING) (YELPS)
- (GASPS) (ROARS) (SNIFFS) (WHIMPERING) What am I gonna do with you? (CRYING) Sorry. I didn't know what to do. Pull your head out of the clouds! Clouds full of boys. I can't help it. You jus
- It's okay. It's okay, it's okay. (EXHALES) Where's Sunny? (PANTING)
- (EXHALES) (SCREAMS) You were in the Dark Forest! I was? He was? Do you want what happened to the Sugar Plum Fairy to happen to you? No! No, no! Locked away forever because she made love
- So, that's how you react to a near-death experience? (HUMMING LOUDLY) Ugh! What? You were both nearly killed. You make such a big deal out of everything. Whoa! I'm a total mess! We have to
- Smile, my dear. Smile. (SIGHS)
- A real smile. This is one of my better ones. You used to love the Spring Ball. Dad, I'm just too old for this. I just want to see the happy Marianne I used to know. Before the... The Roland m
- (WHISPERING) A small elf is in the Dark Forest. A small elf is in the Dark Forest. (MUFFLED WHISPERING)
- Oh! Got it! (PANTING) Thang! Thang! (WHISPERING) What does it mean? I'm listening. (WHIMPERS) (CLEARS THROAT) News from the mushrooms, sire. You can tell him. You tell him. He likes you. R
- (WHIMPERS) (HUSHED WHISPERING) A small elf is in the Dark Forest! (MUSHROOM SHRIEKS) Well, if he's looking for trouble, (MUSHROOM SCREAMS) he's come to the right place.
- ♪ Yeah ♪ If he's looking for trouble ♪ Just take a look at this face (GROWLS) ♪ Because I'm evil (PANTING EXCITEDLY) Yeah. ♪ My middle name is misery
- ♪ Yes, I'm evil ♪ So don't you mess around with me ♪
- (SINGING TREMULOUSLY) ♪ Don't worry ♪ About a thing ♪ 'Cause every little thing is gonna be... ♪ (GROWLS) (YELPS) ♪ Woke up this morning ♪ I hope I woke up this morning ♪ Three goblins ♪ Sa
- (ROARING) (CHITTERING) Hey! Hey, wait a minute. Did you tie my... (GRUNTS) Who are you? (CONTINUES CHITTERING)
- (SQUEAKS) (GROANS) Okay, look, you little thing, I'm a guy who usually enjoys a good joke, even at my own expense. But right now, I'm not in a "ha-ha" frame of mind. I'm in an "Ah!" frame of
- (GRUNTING) (SUNNY PANTING) What? (SQUEAKS) Oh. Okay. Wait a minute. You ain't gonna trick me again, are you? (CHITTERING) Good. Because I'm an elf, and we're very trusting creatures. (CHIT
- (GROANS) (GRUNTING) (CHUCKLES) Marianne! Kinda busy. (GASPS) I deserved that one. (FAIRY KING PANTING) The Elves' Spring Dance is starting soon. I want you... After the last dance? You kidd
- (NERVOUS PANTING) (CHITTERING)
- (SCREAMS) BOG KING: Did you find him? BEAKBOY: I thought I heard something. (MUFFLED GASP) BOG KING: If you see him, kill him. (SQUEAKING) I won't fit. (CHITTERING TAUNTINGLY) (INHALES DEEPL
- Come on. (SQUEALS) (ROARS) She's that scary? (SLAPS) (SCREAMS ECHOING)
- Are you the Sugar Plum Fairy? I expected something more purple.
- Hello? (BOTH SCREAM) (GASPS) A primrose? It is! I brought it so you can... Nuh-uh. So you can make... (VOCALIZING LOUDLY) The love potion. How do you think I got in here? Shh! Listen, my na
- ♪ Love is strange Uh, now's not the time for a concert. ♪ Many people Shh! Whoa! ♪ Take it for a game No lookie-loos! ♪ Once you get it ♪ You're in an awful... What did I say? No looking...
- ♪ Is strange Oh! I'm so good, it scares me so!
- (PANTING) (YELPS) Is the elf taken care of? He's a slippery little devil. He's just an elf! Hi! Mom, no. Oh, relax your thorax. Feast your eyes on... Maxine's into fungi. BOG KING: No! Lak
- Sunny? (SNIFFLES) Yeah? I know what set me free. Me. ♪ Love is strange (GASPS) (BELLOWING)
- ♪ Love ♪ Is strange ♪ Stop! (SINGING ECHOING) Sugar Plum? She can't be. (PANTING)
- SUNNY: Now. Slowly. SUGAR PLUM FAIRY: I'm free! Quiet! We're gonna get caught! I'm free! Free? We're still in the dungeon! Free! Whoa! (GROANS) Totally nuts. I'm free. Did I mention I'm fr
- BOG KING: No, no, no. Thang, sound the alarm. (SPLUTTERING) I'm sorry. Stuff! Sound the alarm! (DEEP BELLOW) (BELLOW ECHOING) Whoa! (GASPS) I'm free! No, no! GOBLINS: She's free? SUGAR PLU
- Gotcha! Yeah! Huh? Where did he go? He disappeared. Can elves disappear? If they're magic. Is he magic? STUFF: Well, he disappeared! THANG: Sorry. (WHIMPERING) (ROARS) This will never happ
- What did you do? Well, the elf asked me to make the love potion. But you didn't have a primrose petal. And he brought me a primrose petal. You made the potion? Just like I did for you on that
- Who wants to go to a party tonight? GOBLINS: (CHEERING) Yeah!
- (FESTIVE MUSIC PLAYING) Booties, prepare to be shaken! (ALL CHEERING) Ha-ha!
- DAWN: Daddy! Daddy! Help! Dawn! Oh, no! (CHITTERING)
- I'm sorry, Sugar Plum Fairy. BOG KING: Where's my potion?
- ♪ I've been abused (SCREAMING)
- ♪ I've been trespassed ♪ And invaded
- ♪ And I am not amused Dawn! No! (GRUNTING)
- ♪ I've been insulted ♪ Disrespected (ALL GASPING) ♪ I've been mistreated
- Release my sister, you scaly-backed cockroach! Whoa. Huh? Return the love potion by moondown, tough girl. Or you'll never see your sister again. I'll have your head on a stick! (CROWD GASPS)
- (ROARS) SUNNY: Take me instead! I took the love potion! Sunny! Then give it back. (STAMMERING) I don't have it. You heard my terms. By moondown, or all of you will be next! ♪ I've been insult
- ♪ I've been insulted ♪ Disrespected
- (SCREAMS) (GASPS) Dad? I forbid you to fly into the Dark Forest! Dad, I let this happen! I have to get her back. I have to get her back. I have to keep you safe. (EXHALES) ROLAND: No need to
- Looks like I gotta rescue two princesses. Sunny! What? If anything happens to my daughters, I'm holding you personally responsible! Uh... This is all your fault!
- You nearly got everyone killed! ELVES: Yeah! I know. I know. But look. Dawn, now, she's my best friend. But she's our princess! Now, together we must... No, no, no. Together we will rescue D
- (CHIRPING STOPS) No volunteers? (GASPS) Pare! (LAUGHS) Thanks, man! Um...
- (GOBLINS CHEERING) Bring me the prisoner. (DAWN GRUNTS) I get to rip her wings off! I want the wishbone. BOG KING: No eating! (ALL GROAN DISAPPOINTEDLY) BOG KING: Brutus.
- ♪ Sugar pie, honey bunch What? ♪ You know that I love you ♪ I can't help myself (GROWLING) Huh? ♪ I love you and nobody else ♪ (GRUNTS) ♪ But I'm evil ♪ My middle name is misery
- ♪ I'm gonna sit this one out (EXHALES) ♪ I gotta take a chance now ♪ Not be a prisoner of doubt ♪ I'm comin' ♪
- (GASPS) (HORN BELLOWING) (GASPS)
- (GRUNTING) (GOBLINS ROARING) (ROARING)
- Whoo! Well, you wanted adventure, and now you got it.
- You ready? Oh, yeah. Take the other side! Wait for my signal!
- Ahh! Mmm-mmm. Huh? No, he didn't. Huh? Oh, that's nasty. (BLOWING RASPBERRIES) Oh, man. At least it can't get any worse. It just did. Oh! So, your eye seems to be healing pretty good. (ROARS
- (GASPS) Uh! Okay. Stop that! (SPLUTTERING) (LAUGHS)
- Crazy little thing. He's kind of cute.
- Hey! I think she likes us! Come back here! (PURRING)
- DAWN: ♪ No, I can't forget this evening ♪ Or your face as you were leaving (GRUMBLING) GRISELDA: Oh, don't let her sunny sweetness flamflumble you. Not your type. Now, I've found someone wh
- (GASPS) Ooh! If you don't keep your mouth shut, I'm going to rip your wings off, my pretty little fairy princess! Ha-ha! Flirt! (GASPS) What is that? I made it special for you. For me? It l
- Well, um, thank you. It's, uh... It's lovely. (GASPS) ♪ Sugar pie, honey bunch No, no, no! ♪ You know that I love you What you're feeling is the potion, you know! ♪ I can't help myself No, I
- You must be tired from all that singing. I could sing forever. (SHUSHING) Why don't you take a wee nap? (YAWNS) I promise I won't go far.
- Please tell me your name. I am the Bog King! (SIGHS) My Boggy-woggy Kingy-wingy! "Bog King!" Boggy Kingy-wingy. "King!" Kingy-wingy. "King!" Good night, sweet Boggy-woggy. (GROWLS)
- News, your majesty! (GASPS) (WHISPERS) Quiet! She's asleep. Sorry. There's reports of lots of creatures being love-dusted! (ROARS) Bring them... (GASPS) (WHISPERS) Bring them in. Bring them
- Ah! (COOING) (GIGGLES) Oh! (CROAKS) (SIGHS) SUNNY: There you are!
- (ALL GRUNTING) You go that way. I'm going this way! Yeah.
- Whoo! (LAUGHS) (SCREAMING) (MOANING SLOWLY) (CONTINUES SCREAMING) Ha-ha! (CHITTERING)
- Hey, you! Hmm? No, no, no. Not you, Lizzie. That little thing inside. We caught you fair and square! Hand it over! Hmm... SUNNY: Oh, yeah, sure. Go ahead and think. I'll just wait for you a
- ♪ This thing called love ♪ I just can't handle it Who's a good girl? ♪ This thing called love You're a good girl! Don't you feel special? ♪ I must get around to it (DISAPPOINTED GROAN) ♪ I ain
- (LAUGHS) SUNNY: Okay! Let's go fetch Dawn. Who's a good girl?
- Halt! FAIRY CRONIES: Halt! (CLATTERING) March!
- SOLDIERS: We're gonna get ya! MUSHROOM: Help me! (GASPS) (WICKED LAUGHTER)
- (ALL LAUGHING WICKEDLY) Help! (YELLING) GOBLIN 2: Mushrooms in love! (GOBLINS LAUGHING)
- FAIRY: Ooh! Kiss me. Quick! GOBLIN 3: No smooching! (FAIRY GROANS) Ugh.
- (SNORING) Shush him. You shush him! You're closer. You're right. Shush! (YELPS) (METAL CLANGS LOUDLY) So, why don't you go and get some sleep? What were you thinking? (YAWNS) Don't hate me
- (GASPS) (SCREAMING) Whoa, whoa, whoa! Release my sister. Oh, no! Not another princess! Well, at least you're not singing. ♪ I'm coming straight on for you ♪ I've made up my mind Taking a li
- ♪ I'm coming straight on for you ♪ Yeah! Straight on for you Impressive! ♪ I'm coming straight on for you ♪ (GRUNTING)
- (YAWNS) ♪ Rock-a-bye, fairy Away in your cell ♪ Scream your head off But no one can tell ♪
- Had enough? (SCOFFS) I could do this all day. But now, give me the potion! The almighty Bog King needs a magic love potion. I don't need it! I want to eradicate it! Well, eradicate this! (LA
- Not bad. Looks like you need help.
- Ha-ha! Ah-ha! (MARIANNE LAUGHS) So, is that all you got? ♪ Now I know
- ♪ How to play my hand Well, I'm ready for you! ♪ What the winner don't know, the gambler understands What does that even mean? ♪ No! You don't stand a chance ♪ You don't stand a chance ♪ I'm c
- ♪ Straight on for you ♪ Straight on for you ♪ Straight on for you ♪
- Go ahead. Kill me, but you won't get your sister.
- Need any help? BOTH: No! DAWN: ♪ Wise men say (GROANING) ♪ Only fools rush in (GASPS) The beast has awoken. Oh, no. What did she fall in love with? Would you care to see?
- ♪ Falling in love with you Finally. ♪ Like a river flows See what happens when love is loosed upon the world? ♪ Fools rush in ♪ Would it be a sin? ♪ Ew. (SHUDDERS)
- Tell them to be quiet. You tell them. Your voice cuts through better than mine. That's true. Quiet! Everybody be quiet! Be quiet! Be quiet! Quiet! THANG: Quiet! Quiet! Sorry. I hope you've g
- ♪ You know that I love... ♪ You? Yes. Antidote? Working on it. I know she's a girl who falls in love with every guy she sees, but this is ridiculous! I, um... Sire! I forgot to mention, yo
- She stays here until I get the potion back. Forget the potion. Get the antidote, now! Well, maybe you should ask her. "Her"? Who? BOG KING: The Sugar Plum Fairy. Ooh! Welcome! Give me the an
- ♪ ...night! Yeah ♪ Go see if the antidote's ready. Roger, B.K. And here's your boutonniere. Quickly! You sang pretty good. You should see me dance. I'd love to. Why would she... BOTH: Oh!
- Well... What's the point? Bursting bubbles! (CHUCKLES) (LAUGHS) That's what they get. Lies and more lies!
- Pain! Sorrows! Wait! I, uh, actually like this one. Oh! Why? I... I don't know. Well, it's... It's lovely. I don't wanna be carrying this. Antidote's ready, sire. (SUGAR PLUM FAIRY SCREAM
- (BOTH GROAN) Did she say "antidote" or "anecdote"? (IN UNISON) I hate riddles! (BOTH GROAN)
- SUNNY: The moon is sinking fast. Can we go maybe a lot faster? ROLAND: Halt! What? Oh, wow! (GASPS)
- (SHUDDERS) Did you see that? I believe that is the ugliest creature I have ever seen! (GROANS DISAPPOINTINGLY) And it was naked! (GASPS)
- An army approaches. (WHISPERING)
- Got it! Yes! What was that again? (GROANS) BOG KING: Something more powerful... MARIANNE: ...than the potion. That's what I said. Sire! News from the mushrooms! An arm skis on roaches.
- Carry on! How'd you do? I nailed it! BOG KING: Something more power... I'm bored! I'll just tell you. BOTH: (IN UNISON) Great! If you set me free. Okay. (CHEERING) Yeah! Then I will reveal
- I'm too hideous to love. You're not hideous. SUGAR PLUM FAIRY: Hideous, not hideous, whatever! But that's not why the potion didn't work. What? She was already in love with someone else! So,
- This antidote won't help Dawn. She's never been in love with anybody. (SIGHS) I shouldn't have used the potion on that poor, sweet... Nothing would have been... Real. Well... (SIGHS) I know
- Come on. Let's go stretch our wings. Good idea! Good idea. Yes.
- Hmm, maybe you should rethink this entrance. (GASPS) (GOBLIN GROWLS) Try thinking of this as an adventure! (GROWLS) (GASPS) Nice goblin.
- (GASPS) Hey, how about we go back? Why? The moonlight is perfect right now.
- BOG KING: Come on, "tough girl." Uh...
- (GRUNTS) (WHOOPING) (LAUGHING)
- ♪ You're waking meadows ♪ In my mind ♪ Making waves across my time ♪ Oh, no Oh, no
- ♪ I got a strange magic ♪ Oh, what a strange magic ♪ Strange magic ♪ Oh, it's a strange magic ♪ Strange magic (MUSHROOMS WHISPERING) ♪ Got a strange magic
- ♪ You're sailing softly through the sun ♪ Softly through the sun ♪ Of a land I've always known ♪ You fly ♪ You fly ♪ So high ♪ So high ♪ I get a strange magic ♪ Strange magic ♪ Oh, what a st
- ♪ Oh, I ♪ Oh, I ♪ Never gonna be ♪ Never gonna be the same again ♪ Never gonna be the same again ♪ Now I've seen the way it's got to end ♪ Got to end MARIANNE: ♪ Sweet dreams BOG KING: ♪
- Oh... (GASPS) (HORN CONTINUES)
- You... You played me! "Played you"? (CHUCKLES) I don't under... Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no. ROLAND: Halt! Disgusting creatures, I come in peace. I must get this love potion (ALL GASP) to your
- Wait! I won't be a fool again! I didn't know! I wouldn't follow me if I were you, Princess. You won't want to see what I do to them. (GROANS) I won't let that happen. (GASPS) (GRUNTS) Ugh!
- Execute plan on my code word, "Go."
- Yay! My Boggy-woggy Kingy-wingy. (GIGGLES) Oh... I wish I didn't see that. This isn't... (GROANS) (GROWLS) I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
- Of course, uh, I will be taking both princesses. That wasn't the deal. (STRUGGLING)
- (YELLS) (GROANS) Ugh. I wanted a wedding, now I'm getting a funeral. (GRUNTING)
- You leave my Boggy alone! Hey! Oh! "Bog." What were you thinking? A beast like you falling for a beauty like Marianne. (SCREAMING) Who's the beast? (GROANS) Stay out of it! Hey! I can take
- Keep it moving! Especially you, Turtle!
- (SCREAMS) (GASPS) BOG KING: No! DAWN: Marianne! (DAWN SCREAMS) (ROARS)
- (YELPS) (CROAKING) I have to find your sister. Okay. And my mother. My life is flashing before my eyes. Hey, I used to be hot. You? No time for chitchat. (SCREAMING)
- MARIANNE: (GROANS) Let go! Sweetheart! I'm gonna skewer your... You will marry me!
- (CHUCKLES) (GROANS) (SCREAMS) (SIGHS)
- Marianne! Marianne! We have to go. (SIGHS) (DAWN SHRIEKS)
- MARIANNE: Dawn! I'm coming! Marianne! Get back!
- (BOG KING ROARING) Bog! (SCREAMS)
- (GROANS) My son. (SOBBING TEARFULLY)
- Dawn! Dawn! You're all right. You're really all right. You're all right.
- ♪ Don't worry About a thing
- ♪ 'Cause every little thing ♪ Gonna be all right ♪ Don't worry About a thing ♪ Sunny? ♪ 'Cause every little thing Is gonna be... ♪ Sunny. I love you. (GASPS)
- Are you back? Yeah. (SIGHS) But I don't know how.
- Yahoo! He's alive! (GROANING) (CROWD CHATTERING EXCITEDLY)
- My precious boy! Ow! (LAUGHING) Out of the way. Move! Move! King coming through. (GRUNTS PAINFULLY) (CHUCKLES) ROLAND: Whoo-hoo! (SCREAMS) No! Marianne! No! No, no, no! Patience. (COUGHI
- (ALL CHEERING) Ooh! It didn't work. I wonder why. Gosh, is that great! (SNIFFS) I like that smell. Aftershave? No. Is that cologne? No. Well, boys, I've learned a valuable lesson. Never ju
- (SWOONS) Wait. Body lotion? No. Cold cream? No. Ah! Got it! Deodorant. It's perfume. Nah. Are you a girl? Isn't it obvious? Huh? THANG: It's kind of subtle. Are you okay? I'm fine. Um...
- I'll never see this place the same way ever again. Yeah. Here. It's hideous, but... Yeah. Then, um... Bye! Whoa! (CHUCKLES) I didn't mean to sound so cute. Cute actually works for you.
- You know... Yes? Feel free to visit whenever you like. Oh. Okay. (GASPS) Please don't sing! You know what, Bog? "Boggy." It's never going to work between us. Well... Shh! It's not you, it'
- ♪ We know something about love ♪ You've gotta show it and ♪ Make him see the moon up above GRISELDA: ♪ Reach out and get it ♪ If you want him to ♪ Make your heart sing out ♪ If you want her t
- Well, um, I... ♪ Right now ♪ (CLEARS THROAT NERVOUSLY) Now! Okay, okay. Deep, deep relaxing breaths. (INHALES) ♪ Wise men say ♪ Only fools rush in ♪ But I can't help ♪ Falling in... (CLEAR
- ♪ Wild thing ♪ You make my heart sing
- ♪ You make everything ♪ Groovy ♪ Oh, wild thing ♪ You make my heart sing ♪ You make my heart sing ♪ You make everything ♪ Groovy
- ♪ Wild thing, I think I love you! ♪ But I wanna know for sure ♪ Come on, hold me tight
- CHORUS: ♪ You make me want to sing ♪ You make my heart ♪ You sing my song You make my heart ♪ You make my You make my ♪ You make my heart sing ♪
- SUGAR PLUM FAIRY: ♪ Love ♪ Love is strange ♪ A lot of people ♪ Take it for a game (CHUCKLING) ♪ Once you get it ♪ You're in an awful fix ♪ 'Cause after you've had it ♪ You never wanna quit
- ♪ Love is strange ♪ Love
- ♪ Is strange ♪ Oh, many people ♪ They don't understand ♪ They think loving ♪ Is money in the hand ♪ 'Cause sweet loving, hmm ♪ Is better than a kiss (MAKES KISSING SOUND) ♪ And when you leave
- ♪ Uh-uh ♪ (CHUCKLING) It's far-out. (CHUCKLING) It's groovy. Ah, it's so happening. It's a weird trip, man.
- (SIGHS) (BUZZING EXCITEDLY) (ALL GROANING) Ignore them, sweetie. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- Oh, I think I got one of your antennae. (UPBEAT REGGAE MUSIC PLAYING)
- ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ Hmm ♪ All right ♪ All right, right, right ♪ Hey, hey! ♪ Yeah ♪ Woke up this morning BOTH: ♪ Smiled at the rising sun ♪ Three little birds ♪ Pitch by my doorstep ♪ Singi
- (OMINOUS INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC PLAYING)
- Got it! (CLEARS THROAT) Tea Blend. Huh? Nailed it again. (GRUNTS ANGRILY)
Bog King - Alan Cumming
Marianne - Evan Rachel Wood
Sunny - Elijah Kelley
Dawn - Meredith Anne Bull
Roland (voice) - Sam Palladio
Sugar Plum Fairy - Kristin Chenoweth
Fairy King - Alfred Molina
Griselda - Maya Rudolph
Stuff (voice) - Bob Einstein
Thang (voice) - Peter Stormare
Brutus (voice) - Kevin Michael Richardson
Pare (voice) - Llou Johnson
Fairy Cronies (voice) - Robbie Daymond
Imp (voice) - Brenda Chapman
Plum Elf (voice) - Tony Cox
Turtle Back (voice) - Lee Majdoub
(voice) - Gary Rydstrom
(voice) - Sterling Sheehy
(voice) - Sylvia Zaradic