Wonder Woman: Bloodlines
Witness the legendary origin of renowned Justice League member Wonder Woman as she fights for good with her sword and magic lasso. Equally strong in body, heart and will, she makes it her mission to help a troubled young girl enlisted by a deadly organization known as Villainy, Inc., whose criminal members have their sights set on invading Themyscira, Wonder Woman's paradise home. The battle will be epic, because if there's one thing an Amazon knows, it's war.
Director: Justin Copeland, Sam Liu
Writer: William Moulton Marston (Wonder Woman created by), Mairghread Scott (screenplay)
Released: 05 Oct 2019
Movie Video Clips
- This is Captain Trevor at coordinate 509. We're tracking several UFOs and they're moving fast. What the hell? Lieutenant, are you seeing what I'm seeing? Copy that. Sir, we've got incoming. T
- Am I... Am I dead? Of course not. This looks like heaven. And you're an angel. You're still light-headed from your injuries. I'm Diana. Diana... Oh, shit. Calm down. You're going to be fine.
- You're safe here on Themyscira. Thema-what? Themyscira. Home to the Amazons. A paradise favored by the gods, hidden for centuries from the gaze of man's world. Ruled by my mother, Queen Hippo
- There, it's all healed. Wow. What is this thing? The purple healing ray. Yeah, but what is it called? The purple healing ray. Oh, really? Okay. Look, thanks for the save, Princess, but I've go
- You ever think about opening a resort business? 'Cause I've got a friend named Etta who'd give her right arm for an island full of beautiful female bodybuilders. I think my mother has proven ho
- Princess, what brings you here? Unfortunately, this.
- Forgive me, sister. I take it deliberations are over. It did not go well.
- Steven Trevor of man's world, I am here to take you home. Um, thanks, angel, but shouldn't we be headed that way?
- Not if we're escaping. Well, when you put it like that...
- Once we get to the boat, I can take you across the barrier and back to your people. Diana. Your mom is not going to be happy about this. Point me toward the boat and I can take it from here. I
- Explain yourself. Do not try to stop me, Mother. I am your queen. Which is why you will return that sacred armor to its rightful place. You will return that prisoner to his cell. You will thank
- His name is Steven. I have sworn to return him to his people and I intend to go with him. If you wish to steal from the Amazons, you will have to go through their protector. Is that what you w
- Man's world needs our help. Man's world is past help.
- That is not your choice to make.
- If you leave, you will never become queen. You will never set foot on this island again. Are you truly willing to throw away everything you are for the mere chance of helping them?
- It's strange that you should be my own daughter, and yet someone I do not recognize anymore.
- The edge of Themyscira. Once we cross, we will never be able to return.
- I will be alone. No, Diana, you won't. We're in this together. All right?
- Etta Candy. Are you sure Dr. Kapatelis is okay with this? Diana, Julia Kapatelis is an expert on ancient cultures, and you're an ancient culture. Walking around in great shoes. Having you stay
- Uh, that's a good thing. Which is exactly why we're doing this. They'll love you, Di. You just gotta relax.
- Okay, vacuumed the rug, kitchen's clean, toilet's scrubbed, twice. Why don't I hear sweeping? Because if I sweep any more, my arms are gonna fall off. It's not like she's gonna lick the floor.
- Wow. Yes, but you should call me Vanessa. I mean, "Diana." You're Vanessa, obviously. Right?
- Are you cleansing your house? Here, let me help. You really don't have to... Vanessa, was that the doorbell?
- No slouching. Princess Diana, welcome to our home.
- It is an honor to meet you as well, Dr. Kapatelis. Both of you. Um, why don't I show you the rest of the house? I've rearranged the rooms. Yours gets lovely sunlight in the morning. This is so
- I have so much to teach you, and so much to learn from you, of course. Do you like potpourri?
- Do you mind if I am also here? Sure. Why not?
- Your sleeping chamber is like my room in the royal palace on Themyscira, albeit a bit smaller and without handmaidens, of course.
- I'm sorry I put you in trouble yesterday. It's okay. You're like a big, huge deal to Mom. "Living history" and all that. Do you miss it? Your home? A bit. But I came here to make your world
- To make the whole world better? Everyone gets to decide what they want to do with their life. I might not succeed, but this is what I choose to try.
- But not everyone has to choose the same thing. What about you, Vanessa? What will you dedicate your life to?
- I don't know, killing teenage vampires? Don't worry. Vampires aren't real. I wasn't worried. And they are.
- But it doesn't matter what I want. My mom's an archeologist. Her dad was an archeologist. Blah, blah, blah. What if you could choose?
- I don't know. I like my martial arts class. I like math. I used to play the drums until the neighbors complained. I guess... I want to be something else. Anything else.
- Have you told your mother? Told me what? That I've suddenly allowed people to put their shoes on the bed?
- Don't worry, Diana. You're our guest. Come on, Vanessa, time to set the table.
- I mean, yes. We're sitting. Just show them, Di. She's really excited.
- What do you think? Um, it's... Totally embarrassing? Vanessa. Come on, Mom. What's she gonna be, a superhero? You can't even drive yet.
- Diana, what's going on? Are you trying to be like that nut in Gotham? It is why I came. To help protect man's world. There's more than one way to be a hero. My employer, Dr. Cale, has set up a
- Then that's what you should do. What? Thank you, sisters. I'll make you proud. Whatever.
- It's Wonder Woman. Blast her.
- Hey, Di? Di? Whoever you're punching in the face right now, can you do it a little faster? I need you at the Hall. I always forget how funny you are. I forgive you. But only because most Amazo
- Those are not the only two outcomes.
- I believe this is yours. Um, thanks?
- No problem. I'm sorry these men hampered your day.
- "Hampered your day?" Exactly how long is it gonna be before you stop talking like my grandma? Don't be silly. I'm much older than your grandmother. You really are something special, you know t
- What is it? Nothing, it's just... I used to pride myself on that, being unique.
- I hadn't realized it's not always a good thing.
- It's always a good thing to the right people. Speaking of the right people, a blast from our past just walked in.
- What is it? It's Vanessa. I think she's in trouble, and we need your help.
- I found some disturbing e-mails in her office. If Dr. Cale read these... Veronica Cale? The pharmaceutical magnate? What does a drug company want with archeologists? Innovation isn't nearly as
- Hello? Is anyone here? Hello?
- Answer me, damn it! So presumptuous. It's been a long time since anyone spoke to Dr. Poison that way.
- Poison? Which one of you is Dr. Cyber? She's the one I negotiated with. Cyber doesn't do anything face-to-face. It's one of the reasons she teamed up with me. Rest assured, she's keeping an e
- Poison, you've got a super incoming. They're headed straight for you. You double-crossed us. Kill her!
- Vanessa. Nein. You'll damage the artifact.
- Diana? I'm not here for you, Poison. Vanessa. That case belongs to Veronica Cale. This isn't any of your business. You don't even know what's going on. Poison, I'd get out of there if I were
- Time for a rematch, Wonder Wench.
- Giganta. Bigger and better, bitch. Get down.
- How does your saying go? "The bigger they are, the more they fall down?"
- I think we can all agree you've made some poor life choices.
- Perhaps some time in prison will...
- She shouldn't have been here. You shouldn't have been here.
- She's dead. And it's all your fault.
- Vanessa. Vanessa! Di? Di. Oh, no.
- I thought Vanessa would be here. I... I'd hoped to apologize. You don't have anything to apologize for, angel. You didn't shoot Julia. She didn't get hit by a ricochet either, the angles were
- I've cost Vanessa everything. Then we'll make it right, as much as we can. We're in this together, remember?
- Disgusting. I detest cheap sentiment. It's not fair. Is it, Vanessa?
- We have a delivery for the doctors. Step aside, girl. You're standing between me and a lot of money. Dr. Poison and Cyber instructed me to accept your delivery. As for your payment, I wouldn't
- What are you? More than I was, and not as much as I will be.
- You wreck any more robots and we're gonna have an uprising. I'm trying to train. I know what you're trying to do, Di. We found her. Vanessa popped up on a spy satellite on the Qurac border. Sh
- Etta, did you steal an invisible jet from the US military? Steven Trevor, I'm surprised at you. There's no such thing as an invisible jet.
- I gotta admit, it feels good to get away from the desk for a while. Oh, I love flying. You never flew with me. Yeah, well, you were flying with Superman. And three's a crowd.
- I'm not flying with Superman now.
- We've got enough fuel to hover for about an hour. Let's rock and roll. Are you worried? Yeah, that's why I'm not dead yet.
- You can't open it? I can, it's just gonna be the hard way.
- Yeah see? Hard way. Oh, you have no idea.
- Poison, inner walls are breached. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
- You have to give us time to get in the air. If we lose it, we'll never be able to execute the mission. I'll do it. I can handle whoever's storming the gates. I knew you were a fighter that nig
- She's not ready, Poison. Not without all the upgrades. No, but she is expendable. The prototype, our mission, is not.
- Why? Why did you let them do this to you? You were always so perfect. Well, I'm perfect now.
- Cyber and Poison saw to that. They are not your friends. Of course, they are. They helped me kill you.
- Is she all right? Looks like she just got her bell rung a bit. But what now? Do we call the League? No. Vanessa's not in her right mind. The mutilation she's endured is proof enough of that.
- Etta. We need someone with expertise in bio-tech, high-security facilities, and the ability to keep their mouth shut. Hmm, speak of the devil. How 'bout two out of three?
- The Wonder Woman herself. I'm gonna be real honest. When Etta called me, I laughed. Never dreamed someone as illustrious as yourself would grace my door. Let alone with my own ex-employee in yo
- This virus will keep replacing her until there's nothing left. Killing her in the process. In theory, I could heal her, but she doesn't have the time, and I don't have the tech.
- Themyscira does. The purple healing ray. Well, if it's so easy, why'd you need to come here? You out of free miles on your rewards card? I don't know where Themyscira is. It's a security meas
- I have to. Well, if you promise to bring me back something nice, I know exactly where you can start.
- This was Julia's office. Such as it is. She always talked about Themyscira. Finding it was her personal pet project. Good luck.
- I've been in intelligence for nearly a decade, and even I can't navigate this mess. Some of this stuff is amazing. The tomb of Persises? Perseus. He slew Medusa. There are notes in here about
- Maybe we're looking in the wrong place. Cale said finding Themyscira was Julia's pet project, but Julia knew about the island before she met Cale. So her notes won't be on the top of the piles.
- Here. The temple of Pasiphae. Ah, Pasiphae. Famed goddess of... Pacifiers? She's an oracular goddess associated with mazes. She helps people see the future. If her shrine is still intact, it
- Okay. This is a mistake. I have a really nice office, you know. Leather chair. That fancy espresso machine in the lounge. And where am I? Flying to some god-forsaken no-woman's land to ruin m
- Now that is impressive. How do you even get to a place like this on foot? Not quickly.
- Cheetah. What in the name of Hera are you doing here?
- Into the temple. Now. This is why I don't like field work. First lesson in the field. Sometimes you've just gotta focus on running. Don't get cocky. You may have saved your friends, but you'r
- I was really hoping the whole maze thing was just a metaphor.
- You've improved. But you haven't beaten me yet.
- And you won't now. That's where you're wrong, Princess. Poison and Cyber have formed a regular Villains Incorporated to take you down. And they mean business. Giving stock options to anyone wil
- Steve, does any of this bother you? Uh, you mean the dirt? No, that's just a you thing. No. I mean Pasiphae, mazes. Something about this is familiar. Get back.
- Must stop intruders. Must stop intruders! That's it. Pasiphae gave birth to the Minotaur. The beast of the maze.
- You couldn't remember that sooner?
- Listen, tri-tip, we don't want any trouble. Must stop intruders.
- How're we gonna get there before he does?
- - Yoo-hoo! - Hey! - Bully, bully, over here. - Hey, over here. Hey, over here. Don't kill me.
- What's the matter, Princess? Feeling a little slow? Yes, actually. I am.
- What are you doing? Changing the battlefield.
- Must stop intruders. Must stop intruders.
- Stay. Where are you going? You can't leave me like this.
- Well, obviously you can, but I deserve...
- Must stop intruders. - Must stop intruders. - Stand down.
- See? Totally under control. Mmm-hmm. There you are. I'm so glad you're all right. If Hercules can beat a Minotaur, so can I. Steve, stop trying. So, how does this shrine-thing work? Do you
- Gods of Olympus, hear my plea. Show me the path to Themyscira. Show me the way home.
- Great Hera. What did you see? Much. But I can't make sense of it. I still don't know where Themyscira is. Must... Stop... Intruders. Must stop intruders. Steve, don't. Must stop intruders. M
- Peace, friend. There is nothing left for you to protect. You... You freed me.
- What is your name? Diana of Themyscira. An Amazon. I pledge my life to you, Diana of Themyscira.
- And I will shelter and protect you for all of my days. Um... Ferdinand? What? Hmm, an excellent name. Then rise, Ferdinand.
- And know that you will never need to fight again. Listen, Di. I am happy to have another guy, sort of, on the team, but we still don't know where to go. True. We should return to Vanessa. Onc
- We found this on some of the molecules from Poison's compounds. It's your logo. There's more good news. My techs found our micro-stamp as soon as we examined Vanessa's blood work.
- She may not be your only problem. We had company when we got to the shrine. Your people were the only ones who knew where we were headed. That's ridiculous. Vanessa Kapatelis is the only emplo
- Are you kidding? My mother could freeze ice with a look. Chilled her drinks that way.
- Fine, Princess. You've talked me back to the side of the angels. What's our next step? I don't know. I did have a vision at the shrine. I just can't decipher it. There were flowers, my mother,
- Okay, Princess. Which of these looks familiar?
- "Seek and ye shall find." I think we've got it. But there's nothing there. Almost. There's a seamount, an underwater island. How much you wanna bet it's a little bit taller in real life? Dr. C
- Cyber, these people have done nothing to you, neither have the other Amazons. If you and Dr. Poison want vengeance, it should... This isn't about vengeance. It's about money. I've heard about
- Oh, great. Cyber turned on the contamination protocols. The computer thinks a virus is loose, and it's been ordered to sanitize. It means this entire floor is about to be incinerated. Wakey,
- Why does it always get worse?
- Vanessa, you have to listen to me. Those implants are killing you.
- We're trying to help. You're lying. You're trying to steal my power, just like you stole my mother. That isn't true.
- Don't worry, Dr. Cale, you're gonna be fine. How reassuring. And I thought you were just the cute secretary.
- Please, Vanessa. This isn't you. You don't know me. I want this. Do you? It won't bring Julia back.
- Swan, get out of there while she's distracted.
- Hey, wait. I can't fly. You gotta save me too!
- You just had to wait for the dramatic entrance, didn't you? I thought you liked a little drama.
- We need to search the floor. There could still be survivors. Don't bother. That floor's empty and sealed off from the rest of the building. Good thing, too. Now my company's only partially dest
- But if there's one thing Amazons know, it's how to fight a war.
- I take it you won't be staying for dinner. But if we could get a to-go box, that'd be great.
- Next stop, Themyscira. And hopefully an Amazon who likes 'em thick. If we survive this, I can make a few introductions.
- This isn't gonna end well, you know. Well, we are flying to an island of immortal warriors to save them from a razor-winged killing machine. But I wouldn't worry too much. I meant this isn't go
- I know what you meant. Whatever happens, there's a good chance she's not coming back with us. Unless she had a little motivation?
- You know, that's exactly the effect I like to have on women. I know you've got my back. And this has been a rather stressful time. You fought Darkseid. This is, like, half as bad as that. A th
- I stole this armor, the lasso, I... I betrayed my own mother. She let you go. After you left, we fought. I turned my sword on my own mother.
- I've never seen her more ashamed.
- Wonder Woman is a myth man's world told itself about me. She didn't slink away in the cover of night. She is not a disappointment to her people, her mother. Screw her. Screw them. Vanessa? The
- They can't be worth more either. An Amazon does what is right. No matter the cost.
- You mean the world to me, Di. I, I just wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself.
- Steve, you mean the world to me too.
- Themyscira. It's here. I know it.
- Unfortunately, we're not the only ones.
- Man's world has come to Themyscira. Make sure they do not find it wanting.
- This is why I don't like being in the field. We've got another signal inbound. Looks like the princess found us. And here I was starting to doubt them. Vanessa, hold off the heroes, will you?
- I'll take care of the front gate. You prep the prototype. I do so love mass destruction. Let's hope she does too.
- I will not tell you twice, surrender. "Surrender?" Retreat! Retreat!
- A Gorgon does not surrender to Amazons.
- You truly are a magnificent creature. Once their tech is ours, I'm going to build an army of you - strong enough to... - Shh. Mortals talk too much. You serve us, monster. Whatever your plans
- No one controls my fate. No one holds my gaze. Not you mechanical puppets.
- And not small-minded fools who think they know what they are dealing with. My apologies, Medusa. I can make it up to you. I can make you stronger. I did not come here to rob the Amazons. Look
- I came to destroy them. No, Medusa. No, don't!
- My queen, we have to retreat.
- Fall back. To the inner gates. Vanessa, stop. You can still be healed.
- I am still your friend. Are you really that stupid?
- This isn't about friendship. Or family. This is an eye for an eye, Diana.
- You hurt me, and now I hurt you.
- No matter what you've done, I'm still with you.
- Go help her, I got this. But you don't know how to...
- You can't be her. Perseus killed Medusa. And now I've been reborn. Could a mere replica do this?
- Stop! Whatever Poison told you, whatever Cyber did to you, you can choose another path. We do not have to be your enemies. I know the Amazons. We have always been enemies. And if your mother b
- My lovelies have very special venom. Eats through almost anything.
- Gods defend us. There's no way Diana can defeat that monster. - I meant... - You meant what you said. And you may well be right. This may not be a fight my daughter can win.
- Let me go. I have to look. No! Listen to me, Vanessa. I will not let her harm you.
- I deserve this. I deserve this. I know you think that. That you're not enough for those who loved you. That you never will be. I've felt that fear too. But I knew my purpose in this life, and
- I will not. Look at me. I refuse.
- Are you a fool? You can't poison me with my own venom.
- Perhaps. But that is not what I was planning.
- No! Look at me! As you wish.
- The princess cannot survive this. She does not intend to. She will die if she can take the monster with her. Like a true Amazon.
- You wanted me to choose a path for myself, Diana. I choose to stand by you.
- Keep a hand on me. I'll get you to her. You do the rest.
- I'm so proud of you, Vanessa. Diana.
- Mother, I am so sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't be the daughter you wanted.
- My little girl. You were a true Amazon today.
- I know the title they gave you in man's world. For so long, it was hard for me to hear because it meant you were not my Diana anymore, you were theirs. I was so wrong.
- You have earned their name. You truly are a Wonder Woman.
- But I came here with a mission.
- Amazons, my sisters, my friends. Long have we been separated from man's world. At the behest of the gods, and then the folly of your queen. But now, I see it is past time that we were called
- It is good to be back among my sisters. And, as my first act as protector of Themyscira, it is my honor to proclaim, let the games commence.
- Well, bless your heart. You figured it out. I had to go blind to see your treachery. Why, Dr. Cale? Because of you, dear. Julia never stopped raving about you marvelous Amazons whose technolog
- Vanessa became my weapon and you gave up your island.
- Your attack failed. Themyscira is whole. And exactly where I left it. I'm looking forward to visiting.
- That reminds me. You asked me to bring you back something from home.
- My mother and I are reconciled thanks to you. Which means I am now officially the champion of Themyscira.
- If you seek to harm it, or my friends, you should have a weapon.
- You think I'm intimidated? I've won. I'm coming for you, Wonder Woman. Do you hear me, Wonder Woman? I am coming for you!
Wonder Woman - Rosario Dawson
Steve Trevor - Jeffrey Donovan
Silver Swan - Marie Avgeropoulos
The Cheetah / Giganta (voice) - Kimberly Brooks
Lead Bandit (voice) - Ray Chase
Ferdinand (voice) - Michael Dorn
Dr. Cyber (voice) - Mozhan Marnò
Etta Candy (voice) (as Adrienne Moore) - Adrienne C. Moore
Hippolyta - Cree Summer
Dr. Poison (voice) - Courtenay Taylor
Julia Kapatelis - Nia Vardalos
Veronica Cale - Constance Zimmer