A young Spanish woman who has recently moved to Berlin finds her flirtation with a local guy turn potentially deadly as their night out with his friends reveals a dangerous secret.
Director: Sebastian Schipper
Writer: Sebastian Schipper (story), Olivia Neergaard-Holm (story), Eike Frederik Schulz (story)
Production: Adopt Films
Released: 11 Jun 2015
Awards: 17 wins & 19 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
- You know, schnapps? - Vodka? One. One schnapps. - Vodka? Yeah.
- Are you Swedish? Are you? - What? I'm what? - Swedish? Want a half or full? - Full.
- Do you want one? - Want what? Do you want one? - No, I'm fine.
- Quick question: is it good in there? I don't speak German. Is good inside? - Yes, it's good. Yeah? Really? - Yes. Good party inside? - Yes.
- Three good reasons: Good mood, we look amazing...
- Just a quick question! I know her! I have one question. What are you doing now?
- What? - What are you doing now? I'm leaving. - Why? We're true Berliners! I was just talking. Wait, I'll get us in, dude! - Guys, it's over! Out you go. Clear the way! It's cool. It's cool.
- One day the club'll be ours. Yeah, say what you like. Whatever... One day this club will be ours! Understand?
- We'll buy your club! Watch out, man!
- Do you want a ride with us? Have a ride with us? With my car? - That's your car? Yes. It's my car. You want to? No problem. Now it's your car? What's your name? - That's my car. Man, let me h
- OK, open the car. Do we have our keys? Our keys are... - Where are the keys? Fuck. We left the keys in the club, dude. They're in club. And also it's a good parking lot and stuff. No, we can't,
- Are you fucking insane? Yeah, man, calm down! Get the fuck away! Shut the fuck up! - No, you fuck off, man!
- Do you want to come to my birthday party? - Yeah! You will party now? - We'll party now... Do you want to come to my birthday party... and then we can...
- Fuss, don't push it! - It's just 'cos it's my birthday party... Where are you from? - Madrid? You know Madrid? Of course we know Madrid! I went there a few times. You've been there? - Many time
- You're Berlin guys, then. - Yeah, we are real Berlin guys! Do you want to...? 'Cos we can show you real Berlin, if you want to. Wow! Really? - 'Cos real Berlin is on the street. It's not in a cl
- What's up? You wanna add something? I'm saying nothing!
- You come from where...? - Madrid. Madrid? - Yeah. I know Madrid. Real Madrid! Come with us. Would you come for a beer? I don't know. I have to... I have to work today. Yeah, but hey! It's four
- So you're happy here? You're happy here? Happy? Happy'? Are you happy? A little bit. I've been here just... - A little bit? ...or really happy? Or a little bit happy? A little bit happy? Beca
- Hey! Just leave your bike here. - I leave the bike here? Don't be... Everything is cool.
- He's "pimping" your bike right now. What's that? - Pimping a bike? They do it, like... - Like jumps? Like everything. - No, please! Come on! Don't worry! - I need the bike! Give me some cash!
- Give me some money. - Wait, wait. Fuss, got some paper in your pocket? Fuss is in a different world. Fuss is partying. - It's his birthday. Wait here a moment. Don't start any shit. I'll get s
- So these are like your best friends? - That's my boys. That's my brothers. But you're a family? - Yeah, it's my family. Yeah, we can say family. That's right.
- Man, you scared me! Cut it out, man! Let me talk to her, retard! Do you need any help?
- Go away. Let me... After you, after you. - OK.
- Yo, Farouk, dude! Farouk? - He's sleeping.
- Sorry. - Hey! No, no, no! Shhh! Don't wake him up in his dreams. - OK. Maybe he have a good dream, you know. - Yeah, but...
- Are you stealing? No, no. I pay tomorrow! I don't want... He's a friend of mine. Really. I swear, he's a friend of mine... - OK.
- I pay him tomorrow. I know him very long time. - Yeah, like that was your shop? Yeah, it is my shop.
- Let's say good night. Good night, and nice dreams. I hope you have nice dreams.
- Where are these motherfuckers? Boys! - Hey! She stole it all. Oh, sister! Thank you very much! - What? What's he saying? You are stoling the beer? - No! Really? Stop pretending! Bad girl! Bad
- We are just kidding. So you stole again? - Yeah. Coming from you! We make a little party here in this town, you know? Hey, Victoria! Come here! Come here, dude. Do you know how to drink schnapp
- Stop that bisexual shit, man! What kind of faggot are you? Here, for you. So, chin chin. - Chin chin. In German, it's like, it's like "Zum Wohle".
- Cheers! - Cheers! 'Zum Wohle' is better than 'Prost'! Speak proper German with her!
- Nice to meet you. Hey, cut that shit out! I dropped the soap, Boxer!
- I dropped the soap! Oh, shit! Stop that crap! Do you want a cigarette? - No. Thank you, no.
- I have peanuts, if you want peanuts. - Yeah?
- Not, that's not peanuts. That's Turkish. What's that?
- Hazelnut kernels: roasted. - Ah, OK. Roasted. Yes, but it's not peanuts. - OK. Hey, guys. Chill a sec. What are you going to do now? He's a dancer. You know...? "He's my private dancer... " Re
- It's cool. Wow! So good. You're a dancer? You can't do that! At last you've got someone to impress! Now you've got someone! For your old school shit! Pistols? Got pistols on you? What's going
- Stop it, Boxer! Stop this shit! Back off. Everything's OK.
- Boxer, what's wrong with you? Please, man, it's a party! It's his birthday. Cut it out. Boxer, please! You know, they're stupid guys. Boxer! Beer! - Yeah. Beer.
- Man, you're always causing trouble! Chill out, hey. Relax. It's the cops. Good evening! Have a slow dance with me for my birthday... Let's smoke a joint. To peace! Peace! What are you going to
- It's actually legal, but let's go anyway. Let's get out of here. Let's hit the roof, boys. Let's hit the roof! I have to go, guys! - Where you go? Where you go? I have to open the cafe now. We
- Ah, you're stopping the bike! - I never stopped... Come on, drive, you. That's West Berlin guys, huh? That's real Berlin guys. You've messed up my cigarette. Take this beer. Hey, guys. Don't br
- See that? Escort party, dude, escort party! Guys! Blinker! Come on!
- Shut the fuck up! Sister, please! She's screaming, man! Fucking great! Sister, please. Come! You're funny. You were like, "Shhh!" Sister, the people is a little bit crazy. - You want to go to s
- Fuss, where are you? - I'm coming! Talk louder, why don't you? Let's relax. Because the neighbours are assholes. - Ah, OK.
- You come here always? You come here always?
- We've been here since we was... one year old.
- All together? - We was babies. We was jumping on each other...
- No. But yeah, it's our place. - OK. Tell her why I'm famous. I'm famous!
- I'm not a faggot, man! He stole a truck when he was eleven years old. He stole a truck and he went on a highway to Poland. That's true? - Quit laughing. And you were famous for that? - I was el
- Don't talk so loud! I'm just saying"- Blinker used to steal these pizza mopeds...
- He stole these pizza scooters. I don't stole it for the scooter. I stole it for my brothers, these hungry motherfuckers! Definitely. For the pizza! Which one would like the calzone? This one, "
- What's that? Shut the fuck up!
- I really hurt... I hurt a guy very bad.
- But what's the relation with the tattoo?
- I'm not a bad guy. I just... I did a bad thing, OK? Yeah, but... You did this tattoo for that reason'? Because you did something bad? Who cares? He was in jail... You were in jail'? - Yeah. Bl
- Sister, I visit him three times. I give him everything he want. What he want. He was really a good friend. - How many times you... You smoke? You don't smoke, then don't. I don't like it!
- I don't wanna get her hooked! - Oh, you're so righteous. Don't think I'm a bad guy, OK? It's over, the thing.
- Quit laughing, moron. - I'm not laughing... I don't think so.
- Bro, I wasn't laughing about you. It was something else.
- Sister, please, careful. It's danger. I'm OK.
- Sonne, dude, please. - What? Woah! It's really high! It's really high! It's like...
- Hey, come back. Come back to the chairs. - Shut the fuck up! OK. Look. Sister! Don't do that shit!
- It's really scaring? It's very scaring?
- Come. Are you scared? - Please. Are you scared? - I'm never scared. Are you brave? - Of course I am. Look at me. Look at me! - Hey, man! Victoria, why are you doing this? Do you want to jump
- Hey, come on. Please. Please. Hallo. Now, come. Please come. Look, I can also do this? But now, let's go.
- I have to go. Yeah. I have to go. Why? Why you go? - I have to open the cafe at 7... ...and I need to sleep a little bit. I'm tired. Tonight. Where is your cafe? - That one. Look.
- It's not time enough to go home and sleep there and come back again. OK, sorry. - But, if you want, I can bring you there. Yeah? - Yeah. Because you're not a good driver. OK. - Yeah. I bring yo
- Hey guys, I go! I go! I have to work. - Why? You don't work? You gonna take her home? Nice to meet you. - Also, nice to meet you. Fuss, happy birthday! Why are you going now? - Because I have
- See you tomorrow. Goodbye, wankers! We'll wait for you! - Yeah, wait! Such a Casanova!
- Did you like the roof? - I like it a lot!
- It's a good place. - Shh. Now we have to be very silent. Not like...
- Because nobody talks in Germany in the elevator. It's forbidden. Come on. - Shh! It's forbidden. I told you.
- Don't you want... - Shh! I told you.
- I'm gonna break the rule. I'm gonna break the rule! OK, now we can talk again. After you.
- OK, I drive you. It's here, right? - Yeah. Hey, wait, wait. One sip. Give me one sip.
- I don't know if I can do that. Ready'? Wait, wait...
- You're from the circus, right? That's more scaring than the roof. I promise. You're a good driver or not? - I am a good driver. You see? I drive slowly, look? - Yeah.
- You don't seem German at all. We are real Berlin guys. There are many people just coming here and think they are Berlin, but we are Berlin. We're real Berlin. Multiculture, you know? So where's
- It was... It was very nice to meet you.
- It was really nice to meet you too.
- We have to see another day. - Yeah, let's see another day.
- Bye. It was fun. Because you're like that all the time. You just give the hand. You do like this. No, no. I'm just, you know... Ah, whatever. Maybe, I don't know if you have to go back to the ro
- Put it here? - Yeah, anywhere.
- It's a nice hot... Hotel? Cafe!
- We don't have to whisper here. Yeah, sorry... I was just on the roof. Me too... So, cold cacao. - Yeah, cold cacao, please. Double! Double cacao for you. What do you... How much money you get
- Like, I don't know. Four Euros? - Four Euros? Man, it's nothing! They just want... Four Euros?! - Yeah. But you get tip and stuff? - Yeah, sometimes.
- I should kill my boss. - Yeah, you have to kill your boss, I think!
- You know I'm a professional piano player. You know this? Really? - Yeah, I am. - Please. I want to see. Wait! Like the car? You have a car, and you have a shop? And now you're a piano player? Y
- Yeah, really, it was... an older uncle from me is Mozart. Yeah, really. So it's just in my blood right now. So maybe I can show you something. No problem. I want to see that. But my hands are a
- OK, maybe it's because I'm not into it right now, but I show you something. Just with my eyes closed. - OK.
- Thank you very much. - So good! Your face was so deep in... It was like... Yeah, because it was deep. - OK.
- I know I'm good. I know I'm good. Yeah, you're so good I think I'm falling in love with you right now. Really? Same!
- But do you play an instrument? - Yes. One. One? What kind of instrument? - Guess what.
- At the first time I thought you are more a triangle guy? Really? I look like that? - Yeah, you look like a little bit... But different. You put triangle like this... like a And if you look like
- OK, I take a chair, and... ...then please show me some skills.
- I'll be friendly. - OK. - I'll be friendly with you. Thank you. - My pleasure.
- Just look at me? You're going to be my muse now. I'm your muse. OK. I am. What can I do? I don't know. Look at me. - OK. I'll just...
- I never, ever... I never hear something like this before. Really.
- Show me your hands. It's like wonder hands. Really! - They're just hands.
- What's the name of the song? It's "Mephisto Waltz". You know? Mephisto? - Yes. Mephisto, he's like a devil, huh? Yeah, it's the devil. - I like the devil. Yeah, me too.
- Why you don't play...? You have to play... Not why. You have to play in concert halls. You have to do something like this! That was so cool! It was like you're telling a story. It was like... Co
- It's not cool. - Wait, you have something here, on your mouth. I'm sorry. But it was nice. No, really. You have to play there.
- I've been... I've been... I don't know the name, how you say that. I've been... in the conservatory, you know? I was in the conservatory... ...and I cannot continue in the conservatory because I'
- Because they're stupid, or what? No, it's OK. I prefer that. - No, really...
- Because it's amazing. It's like, you know, I...
- ...just playing always the fucking piano. Hey, chin up...
- Heads high. For me, I just want to tell you... wait... it was wonderful, really. It was so... One second. Wait. Yo, my man. I'm here, in the cafe.
- Why did he call? I'm in the cafe, dude! Man! At the... At the organic cafe. What does he want? Yeah, what do you want? Hello?
- What? - No. Everything's OK.
- But I'm glad to be here. In Berlin. - That's good.
- I have to do Boxer a favour. We have to go now to... ...to do some work. Now you have to work with them? - Yeah, I have to go. Yeah, yeah.
- But are you OK? - Yeah, I'm OK. I'm just thinking.
- But it was really nice to meet you. I hope, I hope... Let's see each other again. Yeah, I want to do that. Maybe I come to you... Yeah, what about my cacao, by the way?
- Now... I just... OK. Go. Go.
- What's up? He called. - Yeah, you said! Can't I just talk in peace? - Let's go! What's going on? Do we have to meet him? Of course we have to! - Yes, but why now?
- So let's go! - OK! OK, retard! - Where are we going? Boxer, where? - We're going now. We're coming, Boxer! We're coming with you!
- I just wanted to say goodbye. And not goodbye. It's 'til tomorrow.
- It was really nice. - Yeah. For me too. Just come tomorrow for your cacao. - I come tomorrow, but... ...but not today tomorrow... - OK. New car. You have a new car. - We have a new car now, yea
- Where are you going with this car? - We have to do something.
- Just leave me alone... I think Fuss is going to sleep in the car. I don't want to, but he does...
- Dude! What are you doing? Get on with it! I'll get in and shift across. Business people! Always a little bit crazy! - Yeah, OK. Front seat? OK! Bye! - OK, let's go. Peace! - Bye!
- Victoria. I'm sorry! Hey! Wait outside. I'm very sorry. - What? Do you have a water or something? Don't puke here, you retard! Everything's cool.
- Water, please. - I've got water!
- Have a drink. Sit up. No, the machine is not open. I have water. Fuss is really drunk. He's drunk. It's his birthday. - I know. I know. Calm down, Fuss. Breathe deep. Dude, like this. Relax,
- Man! Just fuck it! Call him and tell him it's off! Fuck it! We can't! - We don't have to do it tonight! He wants four of us! - But not tonight! I gave him my word! Boys! Relax! - Don't let me
- Tell me. Ask her to come along. I don't care. Quick job, then back to the cafe. Ask her! - Are you crazy? We just met! Just do it! Don't touch me, retard! I hate that! Boxer, don't touch me!
- You don't have to do this. Really, you don't have to do this, but... Boxer, he was in jail, yeah? And there was some guys giving him protections, like... ...the guys do him a favour... ...now he
- You know...? You know...? You just have to...
- Please can you help us? We just go there... ...and after this bring you back to the cafe no problem. We just need now help because... ...Boxer is in trouble if not, you know. - OK. And you need
- It's something bad to do, or...?
- We've got five minutes. Five fucking minutes.
- It's something not... After, maybe it's something bad. But it's not about you. You know, we just go there and bring you back. Really, that's not bad for you. OK? Really. I swear. It's not bad for
- I was talking to a girl, you wanker. Are you stupid? I was asking her! And don't talk to me like a retard! I hate that! She's doing it! - Just calm down. You need to calm down! - You both need
- Sister, you drive. - Yeah, I drive. I'm the big driver! Are you OK, right, guys? We are perfect! Let her drive!
- Let her drive. You don't have a license, you stupid wanker! Do you know how to drive automatic? - Yeah, of course! You can drive? - Of course. I'm the fucking driver!
- You will see. - Everything is cool, sister. What?
- I don't like it. - How is that? He's such a moron.
- How do you say 'gerade aus'? Just straight, man. Straight? - Just go. I'm gonna drive you, man. Now be nice to her, please!
- Where's Fuss? Fuss, brother? Can you all be quiet a moment? Fuss is knocked out, but it's OK.
- What do you have to do there?
- Go right? - Yes, right. Dude, she got it! Just tell her she's safe, OK? Shut the fuck up. I took care of that, wanker. Yeah, man, Boxer, he really did.
- We'll just talk there, right? So what are we doing? - No plan, dude! He wants to see we're ready. - Exactly. It's a test! Thanks for your wisdom, Blinker! Calm the fuck down!
- Afterwards we're bringing her straight back. I don't want... I don't want to talk about it. Sonne, of course we'll bring her back! I don't want to talk about it.
- I'm fucked. No: I'm good! We're meeting a real gangster. That's interesting!
- Shut! The fuck! Up! Got it, Boxer. Everything's cool. Give me another, please. Stop frightening the girl, retard! We're not frightening her.
- Where are we going? Where are you going, man? With this shitty stolen car? Boxer, where are we going? Stop calling it a fucking stolen car. It'll scare her. She doesn't understand, so shut the
- Wait, wait, wait! Here. You're not afraid, are you? - I'm not afraid. Put the car... Here inside? - More, more, more...
- Sonne, we'll make it. Give me five.
- Victoria, everything OK? It's OK, right? - Yeah, it's OK. Are you OK, right? - Yeah, yeah.
- OK, give me a light, please. Here, hang on.
- These are your boys? - Yes. Who's the bitch? Are you guys fucking her? - The bitch is our driver. You don't say. Get out.
- You're the driver? Done this before? I don't speak German. What the fuck? She doesn't speak German?
- Your problem. Let's get your tools.
- Hand them round. - Are they loaded? Yes. You wanna throw candy? Come with me.
- What's happening? - Everything is OK. Just be quiet.
- This is the floor plan for a private bank, Limburg & Co, Zimmerstrasse 26. There's 50,000 Euro in a small safe for a customer, Mr Weigert. He'll collect the money at 7 am to buy a vintage car. Y
- Right now? Yes. You got something better to do?
- You don't have to. I can't force you.
- Then we won't. We won't do it. Boxer, back in jail you enjoyed my protection. You owe me. Ten grand. And I want that money. I'll get the money.
- You had no money for cigarettes and now you'll find ten grand?
- Give me a week, OK? One week? OK. While you're getting the money, I'll keep the bitch.
- We'll do it. We'll do it! Hey, we'll do it, OK? We'll do it, man!
- OK. Are you sure? - Yes. Yes. - Good. So, this is the entrance. ATM, two security doors. Here's the counter. Six desks for the account managers. Over here is the main target. Mrs Neumann sits
- Take some gloves. - Got 'em. We don't have much time. - Yes! OK, boss.
- Should we start in the car? Whatever. - Let's start inside.
- Wait, the gloves! Wait, wait! - Open the door! Open the door! - Do it yourself! The lock, dude! Come on, come on!
- Let's go! Everybody on the ground! Shut the fuck up! - No one make a move! Down on the ground! Shut the fuck up! I said, down on the ground! Give me the fucking money! Shut up, stay down! Giv
- Good. Who's the pressure guy? Who's putting on the pressure? Who's calling the shots? He calls the shots. Don't all shout at once. Mrs Neuman needs clear instructions. When you enter... - The
- We bring you home now, yeah? To the cafe. - I'm OK. Sorry. - No. OK.
- Tilidin, cocaine. Take some. It makes you confident and aggressive. If you're busted, you'll do less time. - You first. Bitch, you too. Forget the silent alarm. You'll be out in two minutes. A
- Give me a bit more... A little more. More, more. Another bit. Time to go. Give me some!
- Afterwards go home and stay put. I'll be in touch. Have fun.
- Boxer, what the fuck is this shit, man? Victoria, I'm sorry, yeah. I'm very sorry. - Don't worry. I'm OK. Don't care. So, we go to the cafe, yeah?
- Boxer. Man, I can't breathe! My heart! I can't breathe! Stop the car! - Don't stop the car! Don't stop the car! My heart! Stop the car!
- I stop the car! - Don't stop the car! Don't stop the car!
- He's panicking! He's panicking! - Stop the car! Stop the car!
- I'm not joking! I'm not joking! I'm not joking! Open the fucking door.
- Boxer, Boxer, I can't. Help. My heart. Calm the fuck down!
- Get up, man! Get up! I don't want to die! I don't want to die! Get Up! Wait. It's OK. It's OK. It's OK.
- Breathe. Breathe. Blinker, breathe.
- Give me the fucking cigarette.
- I come with you. I drive you.
- Guys, for once: everyone together. Come here. Blinker, come here! Blinker, come here, man!
- No, let's go, let's go! Relax, for once.
- But we're taking her back first! Sonne, I want to go with you. Get up, man.
- You keep the others covered. We're doing this. We're going to make it, OK? Nice and easy. In and out. Two minutes. OK? - Yes, man! OK, brother! - Yeah?
- Go here. Stop right here. More. Go.
- Blinker, everything alright? - What? Here turn the car, and you stop, OK. And you wait. We come and we go. You turn around, OK? I already told her.
- Hey. Blinker. - I'm calm, I'm calm, I'm calm...
- Hey, that's her! Quiet, quiet, quiet, quiet, quiet!
- Down on the ground! I said, get down on the ground!
- Go! Go! Go! Go! Come on! The car, the car is not going on! The car is not going on!
- Boxer! The car is not going on! The car is not fucking going on! Come on! Man, just drive! Drive! Drive! Drive! Why don't you go? Go! Go! Go!
- Drive slow! Hey! Slow! OK. Here! Left. Go left!
- Throw your jacket out! Throw your fucking jacket away! Throw it out! Throw it out! Throw everything out! Throw everything out!
- OK, now go right! Here! Here! Right! Go here!
- No, no! Go back, go back! Go back. What the fuck? - Go back, sister. Go back. Go back. Relax, please! Calm down, OK'? Calm down.
- Sister, you go back. - Hey, calm down! Just think! Where are we going? We've got to get off the streets!
- Right! - Go here to the right!
- Let's get out of here! - Hide! Get down!
- Hey, now. Here right. Here. Here.
- Go here. Go in here. Let's hide the car.
- Behind this, OK? Go, go, go. Behind this.
- Stop the car. - Stop you the car!
- That was some sick shit. Show me: how much we got?
- Are you OK? - Yeah, I'm OK. Hey, guys! I just want to say I love you. Boys, let's get going. Grab your fucking guns!
- Guys! Sonne! Sonne! Grab all the shit. Just take everything. Grab the gun and don't leave a trace. Wipe them off!
- We do it! Let's go party! Wait, wait! - Alright, man.
- Now, I think... we need a drink! I think so, yeah. - You think also? - Yeah! Throw away this shit.
- My jacket! - Throw it away, dude. Hey, man! - Fuck it.
- Give me some pocket money. Let me see! You're so fucking crazy.
- Evening. Sister, where you go? - I don't know where I'm going, what I'm doing!
- Six Euros! It's us again! Here's one hundred. And two hundred. Good evening! - Remember? You wouldn't let us in!
- Here you are. Take it, take it, take it, brother.
- Give me a whisky, dude! Just give me whisky, please. Give me everything you've got. - Give me two whiskies.
- I told you, the club belongs to me!
- It's over now. What do you mean, it's over? Of course it's over. That's why we're partying. Sorry, it happens sometimes. Our day is over! Yeah! These guys? These guys? Fire! These guys? Fire! C
- We're dressed and ready to go! Dressed and ready to go! Let's go!
- I don't want to go! I don't want to go The place is ours! - We go, we go, we go!
- Boxer, I'm looking at your ass! Hey, man, don't push it!
- Don't touch my hair, please! What are you doing? You want to fight me? You want to fight with me? I can kick your ass, OK? Hang on a second. Did you see that? Give me a kiss.
- We go party! We go party! We go party! We go to the roof! Blinker, brother! Let's check what Fuss is doing, you stupid morons! Oh, my God! Fuss! He's still in the car!
- I totally forgot about him! I completely forgot him!
- Hey, Blinker, you retard! Man! Blinker! Man!
- Just run slowly! - OK, OK, OK. Fuck your shoes. - Don't panic. Act normal!
- Blinker, hey! Blinker! Come on! I'm coming. I'm coming. Stay calm! Stay calm!
- We'll make it! Pull your fucking trousers up, man! Where did they come from?
- What do we have to do now? - Just go. We fucked up! Really fucked up! We go to the roof now? - Yeah.
- Cops. I swear on my mother's grave! Cops! - Wait! Stop shouting!
- What? What? What? Wait! Shit!
- Wait! Go! Go, man! Move your fucking ass!
- Fuck you! Police! Freeze! Stop! Throw your guns down! Fuck off!
- Stay where you are! Drop your weapons!
- Stay where you are! Drop the gun! Freeze! Blinker! Sonne!
- Fuck you, you wanker! Put your weapons down and come out now!
- Sonne! Come out! You don't stand a chance. Come out with your hands up!
- Stop! Stay where you are! Leave the money! Come on! - Drop the gun! Drop the gun, or I'll shoot!
- Where? Where? There's no way out! Where, man? Where?
- Help me! Fuck off! Fuck off! Throw your guns away!
- Put down your guns! Come out with your hands up! Take the money! - You're coming with us! You're coming with us! You're coming with us! Just get the fuck out of here!
- Go! Go! Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
- They're cops! They're cops. Upstairs. Upstairs. Here are the cops. Come here. Come, come, come, come.
- Don't look at me. Turn around. Where do you live? - Upstairs. Upstairs! Where do you live! - Upstairs, one floor up! Let us in! Move your ass! Go, go, go! - OK, OK!
- Hurry "P! On the floor! Shut the fuck up! In the living room!
- Shut the fuck up! Stay on the ground! Stay on the ground! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! OK'? Shut the fuck up! Shut...
- Why'd you let me into your shitty flat with a baby, man? I don't know... Are you stupid? You can't let me in when there's a baby here!
- How stupid are you? How stupid are you, man?
- Shut the fuck up! Sonne, shut the fuck up.
- Attention, residents! This is the police! Please stay in your homes. Keep your doors closed. Don't let anyone in! We will inform you once the situation is under control. Attention, residents! Th
- I'm going to take your baby. Listen to me! Come. Listen to me. Listen to me. Look at me! - Not my baby. We are good people. We need your help, now. Right now! Not my baby! Look at me! Your b
- Shut the fuck up! Please! Please! Listen to me!
- I'm going to take the baby because we need your help... ...and I'm going to leave your baby there!
- Put your clothes on! Put your clothes on! Come on! Come on!
- OK. Listen to me. OK? Your baby's going to be... Hey, hey. Listen. Your baby's going to be OK. I promise. We need your help. We just need to go out. Your baby's going to be in that store in fiv
- Listen up! Give us the baby! Give us...! - No, no! Please, Sonne! No! OK, wait!
- Take the baby! Take the baby!
- Yeah, come on! - I've got it! Put it here! Put it here! Put it here!
- Everything's OK. It's going to be OK.
- Hey, it's OK. Lie down! Lie down! Everything's OK. No, no! Sonne, give me the fucking gun. Give me the fucking gun! Give me the fucking gun! Shut the fuck up! Shut your fucking mouth! He's go
- Police! Stay where you are! Hands up. Take a step down. Stop, stop. Sparrowhawk to HQ? I've got two individuals in the hall. Two youths... No. HQ, I need a situation report now!
- I've got two individuals, mid twenties. - We live here. They have a baby. - We live here. Give me a description! They've got colourful clothing and a baby. Come down here, please. - We live her
- Secure upstairs. - What happened? Stay here. You'll be picked up. My colleagues will pick you up. Just stay here.
- We have to go here. There's policemen everywhere. Yeah. Yeah, but come, come.
- They told us to get out fast! Move around the corner. Yes. Take it. Take it. Take it.
- Where's the... Where's the gun? - Here.
- Morning. - Good morning. Good morning. Greetings, sir. - Hello! Straight on for now. - OK.
- Just straight on... and then left...
- Your first fare? - No, my last. Yeah? - Left here? Yes, just go left. You got it.
- Can you just take us...? Just take us to a hotel. What kind? Fifty or five hundred Euro? - Doesn't matter. Round here? - Yeah.
- Then let's try the Westin. It's just round the corner. Sweet.
- Are you OK? - Good. I'm OK. Are you OK? - Yeah.
- I'll give you a hundred. I can't change that. Ah, no problem! Why, thank you! - We just came from the slot machines.
- So, here we are. - Perfect. OK. Thank you. - Have a nice day. Yes. - Bye. Bye. We're going into a hotel? - We go in...
- Do you have a passport? - Passport? No. We need a passport. We need a passport to check in. That's a problem. - No, no. Don't worry. You give me the money and I organise a room. Yeah. Come.
- I'll come in a minute. - Yeah.
- Give me the money. I'm going to tell them a story and organise a room. Good.
- Hey. Let's go. - Now? - Yeah. I have a room. Are you OK? - Yeah. Yeah? OK.
- Hey. How are you? Are you OK? - Yeah. Sure? - Yeah!
- Are you bleeding? Fuck! Are you bleeding? Nothing. No, no. - Show me. Show me. I just have to lay down.
- Are you OK or not? Tell me the truth. Go. Go. Go! Go, go! - Wait! Come on!
- It's there. OK? Can you walk? - Hey? I'm good now. I'm good. - Sure? - Yeah.
- Come. Come. Come on. Sonne, let's go. I just lay down. - Yes. The bed, it's there. Go.
- It's cold. Cold. - Wait. Wait. Wait. Cold.
- You have to go to the hospital.
- I'm going to bring you water.
- ...the police identified the getaway car, which led to the first thief's arrest. There was a shootout between police and the thieves here in Kochstrasse... One of the thieves died at the scene, a
- Sonne. Do you want some water? Do you want some...?
- Sonne. Sonne. We have to go to the hospital, right now! - No! Yes! We have to go to the hospital right now. No! No! - You are going to die. You look like that.
- Come here! Sonne. Sonne. Listen, listen. You go... You go now... You take the money. What?
- Nobody knows who you are. Take the money. Go to Spain. You go. Go!
- Sonne, I'm going to call a fucking ambulance, OK?
- Hi. We need an ambulance right now. Yeah. Yeah, right now! Yeah!
- Sonne. Sonne. OK, listen. Listen. They are on their way. They're coming. Sonne, look at me! Sonne, look at me. Hey! Stay with me, OK? They're coming. They are on their way. Stay. Hey. Look at
- Sonne, stay. Sonne, stay with me. Stay! Stay. Sonne, stay.
- Stay. No, stay. Sonne, stay.
Victoria - Laia Costa
Sonne - Frederick Lau
Boxer - Franz Rogowski
Blinker - Burak Yigit
Fuß - Max Mauff
Andi (as André M. Hennicke) - André Hennicke
Barkeeper - Eike Frederik Schulz
Taxifahrer (as Hans Ulrich Laux) - Hans-Ulrich Laux
Junge Mutter (as Anna Lena Klenke) - Lena Klenke
Junger Vater - Philipp Kubitza
SEK 1 - Martin Goeres
SEK 2 (as Andreas Schmittka) - Andreas Schmitka
Hooligan kurze Haare - Jan Breustedt
Hooligan lange Haare - David Micas
Zivilfahnder 1 - Timo Honsa
Zivilfahnder 2 - Bernd Weikert
Kioskverkäufer - Adolfo Assor
Baby - Ansgar Ballendat
Victoria's Friend - Ambar de la Horra
Frau an Kasse - Anne Düe
Rowdy - Daniel Fripan
Dancer - Frederik Klaus
Victorias Freundin - Nadja Laura Mijthab
Heris - Dennis Oestreich