The Hitman's Bodyguard
With his reputation in tatters after the painfully unsuccessful delivery of a distinguished Japanese client, the former triple-A protection agent, Michael Bryce, is now reduced to a mere second-class bodyguard for hire, two years after the disgraceful incident. Under those circumstances, Bryce would do anything to prove his worth, and, before long, he accepts an offer from Interpol to escort the international assassin, Darius Kincaid, from Manchester to the Hague. The task seems simple: Bryce needs to transport him from point A to point B; nevertheless, the trip to the Netherlands is long and hazardous, and Kincaid--as the only one with the guts and enough hard evidence to testify against a tyrannical Belarusian dictator--is an obvious target. Undoubtedly, it's a tough job, as the mismatched duo will have to put aside their grudges, and race against the clock in a non-stop concerto for bullets. Can the hitman's bodyguard carry through the most important mission in his career?
Director: Patrick Hughes
Writer: Tom O'Connor
Production: Summit Entertainment
Released: 18 Aug 2017
Movie Video Clips
This guy single handedly ruined the word...
When life gives you shit
I made that jump on one leg
Go with God
You're going to pardon an innocent woman
I'll be safer on my own
If I'm paying Triple A rates
You made a shank yet
And my security detail is a dozen off...
You know he's a murderer
Go to FTP site Raven 257
300 meters through a firm C cup titty...
I ask you one time
The Bible says to never take revenge
I trust the pickup ran smoothly
I can protect someone from bullets and...
- MAN: (ON PHONE) Good morning, Mr. Bryce. I trust the pickup ran smoothly. Hand-off was clean. No stops till the exit point.
- Clear roads all the way, Chief, just as you predicted. Thank you for agreeing to an earlier departure time, Mr. Kurosawa. I'm honored that you and your wives have entrusted a Triple-A Protectio
- PILOT: Moving red to green option, coming in on your vector. MICHAEL: (ON RADIO) Get the engine started. I want an immediate takeoff. Air space has already been cleared. PILOT: Roger that. Al
- Mr. Kurosawa... (BOTH SPEAKING JAPAN ESE)
- PILOT: (ON RADIO) Another Triple-A delivery, sir. MICHAEL: Stay with him till he's airborne. Yes, sir. Canvas is clear? Nothing for miles, Chief. Almost boring. And what's our motto? ALL: Bor
- (SCREAMING) (BODYGUARDS SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY) BODYGUARD 1: Move! Move! BODYGUARD 2: Client down! Client down! BODYGUARD 3: Code 7! Code 7! BODYGUARD 4: Jesus! It's like a goddamn milkshake i
- SEIFERT: (MUTTERING) Fucking piece of paper I've got here. I'm gonna beat this motherfucker... (GRUMBLING) (MICHAEL CLEARS THROAT) Holy shit.
- Are we ready to go? Are we ready? I've been waiting! What the hell took you so long? It's half past 9:00! Apologies. I had to make some preparations... Mr. Seifert. Mr. Seifert! It's best if I
- They say you're Triple-A rated. Is that a real thing? Let's just focus on you dying of natural causes, shall we? (WHISPERS) Soon. (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) That's my car. Take a mental picture of
- Well, that was easy. In fact, practically nothing at all. Boring is always best. I trust you'll reduce your... MAN: (ON PHONE) What? Uh, this is Michael Bryce. I'm an executive protection agent
- In the alley, there's two gentlemen who may require some counseling. (BOTH SCREAMING) One more in the east office on the sixth floor under construction and one on the number three elevator.
- That was a custom Rolls-Royce, one of a kind. I thought that was an unusual color. Was that periwinkle? I did find this in the backseat. Scraps! Precious, aren't they?
- It smells like ass in here. Buckle up. SEIFERT: This car certainly isn't Triple-A rated. It's not even fit for animals. (SIRENS WAILING)
- SOLDIER 1: (IN RUSSIAN) Keep moving! SOLDIER 2: (IN RUSSIAN) Everybody go home! SOLDIER 3: (IN RUSSIAN) Get out of the way! (DOGS BARKING) (CAR DOORS CLOSING)
- (OBJECTS CLATTERING) SOLDIER 4: (IN RUSSIAN) Have a look there. (ALL SPEAKING RUSSIAN)
- SOLDIER 4: (IN RUSSIAN) Knock on the doors.
- (IN ENGLISH) How's your English?
- I don't know much English, Mr. President.
- "The only way for the country to progress "is by eradicating the scourge of genocide "blackening our country and our livelihood."
- I hope we're not disturbing your family. (DISHES SHATTERING) They are on holiday. Oh, good for them.
- (WOMAN SCREAMING) (BOY CRYING) (STRUGGLING) DUKHOVICH: I could have you executed for treason, but another would simply stand a little bit higher on your corpse. There must be some other lesso
- As I said, there is nothing more important than a good education. (CONTINUES CRYING)
- MORENO: Professor Asimov, can you please tell the court what happened next? Then I was taken to one of Dukhovich's internment camps.
- MORENO: Mr. Kincaid, this is Interpol's offer. In return for your testimony against former President Dukhovich, your wife will receive a full pardon from all jurisdictions. You're going to pard
- He will receive this letter recommending leniency. Mr. Kincaid is a contract killer facing two dozen counts of murder in 10 countries. Absent a legitimate deal, he will never breathe free air
- MORENO: We're all set, Director Casoria. Let's get this gentleman to The Hague. (DOOR BUZZING)
- CASORIA: Mr. Kincaid, this is Agent Roussel. She'll be leading a security detail, which will escort you to the International Criminal Court. You know, Dukhovich's men have killed every single
- Okay, Inspector Clouseau, let's see what these elite troops of yours can do. Come on, guys, let's go.
- CASORIA: Agent Roussel, I don't have to remind you of the importance of this. No, ma'am. And don't doubt what he's capable of. I won't, sir.
- AGENT: Take a left on Kirkland Avenue. DRIVER: Yes, sir.
- What a pretty little town. Old, narrow streets, buildings nice and close, lots of great views from all those windows. This route's been wiped clean for us. Nothing to worry about. (CHUCKLES) l
- AGENT: (ON RAND) Take the diversion route. Got a boyfriend, Roussie? Significant other? I need you to be quiet, Mr. Kincaid. I'm just saying, now might be the perfect time to write one of thos
- (CHUCKLES) Relax, motherfucker. If you hear the shot, it wasn't meant for you.
- (DARIUS CHUCKLING) AGENT: (ON RADIO) 221, 10-4 en route.
- (BRAKES SQUEALING) AGENT: Fuck! (IN RUSSIAN) Cover me! AGENT: Move! Move!
- MERCENARY: (IN RUSSIAN) Cover me! AGENT: We've got more on the roof! (DISTORTED GUNFIRE)
- GARRETT: Move! Move! Rob, get that door open! Go! Go! Alpha Squad, with me! Agent Roberts, protect the witness!
- Parker, take the left flank! (GUNFIRE CONTINUES)
- GARRETT: Shit! We need more backup!
- MERCENARY: (IN RUSSIAN) Follow me! (GUN CLICKS) Fuck!
- AGENT: Agent Roussel! God damn it, somebody! We need backup now!
- Turn around! (IN RUSSIAN) It's ready! Come on!
- (GROANS) (PANTING) Fuck! (GRUNTS) (ALARMS RINGING)
- Show me your hands! Bitch, please!
- Put these on. Fuck that. Interpol's compromised. You know that. Either you shoot me or watch me bleed out.
- (GROANS) (MEN SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY) DARIUS: We gotta get off the street. AMELIA: There's a safe house not far from here. (HELICOPTER HOVERING) (SIRENS WAILING)
- REPORTER: As a car bomb has exploded in Bishopgate Green, near Coventry City Center... (CELL PHONE RINGING)
- (GRUNTS) Don't even think about answering that fucking phone! The only way Dukhovich could've known our route was if he had somebody on the inside. Now, I need medical supplies, and you need he
- MICHAEL: I've had the Black Diamond service four times now, do you understand? Four times. The car still smells like a cemetery. Are you washing the car with old assholes? (CELL PHONE RINGING)
- There must've been a leak. I told you, there are too many agencies involved. Get to The Hague. See what you can get out of Dukhovich. I'll try. And alert the penitentiary in Amsterdam. Have t
- GUARD: Mrs. Kincaid, your attorney.
- Did I tell you you could turn around?
- (EXHALES) ♪ 'Cause you know just what to say ♪ And you know just what to do ♪ Let me start by saying ♪ I love you 4'
- (DIAL TONE) Hello? Sonia? Hello? Darius! (YELLING IN SPANISH) You fucking piece of shit! (CONTINUES CURSING IN SPANISH) (IN SPANISH) You fucking shit! (WOMAN WHIMPERING) (FARTS)
- (GUN COCKS) Go ahead, you might as well finish the job.
- Why am I here, Amelia? A high-value transport. Oh, high value? Oh, I don't... I don't really do high value anymore. These days I'm more in the, uh, mid-level coked-out attorney market. Why do
- Because you couldn't forgive me for something I didn't even do.
- Is that blood, dude... What the fuck? (BOTH GRUNTING)
- Do you know how long I've been waiting for this, hmm? (GRUNTS) Oh, no, no, no. I'm not gonna look. Oh! Motherfucker! (BOTH GRUNTING)
- Hey, hey, hey. Whoa, whoa. Let's talk about this, okay? Even a dumbass like you is smart enough to keep one in the pipe. Oh, shit. And nighty night. Darius Kincaid. Jesus Christ. This is who y
- (GRUNTS) (GROANS) You think it's fair that you want something for nothing? In my country... (GROANING) ...we would skin you like a cat. (SOBS) Would that be fair? (GROANING) I come from not
- MICHAEL: You know he's a murderer, right? You're playing nurse to a murderer. AMELIA: A witness. Mmm-hmm. MICHAEL: Really? Twenty-seven times. That's how many times this asshole has tried to
- Because I've never lied to you, Michael.
- You're terrible at almost everything, but you're good at keeping people alive. Keep him alive, please, and you get your dream life back. And as a bonus, you'll never hear from me again.
- (BOTH SPEAKING FRENCH) (IN ENGLISH) Still. (BOTH SPEAKING FRENCH)
- (SIRENS WAILING) FOUCHER: (ON PHONE) Where are you? Setting up operation at Coventry police headquarters. You got nothing from Dukhovich? Are you surprised? Ma'am? Yes, ma'am. Busy. But I've
- Get a team over there. Now! And where is Agent Roussel? Sorry, got to go. Good luck.
- I believe I know where Kincaid is.
- (DRIVER SCOFFS) (RIFLES COCKING)
- What the fuck is all this? You're a fugitive. Fugitives wear restraints. No, no, no, not the cuffs. I'm talking about these whack-ass hipster clothes I'm wearing. Yeah, luckily I brought extra.
- Shit. Interpol protocol. When that phone rings and nobody answers, they're gonna send officers to the door. (SIRENS WAILING) And there they are. (TIRES SQUEALING) Yes, we're setting our perim
- (WHISPERS) Two hostiles, maybe more. I don't suppose I could have a gun? No. We're gonna take the north stairwell. Let's go. Fuck! (ALL GRUNTING)
- (IN RUSSIAN) It's him! Come on!
- Oh! Thank God you're here. I don't know what I would've done without you. Well done. Guess what happens now? Shots fired! Shots fired!
- Now we have a new problem. I like to keep things a little more subtle. (SPEAKING RUSSIAN)
- (EXHALES) Okay. That's very loud. It was empty anyway- (HELICOPTER HOVERING)
- We're identifying heat signatures on the rooftop moving in a northbound direction. Copy that! Go, go, go! They're on the roof!
- No, no, no. No odds in that jump. Well, it beats the hell out of whatever's gonna come through that door. No. Just gotta... We just gotta, uh, find a more intelligent way... (GROANING) Mother
- Holy fucking shit. Secure the roof! Go, go, go! Delta squad with me! They're on the north side! Copy that! (LAUGHING AND COUGHING)
- Made that jump on one leg. I made that jump without jumping. Let's go. So, what's your next trick, showing me how we escape without escaping? Let's just try to get to the car without killing a
- (SIREN WAILING) (INDISTINCT CHATTERING)
- CASORIA: Facial recognition identifies this man as Michael Bryce. But you already know that, don't you, Agent Roussel? You two have a history. Long time ago. You slipped Kincaid into our own s
- Official channels had been compromised. What did you expect me to do? Clearly, our office security's been breached. The red notice stays. You, however, can go. I'm placing you on leave. You wi
- FOUCHER: Amelia. She's making a mistake. We need to plug our leak. Now, this Bryce, do you trust him? With something like this, yes.
- I'll speak to Casoria, get her to allow you to come to The Hague with us. But no more secrets. Thank you, sir.
- Search for car, plate FJ56MHV. MICHAEL: They'll have identified the car with the traffic cams by now. And you. Welcome to fugitive life. MICHAEL: Until I turn you in. Just need to find a differ
- You know, if you're gonna be a while, I can just go in there and get a room. There's an art to low-impact, high-efficiency breaking and entering, but...
- Jesus fucking Christ. DARIUS: (CHUCKLING) You definitely said "was." "Was" as in, "I used to be a Triple-X dickhead driving a Jag, "but now I'm rolling around in this shit-wagon." MICHAEL: Put
- ♪ Nobody gets out alive ♪ Nobody gets out alive 4'
- (DARIUS IN HALES SHARPLY) ♪ Nobody, nobody, nobody ♪ I saw the sign ♪ And it opened up my eyes I saw the sign ♪ Nobody, nobody, nobody Nobody gets out alive ♪ Life is demanding without underst
- Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? I mean, what a fuck-up! You lost my husband, and you're like, "Can you please help us find him?" Why the fuck should I? That is your fucking job, mo
- (CLEARS THROAT) You received a phone call today from your attorney. Well, we asked your attorney, but, uh, he said he didn't have any contact with you. What? Are you fucking kidding me? Okay,
- I'm sorry. You're worried about my husband's safety? No one in this world can kill Darius Kincaid. The man is a cucaracha, and I mean that in every sense of the word. Sometimes you just want t
- But wait, no. There is one important thing that you should know.
- (SPEAKS SPANISH) Motherfuckers, get out of my fucking cell.
- (CLICKS TONGUE) Great. SONIA: Now! And I want that lawyer fired! I want that lawyer fired! I want a good one, professional lawyer! I have rights! Human rights! (CELL DOOR LOCKS)
- Okay, you can take a five-minute break.
- Good evening. Can I help you? We need to see your cameras. Sorry, sir, that's for management only. (CHOKING)
- (CELL PHONE VIBRATING) (SPEAKING RUSSIAN)
- Where we at? I backtracked west. West is the wrong direction. Thank you. Thank you. They'd be expecting us to take a direct route. What the fuck is that you're eating? Postpones fatigue. Refu
- (SCOFFS) Uh, your dick might fit in here, but mine... Plus, I need every drop of this shit to tolerate this ride with you. Just pull the fucking car over. Jesus Christ.
- (ENGINE STOPS) (DARIUS GRUNTS) It'd be a lot easier without these cuffs, or this fucking underwear. (URINATING)
- Kincaid! Hey, asshole! (FOOTSTEP SQUISHES) Ugh! Fucking God damn it, that's not mud!
- (ENGINE STARTING) You think I'm a fucking idiot? DARIUS: Well...
- You did think that cheap whiskey was piss. (GUNFIRE) DARIUS: on, fuck! Where the hell did that come from? (GRUNTS) This is what happens when you mess with a perfectly laid plan. Give me a gun
- There's more than one. A-ha! Perfect deduction, Sherlock.
- Draw their fire so I can take a look. All right. Go!
- DARIUS: Ow! Shit! Okay. Three shooters in a row, all lit up. So, what do you want to do?
- While you can't come up with a plan, they're gonna come down here and kill us. So here's the plan. What the fuck? You take eleven o'clock, I'll take one. Let's see who gets to twelve first.
- I said on three. You shot early. Yeah, before they did. Let me break it down... (BOTH GRUNT) (DARIUS GROANS) (COUGHS)
- So much for your intricately calculated travel plans. That's why I was trying to bounce on your ass. See, I'm safer on my own. There's no way that they could've known where we were. Well, they
- This yours? ls this your cell phone? I might've taken that off some dead merc. You might've... You know, they can track a cell phone. That's why I use a ghost chip in mine, so they can't trac
- You're not gonna take this gun? No, you keep that gun. Use it to shoot me. No, no, no, I was gonna shoot you with this one. Shit!
- There go the guns. Well, look on the bright side. We get the bad guys' van.
- I'd just come off a job. Some dude kidnapped the wrong dude's daughter. (ROMANTIC MUSIC PLAYING) I was sitting there chilling, when I noticed this waitress getting hassled by these guys.
- I got up to help her, when she unleashed the most amazing display of violence and beauty I had ever seen. (INAUDIBLE) (ROMANTIC MUSIC CONTINUES)
- When she severed that dude's carotid artery with a beer bottle, I knew. I knew right then.
- She sounds like she's gonna make a good mother someday. (cow MOOS) Lights.
- Need a ride? Yeah. Uh, we're trying to catch the ferry to Amsterdam. Yeah, I can get you there. Yeah? Jump in. Oh, hey, there's eyes all over Amsterdam for me. That's where Sonia's locked up.
- (IN ENGLISH) Whose lap will I sit on?
- (NUNS SINGING IN ITALIAN AND CLAPPING)
- (SINGING AND CLAPPING CONTINUE) DARIUS: Uh-huh! (DARIUS SINGING IN ITALIAN)
- DRIVER: Your stop, boys! (NUNS BIDDING GOODBYE IN ITALIAN)
- (IN ITALIAN) You take care, sisters. DRIVER: Bye, Kincaid!
- Go with God! (HORN HONKING) This man's killed over 150 people. 250, easy. Yeah, but they love you. Me, they want to perform an exorcism on. Question for a higher power. Who is more wicked, h
- You really believe you're the good guy?
- My first contract, I was... I don't know, 16, 17. There was a guy who broke into a church. The preacher was still there, so he told the guy, "Look, you don't have to steal anything. "Take what
- Slaughters the preacher, displays his body on the altar for his congregation to see.
- The Bible says never to take revenge,
- But I wasn't prepared to wait that long.
- So, when your moral compass gets around to pointing at me, yeah, you'll be pointing at one of the good guys. And how does one of the good guys get connected with a piece of shit like Dukhovich?
- (LOCK BEEPING) Son of a bitch. Come on, come on, come on, come on. When's the last time you paid rent on this safe house? I haven't done a lot of Amsterdam jobs lately. L just need to get my g
- (SOFTLY) What the... Jesus Christ! Nope. Darius Kincaid. But there are no words. I am amazing.
- Oh, that's so cute! You look so happy here.
- (GLASS SHATTERING) So, is Agent Roussel the only photograph-worthy girl in your life? MICHAEL: Been busy working. Huh. Whoa, whoa, whoa. You must give me your designer's number. We got four h
- JUDGE: Counsel, approach the bench. How can you allow Kincaid's testimony? A hired killer given a sweetheart deal. A man like that will say anything to save himself. Kincaid has no sweetheart
- The testimony will be allowed, assuming you produce your witness by 5:00 p.m. (CELL PHONE VIBRATING)
- Michael, you should've been here by now. Yeah, yeah. Just a couple of bumps. We're on our way. The judge isn't giving us any wiggle room. You have less than four hours now! Well, we're gonna b
- I'm calling you because I've been thinking, and, um... (EXHALES FORCEFULLY) I forgive you.
- Yeah. It feels good to say that. (CHUCKLES) I forgive you, Amelia. Are you fucking kidding me? What? You're seriously doing this now? And forgive me for what? What'? There's nothing to forgi
- (SHOWER RUNNING FAINTLY) Darius?
- Yeah. We've got the whole area covered. If Kincaid shows up, he's ours.
- Stay alert. Copy that. (BLUES MUSIC PLAYING)
- (SPEAKING OTHER LANGUAGE) Yeah, tulips.
- (IN ENGLISH) That will be 25.
- (BOTH GRUNT) (SIGHS) You couldn't just have the flowers delivered, huh?
- Needed a personal touch. Well, you were about to get his personal touch, if I hadn't followed you. All right, I appreciate you. And the guys who started tracking you a few blocks ago. Oh, you m
- I'm first. Look... You were saying? Tell me something. The day you and Agent Roussel took that picture I saw in your place, what kind of things would you have done for her to make her happy?
- You know, I told her today that I forgave her. (CHUCKLES) Really? And how'd that go? Hard to tell. You know, women don't like to be forgiven for shit 'cause that implies they did some shit to
- I should just forget about Kurosawa. What? Takashi Kurosawa. He was my client, she exposed him, and, uh, he got killed. (LAUGHING)
- She didn't expose your client! I popped Kurosawa!
- I was at the airport for another target. I spotted him by accident. Lucky for me. Him, not so much. Doubled my money on that corrupt Asian motherfucker. The single most awesome shot I've made
- 'Nun Oh, shit! What the fuck, Bryce! MICHAEL: We're done! DARIUS: That shit was two years ago, man. You gonna be a little bitch about it? You're on your own! Well, good! I'll be safer on my
- Fucking PUSSY- (BLUES MUSIC PLAYING)
- Do you have any idea how prepared I was? No, not really. No. Every possible scenario I had covered, every kill shot, every... Every angle.
- And he fucking ruins my life with one lucky shot through a window the size of a... Just a...
- (PEOPLE SCREAMING) There he goes again.
- Shots fired! Shots fired! I hope they kill him. I really do. Uh... Okay.
- Even if I did save him, again, you know what he'd say? He'd say that "I had it all "figured out before you got here."
- He'd say, uh, "I guess my thing is just better "than your thing, motherfucker."
- "I guess bullets are just allergic to me, motherfucker." (SHOUTS INDISTINCTLY) (SIRENS WAILING) This guy singlehandedly ruined the word "motherfucker." Do you know how hard that is to do?
- I was Triple-A rated executive protection.
- I was up here. (MUSIC DISTORTING) I was up here. And God damn it!
- (IN RUSSIAN) Pass me the magazine.
- (IN RUSSIAN) There he is! (TIRES SQUEALING) (SIRENS WAILING)
- Requesting all units, heading south!
- IVAN: (IN RUSSIAN) Shoot him! Under the bridge! On your right!
- (PEOPLE SCREAMING) Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! (MAN YELPS) God damn it!
- FEMALE AGENT: Who is this guy?
- Go, go, go, go, go! (IN RUSSIAN) Turn!
- MERCENARY: (IN RUSSIAN) He's getting away!
- (SPEAKS RUSSIAN) (BRAKES SQUEALING) FEMALE AGENT: Watch out!
- Drop your weapon! (IN RUSSIAN) This way!
- Fuck! Hey, Interpol! Interpol!
- (COUGHING) (IN RUSSIAN) Fuck!
- (MERCENARY SHOUTS) (PEOPLE SCREAMING)
- (MICHAEL GROANS) (CELL PHONE RINGING) (DUKHOVICH SPEAKING RUSSIAN)
- MICHAEL: A loose helmet is like wearing no helmet at all. It's not a button strap. It's a D-ring. Just unthread it through the thing. It's very simple. Oh, well, or there's... There's that shor
- I ask you one time, polite. Where is Kincaid?
- Honestly, I'd tell you if I knew. You have my word. Look at my right hand. See that? That's a Boy Scout salute. We're sworn to never lie. I've taken an oath, so you can trust me. Ahh! Right i
- Really? Waterboarding? Really? I was in the CIA. You know, we don't do that anymore.
- Okay. Hey, hey. Hold it. Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. Here's what we learned. The key to interrogation is establishing a bond between the interrogator and the subject, okay? You know, just sor
- I really don't like you. Okay, okay, okay. (ELECTRICITY CRACKLING) (MUFFLED SCREAMING)
- (COUGHING) Where is Kincaid? He's right behind you. Scout's honor. (GROANS) (ELECTRICITY CRACKLING) (MUFFLED SCREAMING)
- (GRUNTING) (SCREAMS) (BOTH GRUNTING)
- (WOMAN SCREAMS) (ALARM RINGING) (GUNSHOT) (WOMEN SCREAMING)
- Oh, my God! (WOMEN CONTINUE SCREAMING)
- (INDISTINCT CHATTER ON RADIO) Fuck! Hey, listen, uh, before you start talking, 'cause I know you're gonna start fucking talking, I just want to apologize for laughing about popping Kurosawa.
- Hey, still time to work that shit out.
- So, how'd you and Agent Roussel meet? (SNIFFS)
- On a job. She was, uh... (SLOW MUSIC PLAYING ON RADIO) She was working an undercover op, very badly. I was at a client's funeral. Massive heart attack. I can protect someone from bullets and
- Amelia was there with some of her other Interpol agents. They were hoping to bust my client's shady and mayonnaise-chugging brother. Instead of doing things nice and quiet, they got marked,
- Just kind of bumped into her.
- See, that's what I'm talking about. It just happened! You didn't plan it, deduce it, or google running into the girl of your dreams. You just bumped into her, the same way I just bumped into K
- That's not really how that expression works. Yeah, and that's the beauty of that motherfucker: Life. Ah. Yeah, well, life, I mean... Life doesn't usually give you shit, and then turn into a be
- It just doesn't work that way. (MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING)
- REPORTER: (ON RADIO) Breaking news from The Hague suggests that if a credible witness cannot be produced within the next hour, the former president of Belarus, Vladislav Dukhovich, will walk fr
- Oh, they're out there, waiting for us to make the first move. I know I would be. I should've told Amelia. Told her what? That I'm a stupid man.
- Hey, what if I told you I couldn't protect you? I'd say you're right. We'll just go to Amsterdam, I'll help you get Sonia out, and you give her those flowers in person. No fucking way. I gotta
- Ah. (INHALES) MICHAEL: That's a good-looking Jag. Yeah. I guarantee you if that smells like ass, it's supermodel ass.
- Really? Oh, yeah. She blends right in.
- (ENGINE STARTS) (TIRES SCREECHING) (UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING)
- (AIR BAGS HISSING) Whoa'. (GRUNT S) That's responsive! Jesus. You know, I have a pen knife. It's just that the gearshift's on the right-hand side here, and I'm not used to that. It's practica
- (CELL PHONE VIBRATING) Hello? MICHAEL: (on PHONE) Hey. Michael, where are you? We're a couple minutes out.
- Look, I wanna tell you that I'm sorry. I wanna say that I'm sorry for, um, for everything. For Kurosawa, us, it's all my fault. (STAMMERS) You know, I act like a... I act like a fucking child
- Why are you telling me this now? Well, under the circumstances, it seemed like a good time. We got company. Huh? (HORNS HONKING)
- Ooh. I just want to say that, uh... I love you.
- Jesus Christ! Really? What happened to the seatbelt rule? (ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)
- What the fuck! Move your fucking car! (IN RUSSIAN) Hurry! Over here!
- AMELIA: Michael? Michael? Hello? Who this? Agent Roussel, hold on, let me put you on speaker. What happened to Michael? He had to bounce.
- You know, he really cares about you. He has a hard time processing emotions and shit.
- But one thing his fucked-up brain has figured out, he really loves you.
- Are you in the middle of something? Well, actually, yeah, I am. Look, we'll call you back. (ROCK MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING)
- (GRUNTS) (GRUNTS) (PEOPLE GASP)
- (MEN SPEAKING RUSSIAN) Follow me, hurry! Pass me the magazine.
- (MUSIC PLAYING) (INDISTINCT CHATTER)
- Okay, gentlemen... (ROCKABILLY MUSIC PLAYING)
- If you wouldn't mind... The gun.
- Yes. (IVAN CONTINUES CHOKING)
- Thank you. (TIRES SQUEALING) (HORN HONKING) (HORN BLARES) Yo! You about done? Tick tock, motherfucker!
- He's fucking unkillable. REPORTER: With just five minutes remaining before the court's deadline, the case against Vladislav Dukhovich is almost certainly doomed.
- Suspicious vehicle is approaching, Commander. Stop the car! (PEOPLE CLAMORING) (CAR RATTLING) What's going on here?
- Is this what we've been waiting for?
- I got your witness, Darius Kincaid. Follow me.
- Obviously, Your Honor, this has devolved into a complete waste of my client's time. The prosecution has no witness to present. (ALARM BEEPING) GUARD: Can you empty your pockets, please, sir.
- (BANGS GAVEL) As we seem to be reaching our deadline, I have no choice but to declare that this trial has come to its natural... (DOOR OPENS) (ALL MURMURING)
- Your Honor, I present Darius Kincaid. The deadline has passed! I believe we still had a few seconds on the clock. How do I look? You got a little speck of blood on your, uh, everywhere. Will
- BAILIFF: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Yeah.
- MORENO: Your name is Darius Kincaid? No. My real name is Darius Evans. My parents separated when I was six. My mother remarried a real mean piece of work named Roger Kincaid. She figured if
- I refused. MORENO: Why? DARNS: Because while I was there, he ordered his men to slaughter a village outside Polatsk.
- I'm not down with killing innocent people. And do you have evidence to corroborate this? Yeah. Er... Go to FTP site Raven 257. Just load it up. Exhibit 18-D. We've confirmed the coordinates.
- I wasn't gonna trust Interpol with this shit.
- JUDGE: Order! (ALL CONTINUE MURMURING)
- JUDGE: Order! (BANGS GAVEL) (CELL PHONE VIBRATES)
- (GAVEL BANGING) Order in the court! Your Honors, I could save us all some time. May I address the court? (SPEAKING RUSSIAN) For months, I have been sitting in this chair, nodding along to thi
- AMELIA: Assistant Director. Go do your job, Amelia! In this trial... (GAVEL BANGING) ...the world community is attempting to make a statement! Well, now I would like to make a statement of my
- (HORNS HONKING) AMELIA: Show me your phone. (AMELIA GROANS)
- I recognize no authority that limits my powers!
- (BEEPING) (PEOPLE CLAMORING)
- (OFFICERS SCREAMING) Everybody go! (PEOPLE SCREAMING)
- (CHOKING) I will now take my leave with my dignity intact!
- (LAUGHS) Now, that's what I call Triple-A service. Fuck! Oh, fuck! Medic! Medic! I need a medic over here! Lockdown protocol! OFFICER: Don't move!
- We're here live in front of the ICC in The Hague where a truck bomb has just plowed into a crowd of protesters. Emergency! It's a critical health situation! We need immediate air and ground su
- Tower, AirMed 1 requests priority clearance to Restricted Zone Bravo for casualty extraction. Officer, the building is in lockdown. Dukhovich does not leave his cell.
- (PANTING) It's over, Assistant Director. Give up. (YELLS)
- I didn't want to do this, Amelia. I swear to you. (GUNSHOT) (GROANS)
- Michael, you hear me? Are you okay? Yeah? Yeah. Good, good, good. You? Yeah. Oh, no. You're bleeding. Oh' no' no' no. (SPEAKS FRENCH)
- I'll get some help. Stay here. Mmm.
- (DUKHOVICH GROANING) DUKHOVICH: Oh, fuck! Up on the ledge, Dookie man.
- (GROANS) You heard me, bitch! Up on the ledge!
- (LAUGHING) The look on your face. You're so proud. Darius Kincaid, about to be a hero, save the day. None of that matters. There is no redemption, no atonement for a man like you. Your whole
- I don't give a fuck about all of that! You fucked up when you shot my bodyguard. Who?
- Dukhovich. That's Dukhovich. (INDISTINCT CHATTER)
- Okay, here's what I'm thinking. (EXHALES) Celebrity security. It's low stress. Boy bands and shit, right? One of those guys gets killed, nobody's getting all that mad at me. Well, we'll figure
- You were right to trust your instincts. Well done. Thank you, ma'am.
- You're welcome. For what? I got you a front row seat to the Roussel show, and I got you that all-access backstage pass to that ass you've been wanting so bad. You did what? Well, you know, yo
- You know, she's gonna be right back, and that's it. Last chance to run. I'm going along with the program till Sonia's free. Then I do my thing. (CHUCKLING) You really think it's gonna be that e
- REPORTER: A worldwide red notice was issued today for contract killer Darius Kincaid. Kincaid has escaped from Her Majesty's prison, Belmarsh. The notorious hitman is almost certainly armed a
- Oh, baby. It's so romantic that you broke out of prison for our anniversary. No way was I gonna miss it this year, corazon. Ay, mi cucaracha. Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary, motherfucke
- MAN 1: Okay, let's go. Doing over! (INDISTINCT CHATTER) MAN 2: Be quiet on set, please. Quiet. Pipe down. MAN 2: (ON MEGAPHONE) Okay. Stand by, Ryan.
- (BELLS TOLLING) MAN 2: Holding on the church bells.
- (BELLS CONTINUE TOLLING) Hold the roll, please. Sorry, Ryan. Just waiting on church bells, mate. MAN 3: (ON RADIO) Yeah. Where are they coming from? Where are they coming from? MAN 2: (ON MEGAP
- Max, go find out what the fuck is going on down there.
- (BELLS CONTINUE TOLLING) Jesus, is this the director's cut? (CREW LAUGHING)
Amelia Roussel - Elodie Yung
Michael Bryce - Ryan Reynolds
Kurosawa - Tsuwayuki Saotome
Helicopter Pilot / Newscaster - Roy Hill
Seifert - Richard E. Grant
Vladislav Dukhovich - Gary Oldman
Professor Asimov - Rod Hallett
Ivan - Yuri Kolokolnikov
Mrs. Asimov - Nadia Konakchieva
Petr Asimov Jr. - Valentin Stojanov
ICC Court Clerk - Noortje Herlaar
ICC Lead Judge - Georgie Glen
Livitin - Michael Gor
Moreno - Barry Atsma
Newscaster - Ralitsa Vassileva
News Reporter - Abigail McLoughlin
News Reporter - Bradley John
News Reporter - Mariana Vekilska
News Reporter - Sophia Vassili
Harr - Kirsty Mitchell
Darius Kincaid - Samuel L. Jackson
Renata Casoria - Tine Joustra
Garrett - Sam Hazeldine
Jean Foucher - Joaquim de Almeida
Garrett's Officer - Chris Brazier
Coventry Cop - Andy Merchant
Interpol Agent - Alan McKenna
Sonia Kincaid - Salma Hayek
Sonia's Cell Mate - Donna Preston
Cashier - Nikolay Stanoev
Interpol Young Agent - Joséphine de La Baume
Dukhovich Merc - Renars Latkovskis
Coventry Police Officer - Samantha Bolter
Police Pilot - Simon Feek
Merc on Radio - Milen Kaleichev
Vacklin - Ori Pfeffer
Hacker Merc - Alexander Mercury
English Country Town Night Clerk - Michael Jinks
Ambush Sniper - Mark Archer
Ambush Sniper - Justin Pearson
Nun Driver - Russell De Rozario
Preacher Murderer - Velimir Velev
Preacher - Batola Jean-Jacque Menard
Young Kincaid - Dijarn Campbell
Mourner - Dawn Sherrer
Mourner - Derek Morse
Mourner - Owen Davis
Flower Stall Clerk - Abbey Hoes
Amsterdam Bartender - Antoin Cox
Violin Player - Bella Draganova
Speedboat Owner - Bruno Salgueiro
Dutch Cop - Nicolas de Pruyssenaere
Amsterdam Policeman - Bernd Pietsch
Merc Passenger - Jeffrey Nunes
Goran - Marko Mandic
Fabio - Vladimir Vladimirov
Widow - Zlatka Raikova
Zidane - Mounir Margoum
Zidane's Soldier - Hristo Petkov
Semi-Truck Driver (as Stilian Mavrov) - Stilyan Mavrov
Doctor - Yordan Danchev
Doctor - Ulyana Chan
Doctor - Dimitar Bakalov
Pilot - Martin Geraskov
Burly Guard (as Ilian Emanuilov) - Ilian Emanviov
Corporate Pedestrian - Deepak Anand
Corporate Pedestrian - Manoj Anand
Student - Matias Araujo
Immigrant - Lan Artis
SO19 Officer - Lee Asquith-Coe
Pedestrian - Daan Aufenacker
Bartender / Pedestrian - Robert-Jan Bartels
Pedestrian - Kishore Bhatt
Protester - Velizar Binev
Interpol Agent - Joe Bryant
Lawyer - Steve Carroll
Interpol Guard - Nathanjohn Carter
Interpol Agent - Ross Carter
United Nations Soldier - David Chant
Interpol Guard - Mark Christopher Collins
Policeman - Tom Dab
Cyclist - Truus de Boer
Tourist / Cyclist - Michel den Hartog
Lawyer at The Hague - Vikki Edwards
Pedestrian - Bruno Enrique
Barrister - Karl Farrer
Prison Guard - Dino Fazzani
UN Lawyer - Mark Gooden
Interpol Agent - Jason Grangier
CO19 officer - Lee Nicholas Harris
Interpol Agent - Richard Hills Jr.
Dutch Police Officer - Ruth Horrocks
Interpol agent - Patrick Hughes
Policeman - Ty Hurley
Agent - Dimitar Ilkov
Pedestrian - Alex Jaep
Lawyer - Judit Jakli
Lawyer - Rajesh Kalhan
The Russian - Marat Khairoullin
SO19 Officer - Alex Klaus
Pedestrian - Nina Kumar
Courtroom Journalist - Adam Lazarus
Woman on the Street - Wendelien Lodder
Sexy Bar Girl - Annishia Camilla Lunette
Court Room Guard - Bobby Mahmi
Man on the Street - Miguel Martins
Lawyer - Bharat Mistri
Court Room Member - Sandeep Mohan
Defence Stenographer - Halima Nagori
Corporate Pedestrian - Jag Patel
Defence lawyer - Stephanie Pezolano
Policeman - Richard Price
Passerby - Justified Prince
Defence Lawyer - Deborah Rock
Passerby - Mark Ryder
Prosecution Lawyer - Bernardo Santos
Interpol Officer - Maurice Sardison
Nun - Madelon Schoenmaker
Lawyer - Atul Sharma
Pedestrian - Tamara Sharpe
Stenographer - Ruth Shaw
Armed Police SCO19 - Mark Shrimpton
Corporate Pedestrian - Amanda Smith
Paramedic - Alex Temple-Marsh
Tourist - Andrew Vandaele
Boy on Street - Nick Vorsselman
Policeman Lawyer - Stuart Whelan
ICC Judge - Chris Wilson