From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde, a wily fox who makes her job even harder.
Director: Byron Howard, Rich Moore, Jared Bush(co-director)
Writer: Byron Howard (story by), Rich Moore (story by), Jared Bush (story by), Jim Reardon (story by), Josie Trinidad (story by), Phil Johnston (story by), Jennifer Lee (story by), Jared Bush (screenplay by), Phil Johnston (screenplay by)
Production: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Released: 04 Mar 2016
Awards: Won 1 Oscar. Another 45 wins & 65 nominations.
Movie Video Clips
So let it go
You know you love me
Night howlers aren't wolves
It's called a hustle
We gotta beat the rush hour
Flash is the fastest guy in there
They really did hire a bunny
When I was a kid
She counts herself
I think you said plenty
I came here to make the world a better...
There you go
You are naked
Tomorrow's another day
He was a key witness
We may be evolved
Hundred Yard Dash
Never let them see that they get to you
Whatever you do
Zootopia is a unique place
We are in a REALLY big hurry
Tell me if this story sounds familiar
I don't know when to quit
I learned two things that day
You are under arrest
There are some new recruits with us I...
This is priority one
Sheep never let me get this close
Traffic cams for the whole city
A three humped camel
I framed Lionheart
It may seem impossible to small minds
Thousands of years ago
Think of it
Give me your tickets right now
Put your paws up
I'm not just some token bunny
Did I falsely imprison those animals
I don't know
You dirty rat
With all due respect
I popped the weasel
The murder weapon
Otterton's my florist
Shut your tiny mouth now
- Visit: www.hdmd4allz.esy.es Like Page: www.facebook.com/MD4Allz
- Fear. Treachery. Bloodlust. Thousands of years ago... these were the forces that ruled our world. A world where prey were scared of predators. And predators had an uncontrollable... biological
- Back then, the world was divided in two. - Vicious predator... or meek prey.
- But over time, we evolved. And moved beyond our primitive, savage ways. Now, predator and prey live in harmony. And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. Yeah. I don't have to cow
- I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today, I can hunt for tax exemptions. I'm gonna be an actuary!
- And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...
- Where'd the heck she go? Give me your tickets right now... or I'm gonna kick your... - meek little sheep butt. - Ow! Cut it out, Gideon! Baa! Baa! What are you gonna do? Cry? Hey! You heard he
- Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
- I want you to remember this moment... the next time you think... you will ever be anything more than just a stupid... - carrot-farming, dumb bunny.
- That looks bad. Are you okay, Judy? Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. - Here you go. - Oh! Wow! You got our tickets! You're awesome, Judy! Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about. Wel
- Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique... ecosystems within its city limits. Tundratown... Sahara Square... Rainforest District, to name a few. You're gonna have to master all of them... be
- You're dead, Bunny Bumpkin! - 1,000-foot fall! Whoa! You're dead, Carrot Face! - Frigid ice wall! Whoop! You're dead, Farm Girl! - Enormous criminal. You're dead. Dead, dead, dead!
- - Whoa... Filthy toilet! You're dead, Fluff Butt. Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny! There's never been a bunny cop. - Never. - Never. Just a stupid, carrot-farming dumb bunny.
- As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce... that my Mammal inclusion Initiative has produced... its first police academy graduate. Valedictorian of her class... ZPD's very first rabbit offic
- Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge. - Oh, yes. Right! - Thank you. Yay, Judy! Judy. it is my great privilege to officially assign you... - to the heart of Zootopia: Precinct One. - City C
- Okay, gotta go! Bye! - Bye, Judy! - Bye, Judy!
- Mmm. I love you guys. - Love you, too. Oh, cripes, here come Oh, Stu, pull it together. Bye, everybody! - Bye-bye, Judy! - Bye, Judy! I love you! Bye! Bye!
- ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪
- ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪ ♪ I messed up tonight ♪ ♪ I lost another fight ♪ ♪ Lost to myself ♪ ♪ But I'll just start again ♪ ♪ I keep falling down ♪ ♪ I keep on hitting the ground ♪ ♪ But I always
- ♪ Birds don't just fly ♪ ♪ They fall down and get up ♪ ♪ Nobody learns ♪ ♪ without getting it wrong ♪ ♪ I won't give up ♪ ♪ No I won't give in ♪ ♪ Till I reach the end ♪ ♪ And then I'll start a
- ♪ I'll keep on making those new mistakes ♪ ♪ I'll keep on making them every day ♪ ♪ Those new mistakes ♪
- ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪ ♪ Try everything ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪ ♪ Try everything ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪ ♪ Try everything ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪
- ♪ Try everything ♪ I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia. Welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm. Complimentary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key. Thank you. Oh,
- Greasy walls. Hey, shut up! Rickety bed. - You shut up! - You shut up! Will you shut up? Crazy neighbors. I said, "Shut up!" I love it! Shut your mouth, shut up. - Shut up!
- Come on! He bared his teeth first! Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm! - Excuse me. Down here. O-M-Goodness! They really did hire a bunny! - What! I gotta tell you, you are even cuter... than I thought you'd
- Hey, Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
- All right. All right! Everybody sit. I've got three items on the docket. First... we need to acknowledge... the elephant in the room. Francine... Happy birthday. - Oh, yeah. Oh. Oh. Number two
- Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases. All predators, from a giant polar bear... to a teensy little otter.
- And City Hall is right up my tail to find them. This is priority number one. Assignments. Officers Grizzoli... Fangmeyer, Delgato. Your teams take missing mammals... from the Rainforest Distric
- 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets. I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
- Boom! - 200 tickets before noon!
- 201. Hey, watch where you're going, fox!
- Listen, I don't know what you're doing skulking... around during daylight hours... but I don't want any trouble in here. So, hit the road. I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir. I simply
- You want the red or the blue, pal?
- I'm such a... Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. What? There aren't any fox ice cream joints... in your part of town? Uh, no, no. There are. There are. It's just, my boy, this goofy litt
- Hello? Excuse me. Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn... like everyone else, meter maid. Actually, I'm an officer. Just had a quick question. Are your customers aware... they're getting sn
- What are you talking about? Well, I don't want to cause you any trouble... but I believe scooping ice cream... with an ungloved trunk is a Class 3... health code violation.
- Which is kind of a big deal. Of course, I could let you off with a warning... if you were to glove those trunks and, I don't know... finish selling this nice dad and his son a... What was it?
- I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck. That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal. Got to be about the worst birthday ever. Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
- Keep the change. Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind, really. Can I pay you back? Oh, no, my treat. It just... You know, it burns me up to see folks... with such backward attitudes towa
- Toot-toot! Bye, now. Goodbye!
- - Popsicles! Get your popsicles!
- Lumber delivery. What's with the color? The color? Uh, that's red wood.
- 39, 40. There you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy. Hey, no kiss bye-bye for daddy?
- You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off. Ciao.
- Well. I stood up for you, and you lied to me. You liar! It's called a hustle, sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is.
- Hey! All right, slick Nick, you're under arrest. Really? For what? Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit. Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines. False adve
- Be careful, now, or it won't just... be your dreams getting crushed. Hey! Hey! No one tells me what I can or can't be! Especially not some jerk... who never had the guts to try to be... anything
- You'll never be a real cop. You're a cute meter maid, though. Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.
- ♪ Everybody hurts ♪ ♪ By myself ♪ ♪ You can't do nothing right, babe ♪ ♪ I'm a loser ♪
- Oh, hey, it's my parents. - Oh, there she is! Hi, sweetheart! Hey there, Jude the dude. How was your first day on the force? - It was real great. Everything you ever hoped? Mmm. Absolutely. An
- Hey, buddy, turn down that depressing music.
- Leave the meter maid alone. Didn't you hear her conversation? She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up! - You shut up! You shut up! - You shut up! Tomorrow's another day. Yeah, but it might be
- I was 30 seconds over! Ugh! Yeah, you're a real hero, lady!
- My mommy says she wishes you were dead. Uncool, rabbit. My tax dollars pay your salary. I am a real cop. I am a real cop. I am a real cop. Hey, hey, hey! You, bunny! Sir. If you have a grievanc
- - Stop! - Huh? Stop, in the name of the law! Catch me if you can, Cottontail!
- - Whoa! Whoa! - Whoa. Coming through! This is Officer McHorn, we got a 10-31. - I got dibs! Officer Hopps. I am in pursuit! Whoo-whoo! - Whoa!
- You! Freeze! Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!
- Sorry. Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.
- Hey, stop right there! Have a donut, copper!
- Oh, my God. Did you see those leopard printjeggings?
- I love your hair. Thank you. Come to papa.
- Okay. You're gonna have to be patient... and wait in line just like everyone else... - Mrs. Otterton. Okay?
- Mrs. Otterton, please wait out here. Of course. Oh, thank you both so much. One second.
- You're fired. What? Why? Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door... and you're going to tell that otter... you're a former meter maid... with delusions of grandeur... who will not be
- I will give you 48 hours. Yes! That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. Okay. But, you strike out, you resign. Oh! Uh...
- Okay. Deal! Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file. Here you go. One missing otter. That's it? Yikes! That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none. Witnesses
- Can I just borrow... Thank you.
- Popsicle? The murder weapon. Get your popsicle. Yeah. Because that... What does that mean? It means... I have a lead.
- Hi! Hello? It's me, again! - Hey, it's Officer Toot-Toot. No. Actually, it's Officer Hopps... and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case. What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a
- Hey, Carrots, you're going to wake the baby. I gotta get to work. This is important, sir. I think your $10 worth of popsicles can wait. I make 200 bucks a day, Fluff! 365 days a year, since I w
- Did you just boot my stroller? Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest. Ha! For what? - Hurting your feelings? Felony Tax Evasion. Yeah, $200 a day, 365 days a year... since you were 12. That's tw
- She hustled you good! You a cop now, Nick. You gonna need one of these. Have fun... working with the fuzz!
- Start talking. I don't know where he is. I only saw where he went. Great. Let's go.
- It's not exactly a place for, uh... a cute little bunny. Don't call me cute. Get in the car. Okay. You're the boss.
- Hello? Um, hello? Hello? Hello?
- Hmm? - Hello. My name is... - Oh... You know, I'm going to hit... the pause button right there... because we're all good on Bunny Scout cookies. Uh... no. I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking
- Hmm. Yeah, Old Emmitt. Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. But, hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back. Oh, thank you so much. I'd appreciate that... mor
- Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue... and seeing as how any moron can run a plate... I will take that pen and bid you adieu. The plate. I can't run a plate. I'm not in the system y
- Flash is the fastest guy in there. If you need something done, he's on it. I hope so. We are really fighting the clock... and every minute counts. Wait. They're all sloths?
- You said this was going to be quick! Are you saying that because he's a sloth... he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia, anyone could be anything. Flash, Flash, hundred-yard dash. Buddy, it's
- too. Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend. Uh, darling, I've forgotten your name. Hmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD, how are you? I am... doing... Just... Fine? ...as well as... I can...
- Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry.
- Sure. What's the... - plate... - 2-9-T... ...number? 2-9-T-H-D-O-3
- Hey, Flash, want to hear a joke? - Sure. Okay. What do you call a three-humped camel? I don't... know. What... do... you call... - a... - Three-humped camel. ...three-humped... camel? Pre
- Ha-ha! Yes, very funny, very funny. Can we please just focus on the... - Hey... - Wait, wait, wait! ...Priscilla! Oh, no! Yes... Flash? - What... - Oh! Do... - No! - ...you call a... A th
- - Here... - Yeah. Hurry. - ...you... - Thank you. "2-9-T-H-D-0-3." ...go. It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service. A limo took Otterton, and the limo's in Tundratown! It's in Tundratown!
- Fine. We are done. Here's your pen. Hey!
- First off, you throw like a bunny. Second, you're a very sore loser. See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over. I wish I could've helped more. The thing is, you don't need a warrant... i
- - Oh, my God! - What? What? The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole. - But on CD. Who still uses CDs?
- Carrots, if your otter was here... he had a very bad day.
- Those are claw marks. You ever seen anything like this? Oh, wait, look.
- This is him, Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here. What do you think happened?
- Well, now, wait a minute. Polar bear fur, Rat Pack music, fancy cup? I know whose car this is. We got to go. Why? Whose car is it? The most feared crime-boss in Tundratown. They call him Mr. B
- Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see. And, speaking of "no see"... how about you forget you saw me, huh? For old times' sake? That's a no.
- What did you do that made... Mr. Big so mad at you? I, uh, I may have sold him a very expensive wool rug... that was made from the fur of a skunk... ...'s butt. Oh, sweet cheese and crackers.
- Is that Mr. Big? What about him? - Is that him? - No!
- That's got to be him. Stop talking, stop talking, stop talking!
- - Huh. - Mr. Big, sir. This is a simple...
- Yeah. Here... Mmm... This is a simple misunderstanding. Oh... You come here, unannounced... on the day my daughter is to be married. Well, actually, we were brought here... against our will, s
- The point is, I did not know that it was your car... and I certainly did not know about your daughter's wedding. Meh. I trusted you, Nicky. I welcomed you into my home. We broke bread together.
- I told you never to show your face here again... but here you are... snooping around with this... What are you? A performer? What's with the costume? Sir. I am a... Mime! She is a mime. This..
- Oh, what did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! I have to, baby. Daddy has to. - Ice 'em. No, no, no! Wait. Please! She's the bunny that saved my life yesterday! From that giant donut. Th
- You've done me a great service. I will help you find the otter. I will take your kindness and pay it forward.
- - Smile. Hey, hey, hey, hey!
- Otterton is my florist. He's like a part of the family. He had something important he wanted to discuss. That's why I sent that car to pick him up. But he never arrived. Because he was attacked
- You want to find Otterton, talk to the driver of that car. His name is Manchas... lives in the Rainforest District. Only he can tell you more.
- Mr. Manchas? Judy Hopps, ZPD. We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton.
- You... should be asking... - what happened to me. - Whoa! Uh, a teensy otter did that? What happened? He was an animal.
- There was no warning. He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers. Over and over. The Night Howlers. So you know about the Night Howlers, too? Good. Good, good. Because the Night Howlers...
- What is wrong with him? I don't know!
- - Head down! - Oh. Oh! Officer Hopps to Dispatch. Are you familiar with Gazelle, greatest singer of our lifetime, angel with horns? - Okay, hold on. Keep watching. Who's that beside her? Who i
- It's me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real! It's not, it's just a new app. Hold on a second. Clawhauser! Clawhauser, listen to me, we have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage! Vine and Tuh-
- There! Head for the sky trams!
- Get in! Carrots. - Carrots! No, no, no! Buddy. - One predator to another... No, no, no...
- Now, I can tell you're a little tense... so I'm just gonna give you a little personal space! Ah!
- Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go! - I'm gonna let go! - No, you, what? - One, two... - No... - I said, do not... Rabbit!
- Carrots. You saved my life. Well. That's what we do at the ZPD.
- Hmm. Well, this should be good. I thought this was just a missing mammal case... but it's way bigger. Mr. Otterton did not just disappear. I believe he and this jaguar, they went savage, sir.
- What? He was right here. The "savage" jaguar? Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us! Or, maybe any aggressive predator... looks savage to you rabbits. Let's go! Wait, sir. I'm not the on
- Uh, no. What did you say, fox? Sorry. What I said was, "No." She will not be giving you that badge. Look, you give her a clown vest... and a three-wheeled joke-mobile... and two days to solve a
- Thank you. Never let them see that they get to you.
- So... things do get to you? No, I mean, not anymore... but I was small... and emotionally unbalanced like you once. Har-har. No, it's true. I think I was 8, or maybe 9... and all I wanted to
- Okay. Now, raise your right paw and deliver the oath. I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave... loyal, helpful, and trustworthy. Even though you're a fox? What?
- No. No! What did I do wrong, you guys? No, please! Tell me! What did I do wrong? What did I do? - No... If you thought we would ever trust a fox... without a muzzle... you're even dumber than
- Cry baby. Aw, is he gonna cry?
- I learned two things that day. One... I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me. And two? If the world's only gonna see a fox... as shifty and untrustworthy... there's no point in tr
- Boy, look at that traffic down there. How about we go out to Chuck in Traffic Central. Chuck, how are things looking on the Jam Cams? Nick, I'm glad you told me.
- The Jam Cams. - Seriously. It's okay. - No, no, no. There are traffic cameras everywhere! All over the canopy! Whatever happened to that jaguar... The traffic cams would have caught it! - Bingo
- Assistant Mayor Bellwether? We need your help. We just need to get into the traffic cam database.
- So fluffy! Hey! Sheep never let me get this close. You can't just touch a sheep's wool! It's like cotton candy. Stop it! Where to? Uh, Rainforest District, Vine and Tujunga. There! Traffic c
- You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself? Oh, shush. Okay, traffic cams. Tujunga, Tujunga... We're in.
- - Who are these guys? - Ugh. Timberwolves. Look at these dumb-dumbs.
- Bet you a nickel one of them is gonna howl. - And there it is. What is it with wolves and the howling? It's like... Howlers. Night Howlers. That's what Manchas was afraid of! Wolves! The wolve
- Wait, where did they go? You know, if I wanted to avoid surveillance... because I was doing something illegal... which I never have... I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B. Which would put the
- Gary, quit it! You're gonna start a howl. - I didn't start it!
- It looks like this was a hospital.
- You know, after you. You're the cop. Hmm.
- Huh. All this equipment is brand new.
- Claw marks. Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. I mean, what kind of...
- It's him. We found our otter. Mr. Otterton. My name is Officer Judy Hopps. Your wife sent me to find you. We're gonna get you out of here now.
- Or not. Guess he's in no rush to get home to the missus. 11,12,13,14... Not including Manchas, it's 14. Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files. They're all here. All the missing mammals
- Enough! I don't want excuses, Doctor! I want answers. Mayor Lionheart, please. We're doing everything we can. Really? Because I got a dozen and a half animals here... who have gone off-the-rai
- Great! We're dead. We're dead. That's it. I'm dead, you're dead. Everybody's dead! Can you swim? What? Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why?
- - 'Carrots! Hopps! Judy! We gotta tell Bogo! - Wow! You are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo.
- - Chief Bogo! - Not now! - Wait, is that Gazelle? - No. I'm Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer. You have the app too? Oh... Chief! Clawhauser, can't you see I'm working... on the missing ma
- Mayor Lionheart, you have the right... to remain silent. Anything... You don't understand. I was trying to protect the city! You were just trying to protect your job. No. Listen, we still don't
- Ladies and gentlemammals. 14 mammals went missing... and all 14 have been found by our newest recruit... who will speak to you in a moment. But first, let me remind you... Ugh. I'm so nervous.
- Here. In case you need something to write with.
- At twenty-two hundred hours... we found all these missing animals... Officer Hopps, it's time. They appear to be in good health, physically... - ...if not emotionally. So now, I'll turn things o
- Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are.
- Okay, so what is the connection? Oh, all we know is that they... are all members of the predator family. So, predators are the only ones going savage? That is ac... Yes, that is accurate. Yes.
- It may have something to do with biology. What do you mean by that? A biological component. You know, something in their DNA. In their DNA? Can you elaborate on that, please? Yes, what I mean i
- Was I okay? Oh, you did fine. Oh, that went so fast. I didn't get a chance to mention you... or say anything about how we... Oh, I think you said plenty. What do you mean? "Clearly there's a b
- Do you think I might go nuts? Do you think I might go savage? Do you think I might try to... eat you?
- Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh. Probably best if you don't have a predator as a partner.
- - No. Nick. Nick! Officer Hopps! Were you just threatened by that predator? No, he's my friend. We can't even trust our own friends? That is not what I said! Please! Are we safe? Have any of ou
- The Zootopia I know is better than this. We don't just blindly assign blame.
- We don't know why these attacks keep happening... but it is irresponsible... to label all predators as savages.
- We cannot let fear divide us. Please give me back the Zootopia I love.
- Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us. The mayor? Why? It would seem you've arrived.
- Clawhauser? What are you doing? Um... They thought it would be better... if a predator such as myself... wasn't the first face that you see... when you walk into the ZPD. What? They're gonna m
- Um, I don't understand. Our city is 90% prey, Judy... and right now they're just really scared. You're a hero to them. They trust you. And so that's why Chief Bogo and I... want you to be the p
- I'm... not... I'm not a hero. I came here to make the world a better place... but I think I broke it. Don't give yourself so much credit, Hopps. The world has always been broken... that's why
- With all due respect, sir, a good cop... is supposed to serve and protect. Help the city. Not tear it apart.
- I don't deserve this badge. Hopps... Judy, you've worked so hard to get here. It's what you wanted since you were a kid. You can't quit. Thank you for the opportunity.
- A dozen carrots. - Thanks. - Have a nice day. Come on.
- Hey, there, Jude. Jude the dude. Remember that one? How we doing? I'm fine. You are not fine. Your ears are droopy. Why did I think I could make a difference? Because you're a trier, that's wh
- Is that Gideon Grey? Yep. It sure is. We work with him now. He's our partner. And we never would have considered it... had you not opened our minds. That's right. I mean, Gid's turned into one
- That's... That's really cool, you guys. Gideon Grey. I'll be darned. Hey, Judy. I'd just like to say I'm sorry... for the way I behaved in my youth. I had a lot of self-doubt, and it manifeste
- Hey, kids, don't you run through... that midnicampum holicithias. Whoa, whoa, whoa... Well, now, there's a $4 word, Mr. H. My family always just called them Night Howlers. I'm so... What did you
- You catch any of that, Bon? Not one bit. Oh, that makes me feel a little bit better. I thought she was talking in tongues or something.
- Who is it? I need to find Nick. Please. Nick? Nick!
- Oh, Nick. Night Howlers aren't wolves. They're toxic flowers. I think someone is targeting predators on purpose... and making them go savage! Wow. Isn't that interesting?
- Wait... Wait! Listen... I know you'll never forgive me! And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant... And irresponsible and small-minded.
- But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you.
- And after we're done... you can hate me. And... And that'll be fine. Because I was a horrible friend... and I hurt you... and you can walk away knowing that you were right all along. I really
- I really am just a dumb bunny.
- I really am just a dumb bunny. Don't worry, Carrots. I'll let you erase it... in 48 hours.
- Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You're so emotional. - There we go. Deep breath. Are you just trying to steal the pen? Is that what this is? You are standing on my tail, though. Off, off, off, off... Oh
- Ooh, I thought you guys only grew carrots. Mmm. What's the plan? We are gonna follow the Night Howlers. Okay. How? Know this guy? Uh-huh. I told you. I know everybody. Well, hello. Step right u
- You dirty rat! Why are you helping her? She's a cop! And the godmother to my future granddaughter. I'm gonna name her Judy. - Oh. Ice this weasel. All right, all right, please! I'll talk! I'll
- The weasel wasn't lying. Yeah, looks like old Doug's cornered... the market on Night Howlers.
- You got Doug here. What's the mark? Cheetah in Sahara Square. Got it. You serious? Yeah, I know they're fast. I can hit him. Listen, I hit a tiny little otter... through the open window of a m
- Yeah, I'll buzz you when it's done. Or you'll see it on the news. You know, whichever comes first. Hey, Doug, open up! We've got your latte. All right. Woolter and Jesse are back, so I'm leavin
- Hey, open up! What are you doing? You just trapped us in here. We need to get this evidence to the ZPD! Okay. Great! Here it is. Got it! - No. All of it! - Wait, what?
- Oh, great, you're a conductor now, huh? Hey, listen. It would take a miracle... to get this rust-bucket going.
- Well. Hallelujah. We kinda got a situation at the lab. - Oh, it just got worse!
- Mission accomplished. Would it be premature for me... to do a little victory toot-toot? All right. One toot-toot.
- Well, I can cross that off the bucket list.
- I may have to rescind that victory toot-toot.
- Maybe that's just hail. Come here!
- Carrots! Don't stop! Keep going! No, no! Please stop! Do not stop this car!
- Speed up, Nick! Speed up! There's another train coming! Trust me. Speed up!
- Oh, no, no, no! Too fast! Too fast! Hold on! Ahh!
- Okay, maybe some of the evidence survived.
- Everything is gone. We've lost it all. Yeah... Oh, except for this. - Ow. - Ooh, Nick! Yes! Come on! We gotta get to the ZPD. Cut through the Natural History Museum!
- There it is! Judy! Judy! Mayor Bellwether! We found out what's happening. Someone's darting predators with a serum. That's what's making them go savage. I'm so proud of you, Judy. You did jus
- How did you know where to find us? I'll go ahead and I'll take that case now. Uh, you know what? I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD.
- Ahh! Carrots! I got you! Come here, come here.
- Okay, now just relax. Whoops... Blueberry? Pass. Come on out, Judy. Take the case. Get it to Bogo. I'm not gonna leave you behind. That's not happening. I can't walk. Just... We'll think of s
- Predators. They may be strong and loud... but prey outnumber predators 10 to 1.
- Think of it. 90% of the population... united against a common enemy. We'll be unstoppable.
- Well, you should have just stayed... on the carrot farm, huh? It really is too bad. I... I did like you. What are you going to do? Kill me? No, of course not. He is. - No! Oh, Nick! Yes, polic
- Gosh. Think of the headline! "Hero cop killed by savage fox."
- So that's it? Prey fears predator... and you stay in power? Yeah, pretty much. It won't work! Fear always works. And I'll dart every predator... in Zootopia to keep it that way.
- Bleh... Blood! Blood! Blood and death. All right, you know, you're milking it. Besides, I think we got it. I think we got it. We got it up there, thank you, Yakety-yak! You laid it all out beau
- Former mayor Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today... guilty of masterminding the savage attacks... that have plagued Zootopia of late. Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart... denies any knowledge
- When I was a kid... ...l thought Zootopia was this perfect place. Where everyone got along and anyone could be anything.
- Turns out... real life's a little bit more complicated... than a slogan on a bumper sticker. Real life is messy.
- We all have limitations. We all make mistakes. Which means, hey, glass half-full... we all have a lot in common. And the more we try to understand one another... the more exceptional each of us
- So, no matter what type of animal you are... from the biggest elephant... to our first fox...
- I implore you... Try. Try to make the world a better place.
- Look inside yourself... and recognize that change... starts with you.
- It starts with me. It starts with all of us.
- All right. All right, enough! Shut it! We have some new recruits with us this morning... including our first fox. Who cares? Huh, you should have your own line... of inspirational greeting cards
- Oops. Sorry. Sly bunny. Dumb fox. You know you love me. Do I know that? Yes. Yes, I do.
- Sir, You were going 115 miles per hour. I hope you have a good explanation.
- Flash? Flash? Hundred yard dash?
- Good evening, Zootopia! Come on, everybody, put your paws up! ♪ I messed up tonight ♪ ♪ I lost another fight ♪ ♪ Lost to myself ♪ ♪ But I'll just start again ♪ ♪ I keep falling down ♪ ♪ I keep
- ♪ I won't give up ♪ ♪ No, I won't give in ♪ ♪ Till I reach the end ♪ ♪ And then I'll start again ♪ ♪ No, I won't leave ♪ ♪ I want to try everything ♪ ♪ I want to try even though ♪ ♪ I could fai
- Put your paws in the air. Come on!
- Shake your tails with me. Come on!
- ♪ I'll keep on making ♪ ♪ those new mistakes ♪
- ♪ I'll keep on making them every day ♪ ♪ Those new mistakes ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪ ♪ Try everything ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪ ♪ Try everything ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! ♪ ♪ Try everything ♪ ♪
Judy Hopps - Ginnifer Goodwin
Nick Wilde - Jason Bateman
Chief Bogo - Idris Elba
Bellwether - Jenny Slate
Clawhauser - Nate Torrence
Bonnie Hopps - Bonnie Hunt
Stu Hopps - Don Lake
Yax - Tommy Chong
Mayor Lionheart - J.K. Simmons
Mrs. Otterton - Octavia Spencer
Duke Weaselton - Alan Tudyk
Gazelle - Shakira
Flash - Raymond S. Persi
Young Hopps - Della Saba
Mr. Big - Maurice LaMarche
Gideon Grey - Phil Johnston
Drill Sergeant (voice) - Fuschia!
Jerry Jumbeaux Jr. - John DiMaggio
Badger Doctor (voice) - Katie Lowes
Nangi - Gita Reddy
Mr. Manchas - Jesse Corti
Finnick - Tommy 'Tiny' Lister
Frantic Pig (voice) - Josh Dallas
Fru Fru - Leah Latham
Doug - Rich Moore
Young Nick - Kath Soucie
Peter Moosebridge (voice) - Peter Mansbridge
Bucky Oryx-Antlerson - Byron Howard
Pronk Oryx-Antlerson - Jared Bush
Officer McHorn - Mark Rhino Smith
Landlady - Josie Trinidad
Mouse Foreman (voice) - John Lavelle
Priscilla - Kristen Bell
(voice) - Evelyn Wilson Bresee
(voice) - Hewitt Bush
(voice) - Jill Cordes
Sharla - Madeleine Curry
Additional Voices (voice) - Terri Douglas
Angry mouse who is given a parking ticket by Judy (voice) - Melissa Goodwin Shepherd
Muzzled Wolf (voice) - Zach King
(voice) - Dave Kohut
(voice) - Jeremy Milton
Scout Bully 2 - Pace Paulsen
Jumbeaux's Café Elephant Patron - Fabienne Rawley
(voice) (as Bradford S. Simonsen) - Brad Simonsen
(voice) - Claire K. Smith
Jaguar Pretend Actuary - Jackson Stein
Gary (voice) - David A. Thibodeau
(voice) - John Wheeler
(voice) - Hannah G. Williams
Judy - Stephanie Moua
Production - Carlina Will