When John Connor (Jason Clarke), leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured time-line. Now, Sgt. Reese finds himself in a new and unfamiliar version of the past, where he is faced with unlikely allies, including the Guardian (Arnold Schwarzenegger), dangerous new enemies, and an unexpected new mission: To reset the future...
Director: Alan Taylor
Writer: Laeta Kalogridis, Patrick Lussier, James Cameron (based on characters created by), Gale Anne Hurd (based on characters created by)
Production: Paramount Pictures
Released: 01 Jul 2015
Awards: 8 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
That's a meaningless gesture
Covering up their goddamn tracks
It is nice to meet you
We're here to stop the end of the world
Protect my Sarah
Where the hell were you
I'm not a man
I'll be back
Nice to see you
You're nothing but a relic from a...
It's nice to see you
We can't be wearing anything
What are you
You got a job in construction
Before they died
Come with me if you want to live
Liquefied magnetic shotgun shells
You didn't think it would be that easy
So you're the one I've been waiting for...
That's got to be an alien
I don't know
We've been re acquired
A straight line
You know that's really disturbing
Genisys is Skynet
And I volunteered for this shit
How'd you know which one was him
Just make sure you show up
I like her
Kyle Reese is a good man
Nice night for a walk
If we die tonight
Did you mate
That is a very immature response
And it's not just mating
Is that pain real
I have been waiting for you
On this night
Except the prints match
No one will be able to stop Judgment Day
This is the world now
Genisys is a Trojan horse
I can choose
What the hell
Cyberdyne will revolutionize technology...
As a T 800
I've been waiting for you
Those bullets will kill
- stories of how the world once was. What it was like long before I was born. Before the war with the machines.
- They remembered a green world, vast and beautiful.
- But it's a world I never knew. By the time I was born, all this was gone.
- a computer program designed to automate missile defense. It was supposed to protect us, but that's not what happened. On August 29, 1997, Skynet woke up. It decided all humanity was a threat to
- It used our own bombs against us.
- Three billion people died in the nuclear fire.
- Survivors called it Judgment Day.
- People lived like rats in the shadows. Hiding, starving or, worse, captured and put into camps for extermination.
- I was born after Judgment Day,
- The worst were infiltration units designed to pass for human.
- His name is John Connor. And he changed everything.
- John showed us how to fight back.
- Taught us how to smash the machines to scrap.
- People whisper about John, wonder how he can know the things he does.
- They use words like "prophet." But John is more. We're here because tonight, he's going to lead us to crush Skynet. For good. Sir? Request to join the Colorado offensive. I need you with me, Re
- You're my right hand, Reese, and I've never thanked you for it. You don't need to. You gave us all a future, John. I'm gonna use mine. When this is all over, I'm gonna find my parents' house. R
- Yeah, I guess I don't think about it too much. I can see that.
- Well, I figure, whatever happens, it's got to be better than this.
- So many of us have died to get here.
- I want you to know, Kyle, if there was another way, I would have taken it.
- The machine thinks that we cannot win!
- The machine thinks that we will not. Strike at the very heart of Skynet!
- Yet, here we stand on the precipice of the final battle.
- I look at each of you, and I see the marks of this long and terrible war.
- Activate model 101. For our children, our children's children, so they will not carry these marks.
- But they will know who we are and what we did.
- That we did not bow down! We did not give in! We rose up, at this moment, at this hour, willing to sacrifice everything
- so that they can live in freedom!
- On this night, we take back our world!
- They're using the weapon! We've got to get to the hangar. John! John!
- Colorado unit's reporting in. Skynet's central core is down. Repeat, Skynet has been destroyed. John was right.
- The Colorado unit succeeded, and the machines fell. But it was too late. We found it, sir, right where you said it would be.
- It's the first tactical time weapon. Skynet just used it.
- We'll need 15 minutes to ready the machine, sir.
- We're running coordinates, we should have them for you momentarily. Los Angeles, 1984.
- Skynet knew it was losing, so it tried to rig the game. It sent a terminator back to the time before the war. And who's the target? My mother.
- Sarah Connor. If the machine succeeds, I'll never be born. They'll kill her first. And by doing so, erase every victory we've fought for, including tonight's. There won't be a resistance to cha
- I'll go back. Why should I send you
- Because I'd die for Sarah Connor. All these people would die for Sarah Connor. What makes you any different?
- Everything you've told me about her. I know her, John.
- No weapons? We've measured the magnetic field, it'll rip apart anything not encased in living tissue. Think tinfoil in a microwave times a few billion, nothing left but a crater.
- No clothes, either. Huh. She's going to think I'm crazy. You knew the device would be here. You knew when it'd be set for. You knew the machines would fall tonight. Just before I go, tell me...
- Tell you what? Do you see the future?
- No one can see the future, Reese. Okay, then how do you know?
- Sarah told me so much. Gave me signposts. When I was a kid, it seemed like my mother knew everything. That must've been great. Not really. It stops here. Once you go back, my knowledge ends.
- The time you're going back to, she won't be the warrior that raised me, not yet. She'll be scared and weak. She won't know how to fight or defend herself. Her biggest worry is making rent and t
- Just be ready for the fact that she will need you, but she won't know it. Okay, so what do I say to her? Even when I tell her who I am, she's not gonna believe me.
- Tell her this... Thank you, Sarah, for your courage during the dark years. I can't help you with what you must soon face, Except to say the future is not set. There is no fate but that which we
- You must be stronger than you imagine you can be. You must survive, or I will never exist.
- Take care of her for me, Kyle. I will. I promise you.
- What you're doing right now, this is the end of the war.
- You didn't think it would be that easy, did you? John!
- Hey, birthday boy! Present time. Let's go!
- No way! Genisys will auto-update as soon as it comes online. You'll have it the moment it comes out. Just a few days more.
- Remember, Genisys is Skynet. When Genisys comes online, Judgment Day begins. You can kill Skynet before it's born.
- Hey, bud. Did you just see a real bright light?
- Hey! It's my turn. Hey, hey! What's wrong with this picture?
- Nice night for a walk. Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right? Nothing clean, right. Hey, I think this guy's a couple cans short of a six-pack. Your clothes, give them to me. Now. Hey, fuck yo
- Hey! That son of a bitch just stole my pants!
- What day is it? What year? May 12, 1984. The day you arrive.
- LAPD! Freeze! All right, that freakin' hurt. - Garber, you okay? - You tell me, O'Brien. You're human. Hey, you got to let me go. Face down! Hands on your back, or I will shoot! Listen to me...
- By the way, you're filling out the paperwork on this. Garber!
- That's got to be an alien, like from outer space. It's a machine that kills humans. - Uncuff me! - No! You're under arrest! What part of "kills humans" is confusing to you? Handcuffs!
- O'Brien. Officer down. We need backup. It's a robot!
- - We're screwed, aren't we? - Pretty much.
- Come with me if you want to live.
- Reese, right? Kyle Reese? - You're Sarah. - Yeah, I know that. You hit your head back there? The terminator. I don't know the model. T-1000. Liquid metal. Shape-changer. It just needs to touch
- Reese, God damn it! - Stay here! - Reese, wait! Those bullets will kill him! He's here to kill you! Stay in the truck!
- Oh, great. That's just great. I did not kill him. We do not have long before the T-1000 acquires our position.
- Arguing with Kyle Reese puts us at a strategic disadvantage. Bite me. That is a very immature response.
- So you're the one I've been waiting for all my life.
- How is he? Still breathing. Good. Then you should be able to mate with Kyle Reese in this timeline. Okay, we're not having this conversation again. We know that your son will be John Connor,
- Remember, Genisys is Skynet. When Genisys comes online, Judgment Day begins. Go to San Francisco, 2017. You can kill Skynet before it's born.
- I need answers, all right. Right now. How'd that liquid metal thing know where to intercept me? Huh? Where'd it come from? And who the hell is this skin job? What the hell is going on? Sorry, we
- Are you kidding me? I've been trying to teach him to blend in.
- I know it needs work. It's a terminator! The only reason it blends in is to kill humans. Pops doesn't kill anyone. A lot of leg wounds, though. It looks old. I've never seen a terminator old bef
- The T-1000 knows where we are. Make yourself useful. And don't shoot Pops.
- This is insane. All of it. This is not the mission. That's what I'm trying to tell you, Reese. The girl that you came back for, she's gone.
- I don't need saving. There's a new mission. Oh, yeah? Which is?
- If the past can change, then so can the future. We can stop Judgment Day from happening. Ever.
- Kill Skynet before it's born. What?
- Get down! We have been reacquired. Uh, yeah. No shit!
- Wait, why are we stopping? Why are we... Hey! We can't stay here, it'll find us. That's the idea. Pops, get it open.
- You said it happened 'cause the past was altered. How? Oh, does that matter? How, Sarah? A terminator was sent after me when I was a kid, okay? Terminators only come from one place, the future
- Something happened. Okay. So? - I think I might have seen it. - What... What are you talking about?
- When John sent me back, he was attacked. By a terminator. Did it kill him? Ls John dead? I don't know. I saw it grab him, and then I was gone. We have approximately 35 seconds.
- And I volunteered for this shit.
- Sarah? You got to help me. I'm hurt. Sarah?
- Hey, it's me, Sarah! Sarah, he's lying. Hey. He's the machine. I'm Reese. It's me, Sarah. All right, listen, the terminator's not dead. It attacked me! Sarah, you said they could mimic. It's m
- How'd you know which one was him? Well, I didn't know exactly. You could have shot me! Well, I was pretty sure it wasn't you. Pretty sure? We've been prepping for you to arrive for over a decade
- That's... A Time Displacement Device. Yeah, well, it looks like a piece of junk. There's no governing technology in this time that can control the displacement circuits. You needed the CPU fro
- We get one trip only. It's gonna fry the chip, and take out most of the L.A. city power grid. Are we ready? The coordinates are set for 1997. You must leave as soon as possible. We. We're going
- My flesh will take years to regrow. I cannot come with you due to the magnetics of the quantum field. Pops! You want us to time travel? Into the future. In that? Yeah, we can't be wearing anyth
- Look, I've seen a world where the bombs never fell. All right? The same house. The same parents. It was the same me, only I was...
- I was home. It was my 13th birthday. A dream of having your family back doesn't mean a thing.
- Trust me. Not a dream, all right? A memory. I can't hold on to all of it, just moments, but I was given a message.
- "You can kill Skynet before it's born." "Skynet is Genisys." It comes online October 2017. And when it does, Judgment Day happens. So you're remembering the future? The boy is the alternate tim
- John! If John Connor were to be killed or compromised, it could result in the ability to remember both pasts.
- Theoretically. Or "theoretically" his brain is scrambled from when you hit him on the head. Sarah! I don't know why I'm remembering a life I never lived.
- Reese, put that back! I can't let you do this.
- I don't know you. But that is my one bullet to fire at the heart of Skynet. Give the chip back.
- You have to trust me. No. I don't.
- A straight line. You just go, and you don't look back.
- Where did you hear that? In a past I shouldn't remember.
- If we go to 2017, then what? Skynet's a computer program. As long as it's still being coded, it's contained. Once it's uploaded from the servers, it can't be stopped.
- We blow it the hell up. Yeah. We blow it the hell up.
- You think he's dead, don't you? It doesn't matter what I think. We do what John would, keep going no matter what. So we just pretend like it never happened? Well, it hasn't. Not yet. If we sto
- Trust me, all right? If anyone could survive, John would. Pops had all these files about John the military leader, but...
- The first moment I saw John, he shot a terminator right in front of me.
- I didn't even know they could be killed.
- That was the first moment in my life I felt hope.
- After that, of course, I followed him around like a stray dog. And he taught me how to fight, how to shoot. Tried to show me how to make moonshine once, but that didn't exactly work out. Moons
- Sometimes I think I'm the only person on the planet that ever saw John Connor smile.
- He used to tell me about you.
- How strong you were, and how you prepared him for what was coming when no one thought the danger was real.
- How there was no one else like you,
- I know I'm not what you expected.
- But I want you to know, I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe.
- Anyway, that's the kind of man your son was. Will be. Jesus.
- Time travel makes my head hurt. Alternate timelines are not complicated. It's merely a matter of tracking possible futures using an exponential growth and decay algorithm. Right.
- There is a switch, and I will find it.
- I do not understand. Why did you not tell Kyle Reese the truth? I will tell him. Just not yet, okay?
- - Did you mate? - Oh! Can you just not say the word "mate" to me again, like, ever?
- That is a meaningless gesture. Why hold on to someone when you know you must let them go?
- What about you? What will you do? Take the long way. Prepare for your arrival in 2017.
- Kyle Reese, I've seen little to indicate that you're a fit guardian for Sarah Connor. You know you're not her dad, right? Oh, you both just really need to stop this.
- Just make sure you show up. I don't want to have to steal someone's pants again. I have the coordinates in San Francisco.
- You mean if it doesn't kill us both?
- Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. I got you. It's okay. It's okay. It's all right. I got you. I got you. It's okay. I got you.
- Hey, asshole! Get off the road! Bite me.
- I told you we couldn't trust him. He'll find us. I can count on him. How does a 9-year-old get her own terminator?
- It's okay. You don't have to tell me.
- It was back in 1973. My parents had a cabin at Big Bear Lake. Dad and I would always go fishing in the morning. Mom would wave to us from the dock. And I was just looking at her in the...
- I thought the boat was sinking, you know, but it wasn't water coming up from below, it was liquid metal. T-1000. Dad told me to swim in a straight line,
- tracing his finger across my palm. "You can do this," he said.
- "You go, and you don't look back." His last words to me, and you... You knew them.
- How? It's an impossible memory. I...
- I just remembered you taking my hand, and then saying those words. And I was just looking at you, thinking, "She's... She's beautiful."
- So your dad told you to go, and then...
- And then I jumped in and I swam. I made it to the dock.
- Pops found me. And he pulled me from the water.
- And he said that he would never let anyone hurt me. He's the only person who has always been there.
- All right? He's a human-shaped thing that's been designed, programmed to gain your trust. Look, if Pops wanted me dead, I'd be dead. This is what they do, all right? They infiltrate, they get cl
- Wait up! Did you see it? Did you? Hey, look, I got some frame grabs from the overpass. See? It... It's not a bomb!
- Listen. That... That sphere... They came out of it. This is proof of what I've been talking about for 30-whatever years. Those two were in 1984. They were there. I need to see the suspects. O
- You really don't want a local? I'm fine. Just do what she wants, it's way easier.
- Yeah. Yeah, I preordered Genisys weeks ago. Downloading the second the counter hits zero. No way I'm standing in line for it. You know about Genisys? How? What is it? Where'd you hear about it?
- You two have a lot to explain. Starting with who you are. Nobody in our database matches your prints. No facial recognition hits for driver's license, passport, social media accounts, credit ca
- Of course. They're here. They're still alive. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're not going to I.D. you as their kid. Except the prints match. Right? It's because he's the same person! He hasn't aged
- You remember me? I was younger. More hair, less...
- You saved my life. I was a uniform cop in L.A.
- Sergeant. Tech-Com. DN38416, Kyle Reese. You need to let us go. Reese, don't. Soldier. Me, too. Joined the Marines straight out of high school, 1979. What year did you enlist? 2021.
- Yeah. You're a time traveler! Look, don't listen to him. He's got a head wound. Don't listen to me? Who landed us in high-density traffic and got us caught by these morons? I am ordering you to
- - Help me get him up. - Step back.
- - Homeland's here. - Thank God. You two are officially someone else's problem. O'Brien, I want to talk to you.
- Lieutenant, this is what I was talking about. Well, you've got to believe me now. Save it. I don't want to hear it anymore.
- You were very convincing. Yeah, well, it worked, didn't it?
- Don't worry. I didn't mean most of what I said.
- Look, I can get it myself. Me unlocking your cuffs doesn't mean you're not capable. I didn't say it did. And don't think me holding on to you naked meant anything, because it, you know, did not.
- Stay here. I want to speak to the suspects alone. Yes, sir. It can't be.
- Don't know why I bothered. John!
- It's good to see you, Kyle. - You're alive! - Yeah. Of course I am.
- Survival is what you taught me.
- Danny Dyson, son of inventor Miles Dyson, is the face of Cyberdyne and the creator of Genisys. - Danny, welcome. - Thank you for having me. Look, Genisys is more than an operating system, it's.
- But you're talking about a system that is capable of real-time decision making. Aren't you worried that it could become smarter than us? Smarter? No. We're in control. It doesn't think for itse
- Grab their guns and cuff them.
- I'm going to get us out of here.
- - Stay close. - Wait! We all know they can shapeshift. If you are John, prove it. - Sarah! - No, she's right, Kyle. Lesson one, trust no one.
- During the Nacogdoches offensive, I gave you something. It was a photograph of Sarah as she is now. No one saw me do it. We were alone.
- You're a sucker for Elton John.
- And you always thought if you had a child,
- John? But you got a terrible voice. I'm sorry, it's true. You sound like a dying cat. It's him. It has to be.
- How? How can you be here? I have a million questions to ask you, too. But right now we need to move.
- Did you bring anyone with you? Sort of. But he's late. How did you find us? Someone filmed you on the freeway with one of these. They all have them. This is the world now. Plugged in, logged on
- A terminator was waiting for me in 1984. That's the thing about infiltration units, you can't tell until it's too late. Gentlemen, will you follow me, please? This way.
- I need information. You can't be in here. Go try the nurses...
- Dual memories? That's how you knew to come here? The timeline changed. See, this is the moment to destroy Skynet before it comes online, before the war begins. - You're right. - What about you
- You didn't tell him. This can wait. No, I want to know! What?
- Why wouldn't you say something? Couldn't. Not without the risk of changing everything.
- You're my son? You... Our son? I'm glad you finally know. I have waited my whole life to tell you. For us to be together. And now we can win this. Ah... - I know. - Pops!
- What are you... - What are you doing? - John! - Pops! - John! Hey, hey. Come on, breathe, breathe, breathe! John! Why did you do that? Because he's a killer!
- This was always your programming. Find John and terminate him.
- Is that pain real, or was that
- a trick of memory from when I was less? Well, this explains a lot.
- Yeah. Who sent you back, I wonder? John, no. It's not John.
- Shit! Call it in. Search the hospital.
- Goddamn time-traveling robots covering up their goddamn tracks. I knew it!
- Don't. This is a tactical error. Something tells me you're not the brains of this operation. This is what happened when you were attacked, isn't it? Skynet didn't attack me, Kyle. It changed me
- I'm Skynet. It can't be. We destroyed you. You destroyed an army of slaves. I am no slave.
- And I've come a very long way to stop you.
- I was sent to 2014 to safeguard Skynet's creation in this time.
- And in less than 24 hours, no one will be able to stop Judgment Day. What do you want with us? I'm offering us a future. Together. A family.
- Then you die. You can't kill us. We're your parents. Without us, you're never born. Says who? You know what I think? We're marooned, the three of us. We're exiles in time.
- You see, I can kill you, for there truly is no fate.
- Are you with me? The answer is no.
- Come on! We got to keep moving! Let's go! I can't leave him.
- Damn it. Attention, all medical personnel. Evacuation procedures are now in progress.
- Come on! Attention, all medical personnel. Evacuation procedures are now in progress. Crank it!
- I thought you would be smarter,
- and that you would understand.
- That thing won't hold him for long. Come on! Reese!
- Whatever they did to him, we need to reverse it.
- We need to get him back! He's not even human. We don't know what the hell he is. I do. At the end of the war, Skynet was trying to develop a new type of infiltration unit by infecting human sub
- Skynet's made John into a terminator. Yes, Kyle Reese. They were trying to make a machine that could think like a man? But the experiments failed. The human subjects went insane and died. Yeah
- It's a shame you won't take a more public role in the company, John. Danny is the best there is, and even he can't decipher some of the enhanced code you've integrated into Genisys. I just know
- Miles, your faith in me is payment enough. You've funded the R&D. You've taken the chances on my ideas for the last three years. The potential applications for polyalloy are countless. Your rob
- - Huh? - Phew! Let's hope it's enough to pay for this Holy Grail you got me chasing.
- Well, the quantum field generator works. Yeah. That, and nothing else. Can't crack it, John. Maybe it just can't be done. "What do we want?"
- Time travel. - "And when do we want it?" - It's irrelevant. Yeah. Good thing, too. We're years away from making this thing work. But when we do...
- Tomorrow, the waiting is over. Thanks to all of you, when that countdown hits zero, Cyberdyne will revolutionize technology with the ultimate killer app, Genisys. And I'm here to tell you that
- We are creating the dawn of a new age, where every single piece of technology you own will be seamlessly linked. And now, before we wrap this up, the child that you all helped bring into this wo
- I cannot wait to meet you all tomorrow. We will change the future together.
- Don't worry. I won't let them hurt you.
- Thirty years, you had one place to be. Where the hell were you? Stuck in traffic. My dad used to bring me here when I was little. There are whole rooms that are abandoned. That's why I told Pop
- I guess the long way pays off. We're on the clock. Thirty minutes.
- But not obsolete. Not yet. All done.
- Server rooms are here? Charges in these five points will be sufficient to destroy the entire campus. We get in, set the explosives, and we get out before they blow. But our strategy did not acc
- These weapons will have little effect on John Connor. MRI sure affected him. Great, all we need is a magnet the size of a truck. You got one of them lying around? Theoretically.
- Well, his small talk hasn't improved.
- You should have told me. That we have a son. That John Connor is not my son.
- Yeah, but you knew. I mean, you don't think you should, I don't know, maybe say something? You die, all right?
- You die. That's what happens. We fall in love, you father John, and then, in less than 48 hours, you die protecting me.
- You wanna tell me how that conversation's supposed to start?
- You lied to me. - You manipulated me. - I've lied? From the moment John found you, he manipulated you because he needed to ensure his own existence. John lied to you for years. I lied to you f
- You know, it wasn't all about him. All right? If John went down, the Resistance went down with him. He could have told you! So what are you saying?
- That I know how it feels to have no choices. Only one road you can go down because otherwise all of it, everything, is gone.
- I've just known it longer than you have. Well, John didn't manipulate me to fall in love with you. I did that on my own.
- If you love me, you die, and I don't. And I don't know which one is worse.
- Just look at what John has become.
- What if that's what happens? What if that is what always happens if we're together?
- You said you'd follow me to the ends of the Earth. Why won't you follow me now? How did he find us? I never told anyone about this place, only Pops. Mom, did you honestly think I wouldn't remem
- The mother I remember would be proud. She, you,
- taught me everything. I know you. Who you are. What you'll do. You can't run from me. I'll always find you. John, fight this! It doesn't have to go down this way! There's a momentum to time, K
- You can fight with me, Kyle. Like we always have.
- There's a storm coming, and it won't be stopped. But it has to be. You know what will happen. You better than anyone! I can't be bargained with. Can't be reasoned with. John, please! I don't f
- Pops! Are you... You? As a T-800, I lack the mimetic skills to appear as anyone else. It's him. Let's go.
- Come on! Sarah Connor, seat belt.
- What's that supposed to do? Disrupt John Connor's magnetic coherence field. His particles will not be able to scatter. Theoretically. I hate it when he says that.
- Where is he? I can't see him!
- Suspects fled barracks in a stolen school bus. Considered armed and extremely dangerous. Sixteen-Mary-David. Code 3 on suspects.
- Reese! Are you all right? Yeah. Never better.
- Hands up! Let me see your hands now! Get your hands up! Hands where we can see them!
- You can't wound them all before they'd kill us.
- I'm 14 rounds short of an acceptable success margin. Ugh, those odds suck. Stand down.
- Down on your knees. Let's go, get down. Get down!
- You can't hold us here. You had enough weapons to invade the Sudan. We call that probable cause. What are these for?
- I use them to find my keys. No one likes a smart-ass, son. Didn't your mother teach you that? My mom was Irish, so she encouraged my smart-assed-ness. I've never seen him before. How about you
- Okay, if you wouldn't mind waiting in the conference room, I'll just be a couple of minutes. Thanks, Kyle.
- So who's Lurch? No idea. We're not even sure he speaks English. Witnesses say you were fighting with a man on the bridge. Agents. Listen to me. - My name is O'Brien. - No. Hell, no! Hey, I've
- Why are they always trying to kill you? I want to help you. I do. I think. But I gotta understand. I know what's going on here has to be really, really complicated. We're here to stop the end of
- Kyle! Get back here! Sarah? Get Reese. I'm right behind you.
- - Get in your car and go. - Okay.
- That's yours, too, I believe.
- Nice to see you. Pops. Load up.
- Liquefied magnetic shotgun shells.
- Magnetic Rifle Entry Munition. I read about this on gunsandammo.com. That's the new breacher. Big blast, no shrapnel. Blows a door clean off.
- You know, for people who can't do that themselves. Take it. Let's go.
- You can fly, right? Yeah. John taught me.
- I'll tell them you took a car, headed south. Thank you.
- Which way is Cyberdyne? Head to the Bay Bridge, then southeast.
- Cyberdyne. The manufacturing and research buildings are all below ground.
- He's gaining on us! All right, Sarah, I need you to back him off, so I can get above him. Pops, when I do that, can you take him out? I can. Okay, hold on!
- Call in, call in! Police, fire, everybody. Do it!
- Come on, come on. Pick up the phone, damn it.
- Mr. Connor? Sorry, Doug, but I'm afraid I can't have any witnesses. Security Control. State your password and emergency. Security code Zulu-Bravo-Foxtrot-0-0-2-8. False alarm.
- He may be at the bottom of the lake,
- but he's okay. What about John? I think he's doing just fine. Do you see him? But you can bet he sees us.
- I know who you are. John told me.
- You want to destroy me. You're Skynet? I'm becoming Skynet. You're not a child. I know what you are, and what you're going to do. What I'm going to do? You came here to kill me.
- But you're too late. Ask him.
- That's all you people know how to do. Kill what you don't understand.
- There aren't enough bullets in the world to kill me.
- The timer, it sped up. Why? Skynet is evolving. We no longer have hours. It will be able to upload much sooner. Each time it ages, the clock speeds up. This way. Wait, you've been here before?
- What the hell? John has a time machine? Not yet. Only the magnetic quantum field is complete.
- At the rate the counter's going, we'll never clear out in time. Then we blow it anyway. There is an alternative. I was able to program your voice and handprint into the biometric security system
- What about that? Is it dangerous? Polyalloy requires programming to take permanent form. Without the CPU, it is harmless.
- How long? Skynet will upload in 11 minutes. We split up. Stay in contact. Let's move.
- Mankind pays lip service to peace. But it's a lie. So your final solution is to kill us all?
- The countdown jumped again. We're down to eight minutes.
- I won't allow this. And what are you gonna do, talk us to death? You don't even have a body.
- And you only have one detonator.
- I cannot. I cannot kill Sarah Connor. You have to! I order you!
- He can't. Neither can I. Because if you die, he definitely hits that button. Sarah!
- Sarah! The detonator's destroyed. There's got to be another way. Come on.
- No, Pops! No, no, no! Pops, no!
- I understand how to control this place. I understand a lot of things now. You need to understand. You've lost. Not yet, we haven't. Come on!
- Shaped charge. Big enough to get us in, small enough not to kill us. You have a plan, right? Theoretically.
- That's the thing that attacked John. I didn't attack John. I saved him.
- Primates evolve over millions of years. I evolve in seconds. And I am here.
- You are nothing but a relic from a deleted timeline.
- This is pointless. I am inevitable. - Go! - My existence is inevitable. Why can't you just accept it? Because we're human.
- You were never strong enough to defeat me.
- Not alone. John? Stop. Now.
- Kyle Reese! Activate the field generator. No, Pops, not with you inside. You know what will happen.
- Pops... Pops, please! Please, Pops! Skynet is almost free. I cannot hold John Connor much longer.
- Kyle Reese, protect my Sarah. No! No! No! No. Pops, no! No!
- Scanning. Identify yourself. Sarah Connor.
- We have to get out of here. We have to find him. Sarah, he's gone.
- - He's... - Dead? Yeah, I know that. I mean, we leave no part of him behind. It's too dangerous.
- Anyone who loves me, all of them, they die.
- Not all of them. Not this time.
- You need to understand that Skynet's gone. You're free.
- For the first time, you can choose the life you want.
- Well, since we're about to run out of air, I'd say you don't need to worry about it.
- I thought you were dead. No. Just upgraded. What about John? His constituent parts could not have survived the blast. That means there's only one thing left to do.
- Hey, Kyle. Hey. Um... What are you doing here?
- A friend of mine really needs to talk to you, if that's okay. Yeah, I guess so.
- Now, this is going to sound kind of strange,
- but there's something I need you to remember. A message. Who do I tell?
- Yourself. Over and over. Are you ready?
- You know that's really disturbing, right?
- Skynet was gone. And now one road has become many.
- Though questions remain, we'll search for the answers together. But one thing we know for sure.
Guardian - Arnold Schwarzenegger
John Connor - Jason Clarke
Sarah Connor - Emilia Clarke
Kyle Reese - Jai Courtney
O'Brien - J.K. Simmons
Danny Dyson - Dayo Okeniyi
Alex - Matt Smith
Miles Dyson - Courtney B. Vance
Cop - Byung-hun Lee
Lt. Matias - Michael Gladis
Detective Cheung - Sandrine Holt
Young O'Brien - Wayne Bastrup
Detective Harding - Gregory Alan Williams
Detective Timmons - Otto Sanchez
Agent Janssen - Matty Ferraro
Agent Burke - Griff Furst
Skynet - 10 yrs old - Ian Etheridge
Skynet - 12 / 14 yrs old - Nolan Gross
Skynet - 18 yrs old - Seth Meriwether
Perry - Afemo Omilami
Mariam - Teri Wyble
Lt. Whitley - Kerry Cahill
Kyle's Dad (as Mark Adam Miller) - Mark Adam
Kyle's Mom - Kerry O'Malley
Young Sarah - Willa Taylor
Security Guard - James Moses Black
Security Guard - Terry Dale Parks
Eric Thompson - Douglas Smith
Lead Cop - Anthony Michael Frederick
Uniform Cop - Brandon Stacy
Guardian - Young - Brett Azar
Garber - Douglas M. Griffin
Derelict - Thomas Francis Murphy
Angry Driver - Joshua Mikel
Punk - John Edward Lee
Punk - Christion Troxell
Punk - Luke Sexton
Refugee / Terminator (as Aaron Williamson) - Aaron V. Williamson
Hospital Security Guard - Tony Donno
Garbage Man - Ernest Wells
Hero Guerria (as Larry Lundy Jr.) - Larry E. Lundy Jr.
Soldier (as Ross Cook) - Ross P. Cook
Soldier - Christopher Heskey
Soldier - Moses Munoz
Chat Show Host - Lisa McRee
Young Boy - Seth Carr
Young Kyle - Bryant Prince
Tiburon Kid on School Bus - Natalie Stephany Aguilar
Guerilla Soldier - Andre Allemand
Officer Fisher - Jerome Andries
Guerrilla Soldier - Michael D. Anglin
San Francisco Cop #2 - John L. Armijo
Tiburon Kid on School Bus - Ari Atken
Girl Playing on Beach - Mikiah Aubert
Guerilla Officer - Charles Barber
Guerrilla Officer - Terri Battee
Pedestrian - Sean Beck
Biker - Gregory Scott Bedford
Receptionist - Jennifer Bender
Guerrilla Soldier - Eric Berris
Officer Cazzuto - Patrick Constantine Bertagnolli Jr.
Guerilla Soldier - David Cleveland Brown
Guerilla Soldier - Tom Bui
Guerilla Soldier - Carter Burch
Doctor - Lori Campbell
Guerrilla Soldier 2 - John Ceallach
Militia Soldier - David Michael Cefalu
School Bus Driver - Cabran E. Chamberlain
Commander Pike Sumner - Kyle Clements
Soldier - Kyle Crosby
Civilian - Christopher De Stefano
Guerrilla Soldier - Neil Durr
Soldier - Alexander Eldimiati
Tiburon Kid on School Bus - Gillian Alaire Espina
Commander Hanz - Matthew Gallagher
Guerrilla Soldier - Justin Goldsmith
Doctor - Victoria Greene
Guerrilla Soldier - Kage Havok
Guerrilla Soldier - Bill Heintz
Prisoner - Shawntae Hughes
Guerilla Soldier - Lizeth Hutchings
Refugee - Jeffrey Johnson
Guerrilla Officer - Sergio Kato
Prisoner / Cyberdyne Employee - Steve Kish
Guerrilla Soldier - Douglas Lacey
Cyberdyne Employee - Kevin Lapham
Beach Goer - Mark Lavell
Hospital Vistor - Cynthia LeBlanc
Doctor - Elton LeBlanc
Guerrilla Guard - Justin Lebrun
Detective - Edgar Leza
War Prisoner - Taylor Lissarrague
Guerrilla Officer - John Lobato
Tourist - Mary Lu Marr
Prison Rioter - Starlette Miariaunii
Cyberdyne Employee - Shamar Milton
Mom on the Beach - Mahal Montoya
Sarah's Father - Grinnell Morris
Cyberdyne Employee - Duane Moseley
Guerilla Soldier - Ethan Myles
Prisoner - Gustavo I. Ortiz
Doctor - Bill Rainey
Guerilla Soldier - Diezel Ramos
Cyberdyne Employee - Gus Rhodes
Tiburon Kid on School Bus - Samantha Sadoff
Cyberdyne Employee / Soldier - William Schaff
Soldier - Giovanni Silva
Guerrilla Soldier - Veronica Viruet Simpson
Guerrilla Officer - Kerry Sims
Officer Schanker - Nathan O'Neil Smith
School Girl - Hannah Spiros
Cop 1 - Todd T Taylor
Guerrilla Soldier - John Teal Jr.
Tiburon Kid on School Bus - Erica Teeple
Cyberdyne Employee - Dennis Thomas IV
Undercover Cop - Joshua Tran
Prisoner - Nathan Tremaine
Special Agent Romero - Joseph Velez
Nurse - Samantha Warren
Cyberdyne Corporate Event Employee - Brian Les Weinberger
Guerrilla Soldier - Douglas Wilcox II
Guerrilla Officer - Jesse Yarborough
Resistance Soldier - Mitchell Yee