From the creators of Shrek comes the most smart, funny, irreverent animated comedy of the year, DreamWorks' Trolls. This holiday season, enter a colorful, wondrous world populated by hilariously unforgettable characters and discover the story of the overly optimistic Trolls, with a constant song on their lips, and the comically pessimistic Bergens, who are only happy when they have trolls in their stomach. Featuring original music from Justin Timberlake, and soon-to-be classic mash-ups of songs from other popular artists, the film stars the voice talents of Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Russell Brand, James Corden, Kunal Nayyar, Ron Funches, Icona Pop, Gwen Stefani, and many more. DreamWorks' TROLLS is a fresh, broad comedy filled with music, heart and hair-raising adventures. In November of 2016, nothing can prepare you for our new Troll world.
Director: Mike Mitchell, Walt Dohrn(co-director)
Writer: Jonathan Aibel (screenplay by), Glenn Berger (screenplay by), Erica Rivinoja (story by), Thomas Dam (based on the Good Luck Trolls created by)
Production: DreamWorks Animation
Released: 04 Nov 2016
Awards: Nominated for 1 Oscar. Another 4 wins & 35 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
I don't do high fives
I should have listened to you
Who wears socks with no shoes
Do you have to sing
I think I had a sarcasm once
I know it's not all cupcakes and...
He who controls the trolls controls the...
No Troll left behind
Stars shining bright above you
Tune out his negative vibrations
And it just DID
Why won't you sing
For showing me how to be happy
I'm not going to your party
Just when I was about to accept my fate
What song was she singing
And the survival of every Troll is in...
You don't know anything
They're your friends
What's your plan
Do you have to be in a good mood
Don't do this
Happiness is inside all of us
Don't listen to her
You were right
- in a happy forest, in the happiest tree”. Lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known. The Trolls. (BOTH SPEAKING GIBBERISH) They loved naming more than to sing, and dance, and hug.
- (HIP-HOP MUSIC PLAYING) (PANTING)
- Whoo! (BOTH GRUNT) Good morning, Daddy! Daddy, wake up! Daddy, wake up! Wake up! Wake up, Daddy! Wake up, Daddy. Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy, wake up! (SCREAMS) Gristle! What time is
- CHEF: Please give it up for your Keeper of the Trolls... your Minister of Happiness... your Royal Chef... ALL: Ooh!
- (ALL GASPING) (ALL CHEERING) This is a very special Trollstice... as there is one amongst us who has never tasted a Troll. Ooh, me! She is talking about me! Prince Gristle... (GASPS) the tim
- CHEF: It is my sacred duty... to initiate you in the ways of true happiness.
- I have chosen an extra-special Troll, just for you. (GASPS) The happiest. The most positive... sweetest Troll of all. And because every prince deserves a princess... I give you the one they c
- It's fake? Fake? Fake? (GRUNTS) They're gone? Where are they? Don't worry, sire. We'll find them.
- I think I hear something! KING PEPPY: Go! Go! MALE TROLL 1: We got Poppy! MALE TROLL 2: Pass her to me! Here comes Poppy! Here she is! Ah! There's my princess. Da-da. (LAUGHS) King Peppy, some
- Thank you, King Peppy! COOKIE: Thank you, King Peppy! MALE TROLL 3: Thank you! (GRUNTS) Thank you, King Peppy. No Troll left behind! (BOTH SCREAM) Daddy, where are they? Don't just stand there
- I don't think King Peppy made it. (ALL GASPING) KING PEPPY: When I say no Troll left behind... I mean, no Troll left behind! (ALL CHEERING) King Peppy, where's Princess Poppy? Don't worry. Sh
- And shove them down your ungrateful throats.
- But, Daddy... I never got to eat a Troll. What's gonna make me happy now?
- Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You will never, ever, ever, ever be happy. Never? Ever.
- Here! Right here! This is where we will rebuild our civilization. (ALL CHEERING) It has everything we need. Fresh air, clean water... and sweet acoustics. (ECHOING) (BANGING RHYTHMICALLY) (AL
- (SINGING) Ba de ya Say do you remember Ba de ya Dancing in September Ba de ya Never was a cloudy day
- POPPY: Twenty years ago today, King Peppy made us safe... and now every Troll is free to be happy and live in perfect... (SINGING) Harmony Harmony Harmony And that's why we hug every hour. Ye
- Everybody, shake your hair and feel United Ohh!
- Yeah Everybody's coming to the celebration I'ma hook you up with the invitation Let your hair swing and party with me No bad vibes Just love, you'll see Do the D-A-N-C-E One-two-three-four f
- BIGGIE: Okay, Mr. Dinkles. Say, leaves! (SQUEAKS) (CAMERA CLICKS) Mmm. Somethings missing.
- (SINGING) Don't stop, don't stop Don't stop the beat I can't stop, can't stop Can't stop the beat I won't stop, won't stop Won't stop the beat
- Everybody, shake your hair and feel United Ohh! Sunshine day, everybody's singing Sunshine day Everybody, move your hair and feel United Ohh! Yeah, ohh!
- ALL: Yeah! (ALL PANTING) (EXHALES) (SLOW CLAPPING)
- Unbelievable, guys. Really, really great. Good job. I could hear you from a mile away! Good. I was worried we weren't projecting enough. Poppy, if I can hear you, so can the Bergens. Oh, boy.
- The Bergens are coming! (SCREAMING) Come on! We haven't seen a Bergen in 20 years. They're not gonna find us. No, they're not going to find me, because I'll be in my highly camouflaged... hea
- (SINGING) Celebrate freedom from the Bergens
- (ALL GASP) Oh, my God. I wouldn't be caught dead at your party, but you will be. Caught and dead. CREEK: Whoa, whoa. Easy' Branch. Easy.
- Thank you for providing safe passage, brother. Namaste. Okay, first of all, mate, thanks for sharing your unique perspective on things. Again. (SNICKERING) But, just for now, why don't you t
- Tune out his negative vibrations, Poppy. They're toxic. Some folks just don't want to be happy. I guess. You guessed right. Boop. (ELECTRONIC MUSIC PLAYING) (TROLLS CHEERING) Yeah!
- (GRUNTING) Whoo! I love you so much!
- YOLO! (MUSIC CONTINUES) (ALL CHEERING)
- POPPY: I can't hear you! (TROLLS CHEERING)
- Trolls. POPPY: Okay, everyone. I just want to take a moment... and get a little real. BIGGIE: Poppy! She's my friend! I know her! (ALL SHUSHING) (SQUEAKS) (KING PEPPY CLEARS THROAT) I'd like
- Run! (ALL CLAMORING) Run! Run! Poppy, help! Mr. Dinkles? Has anybody seen Mr. Dinkles? (SQUEAKS) (YELPING) POPPY: Biggie! Blend in! Blend in! Blend in! SCARED TROLL: Poppy! (GASPS) MALE T
- POPPY: Run, Smidge! Oh, my God! (BOTH GRUNTING) (BOTH SCREAMING) TROLL CHILD: Poppy, help! Hurry! (SCREAMS) Go! Go! Go! Phew... Whoa! Cooper! CREEK: Everyone, minimize your auras! (GASPS)
- Thanks for throwing the biggest... the loudest... The craziest party ever. (GROANING)
- ls it coming back? What are we gonna do now? We have to find a new home. Everyone, hurry. We have to leave before the Bergens come back. We have to rescue them. No, POPPY, we have to run. Now,
- Then I'll go. I'll go and save them. No, Poppy. It's too dangerous. I have to at least try. No. You can't go to Bergen Town by yourself. It's impossible.
- MALE TROLL ON RECORDING: (SINGING) Celebrate freedom from the Bergens
- Celebrate freedom from the Bergens
- (KNOCKING ON DOOR) (GASPS) (RECORDED MESSAGES PLAYING SIMULTANEOUSLY) Branch, you're invited! No! No! No! (SHUSHING)
- Branch! Branch! Branch! Branch, are you in there? Huh'? I'm not going to your party. The party's over. We just got attacked by a Bergen. I knew it. (POPPY GASPS)
- Branch! Shh. I have to tell you something. Shh. I was just gonna... (TUTTING) Shh! Shh!
- Well, thanks anyway. Hey, anytime, Poppy. See you in 10 years.
- Oh, hey, Branch? Just wondering if I could borrow something. (SIGHS) What? Your bunker. What? Okay, everybody. Come on in! (ALL CLAMORING) Hi, Branch! No! No! No! Whoa, wait! Poppy, what a
- Solid burn, returned. (GLASS SHATTERING) MALE TROLL: Sorry, Branch! (STAMMERING) Uh, Poppy, wait. Please be careful. Don't worry, Dad. I can do this. I love you, Poppy. I love you too, Dad.
- They grow up so fast. Bye, everybody! See you soon! ALL: Good luck, Princess Poppy! (SOFTLY) And three, two, one.
- Hug time! ALL: (CHANTING) Hug time! Hug time! Hug time! No! No!
- POPPY: With her friends safely hidden... Princess Poppy set off to rescue her other friends... confident she'd make it to Bergen Town on her own. (BERGEN SNARLING)
- Convinced she'd make it To Bergen Town.
- Totally sure she'd make it to Bergen Town. Mmm... (SIGHS)
- (SINGING) I really hope I can do it 'Cause they're all depending on me I know that I must leave the only home I've ever known And brave the dangers of the forest Saving them before they're eat
- (SINGING) Looking up at a sunny sky So shiny and blue and there's a butterfly Well, isn't that a super fantastic sign?
- (BURPS) (SINGING) It's gonna be a fantastic day Such marvelousness it's gonna bring Got a pocket full of songs that I'm gonna sing And I'm ready to take on anything Hooray! Some super fun su
- Whoa, oh, ah, oh, oh, oh Ahh! I'm marching along I've got confidence I'm cooler than a pack of peppermints And I haven'! been this excited Since I can't remember when I'm off on this remarka
- (GRUNTS) (SCREECHING) (GRUNTS) Hmm? (SHUDDERS) (SCREECHING)
- (SIGHS) Huh? Oh no! Poppy? Hang on!
- scrapbooking. (POPPY SINGING) BRANCH: Do you have to sing? POPPY: I always sing when I'm in a good mood. BRANCH: Do you have to be in a good mood? POPPY: Why wouldn't I be? By this time tomorr
- There's no Bergen, is there? You just said that so I'd stop talking. (SOFTLY) Maybe.
- Good night, Cooper. Good night, Smidge. Good night, Fuzzbert. Good night, Satin. Good night, Chenille. Good night, Biggie. Good night, DJ. Good night, Guy Diamond. (CHUCKLES) Good night, Creek
- BRANCH: Don't even think about it.
- (SINGING) Stars shining bright above you Really? Seriously? More singing? Yes, seriously! Singing helps me relax. Maybe you ought to try it. I don't sing, and I don't relax. This is the way I
- (SINGING) Hello Darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again Hello. Because a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping And the vision that was planted in my brain
- Still remains Within the sound... of silence
- POPPY: So one of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree. BRANCH: That's right. There's so many of them. I wonder which one. I don't know. MALE VOICE: Choose a hole wisely! For one will lead to
- He seems to know what he's talking about. Okay, fine. Which way do we go? First, you have to give me a high five. Then I'll tell you. What? Oh, I love high fives. I'll do it. Oh, I know you'
- (SIGHS) One high five and then you'll tell us which tunnel to take, right? So easy. (GRUNTS) Okay, fine! Ooh. Too slow. Too slow? (LAUGHS) (CHUCKLES) Classic. No, no. All right. I'm gonna le
- Okay, okay, okay. Now I'm thinking we hug. (THUNDER RUMBLING) (SCREAMING) BRANCH: That's right. You better run, Cloud! POPPY: Wait! I'm gonna tear your little cloud arms... off your cloud bod
- ALL: (SINGING) I ain't happy I'm feeling glad I got sunshine in a bag I'm useless But not for long The future is coming on I ain't happy I'm feeling glad I got sunshine in a bag I'm useless B
- (SIGHING) Oh, Barnabus. You're my only friend in this whole miserable world.
- I'll never ever, never ever, never be happy. (GROANS) Never. CHEF: Never say never.
- (GASPS) Chef, where did you come from? My father banished you 20 years ago. Have you been standing behind that plant this whole time? If only, sire. No. I've been out in the wilderness... thi
- If only there was some way I could make you feel better. Well, fat chance! The only way I'll ever be happy is by eating a Troll... and that ain't gonna happen, thanks to you. Ah, but it just mi
- You found the Trolls. Whoa. (ALL GASPING)
- So this means I might actually get to be happy! That's right. (EXCLAIMING m DELIGHT) (TROLLS GASPING) Of course, everyone else in Bergen Town will still be miserable.“ but that's not your conc
- I'm back! You, scullery maid, what's your name? Uh, Bridget Congratulations, Idget. You work for me now. So you take those dishes downstairs and you start scrubbing. Yes, Chef. Thank you, Ch
- (ALL WHIMPERING) Shh. Don't cry, Mr. Dinkles. Shh! Guys, Mr. Dinkles is really freaking out! (SQUEAKS) Whoa, whoa! Everyone, we must all remain calm. (CHANTING) Comb That's right. (GASPS) A
- Ahh! Ooh. By this time tomorrow, I'll be queen... and all of Bergen Town will get exactly what they deserve. True happiness! (CHEF LAUGHING MANIACALLY) (CAWING)
- So where do you think our friends are? If I had to guess, I'd say in a Bergen's stomach. Could you try to be positive? Just once. You might like it. Okay. I'm sure they're not only alive... b
- This is gonna be the best Trollstice ever! Such a great idea I had. CHEF: Yes. Tomorrow is Trollstice, everyone. And it must be perfect! ALL: Yes, Chef! Feels great to be ordering everyone aro
- Wait a minute. Chef, this isn't enough yummy heads to feed all of Bergen Town. How are we supposed to have Trollstice if there's not enough Trolls? Oh, there's plenty more where that came from
- (GASPING) Oh, my first Troll! Go on, eat, King Gristle. Enjoy a taste of true happiness.
- (WHIMPERING) (TROLLS SHUDDERING) Shouldn't we wait for Trollstice? TROLLS: Phew. Sire, every day is Trollstice when you have Trolls.
- Yeah, I guess. (SHUDDERING) But my dad said the first time should be special. (TROLLS SIGHING) Well, you're the king now. (CREEK GROANING) Yeah, I am the king.
- But I think I should share this moment with all the kingdom. (GRUNTS) Eat it! (TROLLS GASPING) Mmm. Oh» my God! No! Yes! (PLAYING MARIACHI MUSIC) (CHOKING) Mmm. Idget, lock these Trolls in
- Yes, Chef. (KING GRISTLE MOANING) Yes. Yes, I know. Branch, we have to save him! Save him from what? His stomach? We didn't see him chew. We didn't see him swallow! Face it, Poppy- Sometimes
- CHEF: Scullery maid! (GASPS) (GROANING) CHEF: Wash these pots and pans for Trollstice. The king's inviting everyone. Except you. (SOBBING)
- (SINGING) I've been alone with you inside my mind
- And in my dreams I've kissed your lips A thousand times I sometimes see you pass outside my door
- Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes I can see it in your smile
- You're all I've ever wanted And my arms are open wide “Cause you know just what to say You're all the idiots! I have to do everything myself. And you know just what to do I have to get out of be
- Oh, she's in love with the king. What are you talking about? Bergens don't have feelings. Well, maybe you don't know everything about the Bergens. Now let's go.
- Guys! ALL: Poppy! (ALL SINGING) Celebrate good times, come on It's a celebration (SHUSHING) (SINGING) There 's a party going on right here No! There is not a party going on right here.
- The sooner we get you guys out of here... The sooner we can save Creek! What? (GASPS) Hello? (ALL GASPING) ls it me you're looking for? (SNORING) ALL: Phew... know you're looking for the cu
- Glitter! No! Get back in your cage! (BRIDGET GRUNTING) (TROLLS CLAMORING) Chef's gonna be so mad! (SCREAMING) (GRUNTING) (YELLS) POPPY: Bridget, stop! You're in love with King Gristle. (GAS
- (GASPS) Uh, excuse me! That's not mine.
- (SIGHS) What does it matter? It's not like he even knows I'm alive. Bridget, I can help you! What if there was a way we could both get what we want? You love Gristle, too? You'd better back of
- Oh. But... you can. You can walk right up to him and tell him how you feel. As if. I can't just walk right up to the king. His Royal Awesomeness would never talk to a scullery maid like me.
- Let's do it? A 5, 6, 7, 8... (ALL SINGING) When you look in the mirror let it disappear All your insecurities Wait! Why isn't this one singing? COOPER: Come on, Branch. Sing with us! ALL: Ye
- That's right, Bridget Just let it all out. Bridget, let it go. Just have a good cry. Go, girl! (WAILING) Okay, now bring it back in. Reel it in. (SCOFFS) Branch, what are you doing? You have
- My uncle broke his neck tap dancing once.
- How did singing kill your grandma?
- What song was she singing? I was the one singing.
- (SINGING) And I need you now tonight And I need you more than ever BRANCH: That day, I was so lost in song... I didn't hear my grandma trying to warn me. Branch! Watch out! (SINGING) And we'll
- (GRANDMOTHER SHRIEKING) Grandma!
- (ALL SINGING) Once upon a time There was light in his life But now there's only love in the dark Nothing he can say A total eclipse of the heart
- I haven't sung a note since. I'm so sorry, Branch. I had no idea. I just assumed you had a terrible voice. No, no, it was like an angel's. At least, that's what Grandma used to say.
- Whoa, whoa. What are you doing? It's not hug time. I just thought you could use one.
- Mmm. Okay. Okay, I'll help. Bui I'm still not singing. Okay, people. Hair we go! (ALL SINGING) You You gotta let it show (GASPING) I'm comin' Yay! I'm comin' Ali right
- I'm comin' I'm comin' Yo! I'm coming out like the sun after rain Ready to shine No time to be playin' Feelin' good Gonna get get what I, what I want Gonna show every-everybody How I, how I f
- Enjoy your pizza. Here's your tokens.
- Ooh, so fancy. (FLIRTATIOUS CHUCKLE) Good thing I brought my appetite.
- You are fantastic! Bridget! Compliment him back! I like your back. No! I meant say something nice about him. But I do like his back. Huh? Um... Poppy, help her. Your eyes... They're... Ugh.
- They're like... two pools, so deep... I fear if I dive in... I might never come up for air. I might never come up for air.
- And your smile... The sun itself turns jealous... and refuses to come out from behind the clouds... Knowing it cannot shine half as bright. I kinda do have a nice smile, don't I? Yes, you do.
- I can't believe I'm about to say this... Guys, she's going rogue! But being here with you today... makes me realize that true happiness is possible. Whoa. It is! True happiness is a lot close
- (GRUNTS) Whoo! (LAUGHS) (GRUNTS)
- (GRUNTING) Ha-ha! (CHUCKLES) Whoo! Whoo! (TROLLS SCREAMING)
- Ah! Mmm. Whoa. (ALL GRUNTING) (YELPS) Ah... (CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY) (LAUGHS)
- (YELPING) (POP MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING)
- You seem to be having... fun. Oh, I am! Meet the lovely Lady Glittersparkles. Hmm.
- You remind me of someone. (SHUDDERING)
- She's, uh, gonna be my plus one. Oh, I see. For a moment there I was concerned you were changing the plan. (LAUGHING) (CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY) (TROLLS SHUSHING) Well, this won't be a problem at a
- (SIGHS) I think the king really likes us. I know, right? That was the greatest day of my life! Thanks, Poppy- Thanks to all of you! Even you, I guess. I just never thought something like tha
- We can do this, Barnabus. I just have to lose 30 pounds in the next eight hours.
- (I FEEL LOVE PLAYING ON HEADPHONES)
- There it is! (SINGING) on... I feel good I feel good I feel good Creek, we'll have you out of there in a second. Hurry! It's stuck! (GROWLING) Run! (TROLLS SCREAMING) (INAUDIBLE) (MUSIC B
- Hey, guys! Over here! (GROWLING) Everyone, get in! Let's go. Branch, give him to me. Go! Just go! BRANCH: Everybody hold on!
- BIGGIE: Hold it steady, guys.
- Satin, Chenille, sharp right! Let's do it!
- Guy Diamond, glitter him! Eat glitter! Ha-ha.
- Look! (ALL SCREAMING) Hold on! (ALL YELP)
- BIGGIE: We got you! (ALL SCREAMING)
- BRANCH: Huh'? (POPPY GASPS) He can't be gone. I'm sorry, Poppy. We're too late. CHEF: Actually... your timing is perfect
- (BIGGIE WHIMPERING) Sorry, but I can't have you leaving before tomorrow's dinner. A dinner to which you are all invited. And when I say all... I mean every Troll in Troll Village. You'll never
- Someone... Like this guy. Creek! You're alive! DJ SUKI: He's so cool. BIGGIE: Yes! He's selling us out! POPPY: Branch! Wait! (CHOKING) I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. At least giv
- No! Creek, please don't do this. Believe me... I wish there was some other me-not-getting-eaten way. But there isn't. And now I have to live with this for the rest of my life. At least you get
- (COWBELL BANGING RHYTHMICALLY) (SHUSHING) Listen. It's Poppy's cowbell! My baby did it! Poppy did it. Ha-ha.
- ALL: (CHANTING) Trollstice! Trollstice! Trollstice!
- Now let's prepare the main course.
- The Trolls! (TROLLS SCREAMING)
- (GASPS) Poppy? Poppy! Oh, thank goodness you're all right. I'm doing great. I got everybody I love thrown in a pot. Thanks for asking.
- Poppy? Are you being... sarcastic? Yes! (ALL GASPING) oh, my God! I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought I could save you.
- All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe, like you did, Dad. But I couldn't. Poppy.
- (SIGHS) But, Poppy... You were right' Branch. The world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows.
- (BRANCH SINGING) You with the sad eyes
- Oh' I realize It's hard to take courage In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all The darkness inside you Can make you feel so small (CHIMES)
- What are you doing? The king is waiting. Get those Trolls out there! Sorry, Chef. Oh, you are sorry.
- (SINGING) Show me a smile then don't be unhappy, can't remember when
- I last saw you laughing This world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear Just call me up 'Cause I will always be there And I see your true colors Shining through I see your true co
- So don't be afraid To let them show Your true colors True colors are beautiful
- I see your true colors Shining through True colors I see your true colors That's why I love you So don't be afraid To let them show Your true colors True colors (SQUEAKS) Are beautiful
- Like a rainbow Oh, oh, oh... Like a rainbow
- Thank you! No. Thank you. For what? For showing me how to be happy. Really? You're finally happy? Now? I think so. Happiness is inside of all of us, right? Sometimes, you just need someone t
- What's gonna happen now, Princess Poppy? I don't know. But I know we're not giving up.
- This is it, Mr. Dinkles. This is it.
- Poppy! Bridget? BERGEN: (CHANTING) Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! What are you doing? I can't let them eat you. But... Come on! You gotta go! Hurry! Go, go, go! Get out of here! No! Bridget, if y
- It's okay' Poppy- You showed me what it feels like to be happy. I never would have known if it wasn't for you.
- And I love you for that. I love you too, Bridget. CHEF: Bridget! (GASPS) (BERGEN CLAMORING) Go on, now. You have to hurry! Come with us. And make it easier for them to find you? No way! You
- ALL: (CHANTING) Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! (UPROARIOUS CHEERING)
- Wait! Chef, shouldn't we wait for Lady Glittersparkles? Oh, you are absolutely right. Now, everyone, there will be no Trolls until... the king's plus one has arrived. BERGEN 1: Boo! BERGEN 2:
- Yeah. Maybe we should start. ALL: (CHANTING) Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! ALL: Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!
- Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Yeah! Whoo-hoo! POPPY: Go! Come on. Hurry! Come on. Everybody, let's go. No Troll left behind! Watch your step.
- Bridget just ruined her life to save ours. It's not rig ht! She deserves to be happy as much as we do.
- They all do! All right, everybody. Who's ready to eat Trolls? (SIGHS) King Gristle... there is only one thing that will ever make you happy... and only one Bergen who can provide it. Bon appe
- (MUSIC STOPS) (ALL GASPING) (GASPS)
- (SINGING) I can't stop the (SCREAMING) (SINGING) I can't stop the Ahh! (SINGING) I can't stop the I can't stop the I can't stop the feeling Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, d
- Go, Queen Poppy! Way to go, Poppy! You did it! Alright, Queen Poppy! She's my friend! I know her! (SINGING) So just dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling (RUMBLING) So just dance, danc
- (SINGING) I can't stop the feeling Yeah! Yeah! (SINGING) Got this feeling in my body I can't stop the feeling Got this feeling in my body, come on
- (SINGING) Do you remember The 21st night of September Love was changing the minds of pretenders While chasing the clouds away
- Our hearts were ringing in the key that our souls were singing As we danced in the night Remember how the stars stole the night away
- CHORUS: Ba de ya Say do you remember Ba de ya Dancing in September Ba de ya Never was a cloudy day
- BRANCH: The bell was ringing, oh And our souls were singing Do you remember Never was a cloudy day, oh
- Ba de ya Say do you remember Ba de ya Dancing in September Ba de ya Never was a cloudy day
- BRANCH: Break it down for me Say do you remember Ooh dancing in September
- Dancing in September And it never was a cloudy day
- Phew. (GASPS) (GROANS) But wait, wait, wait. (LAUGHS) (RUMBLING) (GASPS) (BOTH SCREAMING)
- (WHAT U WORKIN' WITH PLAYING)
- (SINGING) The way you walk in my hood Like we're feeling so good Here I'm saying, "My, my, my" Walking over so fresh Walking over so fly All shine, all time Just talking that truth No fake Ea
- Show me, show me What u workin' with Show me, show me What u workin' with What? What u workin' with What u workin' with Keep running that mouth I don't need a full round I make 'em say wow M
- Show me, show me What u workin' with Show me, show me What u workin' with Show me, show me What u workin' with What? What u workin' with What u workin' with
- Drop that body like you trying to let them know Twist that high You know the bass is on the Sow Take that feeling like it's something that you stole Drop that body Show me, show me What u work
- (SINGING) Hair up Hair in the air Hair in the air Put your hair Put your hair in the air Hair in the air Hair in the air Put your hair Put your hair in the air We got a fever coming on And no
- Come on, baby, let's go crazy We are never gonna stop Hair up Come on, baby, let's go crazy We are never gonna stop Hair up Put your hair in the air Hair up Put it, put it We don't care Hair
- Hair up Hair in the air Hair in the air Hair in the air
- Hair in the air Hair in the air Hair in the air Put your hair in the air Hair up Come on, baby, let's go crazy Put your hair in the air Hair up Come on, baby, let's go crazy Put your hair in t
Poppy - Anna Kendrick
Branch - Justin Timberlake
Bridget - Zooey Deschanel
King Gristle - Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Chef - Christine Baranski
Creek - Russell Brand
DJ Suki - Gwen Stefani
King Gristle Sr. - John Cleese
Biggie - James Corden
King Peppy - Jeffrey Tambor
Cooper - Ron Funches
Satin - Aino Jawo
Chenille - Caroline Hjelt
Guy Diamond - Kunal Nayyar
Harper (voice) - Quvenzhané Wallis
Smidge - Walt Dohrn
Bibbly (voice) - Rhys Darby
Aspen Heitz (voice) - Ricky Dillon
Moxie Dewdrop (voice) - Meg DeAngelis
Grandma Rosiepuff (voice) - GloZell Green
Mandy Sparkledust - Kandee Johnson
Sugar Cookieloaf (voice) - Grace Helbig
Bergen Guard - Todd (voice) - Curtis Stone
Darius - Mike Mitchell
Baby Poppy (voice) - Iris Dorhn
Young Branch (voice) - Liam Henry
Bini Troll / Nora Troll (voice) (as Nina Bakshi) - Nina Zoe Bakshi
McKenzie Troll (voice) - Zoë Crawford
Sean Troll (voice) - Riley Crawford
Olley Troll (voice) - Ollie Mitchell
Anxious Troll Child / Keith (voice) - Emmett Mitchell
Bergen Girl (voice) - Phoebe Dohrn
Grandma Rosiepuff (voice) - Susanna Reid